All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 01 - Prologue'

by hikertenn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So beautiful.

This is my deepest, most intimate fantasy. To be seduced by a mature, experienced gay man, who lovingly convinces me to surrender my manhood to him, with my reward being his salty sweet loads on my lips, in my belly and deep in my ass. I believe many of us who read your lovely stories are actually closeted gay men who are very close to acting on their homosexual desires. I know I am. It's all I think about. Masturbating to erotic stories like yours has opened my eyes to my true sexual orientation, and now I need the real thing to turn me out completely. And yes, I'll happily sleep in the wet spot every night, so long as myself and my gay lover are naked in bed together. I'll be so blissfully content.

MountainCockMountainCockalmost 5 years ago
I need this

What an erotic story. That’s exactly what I need, to be seduced and taken by a dominant man. Loved it!

throwawaycactus2throwawaycactus2almost 5 years ago
Thank you

This was breathtakingly beautiful. I so badly want a Cal in my life.

erotica10erotica10over 4 years ago
You make me leak

Lovely story baby! My cock leaked like crazy reading your delicious gay romance.

hikertennhikertennover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I sure do enjoy reading what you have say... Your comments keep me writing.

darkened_bucolicdarkened_bucolicover 4 years ago
This was amazing!

I've really been enjoying your work! The writing is amazing and the dom/sub relationships in description are legendary. The only criticism I have is the slight misdemeanors in the grammar, such as some words and commas missing, and at one point the wrong word. It's nothing we can't figure out though it does slightly dispel the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jealousy

I am so jealous.... this is my fantasy too. To be the submissive female side of gay sex

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 2 years ago

Okay, I have never understood that one thing, and I still don't.

It is perfectly normal to like playing at dom/sub. Playing be the key part...I don't like anyone controlling someone against their will, or making them so scared they hate their own choices.

The girl panties I get. They are soft, pretty, and feel great on your skin. So, why not? I wear guy clothes, too. You just can't get some things unless you cross those lines. Who cares anyway? Clothes are clothes.

I don't like, or understand a man calling his man's anal cavity a 'pussy'. To me, it is demeaning and rude. Why do you have to emasculate and insult someone to be with them? If he really wants a man in his mind, why is ass so hard to say? Someone needs therepy.

babyluv4Ubabyluv4Uover 2 years ago

I Love the story,it was very easy to visualize. I also love having a “Man Pussy”! Love having a man like Cal!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous