All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 02'

by hikertenn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific!

I love this kind of story - hot sex with some character work in there as well. I really dug the anticipation, too, and that it wasn't about impending sex, but impending acceptance.

Well done!

-barbarosanj@yahoo.com

throwawaycactus2throwawaycactus2almost 5 years ago
More, please!

I need a Cal in my life so badly. Please write more so I can live vicariously through your story. This is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
if you try

Yes if you try it with a guy , a sensual nice guy you will blush when you have is hard dick in your mouth , ou will flush bright red when he fuck you in the ass and breed you . You wont beleive how amazingly good you will feel and as soon it is finish you will want to do it again and again and again. Go for it, just do it! Dick are so good and addictive.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

Loved it now I just wonder where it would go so I hope you update really soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I love the theme of accepting homosexuality. Man to man love is so beautiful and hot and this story delivers the best of gay discovery!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Wet

I know exactly how you feel when you wrote, "My ass clenched his cock as filled me with his sperm. The friction of our union was suddenly lessened. The sticky sound of our lovemaking became sloppy and wet.

Sometimes I have my Buddy take Viagra before we fuck. If he starts to go soft after he cums, we lay still, so he doesn't slip out, and I play with his balls and say nasty things to him until he can fuck me some more. I love how slick his cock gets and that wet, sloppy smacking sound it makes when my ass is full of his cum.

I am not into humiliation and it doesn't make me feel that way but, it really turns me on when he talks nasty to me during sex. I cross dress and I love it when he has his cock in my ass or mouth and calls me his Sissy Fag, Cum Slut, Whore, Queer, Queen and things like that. It make me so horny when talks about what we are doing and what he is going to do to me, like knocking me up. When we are in a like minded group, like some gay friendly establishment, and he mentions something about our relationship, if I'm not already hard, that will get me erect. I'm not humiliated or embarrassed by that, it's just a great feeling of freedom when everyone around me knows and nothing is hidden.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 5 years ago
Keep up with the writing

I love how tender and descriptive you are. It is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I need a Cal too.

I've lived my entire life as a "straight" man, but for years I've fantasized about meeting a Cal, who completely turns me out. I hope to look in a mirror one day soon and see my very own male lover slide his slippery cock up my ass as we deeply soul kiss. I don't want to be straight or bi anymore, I want to be completely gay--with my man's sperm swimming in my belly and ass every night. Gay porn, gay erotic stories and my own gay fantasies have led me to accept my own homosexuality, and it's beautiful. Now I just need to find a Cal of my own to seduce me, breed me, and make me his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous