A Long Time from Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not really," I replied tiredly. "But according to the books, the first suspect in a poison case is always the lover and, in this case, that is you." I lifted a hand to stop any protests. "Don't bother. I know it wasn't you, but others might not and there will be an investigation about this, that's for sure. Yang Jia being poisoned the same day that the Master Healer had to attend a holiday is unlikely to be a coincidence."

She nodded slowly but didn't look worried. "They will find the bastard."

I nodded in agreement. Gaius Cassius Ravilla, an Ars Mentalis teacher with specialty in Arte ex Visiones (Baylon: The Art of Visions), could take any item and look back up to two weeks in time to see what happened, so if there was anything left of the poison, the guilty person was in deep shit.

Unless of course he or she had the ability to be undetectable like me, but according to the Dominus Grande, that was an extremely rare ability.

"Do you mind putting a blanket over Jia?" I asked Verina. "I should have done it, but I'm really too tired to move or use Mentalis."

She flashed me a smile and did it before she asked. "What shall I do with the goo in the bucket?"

"Take one of the airtight containers from the herb room." I said with a yawn. "They will need to examine it."

Leaning back, I watched her cute butt as she walked out of the room.

I was still looking in the same direction when she came back and she sent me a smile, when she discovered it. "Are you sure that it's wise to check me out in your condition?"

"Yep. Makes the heart beat faster." I answered with a weak smile but became serious again. "Actually, I was thinking that since the poison was in her lungs and airways, she must have inhaled it. However, since you're fine, it couldn't have been at your place, so it must have been before."

"Makes sense," she said and grimaced, as she poured the content of the bucket into the jar and closed the lid. Then she placed it on the floor and looked at me. "Do you think that the poisoner knew that she had planned on visiting me tonight?"

I thought it over. "Most likely. Why do you ask?"

"If we assume that the poisoner knows that she and I are intimate and wants to poison her with an airborne poison, then the poison must be located near her mirror," said Verina slowly, speaking while she was thinking. "Because no woman would go on a date, without spending time in front of her mirror first."

I glanced over at Yang Jia, saw traces of makeup on her face, and nodded. "Good point... Hmm... Poison is normally a woman's choice of weapon, but if she has the same close combat skills as her mother, it might be a man as well." I blinked a few times "By the way, where is her mother?"

"Attending the same holiday as the Master Healer," said Verina with a shrug, "which is why we thought that we could spend some time together."

"Ah."

Before we could continue our guesswork, the door opened, and the Dominus Grande came marching in, causing Verina to jump to attention, while I was a bit slower to get up.

Maximus had obviously been briefed by the guards, 'coz he wasted no time. "Let me hear what happened."

We spend the next half glass retelling the evening's event in detail, only interrupted by the Dominus Grande's questions.

When we were done, he was silent for a few heartbeats, but then said, "Well, considering the gravity of these events, both of you did extremely well. I'll send somebody over to examine Yang Jia's room as well as your room, Verina, and hopefully we will catch the guilty one."

He looked at the still unconscious woman on the bench and for a moment, I could have sworn that his eyes softened a bit. That made me look at his features once again, then at Yang Jia and then at the floor as I yawned to hide my facial expression.

There was no doubt in my mind that those two were related somehow and while the Dominus Grande might not be Jia's father, someone in his family was.

Not that it really mattered to anybody here. On Baylon, it might be a scandal for a noble to father a child with a human, but we were far away from Baylon, which made it none of my business.

"Tired, Emilian?" asked the Dominus Grande, seeing my yawn.

It didn't make sense to lie, so I nodded. "Yes Sir, though I feel better now. That poison was on the edge of my ability to heal, if not actually over that edge and I used all the energy that I have."

He looked me directly into the eyes as he asked. "Why did you do it then?"

That question took me by surprise, which questions from him had a disturbing tendency to do and they always manage to me feel as if I'm taking a test, I haven't studied for.

I thought it over. One of the reasons was that Jia was Verina's lover, but that was only part of it. I did my best because I was used to doing things that way.

"Because it never occurred to me not to do it, Sir. "

Kaeso Maximus nodded with a smile. "Good work, Emilian." He stood up. "Get to bed both of you. I'll get somebody down here to staff the infirmary and keep watch over Yang Jia. Verina, you can sleep in one of the guest rooms or wherever you like. Just not in your own room until we have finished investigating this."

We both nodded and stood up.

I was smiling, when I walked out of the door, side by side with Verina.

She looked at me curiously, as the guards closed the door behind us. "What's with the grin?"

"I was thinking that some duties are more pleasant than others."

"What do you mean?"

"They're investigating this... meaning that someone will go to your room and look into what happened there before Jia became ill," I answered, while we walked over the courtyard. "I am pretty sure that whoever is going to do that, will get some nice pictures in their head."

She chuckled at the thought "Yeah. That will probably make their day." She suddenly stopped. "Which reminds me of something."

I stopped and turned to look at her. "What?"

Before I knew what happened, she took a step forward and pressed her body against mine as she hugged and kissed me at the same time.

It was a soft, gentle kiss that seemed to last forever and even as tired as I was, I could feel my body starting to react and tried to pull away, but Verina just hugged me tighter.

When she finally broke the kiss, she sent me a brilliant smile. "I need a place to sleep, and I think your room will be just fine."

My lips were still tingling from the kiss and for once, I really didn't know what to say, so I simply said, "I agree."

Verina chuckled at that and gave me another hug before she practically dragged me off to my room.

-------

As soon as the door to my room closed behind us, we started kissing again. This time there was more desire in the kiss as our tongues danced against each other's and the feeling of tiredness that had dominated my body earlier, slowly began to evaporate.

Tugging at the bow that held Verina's kimono closed made it unravel and a heartbeat later, it dropped to the ground, leaving Verina standing naked.

I stopped kissing her and took a step back to admire her, memorizing the sight. Her brilliant blue eyes in a beautiful face, framed by long white hair. Further down, under her strong shoulders, two full breasts dominated her torso, standing proudly by themselves, moving slightly as she breathed. A slim waist, curving out to her generous hips and long well-shaped legs.

"What?" Verina asked with a slight smile. "Never seen a naked woman before?"

I shook myself out of the mesmerizing sight. "Yeah, just not one quite as breathtakingly beautiful and erotic as you."

She broke out in a grin at that, and cast a short spell, which I didn't even try to resist, as she walked nearer. A heartbeat later, my clothes were laying on my bedtable in a neat stack.

Freed from its confinement, my hard cock sprang to attention, right into the waiting hand of Verina. "Umm... At least one part of you isn't tired."

"Not with you naked in my room." I chuckled and reached out for her, but she dodged under my arm, released my dick and gave me a playful push.

I staggered a few steps backwards and landed in the bed.

"Okay," Said Verina, following me with a satisfied look on her face, "you're exhausted and have used a lot of Vis, so just lean back and let me do the work."

Sensing there was little point in arguing, I just nodded as she spread out my legs and moved between them. Then she started to kiss my thighs, slowly moving towards my raging hard-on.

When she reached it, she gave my balls a licking, while slowly stroking me, before she traced her tongue up and down my shaft, covering it with her saliva. I couldn't hold back a moan when she finally wrapped her lips around it, sucked lightly, while her tongue swirled around the head.

Then she stopped, mumbled a satisfied "That should do it.", before she stood up and straddled me, forcing my stiff cock down against my stomach, with her pussy in top of it.

I reached up, took hold of her neck and dragged her in for another kiss and as we kissed, Verina moved her hips back and forth in a gentle rocking motion, grinding her pussy against my hard cock, making it even more wet. She moaned into my mouth when her love-pearl came into direct contact with the shaft. I did the same. The feeling of her pussy sliding over my dick, along with her big soft tits against my chest, felt fantastic.

At some point, Verina's motions took her a little too far forward, releasing my cock from the force that pressed it against me and when she moved down again, the head of my cock slipped right in between the hot, wet lips of her pussy.

She broke the kiss with a gasp and wriggled her hips, trying to take more of it inside. I moved my hips upwards in an effort to help her, but she stopped me. "Easy there... you're wider than I expected."

Lowering my hips again, I reached up and started to caress her incredible tits, while she moved up and down on my cock, working it further into her a little at a time.

I groaned at the feeling as my cock went into her hot, tight pussy, rubbing against her inner walls.

It felt like my cock was being squeezed by the most exquisite glove, her slight rotations sending pulses of pleasure through my body.

Finally, it was all the way in and for a moment, Verina sat still with closed eyes and a smile of pleasure on her face. She leaned forward, placed a hand on each side of me and started to move her hips in a nice steady back and forth rhythm, fast enough to feel really good, but not so fast it would make me come quickly.

Lowering her torso, Verina gave me a long sensual and tender kiss. I kissed her back and as the position made caressing her tits awkward, I ran my hands up and down her back instead, squeezing her firm butt whenever I got near it. Her kiss grew longer and more sensual, her breath mixing with mine and her tongue gently teasing into my mouth.

Then she broke the kiss with a moan and sat up, her hands moving to my chest for support.

Again, she sat still for a moment, and I could feel the walls of her pussy squeeze and loosen around my shaft, her body stroking and caressing it.

Moving upwards, she slowly slid her trembling pussy up off my shaft, only the head remaining inside her, before starting back down in a long slow smooth motion.

"Yesssssss." She hissed breathlessly as she slowly rode up and down my shaft.

I gave her butt a squeeze and then moved my hands back to her breasts, cupping both of them, letting my fingers tease and squeeze her rock-hard nipples in time with her strokes.

Her pussy seemed to quiver more, clenching and unclenching around my cock in fast little spasms, almost as if she were having one long drawn-out orgasm. Sweat ran down her chest and dripped from her chin as she continued to ride me, moaning louder and louder as she increased the pace.

Her moan changed to a soft scream as she bucked against me, her back arched and her entire body tensed as an orgasm rippled through her.

Closing my eyes in concentration, I absorbed the Vis energy her orgasm had released and put my arms around her to caressing her back and butt, as she collapsed onto me, gasping for air. The feeling of her spasming pussy around my cock and her big breasts being mashed against my chest made it an altogether wonderful experience and I enjoyed it tremendously.

We lay like that for a while, before Verina lifted her head from my shoulder to give me a short kiss.

"Goddess, that was good." She said with a smile.

"Better than good." I chuckled. "Though any and all credits goes to you for that. I didn't really do anything."

"Yes, you did." She kissed me again. "I can't explain why, but your cock seems to just hit all the right places at once."

That didn't make any sense to me, but before I had to chance to ask for an explanation, Verina began moving her hips in small circles, making my hard cock swirl inside her.

"Ohhhhh that's nice," she whispered into my ear and at the same time, I felt her reach out mentally to me. I accepted and a moment later, sensations washed over me, as Verina sent me what she felt. I could feel her fucking me slowly and at the same time, I could feel the pleasure she received while doing it. It was like taking a pleasure drug and having sex at the same time.

With a grunt, I closed the connection again. Keeping it open would cause me to come too soon. Reaching out, I took hold of her legs and flipped us over on the bed, so she was beneath me.

I had planned to do that without slipping out of her, but didn't succeed, so I decided to tease her.

Pulling her legs up, I placed her ankles on my shoulders, then rubbed my cock back and through her pussy, making sure I rubbed the head against her love-pearl. Then I thrust deep into her, sliding slowly back out, then quickly into her again. Verina gasped, when I hit the pleasure centre right behind the pubic bone, so I change the angle a bit, making sure I hit it every time I thrust into her.

Not only did it feel great, but the sight of her beautiful face also contorted in pleasure and her full breasts rocking back and forth with each stroke, was an almost hypnotic sight, and I enjoyed every heartbeat of it. Unfortunately, it was also a little too good and I could feel I was getting closer to coming, so I slowed down and used shorter strokes as I leaned down to kiss those tempting tits.

Verina shivered, when my lips closed around a rock-hard nipple and groaned, as I sucked it into my mouth and flicked the tip of my tongue over it.

"Oh shit, this is good!" She muttered and flexed the muscles in her pussy, making the slippery flesh grip all around my erection.

Releasing her nipple, I looked at her. "Place your hands against the wall."

She smiled and did as I asked, using her arms to stop her body from rocking and making our contact a bit firmer.

"Unnngh," she moaned under her breath. "Perfect."

"Good." I said as I moved my hips backwards, pulling out until only the head remained within her stretched lips. Then I rolled my hips in a slow circle as I slowly plunged back into her.

"Yesses," she hissed as her head tipped backwards, her eyes rolling back and closing in pleasure. I didn't stop until I felt my balls touch her soft but firm butt, and then withdrew again.

Without warning her, I changed tempo and slammed into her with long and fast strokes, taking my dick almost completely out of her, before going to the bottom again.

She moaned loudly, her strong body bucking up to meet my thrusts, while she kept her hands on the wall, preventing her from sliding further onto the bed.

"I'm coming!" she squealed as her body started to thrash about beneath me. I held on tightly as she shook like a leaf in the wind, her body shaking and quivering through a shattering release. I could feel the intense wetness inside her pussy increase as her flowing discharge coated my thrusting erection like a soothing balm.

Lowering the pace for just a moment, I moved my hands to her arms, effectively preventing her from moving, before I went back to screw her again, still using long hard strokes.

Verina screamed as a second orgasm followed right on the heels of her first, while I continued to hammer my cock all the way into her in long strokes. She was shivering, glistening perspiration glowing on her hot sexy body, as her pussy pulsed around my dick, making my own orgasm approach rapidly.

Suddenly, I withdrew totally, went down on my knees between her legs and inserted two fingers in her pussy, while my mouth closed around her love-pearl. Finding the pleasure zone behind the pubic bone was no problem and I started to massage it as fast and firmly as I could.

"Goddess!" she shouted, as another toe-curling release took control of her body, her pussy squirting a huge gush of juice out, most of it splashing against my chin. Her body jerked several times, each time associated with another gush of juice. I drank it happily, enjoying the taste.

Her orgasm was just finished, when I stood up again, slid my cock back into her and started fucking her again.

"Uh.... uh.... uh....," her moaning was continuous now as another climax shot through her.

Watching her voluptuous body responding so effortlessly turned me on even more, bringing me closer to my own climax.

"I'm going to come." I warned her.

Verina removed her hands from the wall and wrapped both them and her legs around me, holding me closer. "Yes... Come!" she groaned and came again.

That was all it took, and I saw white as I exploded inside her, coming so hard my ear rang.

Our movements became slower, and her legs unwrapped from around me.

We kissed for a while, as my cock slowly went limp inside her, but ended up laying on the bed, with her fabulous body draped halfway over mine and her head on my shoulder.

Feeling warm and cosy, I fell asleep.

-----------------------

As predicted, it only took a few hours for the experts to find the person, who had tried to poison Yang Jia: It was a young man, who had asked Yang Zheng for her daughter's hand in marriage but had been turned down.

Apparently, he had decided, that if he couldn't have her, nobody could have her and proceeded to poison her with dust made from some pulverized beans. As soon as he was sure that she had inhaled the dust, he had committed suicide with more of the same dust.

It didn't make any form of logical sense to me or most of the other Baylons at the castle, but it did to the Lescarians and apparently it wasn't the first time, that something like that had happened.

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.

12