A Long Time Coming

Story Info
It was an attraction we couldn’t admit.
1.9k words
4.33
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

It was an attraction we couldn't admit to, but now, with my dick swimming in her delicious pussy, I needed to focus, and I wanted her to know that I was excited by the touch of her skin, the softness of her lips, and the scent of her mound.

We were wrong, and we knew it. Based on our history, we were supposed to dislike one another, and everyone thought so. Our dislike wasn't a secret. We argued, fought, then peaced up, more than once.

Between our intense bouts, her sexy ass would often friend and tease me in an up-close way. Her pussy was eventually meant for me.

She intentionally left the bathroom door ajar just enough so that when I walked by, I would get a glimpse of her goods. In the mirror, naked from the waist up, she captured my eye when I walked by, and I did get that appreciated glimpse. I wanted that muffin.

She was my fiance's oldest daughter, the one I fantasized about and masturbated to while looking at her sexy photos. We had a strange attraction to one another. It wasn't love or hate. It had more to do with unfortunate circumstances.

When Elise lived at home, she liked how I took charge of things. She also respected my living standards. But, when applying them to her lifestyle, Elise was not a fan. She was stubborn and contentious, and I was often unbending. Both being strong-willed individuals, we often clashed.

But there was always this magnetic attraction between us. Whenever I observed her sexiness strutting around the house wearing tight pants or revealing shorts, I fantasized about massaging that sweet bubble, caressing it, entering it, imagining her offering herself to me.

We'd had our battles. At times, intense. We might go without speaking for days. Finally, in the end stages of moving into a new apartment, she had come to retrieve more of her belongings.

When Elise asked for my help to put her new bed together, I wondered if this was her covert way of acknowledging and testing that attraction theory. I knew she had guy friends, any number that would probably jump at the opportunity to be near her sexy aura. I quickly accepted.

She answered her door wearing loose nylon athletic shorts and a V-neck shirt, flaunting small, perfectly round breasts, nipples visibly aroused. She had a body to die for and didn't shy from displaying it.

Elise asked if I could retrieve some boxes from her car before starting on the bed. "Sure," I said. In my sweatsuit, I came prepared to work.

Over the next 90 minutes, between talking, snacking, and half a bottle of Merlot, together, we assembled her Queen-Size bed.

During assembly, we shared light conversation, mutually excited about her next life phase, occasionally bumping into one another on the bedroom assembly line. Each time my dick would stir, and each time she took notice.

She is a good, well-meaning person. Due to her zodiac sign as an intense, secretive November Scorpio and mine being Virgo, we were astrologically a good match, apparently leading to our underlying boiling sexual attraction. In spite of our contentious history.

We bumped off the last of the wine sitting on the floor at the foot of her newly assembled bed, discussing healthy ways of eating, one of her favorite topics.

The entire time we sat there talking, she discreetly observed my semi-erect cock, while I sat, determined to find the spark, the motivation she needed to open those sexy, smooth legs for me.

Finishing up, we stood, clumsily bumping into one another, the new bed catching our fall.

Laughing, we sat up, and I immediately pushed her back onto the bed, rolled over on top of her, and our lips met, our tongues entering and hungrily exploring each other's gateway.

"The moment you opened the door, there was no way I was leaving without having you. You looked too damn fuckable." I told her. We continued kissing. My hands explore her soft, supple body.

"Why do you think you're here? She asked me. This pussy's been waiting for you. I heard you fucking my Mom, and it made me jealous. Your cock should be inside of me."

My tongue circled her inner ear, then around it, touching long-lost nerve endings, then back to her full, luscious lips. Her hands pressed into my buttocks, drawing me closer to her. "How bad do you want me?" She whispered.

I gently explored her facial features, stopping to embrace her in my hands for a long kiss, my Rocky Mountain hard-on anxious to enter her Sweet Gap. "I've wanted you for a long time, I replied. I was just waiting for the right time to claim this pussy."

"Oh yes, she said. I want you to fuck me like I heard you fucking her. I want you to dominate me, make my pussy yours, fuck me any way you want to."

We were lovemaking. Elise was kissing my neck, feeling my hardness against her region. "I want this to be mine, she whispered in my ear.

I began descending, kissing my way down to her protruding nipples, around her wide areola, down to her navel, as she gripped my shoulders, slowly gyrating underneath me.

I kissed the star tattoo on her upper left thigh and landed on her rose-scented mound. "I made it smooth just for you. Do you like it?" she asked me.

"I love it," I said softly. Taking my time, I ran my tongue around the soft, moist vulva, my hands moving underneath, my tongue locating and swirling around the hard clit. When I stabbed into her wet vagina, Elise released a yelp, then continued lustfully moaning, egging me on.

Continuing my journey, I traveled down her leg, touching and kissing, tapping each toe with a quick kiss, then gliding over to her other foot, sharing the same treatment. With one hand lying flat against her moist center, I tenderly traveled up her other leg.

I reached her soft upper thigh, and she trembled from the mini-shock that surged through her body when I plunged my middle finger into her wetness. "Please," she said softly.

"Please, what?" I asked her as my tongue darted in and around her womanhood, teasing and tickling her into a world where only she and I existed.

When I landed on her protruding clit, she screamed, "Kevin!" I felt it coming and moved my head aside, sharing her orgasm emotionally when she squirted!

Leaning back, I marveled at her voluptuous figure in orgasm ecstasy, her legs spread, her breaths coming in short, arousing spurts. Her trembling slowly began to subside, and I didn't wait.

I straddled her chest and tempted her lips with my Pleasure Pump. Elise grabbed my shaft and opened her lips wide. "Come on, baby, she said, let me make that cock feel good, but I want your cum in my pussy."

She licked around the head, watching my expressions, inserting it in and out of her mouth. She was pacing me, going slow, fondling my jewels, controlling my arousal temperature. "Lick that lollipop, make it feel good," I told her. And she did.

"I can't wait any longer, she soon said. I want your dick in me. I waited too long for it. It's time you take this pussy and make it yours."

My hard cock entered easily into her soft folds. She welcomed me with her hips. Her snug pussy gripped my cock like it was the one she had been waiting for.

I was fucking her, finally. And it was as good as I imagined it would be. She was magic with her hips, stimulating my cock to its maximum potential.

"Get this pussy, Kevin, this pussy is wet for you," I latched onto both her tits and pumped, and pumped, and I kept pumping.

"This...is...my...pussy...Elise," I said between breaths. We had found a matching rhythm. I was rotating my hips, digging deep into her canal.

"Yes, and right now, this is my dick, my dick! She screamed. Fuck me with my dick, baby, fuck me with that hard shit."

She's taking her time. On top now, rotating and pleasuring my cock easy like, with her luscious, perspiring body. Her miniature breasts look precious and inviting, gently bouncing, her erect nipples mesmerizing me, her soft, warm cunt enveloping my cock as she slides up and down.

I'm as deep as I can go in her soft, wet pussy, and she is fucking me. I squeeze her Charmin-soft ass and begin thrusting upwards.

Elise lay her tits on my chest and enjoyed my relentless pounding, her arms locked under mine, her jelly-ass feeling magnificent in my hands.

We locked in, embracing, alternating between kissing and fucking.

"Are you ready to come in my pussy?" She asked me.

"Not yet, baby, I replied. I want all of you. I mean all of you." We flipped over, our lips met again, our tongues entering and exploring, my cock loving the feel of her soft inner womb.

"Do you know what I mean by all of you?" I asked her.

"I don't care, she answered. You can fuck me any way you want to, remember, so fuck me any way you want to. But I want you to come in my pussy. My pussy's been waiting for you. I have a jealous pussy."

It sounded like she wanted a little nasty. "Turn over, you pretty bitch, I commanded her, I want my dick in that ass."

"It's your ass, Kevin, fuck it! Fuck your bitch any way you want to. I'm your bitch, and all this is yours!

Lathering my cock with saliva, I pulled her jelly-soft ass back towards me. She spread her legs, and that ass belonged to me. She screamed as I pumped my hardness in and out of her.

"Fuck me, Kevin, keep hurting me like that. Dominate this ass, dominate me. I want you to own all of me."

I fucked her hard and called her nasty names, and she loved it. "This is my bed, I told her, and whenever I want you, you better be ready. Now, beg me to come in your pussy. Beg for your cock!"

"I'm yours, baby. I've been waiting for you. Please come in my pussy, I want to feel your juice shooting in me."

It had been an extended lovemaking session, and I was ready to squirt my cum in her sweetness. It was time for me to give her what she was begging for.

I flipped Elise on her back and raised her legs over my shoulders. "That's it, baby, she said, give your bitch that cum juice, come in your pussy."

I let loose a gusher deep into her canal, pumping hard, stroke after hard stroke. "Yes, yes, yes," she repeated until I collapsed. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear. "I've never, ever been fucked like that, this is your pussy Kevin."

She got up and grabbed us bottles of water from the fridge. I watched her curvy ass all the way. It had been a long time coming.

We dressed and discussed more about her plans, stretched out on her new bed, and continued to make out until I rose to leave.

After a deep, intimate kiss at the door and promises made, she unhurriedly...closed the door.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers