Too Cold Not to Fuck

Story Info
“It’s just a way for us both to get some sleep.”
1.5k words
4.55
134.7k
208

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was freezing in the tent. Never mind how hot and sunny it had been that afternoon, this high up in these old mountains the temperature had plummeted. I muttered another curse at my parents and tried to dig myself deeper into my sleeping bag.

"Are you still awake too?" The whispered voice belonged to my little sister Sal. Well, I call her little because I'm a foot taller than she is, but we're twins. Just finished school and dragged off by our parents for one last family camping trip before we both went off to uni.

"Yeah," I whispered back. "It's freezing."

"Told you you'd need a bigger size sleeping bag." She was right, of course. My old bag used to be fine when I was fifteen, but I'd grown since then. I was regretting being too lazy to buy a new one.

"You seem to be cold too." I'd caught a hint of chattering teeth. "Not sure it would have helped." We were both dressed for sleeping in large T-shirts and our underwear. Not enough to provide much warmth.

In the end we came up with the old solution of zipping our bags together and combining our body heat. It was a bit awkward in the confines of the tent, particularly because we didn't want to wake Mum and Dad, whose tent was a few yards away.

But we managed it, and Sal pressed her back against my chest. "This is better already," she whispered. She was shivering a little, so I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She was right: I was feeling warmer too.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, the fresh air and the exhaustion from the day's long hike finally getting the better of me.

When I woke it was like surfacing from a deep, black pool of icy water. I knew I was waking up, but it took me an age to actually get there. When I did, I realised my arm was still around my little sister, her back and arse still pressed against me.

And my cock was like a shaft of molten steel pressing back against her.

Nothing unusual about waking up with a raging boner, of course. It's only strange when you happen to be sharing a sleeping bag with your sister.

I fought to open my eyes, hoping that it was morning and I could get up before Sal woke. Unfortunately it was as black as midnight. The air in the tent was still freezing too.

I must have moved more than I wanted, because Sal's steady breathing stopped for a moment and she gave a twitch. "What time is it?" she murmured.

"Still night," I whispered. "Go back to sleep."

A grunt was her only reply, and I waited for her breathing to become deep and regular again, hoping that she wouldn't notice the hot, hard rod pressing against her crack.

No such luck. "What's that?" she whispered.

"What?" I cringed inside.

She bucked her arse against me. "That."

"Morning erection. Sorry."

"Make it go away. I want to sleep."

I gave a frustrated laugh. "I would if I could. It's not something I can control."

In fact I was harder than ever. I might have concerns about who the firm arse belong to, but my cock didn't.

"Shit." Sal sounded more awake now. "How do you normally get rid of it?"

Normally I'd have a wank before getting out of bed, but I wasn't going to tell her that. "I just ignore it until it goes down. You know, think of other things."

"Alright then. Think of other things. Where are we supposed to be going tomorrow?"

I thought for a moment. "There's supposed to be a pretty waterfall. King Arthur's Beard, or something."

"Stupid name." Sal wasn't one for romantic legends.

"I suppose they couldn't call it King Arthur's First Piss of the Day."

That brought a muffled laugh from her. "King Arthur's Late Night Piss After a Visit to the Pub."

I felt her body shake as we both tried to stifle our laughter. Unfortunately this just excited my cock even more.

Sal seemed to notice. "I felt it twitch! It's not going away, is it?"

"Just give it some time. It will settle down eventually."

"I want to sleep. Can't you... you know?"

"What, here?" My mind raced. Was my little sister seriously suggesting I wank off with her next to me? I wasn't sure that it would do much good anyway. The whole idea of masturbating while Sal watched - or listened, at least - was so arousing that I doubted whether my cock would go down for a whole week. "No way! Besides, there isn't enough room. The sleeping bag's too small."

"I suppose." She shifted slightly, and suddenly I felt her reach round behind her back and grab my cock through my shorts. "We have to do something. I want to sleep."

Suppressing a whimper, I whispered, "Stop it! That's not helping."

Her small hand rubbed up and down the material covering my shaft. "It will if I do it enough."

True enough. My cock seemed to think it was a good idea too, pressing forward almost of its own accord. Still, it didn't seem right.

"It doesn't seem right," I protested.

In the darkness I felt her look over her shoulder at me. "Don't tell me you've never had a girl touch you here before." She squeezed. "And don't tell me you don't like it."

"I have," I admitted. "And I do. It's just..."

"It's just a way for us both to get some sleep." Her hand was still rubbing away. "Don't worry. It's not like I've never tugged a guy off before." She gave a grunt and her hand left my cock. "Not like this though. I'm getting a cramp."

Was I relieved or disappointed? Mostly disappointed, I decided, but I wasn't about to insist that she continue. "Never mind then. We'll just have to try and sleep like this."

"Shut up." Her fingers returned, and this time I felt them clawing away at my shorts. "Take these off."

"What?" I was starting to feel stupid, like I was two steps behind Sal every time something happened.

"Take them off!" she hissed, freeing my cock. Her fingers were cool on my burning shaft.

Trying to tell myself I was just going along with her plan, and not being a horndog, I hastily pulled at the elastic until my shorts were bunched around my knees. I wasn't about to refuse a hand job from a hot girl, even if that girl was my sister.

But then her hand left my cock and I realised she was pulling her own knickers down. My heart pounded in my chest. Was she...?

Apparently she was. Shifting around until she was in the right position, she raised her leg and pulled my cock between her thighs. I felt her heat envelop it, felt slickness coat it as it slid along her pussy.

Sal thrust her hips back and forth a few times, spreading her cream all over my shaft. Neither of us spoke, beyond a grunt or two. I realised she was as aroused as I was.

Then she reached between her legs, and I felt her guide my head against her opening. "This should do the trick," she whispered as she pressed herself against me.

Carefully I pushed forward. Sal gave a soft moan, and I felt her legs clamp down. "This... should... definitely... do the trick," I agreed.

"Shh!" she replied, grinding her hips at me. "Just... fuck... me!"

Hearing my little sister talk like that was intoxicating. In that instant she wasn't my sister anymore, she was a hot girl who had taken my cock and was fucking it.

I still had one arm around her. I reached down with it, across her stomach and between her thighs. She angled her legs to give me better access, and my fingers found her button, hard and swollen and covered with her cream.

I rubbed it, moving my fingers in tight circles in the way my girlfriends seemed to like. Sal hissed between her teeth and clamped her thighs around my hand. We were still thrusting away at each other, and I felt that first tingle in my cock that told me I was nearly there.

In the blackness of the tent I felt Sal grab her pillow and bury her face in it, stifling her moans.

"I'm coming," I whispered in her ear. "I'm coming!"

She gave a muffled moan in reply. Her clit was hard beneath my fingers, her breath was coming in wheezing gasps.

Suddenly she stiffened and her body shuddered. No longer able to hold back, I let myself release with a soft groan, feeling my own body explode as I pulled her hard against me, thrusting and squirting inside her.

We lay in the darkness, panting. Her body twitched, and she gave another moan. I drew my hand from between her legs and put my arm around her again. She put her hand on mine and pressed against me. In moments her breath was deep and regular. She'd fallen asleep.

My cock was still inside her. Coated with her cream and mine. Still half hard. But this was more comfortable than before, and even as I wondered what would happen next blackness overtook me and I fell asleep.