A Long Time Coming

Story Info
A recount of seeing a friend after months of teasing.
4.4k words
4.61
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months ago we had one night. One night of amazing sex. One night where my mind was blown. One night where everything was amazing. Then I moved cross country. We stayed in touch, sexting on occasion but nothing very significant in terms of conversation. I knew there was nothing there, but I couldn't get him off my mind. I wanted to hook up with him again. I needed it. The world had other plans, and everything seemed to cockblock us when I was back in the area. His schedule, mine, my period, covid, everything started to seem like a sign that we shouldn't hook up again, that we should leave it at one night, but then we saw a chance and took it.

After I moved, I teased him all the time, and he did the same to me. Sending me dick pics before I'd go to the bar or telling me how much he missed my tits. It drove me crazy with desire and always kept him on my mind. No one who I hooked up with even came close to what he did to me the first time we slept together. Sexting with him was better than sex was with the guys I had hooked up with after the move. Moving south and having big boobs played to my advantage when it was my turn to tease. Pretty much any bikini top gave me great cleavage, and he was definitely a tits guy. I definitely used that to start sexting with him when I was in the mood. I couldn't even begin to count the amount of snaps I had sent him of my cleavage as I was tanning, and that's exactly how it started again.

I was back in the area, staying with my parents, and we had been cockblocked a few times already, but I was in the mood to tease, especially since I had the house to myself. So like normal he got to see my effortless cleavage and after a few snaps back and forth I said "it would be better if you were inside me". After a few more snaps of timing and teasing, I received "what's your address", which after months of anticipation and being cockblocked, was probably the hottest thing he could have said. Then, I was proven wrong when he sent "I'll be there in 15".

My heart started racing, I had been wanting this for so long but I also had accepted that it was most likely not going to happen. Now, it was going to happen. Now, I had fifteen minutes to get myself ready. It was a blessing that it was summer because everything was shaved so I didn't have to worry about that, but I knew I needed to get on a different bra and panties. I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on my black lace panties and a matching bra before sliding my jean shorts up my tan legs and pulling my t-shirt on. I bought these panties with hopes he'd see me in them. Nothing too sexy on the outside, but I knew my clothes wouldn't be on for that long anyway. I fixed my braids. I didn't do my hair like that for him, but it was an added bonus because just maybe he would pull my hair as he fucked me. I'm pulled out of my daydreams to the notification saying that he's typing "oh fuck" I breathe as I open it: "Here". Suddenly, that became the hottest thing he could have said.

I took a deep breath and met him at the door. Opening it, I made a comment about his shirt, and that was the only small talk we needed. We both knew that could wait. As soon as the door was closed, and his shoes were off, his lips were on mine. We fell into each other, picking up right where we left off from our last goodbye months ago. My eyes closed as we stumbled down the hallway and he pushed me against the wall. Kissing me hard, I moaned and my mouth opened. His tongue started exploring my mouth, I could taste the mint on it. His hands start at my boobs, kneading them. I missed how rough he was with me. Everyone else was so gentle, and I almost always wanted to feel used.

His hands went under my shirt and were teasing me over my bra. Breaking the kiss, he put his face between my tits, gazed up at me and said "I missed these."

"Mmmm they missed you too," I responded as he lifted his head to kiss me. Again our lips met and tongues danced. I could taste the mint in his mouth. His hands left my tits and started grabbing my ass, kind of lifting me up. Getting the hint I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He held me against the wall and started kissing down my neck. As he was sucking on my neck, I breathed, "this would be easier on the counter."

He lifted his head back up and pecked at my lips a couple times, "yes it would."

He stepped back enough for me to unwrap my legs, and as soon as my feet were on the ground his lips were on mine again. We stumbled through the front hall and into the kitchen. Our hands pulling each other closer to one another. We didn't care as we bumped into things. The only thing that mattered was each other and being as close as possible.

Somehow we got to the counter without tripping. My hands left his body and I broke the kiss to put my hands on the counter and jump up. We smiled at each other and I grabbed his shirt pulling him back to me. Our lips met again, and he wasted no time shoving his tongue into my mouth. His hands push my shirt up over my bra and he starts grabbing my tits. Kneading them in his hands as we made out. My legs wrapped around him, pulling him close to me. It had been way too long since we were together. Way too long since he was actually inside of me.

My hands were running through his hair as our mouths battled for control. He pulled my tits out of my bra, and I let him take control. He pinches my nipples, and I moan into his mouth. His hands leave my boobs and wrap around my waist, somehow bringing us closer together.

With his hands still around my waist he takes a step back pulling me off the counter. I managed to keep my balance as he took me further away from the counter in the middle of the kitchen. He had total control of me and the kiss, pulling me in close. I could feel his cock against me. Taking me by surprise, he put his arm around me and dipped me while kissing me deep. Our tongues started dancing again. No one else kissed me how he did, I was putty in his hands.

His lips left mine and started kissing my collarbone before kissing up my neck and along my jawline. I tilt my head up as he kisses me, my eyes closed and arms around him. He kisses right by my ear whispering, "maybe we should go upstairs?"

"We definitely should," I responded while turning my head to kiss him again. We kissed like we were starving, but it was my turn to break the kiss. I looked at him and smiled. Pecking his lips again I ran my hands down his arms, grabbed his hands, and led him upstairs to my room.

Once we're in my room, I let go of his hand and take off my shirt. Turning back around, I see he took my lead, and he took his off too. I step to close the gap between us and kiss him again. As we kissed, he backed me towards my bed.

He broke the kiss and shoved me down on the bed. I looked up at him. A devilish smile danced across his face as he looked down at me. A smile that made the months of waiting worth it. A smile that told me I was in for a damn good time. He crawled on top of me and his lips captured mine again. It was a little gentler this time, his tongue wasn't in my mouth, yet, but he was rubbing my boobs again.

We kissed with a passion that I had longed for while we were apart. He broke the kiss, but his lips weren't away from me for long. He kissed a trail down my neck and chest and started to gently suck on my boob right above my bra. He knew my rule was that anything below the tan lines was fair game, and he knew how to toe the line, sucking right under my tan line.

I propped myself up on my elbows causing him to look up. Sitting up a little more, I brought my hand under his chin kissing him again. He was on his knees, and I was sitting in front of him. The kiss was slower this time moving in sync with each other instead of someone needing control. It was perfect for me to reach behind me and unhook my bra. I cast it aside, and he took that as his cue to become more aggressive.

Pushing me so I was laying down again, he once again got on top of me and kissed me deep. Our tongues danced, as we made out. As full of passion as it was, he broke the kiss and turned his attention to my nipples. Between him sucking on one and playing with the other, I couldn't keep still, squirming underneath him. I breathed a moan as he gently bit my nipple.

With a soft laugh his mouth left my tits and pecked at my mouth. "You know, you don't have to be quiet," he reminded me between pecks.

I simply smiled as his lips left mine and went to my other nipple. I look down at him and we make eye contact as he bites my other nipple. I moaned again as my eyes closed with pleasure. His mouth and hand gave so much attention to my boobs that I wasn't able to keep still. My body desperately trying to get some friction against my clit.

His lips left my tits as he sat up, he undid my shorts, getting off of me for a moment so I could take them off. Then his lips captured mine again. Instead of his hands playing with my boobs, they slipped into my panties. I was already so wet for him.

I didn't even try to take control of this kiss, we simply melted into a rhythm with each other. Kissing me deep, he started to rub my pussy. I moaned into his mouth when he rubbed my clit. He kissed me hard as he rubbed it. Moaning into his mouth, I started moving my hips, basically humping his hand to try to get off. He had other ideas and wasn't going to make me cum that quickly.

He moved his fingers so they weren't directly touching my clit. I let out a noise of frustration as he did. Switching to pecking my lips he said, "don't worry babe, I'm going to make it worth the wait." I briefly wondered if he was talking about the orgasm or the months it had been since we last slept together. Maybe both? But my thoughts were interrupted as he teased my hole with his fingers before going back to my clit.

I started to kiss him harder, trying to convey my need to cum through the kiss. He matched my intensity with both his lips and fingers bringing me close to the edge. Between moans, I was able to get out "fuck, I'm close" and that was all of the encouragement he needed. He kept rubbing my clit and kissing me as I moaned into his mouth. My hips were rocking against his hand, trying to get as much feeling as possible.

My breathing picked up as the orgasm rolled through me. I moaned into his mouth as my back arched, and he kept rubbing my clit. My breathing steadied as I came down from my high, but my hips kept moving under him as he continued to rub my clit. Between moans from the sensation of him rubbing me I managed to ask, "do you have any idea how sensitive that is?"

He laughed and pecked my lips, "I have an idea." He finally stopped rubbing my clit, but his hand stayed in my panties. "How was it?" He asked, going back to soft pecks on my lips.

"Really fucking good, especially since it's been like a week since I've cum," I answered him.

"Mmm looks like we will have to make up for lost time then," he responded. Again, I wondered if he was talking about now or the months leading up to now.

He distracted me from my thoughts, capturing my lips for a long, slow kiss. My hand ran down his back and under his shorts and underwear, grabbing his ass. He took his hands out of my panties and started playing with my boobs again, squeezing them like I was his ass.

I pulled his shorts down with my hands still on his ass. He got the hint and got off of me. He stood up and stripped the rest of his clothes off, and I threw my panties on the floor.

We smiled at each other as he got back on the bed. On his knees in front of me, he started stroking his already hard cock. He almost looked like a god. I sat up and leaned forward and started sucking on the head of his cock. I bobbed on his cock a few times, going deeper each time until my nose was touching the little bit of pubic hair he had. With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him through my eye lashes. I blinked a few times before coming off his cock, sitting up, and saying, "you might have missed my tits, but I've really missed your dick."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. We fell back laying down on the bed, his cock against my thigh. As we kissed his hand was grabbing my tits. He broke the kiss and propped himself over me, "maybe I should get a condom on," he said with his face inches from mine.

I lifted my head up and before my lips my his, I responded, "you definitely should." We shared a short kiss that he broke to get off the bed.

He started digging to get the condom and I sat up trying to find one in my toy bag next to the bed. He beat me to it, getting one from his pocket and getting it on before I could find the ones I had. I turned toward him, our lips locking again as we fell onto the bed.

This kiss was short, both of us needing something more. He lifted himself off of me and I spread my legs. "Ready baby?" He asked while lining up his cock.

"Fuck me already," I responded, smiling. With that he pushed himself into me. We both moaned as he stretched me out. I missed him being inside me so much. He leaned down and his lips captured mine. No one else kissed me with the passion he had. He started off slow, both the kiss and the rhythm he was fucking me with. Slowly getting faster causing me to moan into his mouth. We moved in rhythm with each other, picking up right where we left off. He felt so good inside me. I briefly wondered how I managed without him for so long.

He broke the kiss while his cock pounded my pussy a few times. "Now when I pull out, I want you to be a good girl and get in doggy for me," he commanded in an authoritative tone I had never heard him use before. If I wasn't already soaked, his tone alone could have gotten me wet.

He pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty for a moment. I rolled over quickly, wanting him back inside me. I got up on all fours and could feel him behind me. He put his hand on my back and pushed my chest into the mattress. With my ass up in the air, he started fucking me again. It felt so good as he fucked me, his hips slapping hard against my ass. As he pulled out he'd slap my ass before entering back inside of me. He was fucking me hard enough that I knew I'd be feeling it for the rest of the day.

I flipped my braids over my shoulders so they were down my back. He took the hint, and one of his hands left my hips and grabbed my hair. I moaned, my head being forced up as he pulled my hair. My one hand reached in between my legs and started rubbing my swollen clit. Between his cock pounding my gspot and me rubbing my clit, I was getting close again. Between ragged breaths I managed to say, "if you keep going like this, I'm going to cum again."

He dropped my hair, and his hands returned to my hips. He started fucking me harder and faster, pulling my hips towards him with every thrust. I couldn't stop moaning as I was teetering on the edge of my orgasm. "I want you to cum for me," he said with the same tone as before. That was all I needed to go past the edge.

Pushing my ass back against him, I could feel myself tighten around him. My arms couldn't keep myself up from the pleasure moving through my body, and my chest collapsed onto the bed. I couldn't help but moan, no one else was as good as he was for me. He kept pounding me a few more times until he moaned and came inside me.

After we both had a moment to recover, I rocked back on to my knees. My back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to him. I turned my head, and our lips met. This time, slow and full of passion. I brought one arm up and started playing with his hair. "How was that?" He asked between kisses.

"Well worth the wait," I responded with a smile. He leaned in and kissed me long and slow. Breaking the kiss, he unwrapped his around from around me and got off the bed.

I rolled onto my back and watched him as he took off the condom. I couldn't believe how amazing he looked standing there. He stepped out of my room and a moment later I heard the bathroom sink going. When it turned off, I propped myself up on my elbows, thinking he was going to join me in bed. Instead, when he came back in my room he said, "be a good girl and get on your knees and start sucking my cock"

Without thinking "yes daddy," slipped out of my mouth, and I was off the bed kneeling in front of him. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and took the head of his cock inside my mouth. Gently sucking on it, I could taste the saltiness of his cum still on his dick. I put my hands on the back of his legs as I took more of his cock into my mouth. I bobbed on his cock, taking more of it each time until my nose was against him. I could feel him start to get hard again in my mouth making it harder to take all of him. I gagged a little but still managed to take all of him. He placed his hands on the back of my head, not face fucking me, but making sure I wouldn't be going anywhere. I started going faster, taking all of him every time for as long as I could. I took him all the way into my mouth. I paused for a second trying to catch my breath.

"Did I say you can stop?" He asked, looking down at me. In that moment I felt like I was totally under his control, like I'd do anything he asked me to.

"No," I responded as I leaned back in. I licked his dick from the base to the tip before taking the head of his cock into my mouth again.

He put his hand on the back of my head again and as I bobbed on his cock he ran behind my ear and down my jaw bone. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth. I moved my head back so I could like the tip of his cock while looking up at him. Closing my eyes, I took his cock into my mouth again, my nose buried in his pubic hair.

I could feel his legs start to shake as I kept bobbing on his cock, tasting his cum from before and his precum from now as I went. He put his hands on the back of my head again, when I took another breath he pulled me back onto my feet. Briefly he kissed my lips before moving to kiss down the side of my neck, stopping right by my collarbone. I moaned as he started sucking on my neck. I could tell he'd leave a mark, but I didn't care.

He took a break from sucking and started kissing back up my neck. "I want to fuck you again," he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Good, because I need you inside of me," I answered before turning my head to kiss down his jaw line before my lips met his again. He tongue and mine danced while his hands started grabbing my tits again. my hands resting on his chest. I moaned into his mouth as he pinched my nipple.

"Do you have another condom?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"I do," I responded while running my hands down his chest before taking a step back. I turned around and bent down to get the condom I was searching for. As I did he smacked my ass. I looked over my shoulder and could see him smirking. I grabbed the condom and stood up.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back in, kissing me long and deep. His arms went around my waist pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck so there was no distance between us. I could feel myself getting wetter as I got lost in the kiss. It wasn't as desperate as before but still still full of desire.

He broke the kiss and spun me around so my back was against his chest and his arms still around me. He kissed the back of my neck as his one hand trailed down and went between my legs. His other hand went up and grabbed one of my breasts. I moaned and tiled my head back against his shoulder as he started to rub my clit.

"I need you to fuck me," I moaned.

Wasting no time, he took the condoms from my hand and took a half step back so he could put it on. A second later, I could feel his cock against my ass. He put his hand on the small of my back, bending me over and put my hands on the bed.

I spread my legs a bit more as he ran two fingers against my pussy. Gently he put them in me, fingering me. I looked back over my shoulder, "you're such a tease."

12