A Long Time from Home Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text echoed in my head for a moment. Usermaatre Setepenre meant 'The Maat of Ra is powerful, Chosen of Ra' and was part of the throne name for Ramesses II, pharaoh of Kumet and one of the most powerful rulers in the human world.

Surprised, I gently shook Tia's shoulder. "I have a question."

"What?" She mumbled sleepily.

"Is your father Ramesses the Great?"

"Yes... Now let me sleep." She mumbled and fell asleep again.

I looked at the statue. For some reason, the cat-headed goddess seemed like she was laughing at me. I even understood why: Ramesses II was the grandchild of Ramesses I, who had been chosen as heir to the throne of Kumet by my grandfather, Horemheb, because the only heir Horemheb had produced was my father, who was living on Baylon.

In short, Tia was an Kumetian princess due to the actions of my family. However, that didn't mean that she was as important as a princess from another country would be.

Ramesses had been on the throne since before I was born and was equipped with a healthy sex drive and a very large harem. Consequently, he had at about a hundred children and an insane number of grandchildren, making one princess of little importance, except for the fact, that the inscription showed that Ramesses actually cared about Tia.

I shook my head, as I placed the statue back on the table. None of that really mattered here on Baylon. What mattered, was that she was drop-dead gorgeous and was laying naked halfway on top of me, satisfied after we had shared pleasure.

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.