A Long Time from Home Ch. 05

Story Info
More healing, Less Vis.
6.8k words
4.76
6.6k
12

Part 6 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
249 Followers

Author's notes:

This is an Alternate Reality story, where Atlantis, which the inhabitants called Baylon, was real and inhabited by a powerful humanoid race called Baylons.

About half the story happens in the bronze age and I've researched a lot for this story. If you find anything that looks like a mistake in the story, please double check to be sure that you're correct and then PM me about it. :)

A note about the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings: This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

It's a long story and I suggest that you read them continuously (At least for a first time read).

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :) Just be warned that this is a LONG story :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 -- More healing, Less Vis

Saturday, 17th of June 2000, Outside Malaga, Spain

A knock on the door, followed by a whispered "Ivan?" woke me up.

Recognizing the voice as belonging to Alice, I sat up in the bed and after several tries, I even got the lamp to work.

"Yeah... Come in."

The door opened, and Alice walked into the room, dressed in the same short, black kimono-like dress she had worn in the morning. It still showed off her lovely long legs in the best possible way, while clinging to her fabulous body in all the right places but judging from the way she walked and the serious expression on her face, this wasn't a social call.

She stopped a few steps inside the room. "Sorry to wake you, but Cyra and Zena have growing pains again. Could fix it like you did yesterday?"

"Sure." I got out of the bed and walked to the dresser, where my clothes were.

The serious expression on Alice's face softened a bit as she studied my body while I dressed.

She discovered I was looking at her and winked to me. "Nice."

"Thanks." I covered the short distance between us, put a hand on her neck and gave her a kiss. The feeling of her soft lips against mine, caused a shiver to run down my spine, but as much as I would have liked to continue kissing her, we simply didn't have the time and I let her go. "Ready."

Setting the energy lines straight didn't take long and because Alice had looked so worried, I finished it off with projecting sleepiness into the kids, making them fall asleep almost as soon as I was finished.

"I would thank you in a better way," whispered Alice in her slow Latin as we were walking down the stairs. "but that will have to wait... They wake up easily now."

With the sleepiness I had projected into them, I highly doubted that, but it wasn't exactly something I could explain to her, so I settled for a hug and walked back to bed.

---------

I woke up feeling well rested and after a trip to the bathroom, I walked up the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. To my puzzlement, everybody was there, and both Rita and Karen were injured. Rita was holding a pack of ice against her left wrist and Karen was applying a similar pack to the left knee. Alice was standing up, getting more ice out of the freezer and the twins were sitting on the kitchen table, looking around.

Stopping in the doorway, I asked. "What happened?"

"Accidents." Said Alice and slowly explained that they had been playing ball near the pool when Rita and Karen had collided and fell on the tiles.

"Sounds painful." I commented, while my mind raced. The injuries didn't sound serious, but I really dislike seeing people I like in pain. In addition, there was another thing to consider.

Alice had said that she needed to ask the others if I could stay here. Rita would say yes, but that left Karen and if I healed her, she would be more likely to say yes, which in turn would make my life easier. "May I take a look?"

"Sure," she said with a smile.

After examining Rita and Karen carefully, I was certain that the injuries weren't serious. They were however rather painful, so I asked them to wait, went to the room I was sleeping in, found my medical needles and walked back to the kitchen.

According to the knowledge I had gotten from Alice, acupuncture was one of the few ancient medical disciplines still used. However, without the use of Vis to go along with it, I doubted that it was as efficient now as it was in the 'old days', but at least it gave me a method to use, that didn't seem like a miracle or magic.

Karen lit up in a smile when she saw the needles. "Acupuncture." She took a closer look at the needles in my hand and her eyes grew wide.

"These are old style... very old!" She said in English, which Rita translated to me.

Having no clue what the 'New style' was, I just nodded and put a kettle on the stove, so I could disinfect the needles.

Karen shifted her arm, so the pack of ice was on the table and reached out with the other hand, while looking questionably at me.

Smiling I handed two of the needles to her. Made from adamant, like most of my surviving equipment, the needles were slim and had a small handling area made of jade, formed like small dragons.

"These are beautiful," she commented and studied the needle closely, before she looked at Rita. "Could you ask him where he got them?"

"They were given to me by my teacher." I said truthfully after Rita acted as translator again and then projected a feeling of not needing to ask more questions into the young woman.

I really need to learn more about the world, so I could set up a credible story. Otherwise, people would start getting suspicious and, in my experience, that generally leads to trouble.

Nodding, Karen turned towards Rita and showed her the needle.

While they chatted, the water started to boil, and I cleaned the needles in the steam, before placing them on a clean dishcloth.

Alice handed me a bottle of something along with cotton. "For cleaning skin."

I nodded my thanks to her and moved over to Rita. She looked slightly nervous, so I smiled and said, "It won't hurt."

She nodded, but still looked like I was about to cut off her hand.

I swiped her arm with the alcohol that Alice had given me and gently inserted the first needle, rolling it between my fingers as it went in. I looked at her and, seeing no signs of pain, inserted two more. Then I activated them by channelling a minute amount of Vis through the needle.

"Wow." She looked at her wrist in wonder.

"What?" Asked the others more or less at the same time.

"The pain went away," she said in English. "I mean... One minute it was there, and then it faded away and was gone!"

She went back to speaking Latin when she looked at me. "Thank you."

I held up another needle. "We're not done yet. The first three were for the pain, now for the healing."

This time Rita smiled as she nodded, and I inserted four more needles at the right points, before I activated them by channelling Vis to make the injured ligaments heal a lot faster.

After that, I turned my attention to Karen's knee. The sprain there was worse than Rita's wrist, but not more than could easily be healed, so I washed the area down and inserted the needles.

Karen spent a lot more attention to what I was doing than Rita had, but like Rita, she was pleasantly surprised when the pain went away. A moment later the rest of the needles were in place and activated.

There was a clap from the kitchen table and after everybody looked over there, Zena started to sign something.

Alice chuckled. "She wants to know how it works, because it doesn't make sense to her that putting needles in people heals them."

Karen started to explain in English, and I was suddenly glad, that she was the one with the hurt knee and not the wrist, because while she explained, she became animated and used lots of gestures. If she had been one with the injured wrist, she would have hurt herself.

She was also using many words I didn't know, so I didn't understand her explanation.

Instead, I leaned against the wall and just quietly enjoyed being among people who actually liked each other, while I waited for the healing to be complete.

About a glass (30 minutes) later, I walked over to Rita and examined her wrist. It had healed completely, so I removed the needles.

"Done already?" She asked in Latin.

I sent a smile at her disbelieving face. "As good as new."

She started flexing her fingers and testing the wrist, while I walked over to Karen and hunched down, so I could examine her knee.

That too was perfectly healed.

"You women are in excellent shape and in a good mood," I said and started to remove the needles, "and that makes you very easy to heal."

"Thanks," said Rita absently, as she was still testing her wrist.

I removed the last of the needles in Karen's leg and looked up at Alice "Could you ask her to try and walk a few steps?"

Alice did that, and Karen stood up and gently tested her leg by gradually putting weight on it, before she walked over to the sink, turned around and sent me a beautiful smile "Thank you."

The message was so clear that I didn't wait for Alice to translate and said, "You're welcome."

Alice translated for Karen and looked from her to Rita. "Are you guys really alright? I mean, that looked almost too easy."

The shorthaired woman nodded, and her beautiful, slanted eyes studied me for a moment, before they focused on Alice again. Speaking English, she said: "This guy must be a... #some word I didn't understand#... I mean... I have learned acupuncture from my grandfather, who's not only a doctor in #more words I didn't understand# as well a professor at the university and if I'm not mistaken, this guy here is better." She hesitated. "Bear with me a moment."

Turning towards me, she started speaking in a language, where the tones waved up and down. It reminded me of Lescarian and was quite beautiful, but unfortunately, I didn't understand a word.

"I don't know what you're saying." I said in Latin and a chuckling Rita translated.

Looking slightly irritated, Karen took pen and paper from the table and scribbled something down that looked a lot like the language I call New Lescarian. Then she held it up, so I could see it.

The scripture was indeed New Lescarian, but the knowledge from Alice revealed it was now called Chinese. The signs were a simple question and it read. "What name did your teacher give you?"

With a smile, I took the paper and wrote the name, causing her to laugh softly and nod to me.

Karen looked at Alice and said, "His Chinese name is Bai Bao, which makes a lot of sense."

"Not to me, it doesn't," said the blonde drily.

"Sorry," said Karen with a grin, "Taken literally, Bai Bao means Ghost Leopard, but Bai is also a name for white people and Bao means somebody skilled, so most likely it's 'the skilled white man', depending on how you translate it."

"I still don't get it," said Alice. "How can he understand what you have written, but not what you said?"

Karen shrugged. "I wrote it in Classical Chinese. No matter where they come from in China and what language they speak, almost all doctors read Classical Chinese, since all the old medicine books are in that language... and by that, I mean almost every book written on the subject since #some words I didn't understand# twenty-five hundred years ago. It's kind of like a written version of Latin in China."

Alice and Karen continued to talk about language, but I didn't pay attention to it, because I was hearing something else.

"< Do you think that needles would work on our voices? >" Cyra said mentally to Zena.

"< No. It's in our heads, remember? We're freaks >"

That shook me. No children should ever consider themselves freaks. Especially not when they had a gift I had been longing to hear for hundreds of years.

Acting on impulse, I projected trust and calmness into them before I reached out with my mind and connected with theirs.

"< You're NOT freaks >"

For a moment, their minds were utterly confused and slightly panicky, making me was happy that I had taken precautions, because I haven't, they would have run out of the room screaming.

"< You can hear us! >" said Zena's mental voice said, with a mix of fear and wonder, causing me to project more trust at them both.

"< Well, I didn't mean to listen, but you were 'shouting' so everybody who has the gift could hear it >" I said with a little mental laugh. "< You need to focus on each other more when you talk >"

"< What do you mean? >"

"< I'll show you >" I answered mentally and followed with a short explanation on how to focus their thought. As I expected, they already knew how to do it, they just didn't know it was necessary to do it to avoid others listening in.

Across the room, I could see them both smiling widely and Cyra said "< This is so cool! >"

"< Super fantastic cool! >" Zena said, "< I can't wait to tell mom! >"

"< Does she know that you can mind-talk? >"

"< Yeah... She discovered it when we were ten >" Zena sent. "< She was a little freaked out in the start, but she quickly became normal again >"

Cyra added. "< She can't hear us and doesn't like it when we use to too much, so we usually don't use it around her >"

"< Please don't tell her anything yet >" I thought to them. "< I don't think she would understand. Not yet anyway >"

"< He's right >" said Cyra with certainty to her sister "< Mom would freak out again >"

"< No, she won't >" argued Zena. "< Mom is cool >"

While the twins talked about how Alice would react, I realized it was the first time in almost a thousand years, not counting the years where I had meditated, that I have had a mental conversation with anybody and that I had missed it more than I thought.

For me it was like coming home.

Needing something physical to do to avoid the emotions creeping into the mental conversation, I started collecting the needles from the table.

"< Are you okay? >" Zena suddenly asked.

"< Yes. It's just been a long time, since I have talked with anybody mentally and it makes me happy to do so again >" Not wanting to explain further, I changed the subject. "< What did you mean, when you said that the muteness was in your head? >"

"< Oh... There's a part of our brain, that didn't grow right when we were babies. That's why we can't talk >" explained Cyra. "< That's what the doctors told mom >"

"< Can you heal it? >" asked Zena with a mix of hope and dread.

"< I don't know for sure, but I don't think so >" I answered and tried to explain it in a way they would understand. "< Healing is a way to fix something that is broken, but if something hasn't grown right, it's not broken and thus it can't be healed >."

There was a mental sigh as Zena said, "< Well, it was worth a try >"

"< Ops. Mom alert! >" said Cyra and both mental voices disappeared.

I glanced over at Alice, who must have had some kind of motherly intuition that something was going on, because she was looking at the twins with suspicion in her eyes.

To distract her, I walked past her to get the bottle of cleansing fluid I had used on Rita and Karen and 'accidently' let my hand slide over the silky soft skin of her lower back. Just to be sure, that I got her attention, I projected lust into her at the same time.

Startled she took at quick breath but looked at me with a smile and an expression of 'just you wait' painted on her face.

I smiled back and went back to cleaning the needles.

I didn't have to wait for long, because after lunch Rita and Karen decided to go for a walk and as the twins wanted to come along, that left Alice and I alone in the house.

She looked out of the window to ensure, that they had really gone and turned towards me with fire in her blue eyes. "You. My bed. Now."

Apparently, her language skills suffered a breakdown when she was aroused, and she was sounding rather primitive now.

Two could play that game I thought and grabbed her. A swift move lifted her up on my shoulder and I marched to her bedroom, shamelessly using the opportunity to caress her legs and butt.

"Warrior. Kidnap. Princess," I said slowly as I walked, trying to sound mindless as possible.

It took a few seconds for the words to sink in, but then she started laughing and continued to do so, until I placed her on the floor in the bedroom.

She sent me a dazzling smile. "Princess. Pleasure. Warrior."

I sent her a smile of my own and nodded slowly. "Warrior. Happy."

With a soft laugh, she took a pillow from the enormous bed and threw it at my feet, before she knelt down, took hold of my trousers and yanked them down to my ankles.

Unfortunately for her, I was already hard, and my dick sprang to attention as soon as it was freed, hitting her in the head.

I tried not to laugh as I said "Princess. Careful. With. Spear."

She smiled, but instead of answering, she leaned a bit forward and pressed her lips against the head, giving it a kiss, before she licked her way from the balls to the top. Then she gave me a couple of firm strokes and took the head in her mouth, playing with her tongue.

I moaned at the feeling and she looked up at me, her eyes smiling, while her lips tightened slightly around my throbbing cock. Holding my eyes with hers, she slowly pushed her face down as far as she could and holding it there. I could feel the pressure of pushing against the back of her throat. She pulled off just as slowly.

I shivered with pleasure.

When it was completely out, she flicked her tongue on the underside of the head a few times. "Spear. Taste. Good... Princess. Love. Spear."

"Princess. Wise," was the only reasonable intelligent answer I could come up with, while she sucked me in again, giving small sound of pleasure, showing that she liked it as much as I did.

Closing my eyes, I surrendered to her skills for some time, but while I have the excellent self-control that comes with being a trained Mentat, it's not unlimited and I could feel that I was getting closer to coming.

Placing a hand on the top of head, I pulled out of reach from her greedy mouth.

"Princess. Good," I panted "Warrior. Need. Break."

That made her laugh again, as I took her hand and dragged her to her feet.

As soon as she got her balance, she gave me a wide smile and a passionate kiss.

Without removing my lips from hers, I placed a hand on her shoulder and gently applied pressure.

She stepped back, but I followed, still kissing and still applying pressure on her shoulder. She took another step and was standing with her back against a closet.

My hand wandered from her shoulder to her breasts, while I turned her head with my cheek and kissed the hollow of her neck and jaw. Light, feathery kisses that made her squirm with pleasure.

Alice moaned and tried to reach my dick, but I pressed my lower body against hers, making it impossible for her to reach it, so instead she grabbed my butt and grinded her pussy against my cock. It felt wonderful.

Deciding that my plan wasn't working, I broke off the kiss, took hold of her t-shirt and pulled it upwards, freeing her breasts.

Alice lifted her arms to help and a moment later it flowed to the ground.

I bowed down and kissed her lovely breasts, letting my tongue play on the hard nipples, causing her to moan, before I went down on my knees, kissing her body all the way down.

Athlantian
Athlantian
249 Followers
12