A Long Time from Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Jia raised her hips and changed the angle, so my juice-covered cock went in between the folds of her pussy, instead of sliding over them, making the head rest against her opening.

Pressing just a little bit forward, I felt her entrance open a little, but she still felt a bit cramped with insecurity, so I stayed in that position, kissing her, while making small moves with my hips to stimulate her.

The slow pace, small moves, and the concern for her also had the effect of dragging me away from the brink of orgasm I had been on. Otherwise, I doubted I would have lasted long as Jia began to move her hips in a circular motion, grinding the head against her opening, moaning at the sensation.

Together with the small moves I was making, I could feel her pussy stretch around the head, as her circular motions ever so slowly worked the head inside.

"Mmmmmmhhhhh" She groaned into my mouth, her hips now moving more in a back-and-forth movement, lubricating my shaft each time she brought her hips forward, muscles clenching around my dick in a warm, slippery grip.

The feel of her snug pussy gradually opening up for me, resisting a bit at first but then accepting me as her hips continued their wriggling movements, was incredible.

We stayed like that for a moment, as Jia broke the kiss to gasp for breath. She didn't stop her movements though and squirmed under me, whimpering.

Concerned, I whispered. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"N-no. Stay in me..." She opened her slanted eyes and smiled at me. "I'm just stretched out...Uhh... you feel huge in me!" He hips moved again, making her moan. "It's good!"

Suddenly I could feel a warm body against my arms and Verina's hand gently turned Jia's head to the side, so the two could kiss. As everything else we were doing now, the kiss was slow, but filled with passion and Jia's movements became more intense. I added some pressure, causing my dick to slip further into her and making her groan.

Jia's fingers were still busy pleasuring herself and the both the groans and her hips moved faster and faster, until she suddenly screamed a muted scream into Verina's mouth as she came.

Juices spilled out of her, added even more lubrication and I took advantage of it, by increasing the length of my strokes.

"MMMMMMMM." She cried in a voice full of pleasure, buckling her hips and forcing my cock deeper into her, which in turn caused her to groan again.

Removing her fingers from her love-pearl, Jia reached out and dragged Verina closer, hugging and kissing her feverishly, while raising her hips up to meet my strokes.

My pelvis connected with her love-pearl the same instant my cock reached bottom, sending waves of pleasure through her.

"Uhh..." She panted, breaking the kiss and held her hips still with my cock buried to the root in her. "So GOOD! I can feel your cock pulsing in me..." Her half-closed eyes looking at me, burning with lust. "Give it to me, Ivah!"

Not needing to be told twice, I began to fuck her in earnest, using long strokes that almost took my cock out of her, before slowly going all the way to the bottom again, making her moan uncontrollably into Verina's mouth as her pussy squeezed me erratically.

Verina's hand wandered from Jia's chin to her soft breasts, fondling it as they found the nipple and played with it.

Jia's entire body started to tremble underneath me, and I picked up the pace, grinding my cock into her snug tunnel again and again, not stopping despite her trashing against the bed. Her pussy massaging my fully buried shaft in a way that just felt incredible.

In fact, it felt too incredible, and I could feel my own orgasm approach rapidly.

I tried to pull out, but Jia threw her long legs around my hips and pulled me in again, groaning.

"I'm going to come if we continue." I warned her.

"Yes!" She moaned. "Just fuck me! I'm coming!"

Throwing all thoughts about lasting a long time away, I drove myself into her, enjoying every heartbeat and the feeling of her pussy around my cock.

A set of fingers between her body and mine made me change the angle and as Jia threw one arm around me at the same time, the fingers had to belong to Verina.

Looking down just a little bit I saw that Verina's hand was no longer on Jia's breasts and as I drove into the beautiful Lescarian, her breasts rolled and bounced with each impact.

The sight just added to the erotic scene, and I growled as it pushed me over the edge.

Intense pleasure surged through my body when I came inside her clenching pussy.

The feeling of me ejaculating inside of her, set Jia off again. Groaning something into Verina's mouth, she trembled and gasped with each jerk of my body as I emptied myself into her.

"Ohhh lord yessssss!" she hissed softly, pulling both Verina and I closer to her, her sweaty chest slick as she smashed her tits against my chest.

Slowing down to a halt, I lifted one arm, threw it around Verina and returned the three-way hug, Jia had started.

"That have to be the best first time ever!" Jia panted after a while when she had gotten her breath under control again.

"We've shared pleasure before." Verina protested, causing Jia to smile a little. "With a man, honey. This was my first time with a man."

"Oh." Verina looked embarrassed for a few heartbeats, but then grinned. "Well, it was good."

"That and more." I said as I disengaged from the women and walked over to the table where my jug of cider was standing. "I need something to drink."

Behind me, Verina giggled. "It was awesome! Though I think we nearly killed Ivah."

Finding three mugs, I filled them and walked back to the bed. Jia was now laying in her side, while Verina was sitting with her back against the wall.

"Not even close." I handed them a mug each and sat down in the open space between them, leaning against the wall. "It was just so good, that I really don't know what to say."

"I know exactly what you mean." Nodded Jia and glanced over at Verina. "How do you do it? I can't make you two come the same way you drive me to orgasm."

"We have been trained." Said a sweaty Verina with a grin and drank from her mug.

"So have I." Protested Jia and took a cup of cider from the nightstand.

"Not the same way we are."

"What do you mean?"

Since Jia was cleared for that kind of general information about our training, I smiled a bit. "What Verina means is that giving pleasure is part of our training just as much as fighting is."

She thought about that and shrugged, making her breasts wriggle. "Why?"

"Because it's useful." Said Verina and reached out to caress my limp dick, sending small flashes of pleasure through me. "Very useful."

"Be nice." I mumbled to Verina, as she let her fingers brush over my balls with a featherlight touch. Despite I had just come, I could feel it in my loins. Looking at Jia I said, "I will try to explain it to you, if Verina here will be still long enough for me to concentrate."

She giggled, while Verina ignored me and continued playing with my balls and dick.

With a sigh, I continued, "Well, the short explanation is that when a person comes, their self-control is shattered for a few seconds, which makes it easier to read their mind."

"You must have trained this for a long time." Jia said with a smile. "You're both extremely good."

"Thanks." I said and shivered as Verina let a finger run around the rim of the head, before placing her mug of cider on the bedside table and buried her head in my lap without saying a word.

What I didn't tell Jia was that you could learn a lot in a very short time, when you have teachers that can use Ars Mentalis to enhance teaching.

All practical teaching took place using Ars Mentalis to create a mental room, where two people could have sex and test their skills, with or without the supervision of a teacher, without ever touching each other physically.

There were even special Ars Mentalis and Ars Magica tricks to enhance the pleasure that we could give, though those were forbidden during training.

Verina had clearly paid attention during the lessons and her hand tightened around the base as her hot mouth and soft lips engulfed my cock, playing with her tongue on the head.

Jia laughed softly. "I think somebody didn't get enough."

Verina let go of my hardening cock long enough to say, "Not of this dick!" before she returned her attention to making me hard again. With the skilful use of her hand and mouth, my cock continued to grow longer and harder until it stood fully erect again.

"That's more like it." She declared with a smile, got on her knees, positioned herself on top of me and sat down with a blissful look on her face as she let herself be penetrated. "Better... NOW we can talk." She gave me a quick kiss, before looking at Jia. "I don't think there's a man or woman in existence that I can't give an orgasm if I really work on it."

Jia frowned and looked at me. "What about you, Ivah? Were you taught how to please men as well as women then?"

"No, but I'm a bit abnormal, since I don't get turned on by men, so I didn't receive that training. The teachers were quite adamant about that."

That caused a laugh from Jia. "You're abnormal because you don't get turned on by men? That sounds so strange!"

I smiled at her, while pondering how to explain that, but Verina came to my rescue. "The gender of a person normally means close to nothing for Baylons, Jia. We're all able to mind-talk and most Baylons are attracted by other people's minds, instead of their looks or gender. Oh... a quick question: What is the ordinary Baylon word for a person, who likes to share pleasure with both genders?"

Jia looked thoughtful, but then shook her head. "I don't know."

"There isn't one," said Verina and wriggled her hips, making my dick feel like it made circles inside her. "It's just a normal person." She smiled. "You're actually a good example. Before you learned to link to other people by using Vis, I didn't really notice you, but after we had linked, I thought you were gorgeous!" She blew a kiss to Jia. "So... Yes, Ivah is abnormal for a Baylon since he gets turned on by looks and personalities and not the minds."

"That's wrong." I objected and then shivered as Verina used the muscles in her pussy to squeeze my dick gently. "I get turned on by all three of them. They just have to fit together... like you two."

"Yeah, yeah." Said Verina with a grin as she sent me full of lust and desire. A moment later, she started to move up and down on my dick. "Personally, I think it's because you just couldn't be bothered to be normal."

If I had had the mind for it, I would have protested, but as I opened my mouth, Verina stopped moving up and started to rotate her hips, with the head of my cock in the opening of her warm, moist pussy and for a brief moment, my brain run out of intelligent things to say.

Jia shook her head. "But why would Ivah here share pleasure with me then? I mean... I haven't made a Vis link with him ever."

Verina stopped rotating her hips and blinked in surprise a few times.

Then she looked at me. "Jia have a point. It is... " she stressed the word "... unusual." She narrowed her eyes, and I could almost see her brain working on the problem before she suddenly whispered. "Goddess!" followed a moment later by, "You're an Apex, aren't you?"

Since there was little point in denying it, I nodded. "Yes."

"What's that?" asked Jia, causing Verina to look over at her. "Like Mages, Mentats are rated depending on the potential of their natural ability. The highest rating normally given is Cacumen, meaning 'top'. Cacumen rated Mentat usually ends up in the highest ranks of Ordo Mentalis. However, there is one more rank, given to those with exceptional abilities, and those are the ones ending up as Dominus Grande for the various Ordo's. That rank is Apex and Apex rated Mentats always has some special mental abilities, that comes natural for them." Verina suddenly smiled as she looked at me. "You don't need to use Ars Mentalis to link with people's mind, do you?"

"Not unless they're shielded." I admitted.

"Mystery solved." Declared Jia with a smile. "I'm curious.... What else can you do?"

One of the reasons why I had been warned not to tell people about my rating, was that as soon as people found out, they always wanted to know what the special abilities were. Even if it wasn't any of their business. However, as a Lescarian, Jia wouldn't be aware of this and deserved to get told at least a little.

I pondered what to do for a moment, but then smiled. One of my natural abilities was to project feelings into people and I knew exactly what I wanted the beautiful and naked woman to feel.

"This." I said with a grin and projected lust into her, causing a sharp intake of breath followed by a moan, as she said, "That's unfair."

Sensing that Verina needed attention as well, I reached up and gently pinched a well-formed nipple, causing her to shiver and then moan, as I rolled the nipple between my fingers. She slowly started to move up and down on my dick again.

"Goddess, it's good." She moaned and gestured to Jia. "Come here... I want to kiss you."

"And I want to lick you." I added.

She blinked in surprise. "But I'm sweaty and ... eh... dirty down there."

Verina rolled her eyes and cast a short spell. A moment later the whole room, as well as everything in it, including us, was as clean as could be. "There. Fixed... Now come here."

We changed position, so I could lay down with Verina sitting on my lap. Jia straddled my face, leaning slightly forward to kiss Verina, giving me free access to her shaved pussy.

The cleaning spell had removed any juices from her, but it only took a few licks, before she was wet again. Smiling to myself as Verina was slowly riding my cock, I drank Jia's sweet nectar.

It was going to be a heavenly evening.

--------

It was midnight before we settled down to relaxing and talking.

"What are you looking for?" I asked when I noticed Verina looking around in the room.

She chuckled and looked at me. "Didn't you forget something a week ago?"

"I don't think so." I said with a yawn. "Unless you mean your birthday present and the reason you didn't get that is that it wasn't finished."

"It looked quite finished when I saw it in the garden." She countered.

I smiled "Well, since you had already seen that I decided to make another one."

"Sorry." And she actually did look like she was sorry. "I didn't mean to spoil your surprise."

"I know." I drank some more cider. "But if you look behind the closet you will find what you're looking for."

She jumped out of the bed and walked naked to the closet, where she found the gift, wrapped in paper. "May I open it?"

"Yes." I said with a smile as I admired her naked body. "Happy birthday."

Jia and I watched as she tore the paper off. There were two paintings. The one she saw in the park, but after that night in the infirmary, I had made another one.

This time it was a painting of Yang Jia, holding one of her swords towards the observer and again with cherry blossoms drifting in the wind, as well as some cherry blossom trees in the background.

"Oh... my... Goddess. They're gorgeous!!" Verina said slowly and showed them to Jia.

A moment later, I had two women hugging and kissing me.

The dream blurred, flickered, and disappeared as the darkness came back.

12