A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he smirked, "maybe I want to hear you beg." He stopped fingering me and lined up his cock. "Or maybe I wanted to make sure you were soaked," and pushed into me.

I sighed as he filled my pussy up with his cock. He started off slow. I could feel every inch of his cock going in and out of me. Every time he thrusted in me, his cock would hit my gspot. I was quickly becoming a moaning mess for him.

"I need you to fuck me harder," I moaned. He wasted no time grabbing my hips and pounding my pussy. One of his hands left my hips and started rubbing my clit again. "Holy fuck I'm getting close," I said almost immediately after he started rubbing my clit.

"Good, because so am I and I want you to cum again before I do," he said while pounding me. That was all that was needed to bring me right to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me baby," and that pushed me over the edge. I could feel my legs get weak as my orgasm rocked through my body. It was a good thing my arms were holding me up on the bed because there was no way my legs could have.

He went in and out of me a couple more times before moaning and cumming inside of me. He stayed inside of me but pulled my body back up against his so I was leaning against him. He pecked at my neck, and I turned my head so my lips could meet his.

I broke the kiss and turned around so I could wrap my arms around his waist. We kissed slowly next to my bed. He broke the kiss and took off the condom and tossed it into the garbage can. As quick as they left, his lips were back on mine.

I stepped back so my legs were against the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on the bed. We lazily kissed each other, coming down from our sexual highs.

He rolled off of me, "we can't wait this long again," he said with a smile.

"You're telling me, that was amazing," I responded leaning in.

We kissed again, lying close together before getting up and getting our clothes back on. I walked him back to the front door. We had a long kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon baby," he promised with one last kiss.

"I can't wait."

12