A Long Time from Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her belly button got some extra attention, while I used my hands to slide her skirt and panties over her hips and down her legs, tracing the route with my fingers on her skin as they went.

I spread her legs with my hands and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of aroused female, as I licked the skin between the pussy and the small patch of hair over it.

Alice gasped and took hold of my head with her hands my head, pulling my face hard against her pussy as my lips found her clitoris and the tip of my tongue went to work on it.

I wrapped my arms around her legs, so I could fondle her butt with one hand while licking her, causing her to moan louder and thrust her hips towards me.

The other hand wandered up her silky inner thighs until they reached the soft folds of her pussy,

Still licking the hood of her clitoris softly, I used my fingers to spread the lips and let my finger slide back and forth between them, wetting them, before I wormed my index finger into her opening.

Alice shuddered as I worked my finger into her, enjoying the feel of hot moisture of her arousal and the way the slightly ridged walls of her tight pussy clutched at my finger.

Then she gasped as I circled her clitoris with my tongue while twisting my finger slightly, followed by a firm massage on her internal pleasure spot.

"Warrior. Good." She breathed, the words turning into a moan, as I used my tongue on her clitoris, while my finger was rubbing the pleasure point inside her.

Adding another finger, I began moving them in and out, fucking her with two fingers, while my tongue danced on her clitoris, alternating between flicking it with the tip of the tongue and drawing circles around it.

Ever so slowly, her slick pussy started to contract steadily around my fingers each time my tongue did its little dance on the clitoris and suddenly I felt her hands on my head, pressing my mouth against her pussy.

"Faster." She groaned.

I increased the speed of both my fingers and my tongue, and it didn't take long before I could feel the muscles starting to twitch.

A moment later, she came with a long moan. Her legs collapsed under her and she slid down the closet, ending up sitting on the floor in front of me, panting but smiling. "Princess. Happy."

Grinning from ear to ear, I kissed her and said in the mock dumb voice, "Warrior. Take. Princess. Now."

Alice grinned back to me and stood up. Opening a drawer in the bedside table, she took out a pack of the same kind that she had been carrying earlier and turned towards me. "Warrior. Needs. Armor."

That put me in a bit of a bind since I didn't know how to use one of these things. Thinking fast I stood up, walked over to Alice and gave her a gentle shove that made her sit down on the edge of the bed. "Princess. Love. Spear... Princess. Put. Armor. On. Spear."

She giggled while she put the condom on me, and I used the short break to think about how she would like it. Possibilities ran through my head, but none of them seemed to fit the situation, which in my head was the warrior/princess role-play we had created.

"Warrior. Ready," reported Alice.

Looking down I saw that I had the protection on and at the same time, I suddenly knew exactly what to do.

Without saying anything, I squatted down between her legs and wrapped my arms around her. Thinking that it was a hug, she put her arms around my neck, but gave a yelp when I used my leg muscle to stand up, still holding her in my arms. Instinctively she crossed her legs behind my back.

I winked at her, walked the two steps to the smooth wall and leaned her against it.

That meant that her wet pussy was right in front of my cock and when I pressed forward, it slid halfway into her.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed in English and hugged me tighter with both arms and legs.

Carefully I released one arm and sneaked it between my body and her knee, taking a firm grip on her butt, before doing the same with the other arm.

Since the weight of her body was now split between my arms, my hips, and the wall, I didn't even need to use any powers to hold her there. At least not for now. Martial Arts, sword and archery training had made my shoulder-, chest- and arm muscles as strong as Iron Silk ropes, though I had to admit to myself, that in my weakened state, I couldn't hold her six-foot frame there for long.

Thrusting forward I buried my dick in her and started to pump in and out of her, going deeper for each stroke, until my balls slapped against her with each stroke.

She moaned and rested her head against the wall, getting louder and louder with each stoke, until she came with a loud squeal through gritted teeth.

Knowing that I couldn't hold her much longer, I moved harder and faster, aiming at making her cum once more before we had to change position.

"Oh fuck," She half whispered, half cried. "I'm coming."

Her pussy tightened in pulses around my cock again, as the waves of her second orgasm coursed over her nerve endings.

Pressing her upper body against the wall, I managed to get a better hold of her and carried her to the bed, where I placed her on her back.

Her legs were still around my waist and my dick was still inside that wonderful wet pussy, so I started thrusting again, keeping my pace deliberately slow as I enjoyed being inside her.

"Oh, God," Alice moaned, lifting her hips against me when I slid into her. "Sooo good."

"Oh Yes." I agreed. With each thrust her pussy was clenching at my cock, ripples of pressure running the length of it.

We both enjoyed the slow action for a while, but then Alice looked at me, need in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "Princess. Need. Fast. And. Hard."

Returning the smile, I happily replied, "Warrior. Will. Obey."

Taking a hold of her shoulders, as I rested my weight on my elbows, my chest pressed against her soft breasts. I leaned down and gave her a kiss, letting my tongue run over her soft lips.

Alice moaned and returned the kiss, while I moved into the right position.

The next thrust was hard and fast, ending with my pelvis hitting her clitoris.

Her eyes popped open, as she broke the kiss to look at me with an expression of stunned pleasure.

With a smile, I began to fuck her hard and fast, exactly as she had requested.

Closing her eyes again, Alice moaned and bit her lip, throwing out her arms to grab the bed spreading and clutch them in her hand.

I used my grip on her shoulders to hold her into place and continued to pound her, burying my cock in her with each stroke.

Her moaning became constant, only interrupted when I slammed into her, and she began thrusting her hips up to meet my strokes, as her pleasure built toward its climax.

I could feel her pussy started to spasm once again and changed my angel just a bit. Enough to firm up the contact between my pelvis and her clitoris.

She started squealing and her legs were twisting as she came again... and then again. Her wet pussy contracting around my dick, as the climaxes rippled through her body.

Finally, she placed her hands on my shoulder and gave me a shove.

"Stop. No more," she panted in Latin.

With a nod, I stopped and moved to the side, so I could lay down beside her.

I haven't come yet, but that wasn't really a concern. I came yesterday and with the energy Alice had, I was sure that we would have more sex in the days to follow.

Smiling, I removed the protection and placed it on the table next to the bed. A piece of the knowledge I had gotten from her, surfaced in my mind: The protection was called a condom.

I jumped onto the bed beside her and gave her a hug.

She sent me a smile and seemed to think for a while before saying. "Princess. Rest," as she snuggled closer to me with a satisfied sigh.

Stretching, I reach out with my mind to find out how much time we had until the others came back. I detected the mental patterns of Rita and the twins about a quarter of an hour's walk away, but to my surprise Karen was much nearer.

In fact, she was located no more than 20 paces from the house and in a direction, that meant that she had been able to see us having sex through the window.

Chuckling slightly for myself, I focused a bit more and did a quick and superficial scan of her mind. It was filled with images of Alice and me having sex and she was extremely horny. As far as I could determine from the images in her mind, she had seen most it.

Just to see how she would react, I inserted an image sequence of me taking Alice from behind, while Alice was licking and fingering Karen.

The great thing about the image projection is that the mind does it all the time by itself and - if done right - the images I projected would seem to come from her own imagination.

The images only made her hornier, so I tried with a sequence where the two women were licking each other, while I was slamming into Karen. Her excitement reached new heights.

I let the sequence run for a while, before I became aware that Karen's excitement grew faster than could be explained by the images, which meant that she was probably playing with herself. The excitement reached a peak and there was a muted howl when she came in an orgasm.

Next to me, Alice lifted her head and yawned, before giving me a hug. "Did you hear something?"

"Not really, but we better get dressed, before the others come back."

"Yeah, in a minute," she agreed and didn't move an inch. "This is nice."

Smiling, I ran my right hand over her body and inserted exactly the same sequence of images into her mind, as I had given Karen.

She clearly liked it as she shuddered and groaned.

"I'm horny, but we don't have time." Shaking her head, she sat up and got her long legs out of the bed. "I need to take a bath."

"Not quite yet," I said and caught her from behind with my left arm, as the right hand sneaked down between her legs. She was still soaking wet.

"No time," she complained but didn't close her legs.

I bit her gently in the earlobe and whispered, "Come faster then," while I started to move my fingers in a circle on top of her clitoris.

Leaning back against me, she relaxed and started to breathe faster, so I started to caress her breasts with my other hand.

Suddenly I noticed a spike of excitement outside the house, and I realized Karen hadn't had time to move and, in this position, she had a front row seat to see Alice and everything my hands did to her.

Letting the base of my hand rest on her clitoris, I slipped two fingers into Alice. Just far enough to reach the first pleasure point behind the pubic bone.

That caused a shudder and she started to moan as I moved my hand in small circles on the clitoris, massaging the pleasure point inside her at the same time.

Enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy around my fingers and her vibrant body in my arms, I was tempted to draw it out, but since we didn't have that I moved my hand a little faster.

"I'm gonna come," she suddenly said in English. Her whole body started to shake and stiffened as she came with a small wordless cry.

I continued moving my hand in slow, lazy circles until she had come down from the high again.

Removing my hand from her pussy, I gave her a hug. "Now, you are ready to go to bath."

"Thanks," she said in Latin with a chuckle and stood up on shaking legs.

Very long and well-shaped shaking legs.

"Well. Aroused women need to get relief," I said with a wink. "Otherwise, they get frustrated."

"Consider me..." she searched for the word... "Not frustrated."

Blowing a kiss to me, she warped a towel around her body and the disappeared into the bath with her clothes in her hand.

A moment later, I heard the shower start.

Looking out of the window, I tried to get a glimpse of Karen, but the only thing I could see in that direction was trees and bushes, so I lay down again.

As always, I felt revitalized after sex as I had absorbed the Vis, but for some reason it felt less fulfilling than it had been in the past. Nothing like that happens without a reason, so I closed my eyes, slipped into a meditative state, and started to feel the Vis around me.

Since Vis Vitae is a force of life, it is generated by all beings, but intelligent beings produce a lot more Vis than animals because Vis, unlike most other forces, has a polarity.

Vis Vitae is a positive force that is mostly generated by doing positive things for other people and as intelligent beings usually do things that makes both themselves and other people happy, they generate more Vis.

I remembered Verina once called it 'the happy force' and it's really not a bad name, since whenever people are doing something that delight other people, Vis is generated. While having good sex is one of the best ways to generate Vis, it can be done by playing music, dance and many other things and even people who aren't trained in Vis Meditation can feel it.

On the other side, Vis Mortem or Negative Vis also exist and can be felt as well. Usually it's generated by pain, suffering, sickness and death, and if you have ever been in a spooky place and felt a chill down your spine without any obvious reason, chances are that's the negative Vis.

Opening my eyes, I studied the flow of Vis and what I saw choked me: Other than a faint residue of the Vis, Alice and I had created by pleasuring each other, there was almost no Vis in the area. I'm an expert at absorbing Vis, but I'm not that good. Nobody's that good.

Stunned I extended my senses to the rest of the house. The Vis was there, but it was even fainter than in the bedroom.

I wondered what had happened in the world to make the Vis become so faint. It was almost as if there had been so much Vis Mortem, that it had cancelled out the Vis Vitae.

Images flashed through my head as I went through the knowledge I had gotten from Alice: The Black Death, the Spanish Flu, Smallpox, Tuberculosis, the Thirty Years' War, First World War, Second World War, AIDS and various other wars and diseases. All had killed a lot of people, and all would have contributed to Vis Mortem, which in turn had cancelled out Vis Vitae.

That explained why it took me so long to get back to full strength after the trance.

Granted, it had been an incredibly long trance, but there shouldn't be a difference on a trance that lasted a day and one lasting two thousand years.

Vis would keep the body alive, and the body would generate Vis as well as absorbing it from the surrounding area, locking it into a circle of generating, absorbing and spending Vis energy, which in theory could be maintained indefinitely.

However, due to the lower amount of Vis that could be drawn in, my body must have been on the brink of 'Vis starvation' for the last hundred years or so and apparently, that had taken its toll.

It also explained why people no longer used Vis. At least not in the way I did.

Using your life force to heal people or boost your body is fine, but unless you can regenerate the Vis you spend, you'll slowly kill yourself, which was probably why I had been so tired after healing people. In fact, if I haven't had a lot of good sex that had allowed me to absorb Vis, I would feel extremely exhausted by now, instead of just being mildly tired.

The lack of Vis also posed a huge problem in regard to keeping my body young and alive.

The secret behind my long life and eternal youth, is a special Vis Technique that works continuously. It has the poetic name of 'Peaches of Immortality' and basically rejuvenates the body all the time, negating the aging process.

This takes a lot of Vis Vitae, which hasn't been problem before since all Vis users draw in Vis from the surroundings without even thinking about it, but it might become a huge problem now.

I did a quick estimation and frowned before I did it again and sighed.

The result was not good: The amount of Vis I used just to keep me alive and young, was more than my body could generate or absorb from the surroundings on its own.

While not an immediate problem, it meant I needed to actively support it by absorbing Vis from other sources, before it reached a level where the Peaches of Immortality could no longer function, and I would start to age again.

There were two problems with that. First, there was no way to know how fast I would age. The ancient stories told of some people who aged hundreds of years in a day, while others just started to age normally again.

The second problem was that the Peaches of Immortality was a technique, that required the use of a magical peach, that in all likelihood didn't grow anymore. In other words, if it stopped working, it would be gone forever.

I didn't like any of the options and that meant, I had to do something that generated Vis at least every other week and preferably more often than that. Using any Vis Powers would speed up that process, while doing things that delighted people to a lesser degree, would slow it down.

Overall, it boiled down to this: Unless I found a place where Vis Vitae was more abundant than here, I would have to have good sex quite often or slowly die. I could drag the time a bit by doing things that delighted others, but it wouldn't be enough to keep me alive.

That was a problem for later, I decided and stretched again, enjoying the feeling of the soft bed under me. It really was a nice soft bed.

Closing my eyes, I relaxed.

12