A Long Time Coming... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had a lot of betrayal in my life, and what Zaynab had hidden from me, hurt me and my trust of her, but I had come to respect, and care about her. Realizing that appearing as a relatively normal suburban couple was a big part of my plans I made the conscious decision to get over my hurt. My plans for payback required I appear to be above any suspicion and for that, I needed Zaynab and the girls. So I said: "Under the circumstances, I forgive you Zaya. But, you now have to make me believe that you are loyal only unto me, not your family, not the Saudi crown, not Saheer, not to anybody except me and our girls." This last caught her ear especially, it was the first time I had claimed the girls as mine in any way. Nothing like a child to melt the hardest of hearts.

Several weeks and many deep discussions followed and Zaynab managed to convince me she was devoted to me and my causes and concerns exclusively. We evolved in our relationship and just before Christmas Zaynab moved into my room. By this time a date had been chosen to coincide with the winter break from school and the two of us, accompanied by 3 giggling girls, were joined in a civil ceremony. We went to Rio on our honeymoon, we spent winter break there and we purchased a condo before we left that would be rented out when we didn't need it.

For me the relationship was comfortable, and while there was a certain amount of passion, it wasn't what I'd had with Rose. Zaynab, on the other hand, found herself in thrall with a man who put her needs and pleasures before his own. Her first husband usually didn't become aroused until he had beaten her somewhat. I was gentle and kind. Unlike a number of women from Saudi she had not been "circumcised" (genitally mutilated) and experienced her first orgasms from another's touch at my ministrations. For Zaynab that sealed the deal. She was my creature from that point on for the rest of her life.

I had noticed the severely depressed housing market in the neighborhood and had taken advantage of it. Real estate was a buyer's market locally and I spent over 12 million buying various residential properties. Being a fix-it guy, I spent a lot of time working on various projects but soon had a 12 man crew renovating and repairing the properties. As the renovations were completed the properties were rented out. When it became a burden to me I found a property management company to take it over. By the time of the wedding, I had over 40 thousand dollars per month coming in as profit from the rents.

During this time frame, things for Mary had gone definitely downhill. Her former occupation had become common knowledge in the facility where she was being held awaiting trial. About the only people treated worse than child abusers are former cops and guards who end up incarcerated. In the space of a couple weeks, Mary had gone from being a federal corrections officer, mom and somewhat dominant wife to being an inmate, who hadn't seen her children since her arrest, who was being divorced and had been "taught" to eat pussy like a lesbian. 4 bars of soap in a couple socks made an excellent teaching aid for her new cell-mate. Not only did Mary, who had never so much as thought of another woman sexually prior to her arrest, get to practice new talents on her, very large, muscular, and very "butch" cell-mate almost every night, but Donna whored her out on a regular basis for commissary items.

About the time that I and Zaynab were having our come to Jesus moment (if you will) concerning the Arabic documents, Mary was turning down a plea deal. Had she taken it her combined time state and federal would have been less than 3 years. She insisted she was innocent and rolled the dice. She faced the potential of over a decade of combined time. Her state trial was set for March, about 3 months out and then the feds would have a chance to take a whack at her if they chose to. The only good news for Mary was a change of federal prosecutor. The old one had managed to get himself caught up in a sting involving the solicitation of minor females online. This was a career killer for him and ended his dreams of becoming a congressman. The new one, a woman, was much more reasonable.

It took me several months and the efforts of a discreet PI to find my venue of approach on payback for the good judge Wilson. The judge herself was virtually untouchable, but her day started and ended with her 19-year-old college freshman granddaughter. Judge Wilson had raised the girl after her parents were killed by a drunk driver, namely her father. My brother John came up with the perfect plan. A good looking "bad boy" type who just happened to be prospecting for the MC would insinuate himself into the young lady's life and change the course of her life path. It took three dates and Carly was hooked on her bad boy, Ricky. It didn't take him long to make changes in her life. Dropping out of college, the tattoos, the drugs, and the booze and a party lifestyle. Her bad boy did a good job of isolating her from her old life. Carly hadn't spoken to the judge since the judge expressed her disappointment in Carly's choices. Carly started the new year with a new career, she was a dancer in a gentleman's club. The judge's heart was breaking.

12