A Long Time from Home Ch. 11

Story Info
Gifts, sex and training.
6k words
4.77
6.4k
9

Part 12 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Author's notes:

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 -- Gifts

Sunday, 18th of June 2000, Outside Malaga, Spain

The meditation helped on the dizziness and feeling much better, I continued my intended shopping spree, using some of my newly acquired money to buy clothes and shoes, a wallet, sandals, a hat, a modern money belt, a toothbrush and toothpaste along with several other things I came across on the way back to the parking lot, where I had left Alice.

I even had time to get a more modern haircut and a few gifts for the women and the twins.

The gifts for the twins had been the hardest part, since I had no idea what young girls wanted, but with the help of some of the salesmen, I finally got it sorted.

I had also discovered that for some reason, there was a small inscription on just about everything you could buy, telling people how to use the product. It was brilliant for me, but I couldn't imagine someone buying what seemed to be quite normal items and then actually read the inscription, so I didn't understand why it was there. Not to mention the fact that some of the advice in the description was just plain silly.

One of the perfumes I had bought for myself, was a reinvention of the old, perfumed wax-stick, now called a 'stick deodorant', which you applied by smearing the wax on your skin. However, on the plastic holder it was clearly stated, 'For external use only' and I simply couldn't think of any situation, where you would swallow or eat the thing and it was clearly not suited as a sex toy.

A howling sound brought me out of my thoughts, and I jumped for my life, when a car came in my direction much faster than I had assumed.

I did make it to the sidewalk, but it was a close thing and I sighed as I waved apologetically to the driver. With everything being unfamiliar and those cars moving faster than almost anything I had experienced before, walking around in my own thoughts would get me killed sooner or later.

Focussing on the traffic, I continued my trip.

-----------

Close to one o'clock, I was back at the parking lot with a filled backpack, carrying some additional bags and wearing a completely different outfit. The timing was excellent, because at the same time I spotted Alice walking out of the marked, followed by the twins, who were carrying a bag each. "Hi."

Alice sent me a smile "Hi here. How did it go?"

"Not so good on the memory, but it was nice to walk around and enjoy the city." I looked down at myself. "I sold a gold trinket I found with my clothes, so now I got some money."

"That explains the new haircut, but you didn't have to do that, you know. You're more than welcome to stay with us."

"Thanks, and since I still don't have any personal memories, passport or any other papers, I gladly accept... But I really do like to be able to pay for myself."

"Men." Alice snorted, but then grinned. "That's okay. You can..." her voice trailed off as her eyes flickered down to where the twins stood. "You can pay what you spare."

Switching to Latin, which the twins didn't understand, I said, "You meant: Lay it off, right?"

She nodded with a grin and whirled the car keys in her hand, before pressing the remote to open the locks.

As the twins placed their bags in the trunk, she took a cell phone from her purse and pressed a button. "I promised to call before we drove home. Just in case they needed something."

Still speaking Latin, I added. "Like more time to pleasure each other... hmm... If they need more time, I can take you guys to lunch."

"Sounds nice..." She stopped abruptly and focused on the phone. "Hey, it's me... just wondering if you need something... or more time... " There was a pause as she listened and then she continued. "Yeah... yeah, I can do that.... See you soon then... Will do."

Fascinated I leaned against the car as I listened. It was the first time that I had heard a phone call, where I actually understood what was being said and it was fun trying to imagine what was being said in the other end.

Lowering her phone, Alice looked at me. "Apparently, they were tired and slept until half an hour ago."

Since I couldn't be seen by the twins, who were in the car behind me, I smiled widely and winked to her. "That happens when you stay up late."

"Ehh yeah... Well, to make a long story short: They would be happy if we bought some soda and had home-made pizza for a late dinner." She switched to Latin with a grin. "I guess that after last night they didn't feel the need for more pleasure."

Her eyes flickered to something in the car behind me and she switched to English as she talked to the twins. "Yes. I know it's unfair that we talk a language that you don't understand, but sometimes adults need to talk about things that are really not your business."

Grinning I turned around and looked at the twins. "And besides when you're using sign language, you're actually talking a language I don't understand, so that is unfair as well."

Alice laughed. "Enough about who is unfair and who is not. Get in the car."

"< Ivan? >" Cyra asked mentally as we started to drive. "< Are we in trouble? I mean, do you think somebody detected us? >"

"< I don't think so, but you have to be careful when you use your gift >" I searched desperately for a way to make it clearer, but with my superficial knowledge of the world I couldn't think of anything. "< If you can do something most other people can't, some people will try to control you for their own gain. Keeping it a secret means that they never get the chance to do that >"

"< Like a superhero with a secret identity? >"

Having no idea what exactly a superhero was, that was a hard question to answer, but the secret identity sounded like a bad idea. Kids should grow up being themselves, not pretending they were someone else. "< No, just yourself with a secret >"

"< Okay >" there was a slight pause. "< Thanks >"

"< You're welcome >"

"< Is there another way to keep it silent than holding hands? >" Zena asked. "< It's kind of hard to hold hand and use sign language at the same time >"

For a few heartbeats, I felt tempted to slap myself for being that stupid. I had completely forgotten that they used sign language. "< Well... any touch will do, but I had forgotten about the sign language. Sorry about that. >"

"< No problem >" answered Zena, amusement in her mental voice.

--------------

Despite traffic and a short stop to buy some more soda, the trip back to the house was fast and as I opened the trunk to get the bags, I had to marvel at the technology that made travelling so much faster and convenient than I was used to.

At least over short distances, since few methods of travel can beat instantaneous power travel, like a teleport or a magical gate, but then again Traveling by Power usually required that you had been at the destination, or at least seen it in a mind image, before you could use power to get there. A problem you didn't have when using a car.

I still hated driving, but I had to admit that it was practical.

"You look thoughtful." Said Alice as she parked the car. "What are you thinking about?"

"How practical it is to have a car." I said with a smile.

She nodded. "It really is. That's why we rented one for the three weeks we're here."

Cyra signed something, causing Alice to nod with a smile. "Yes, you may start making the pizza."

The twins smiled widely, took a bag each and started to walk into the house. The sight of them reminded me, that I had no clue about how Alice would react to me giving gifts to her children.

"By the way, I bought two small gifts for the twins. Is it okay of I give the gifts to them or should I give the gift to you, so you can hand them on?"

"Ehh... What did you buy for them?"

"Water guns and some Harry Potter books." I said and lifted the bag with the gifts. "The water guns to cool them of in the hot weather and the books for the evenings."

"Okaaay..." she said slowly, "but why?"

"Well, they're sweet kids and I enjoy giving gifts to people I like... and talking about gifts..." I reached into another bag and took out a gift. "This is for you."

"What?" She looked at the gift-wrapped pack with astonishment. "Why?"

"Because you're a beautiful, sexy and sweet woman and as I have said before, I owe you, Rita and Karen more thanks than I can ever give for taking me in." I said and meant it.

After having gained more knowledge about the world, I knew I had been extremely lucky that the women didn't call the police the moment they found an unconscious, naked man near the house they lived in.

"Good deeds deserve to be rewarded."

Shaking her head, Alice took the pack and slowly opened it.

Coming up with gift ideas weren't easy when you didn't know much about the world or the people you were giving the gifts, but after having walked around in Malaga, I noticed another thing that haven't changed since the ancient Egyptians: People liked to smell nice. Hence, I had walked into a perfume shop and bought some perfumes, with the help of a friendly clerk.

"Wow... Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique!" Alice exclaimed as she looked at the pack. "You're insane. This is really expensive... shouldn't you save your money?"

"I'll live." I said with a smile.

Alice shook her head again and spotted the other gifts in the bag. "You bought gifts for all of us?"

"Yeah." I said slowly. "Was that wrong of me?"

"No, No." she laughed "Just unexpected... What did you get for Karen and Rita?"

"Obsession by Calvin Klein for Rita and Karen is getting Joy Jean Patou for women." I recited and tried to get the names right, pronouncing them as the clerk had done. "As far as I could tell those were the perfumes that suited them best."

Judging that she was on the verge of asking questions I couldn't answer, I projected a feeling of not needing to ask more questions into her.

I really needed to get a story handy, since I had been doing that trick way too much over the last couple of days and sooner or later it was going to fail. It worked this time.

She gave me a hug and a smile, before saying. "Thank you and they'll love those. Let's get the stuff inside."

---

As Alice, Cyra and Zena started to work on the pizza in the kitchen, I went searching for Karen and Rita in the upstairs bedrooms.

Karen wasn't there, but the through the half open door to her bedroom, I could see that Rita was lying on her bed, reading something on her computer, dressed only in tiny panties and a T-Shirt, neither of which did anything to hide her magnificent curves.

For a few heartbeats, I stood there, enjoying the sight, and feeling its effect on my dick. I must have projected at some of those feelings subconsciously because she wriggled her butt a bit on the bed.

I knocked on the door. "Hello?"

With a start, Rita whipped her head around, but relaxed into a smile, when she saw that it was me.

"Hi." She said and shifted on the bed, making her body look even more inviting. It was clear that she was turned on. "You owe me something, remember?"

"Horny?" I asked her with a grin.

Her face lit up in a smile, as looked up at me with lust-filled eyes. "Very. I've been reading erotic stories since you left."

"On the computer?"

"Yeah. There's a site called Literotica that have thousands of stories made by ordinary people." She shrugged, which as always made her breasts move in the T-shirt and her stiff nipples under the clothes caught my eyes. "It's easier than dragging books along."

I didn't have a clue what a 'site' was, but erotic stories and poems have been a part of literature since ancient times, and I doubted it would ever change.

Closing the door, I locked it and turned around again. "Dark Angel, you got ten seconds to remove those clothes, before I rip them off."

Her smile turned into an eager grin and before I reached the bed, she was naked.

Dropping the bag on the floor next to the bed, I reached out, grabbed her legs and dragged her to the edge of bed, before I spread them and let my hands run over the soft brown skin of her inner thighs, reaching the wetness of her bald pussy.

I stroked it up and down a few times to wet my fingers, making her moan as the fingertips parted her lips and caressed the slippery skin of her pussy.

With just a bit of pressure, I pushed a finger inside her. She was so turned-on and wet that it easily slid into her. The erotic stories had clearly worked, because she felt like someone after a long, exiting foreplay. She gasped when the fingertips slid over her internal pleasure spot and put pressure on it, making shivers run through her body.

"Damn, it's good!" She mumbled and closed her eyes.

The slick walls of her pussy gripped my finger gently and I savoured the feeling, as I moved the finger in and out of her, watching her parts her full lips and wet them with her pink tongue.

I looked down the length of her well-shaped body and smiled to myself at the beautiful sight.

Still smiling, I kneeled in front of the bed, so I was between her outstretched legs and lowered my head, licking her clitoris as my fingers massaged the pleasure-spot inside of her warm pussy.

"Oh God!" She hissed and grabbed my hair with both hands, pressing my head against her pussy as she grinded up and down.

It was a hard, aggressive grind and since it felt like she wanted it rough, I cast aside any gentleness and slammed my fingers further into her pussy. She buckled on the bed and let go of my hair, flailing her arms as she moaned loudly.

Not letting up I continued to slam the fingers into her but removed my mouth from her long enough to say, "no screaming!" before I renewed my assault.

She plucked a pillow from the bed and bit into it when I increased the speed of both my hand and tongue and there was a muffled. "Fuck, Fuck."

The muscles of her pussy began to pulse, gripping my fingers in a pleasant moist hug.

Then she came in a shuddering orgasm, pressing the pillow down on her head, making her small scream barely audible. I licked her, until she became too sensitive and pulled away, panting with the aftereffects of her orgasm.

I didn't give her time to relax. Standing up, I quickly fished one of my newly acquired condoms from my pocket, dropped my shorts and rolled the condom on, making sure to spread her juices over it.

As she still lay shuddering with the pillow over her head, she couldn't see what I was doing, so there was a surprised yelp when I hooked my arms under her legs and brought them up, so the calf rested on my shoulders.

That brought her pussy at a level with the head of my cock, and she groaned when the head parted her wet lips. Even through the flimsy protection I could feel her pussy open up to me and with one swift dive, I buried myself inside her. Only stopping when my pelvis hit her clitoris.

Rita removed the pillow and looked at me, her eyes slightly glazed over with stunned pleasure.

In return I gave her a wink and slowly pulled back, preparing for a new stroke.

Rita returned the pillow to her head just in time, as I went back into her. Again hitting her clitoris as I stopped.

There were some muffled sounds from beneath the pillow as she bit down into it and tried to wriggle away, but having none of that, I took a firm grip on her lovely hips and pulled back before I slammed back into her.

Rita groan under the pillow and her hips started to grind back at me. I gave her a few fast and hard thrusts and then settled into a powerful, steady rhythm, enjoying the sight of her breasts, that jiggled and bounced on her chest every time I thrust into her.

It was a gorgeous sight, and I enjoyed every heartbeat of it as I slowly increased the tempo, making every third or fourth stroke a bit more powerful than the previous ones, the bed rocking each time I did so.

A dozen strokes later I was rewarded with another small shriek muffled by the pillow when she came again, making her round tits shiver and shake along with rest of her body.

I waited until the shiver had subsided and started to pump in a steady rhythm.

She removed the pillow from her head and breathed heavily.

With each stroke, her beautiful brown body quivered, breasts bobbing, and I could view the length of my white cock sliding in and out of her dark and pink hole, slick with her juices, her pussy clutching at it on each out stroke.

Suddenly she brought the pillow back to her head and moaned another orgasm into the fabric.

"You're... killing ... me!" she panted through the pillow when I paused to let her come down from her high.

"Not even close, but I'll give it a try." I answered with a grin and started to move again, using long strokes in a slowly increasing tempo.

When she started to shake and moaning through the pillow, I moved my hand from her leg, placed my thumb on her clitoris and massaged it, drawing small circles on the slick base.

Her pussy contracted rhythmically around my dick as she came in an intense orgasm, pressing the pillow down even harder to muffle the scream and being somewhat successful.

As always, it was a fantastic feeling. Not only the feeling of her coming, but also the knowledge that I had given a person so much pleasure.

I put her legs down, removed the pillow, so I could lean down to hold and kiss her, while the aftershocks faded. She responded by hugging and kissing me back, but after a while she smiled, as she looked me into the eyes. "Damn, that was good."

Nodding, I gave her a kiss. "Yes, it was."

She flexed her muscles around my still hard dick. "You didn't come?"

"No." I rolled over, so I was next to her on the bed and winked to her. "That will take a lot longer after what we did yesterday."

"Okay." Rita said with a grin. "But don't you want to come?"

"Not really." I answered with a shake of the head. "There're three of you women, but only one of me. If I were to come every time we had sex, the three of you would wear me out fast. This is a lot more fun, and I enjoy caressing your skin, smelling your scent, sensing your warm, wet pussy and the way you come." I leaned over and kissed her. "Not to mention the fact that you're a beautiful intelligent woman with a gorgeous body and I enjoy your company a lot. Sex or no sex."

Rita blinked in surprise a few times, but then smiled at me "You're really not normal, Ivan."

"I never claimed to be normal... but seriously," I said as I reached over and gently fondled one of the glorious breasts. "It's not a problem to get a man to come, while women are a bit trickier, so why rush it?"

Grinning, she reached out and caressed my still hard dick. "You have a point, but not many men see it that way."

"Their problem, not mine."

"Well, since you're still hard... " she said and rolled, as she swung a leg over me. "it's my turn to fuck you."

Reaching down to grab my cock, she positioned it at the opening of her wet pussy and sank down with a blissful expression on her face, her nostrils flaring as she breathed deep.

Then she closed her eyes and started moving, rocking her hips back and forth. The muscles of her pussy caressing my hard cock with every move.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers
12