A Long Time from Home Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting my upper body, I captured a tempting nipple between my lips, nibbling it gently and causing Rita to moan in ecstasy and increase her speed.

I moved my hands to her ass, squeezing it, and as she rocked back, I forced my hips against her, grinding my pelvis against her clitoris.

Her moan turned into a groan, when I caught her stiff nipple between my teeth and bit lightly, flicking the tip of my tongue over it as I did so.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, Rita used it to gyrate her pelvis a little each time her clitoris met my pelvis. The grind made the muscles inside her clench my cock slightly and sent shivers down my spine.

We stayed in that position for a while, Rita's breathing becoming more and more ragged as she climbed towards the incoming orgasm.

"Lay... down." She panted without stopping her movements.

Reluctantly, I removed my lips from her breasts and lay my torso back on the bed.

Rita followed me down, her hips kept rocking against me as our lips locked in a hungry kiss.

The feel of her breasts against my chest and her pussy sliding up and down my dick was nothing short of fantastic. It became even better, as the slight clenches of her pussy turned into gentle squeezes and I moaned into her mouth, as we kissed.

With a moan of her own, Rita slammed her hips down on my hard and then came with a low shriek that was muffled by my mouth. The muscles in her pussy spasming around my cock, adding to my pleasure and almost bringing me to orgasm.

Fortunately, Rita broke the kiss and collapsed on top of me with a moan, her climax still sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

Just to tease her, I reached down and gripped her ass before I pushed my cock into her still-twitching pussy. She moaned into my shoulder.

I was very close to coming and it was tempting just to let loose, but instead I held her ass in my hands and slowly fucked her, savouring the feel of her pussy around my cock and it slid in and out of her.

It almost felt too good and after a while, I stopped to starve of an incoming orgasm, and just lay there, caressing her back.

Eventually, the twitching stopped, and Rita took a deep breath as she rose up on her elbows.

"That was nothing short of divine." She said with a smile and gave me a short kiss. Then she clenched her pussy around my still hard cock. "You still didn't come?"

"No, but it was so close, I can't even explain it... and yes, it was very, very good." I winked at her. "You are very good."

She shook her head with a chuckle and rolled off me to lay down on the bed. "Well, you're very good yourself... I'm still shaking all over."

I didn't really know what to say to that, so instead I reached down into the bad next to the bed and took up her gift. "I know it a change of subject, but here. This is for you."

Like Alice, Rita looked somewhat confused, but then she shrugged and started to open it, while I rolled of the bed to get dressed, projecting the 'No need to ask' feeling.

It must have worked, because when she saw what it was, she gave me a hug and thanked me, with no questions asked and then gave me a kiss before she walked out to take a quick bath.

With a slight smile, I walked downstairs to do the same and then went looking for Karen.

-----

I found her in the garden and to my surprise, she was doing some slow exercises, that looked a lot like some of the close combat exercises I had been taught.

Intrigued, I sat down in a garden chair to watch.

She went through the forms like it was a slow dance and I found myself mesmerized by the beauty of the perfectly balanced movements and the elegance of the way she effortless glided from one stance to another, with the sureness of a person who had been doing it a long time.

That she was smoking hot in that skirt and top only made the sight even more enjoyable.

The familiarity of her moves was both comforting and troublesome at the same time, since it reminded me of Baylon and a time that was long gone, even before I went into the trance.

The reason for the familiarity was obvious, as there are only so many ways to punch and kick and many hand-to-hand combat styles will function on the same basic principles, even if the moves used in training looked different.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Said Karen suddenly and I discovered she had finished her training, while I had been lost in thought and was now looking at me. "An Asian doing Kung Fu: It's doesn't get much more cliché than that."

Having no idea what she was talking about, I shrugged and smiled. "I was actually thinking that your style is good, your balance is even better and that you look extremely sexy."

She covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh... Sorry. I forgot that as a healer, you would know about Qigong."

"I don't." I said with a grin. "Write it down, so I have a chance to see, what you are talking about."

Karen walked over to me and wrote some Chinese symbols in the dirt.

As she moved a bit, I could see that she had written 'Cultivating Vis' so I nodded. "Yeah, I know about that. I taught the twins some simple exercises to stop them from having growing pains."

Raising her eyebrows, she asked, "Will that help without the meditation?"

"Yeah. It's not like they're trying to build up Vis, just to make it run smoothly."

Now she looked really puzzled. "Vis?"

"Sorry." I said, "Another word for Qi."

"Oh." Karen said, as she looked thoughtful. "It sounds like Latin."

Since it was close enough, I nodded. "Vis Vitae, or Life Force."

"Well, that's one way to translate it, but I prefer Qi."

I shrugged. "It's an almost universal concept. The ancient Greeks called it Pneuma, which means breath or spirit, exactly like Qi."

Interested she sat down in the chair opposite me. "I didn't know that. Did they use it in martial arts?"

I hesitated. I could easily answer the question, but unfortunately, I didn't know if that knowledge had survived to the present day, so I was a shaky ground.

Taking a decision, I nodded "Yes, they did, and they also used forms like you just did... though it was reserved for the warrior elite, so most people looking at it, thought it was a dance. They called it Pyrrhiche and performed it naked." Tilting my head, I looked at her and winked "Which I think is a custom that you really should follow."

She laughed at that. "I'm not Greek, sorry."

"Well, it was worth a try."

"Yes." she said with a chuckle and then looked thoughtful for a moment. "I assume that you have trained martial arts along with you healing?" She waited until she saw me nod, and then wrote some more symbols in the dirt. "Do you happen to know Chi Sao?"

Since she had written 'sticking hands', I had no idea what she was taking about.

"Not by name." I replied with a smile.

"It's a practice technique where you feel the opponent's moves through your arms."

That description did ring a bell, but I still wasn't sure. "I think so, but you'll have to show me."

Nodding she stood up and walked to the grass again.

I followed and a moment later, we were standing in front of each other, with just enough distance, so our forearms touched when we held them up.

Now I recognized it, as it resembled a close combat practice drill, I had been through many times. Designed to enable the fighter to feel the opponent's moves and thus predict and counter the attacks, it was one of the cornerstones in close combat techniques.

Nodding slowly, I smiled. "I know what it is."

Karen's face lit up in a happy smile. "Cool... Can we practice a bit? I haven't had the time or opportunity to do that almost all summer." She paused. "If it goes really well, we can turn it into a freeform sparring."

Surprised that the technique had survived, I just nodded.

We started slowly, carefully feeling the changes in pressure and momentum as we both got a feeling of each other's body mechanics and technique. Slowly we speed up the movements, which in turn demanded more and more concentration and then Karen started to move about. I followed, matching her movements as one is supposed to do in this drill.

It was so much like training with Jia, that for a heartbeat I could have sworn I was seeing double, with her image overlapping Karen. A hand that almost hit my face got me back to reality. Karen's technique was good, and she had moves I had never encountered before, proving that close combat techniques had evolved and improved, while I had been in a trance.

I let go of the past and concentrated on the present, as we continued.

The mock combat became a dance as one technique was countered by another, which in turn was countered by a third and so on, as we focused on feeling each other's moves more than seeing them.

Gradually we incorporated different techniques and as Karen had suggested, it went from the original exercise to a controlled form of freeform sparring.

Totally absorbed in the moment, the world around us disappeared. There was no sense of time, no planning of moves and no intentions, only actions and reactions, as we relied on feeling, instinct, and training to execute mock attacks, defend against them or both.

I have no idea about how long this went on, but eventually my muscles were feeling the effect of the long trance. Since they had been kept intact by Vis, any length of trance doesn't affect my strength, but it had affected my endurance and I could feel myself slowing down.

Karen immediately took advantage, hooked my leg and sent me to the ground with a shove.

Rolling backwards with the force of the push, I ended up standing some yards away from her.

We stood there, looking smilingly at each other while trying to catch our breath.

Then Karen bowed slightly with her hands held in peculiar way, with a fist of one hand pressed against the palm of the other hand. "Chai family style, Chai Mei Li."

Since it seemed to be a formal greeting of some kind, I gave a slight bow, mimicking her hand position and said, "Penglai Wind Dragon, Bai Bao."

Karen nodded, and the sombre expression disappeared as she smiled widely. "That was awesome!"

"I agree." Said Alice's voice from the direction of the house. Startled we both looked over and saw Alice and the twins standing on the terrace, looking at us with wide eyes. "It looked like something out of a movie."

The twins nodded with wide smiles on their faces and Cyra signed something to Alice, who chuckled and looked at Karen and me. "They both want to know if they can learn to do that."

Karen smiled. "Sure. There're lots of Martial Arts schools in L.A. and I can help you find a good one when we come home."

Zena shook her head and signed some more.

Alice translated. "Zena wants to know if you can teach them."

"I would love to teach you, but I will have to ask my family first." Karen said, looking at the twins. "We don't normally teach it to anyone outside the family, without asking for permission first." She chuckled as the Twins looked disappointed. "Don't worry, girls. It's mostly a formality."

Alice nodded and glanced at the twins. "We will look at it when we come home." She turned to Karen and me. "I came out here to tell you the pizza is ready, so let's have some lunch."

"Sounds great." Said Karen.

"I hope so." Answered Alice and sent me a wide smile. "You know... When we found you, we only took you back to the house, because we thought that Karen could kick your butt if it was needed."

She winked at me. "Now I'm glad, I didn't know you were a martial artist, coz I would never have let you inside the house."

"Well, you're not the only one that's happy about that." I said with a smile, as we walked into the house.

-------

The pizza turned out to be a flatbread with meat, vegetables, and cheese on top of it. It was as delicious as yesterday's meal and I suspected that most things cooked by Alice would be just as tasty. She was an extremely good chef.

Afterwards I remembered that I haven't given Karen or the twins their gifts, so I took care of that right away and spent the afternoon relaxing in or around the pool with the others.

One thing that fascinated me about the trio of women was their ability to relax and give each other room to do what they wanted. There was a harmony between them that you only normally find in people who had known each other for a long time, but while Karen and Rita had known each other for years, they had met Alice only last year when they joined the same university, which made it even more remarkable.

There was an easy chatter as they bathed in the pool, read books, typed on their computers for school assignments (I had discovered, that they had one each) or played ball and other games with or without the twins.

It also gave me room and time to sit down and do some meditation, which was important for me, since it enabled me to assimilate some of the knowledge I had gotten and get to understand the world a little better.

The small trip into town had shown me, that the world had advanced even more than I had imagined and if I was to survive in this new time, I really needed to get up to date.

12