A Long Time from Home Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, darling, but I'm really not that interested in the ancient past." Declared Karen. "It's the present and the future that interest me."

A quote popped into my head. "Study the past if you will define the future."

Karen was silent for a few heartbeats, but then laughed. "You're quoting Chinese philosophers on me again, aren't you? Confucius?"

"Yes, it's Confucius." I said with a smile and gave her short black hair a kiss.

"It's the revenge of the nerds." She sighed. "They have come to take over the world." Looking from Rita to me and back again, she added. "But at least you look good doing it."

Rita ignored her "The Ancient Egyptians invented, or at least used, make-up, lipstick, perfume, the mirror, hair remover and the wig, while the Minoans on Crete had running water indoor and on Santorini, they even had running warm water from hot springs." She thought for a moment, before she continued. "Oh, they also had indoor toilets and Knossos was built so it was secure against earthquakes. The Phoenicians invented high-rise apartment buildings, which the Romans later improved on. The same goes for floor heating, public toilets, and take-away food."

That caused Alice to look up. "Take-away food? Really?"

"Yes. Really." said the brown beauty with a smile, as she took a water bottle from the cooler. "Mostly because some of the ancient cities were so populous, that transporting enough fuel for everybody to have their own cooking fire was simply impossible."

That made me nod. Pi-Ramesses had about three-hundred thousand people living there and Rome had been three times the size of that, making the number of people there go up to about a million.

Rita opened the bottle and drank some before continuing. "Many of the things that we think are new inventions are in fact ancient and all these misconceptions are the main reason why I started studying ancient history... oh... And I haven't even got around to the wonders of Alexandria, where the vending machine and steam engine was invented by an Egyptian."

"That depend how you look at it." I said absently as I massaged the oil into the soft skin of Karen's shapely legs, causing Rita to look at me. "What?"

I looked up. "I guess that you're talking about Heron of Alexandria, and he was actually ethnic Greek like so many inhabitants in Alexandria in that period. However, as Egypt was a part of the Roman Empire, he was a Roman, Greek, and Egyptian all at the same time, which makes his nationality a matter of opinion."

Rita looked absolutely stunned for a moment, but then smiled widely, looked at Karen and Alice and said in a pleading voice. "If he follows us home, can we keep him?"

I didn't get the reference, but the others clearly did as they started to laugh.

------

It was a hot day, and I was in the kitchen to get some more water, when Alice came in, still dressed in her bikini.

Smiling widely, I admired her long legs, curved hips, flat stomach, and the bounce in her breasts as she walked over to me. She was six feet of blonde healthy sexiness, looking very much like the Blonde Goddess, she had become in my thoughts.

"You're staring." Alice stated with a flattered smile.

"Yes." I admitted. "I can't help it... You're just that beautiful and sexy."

Shaking her head, she drew me in for a kiss, before she whispered, "I don't know what it is with you, but you make me extremely horny." She pressed her body against mine, one long leg sliding its soft skin against mine. "I'm going to take a bath and the twins are occupied. Care to join me?"

"Oh yeah." I mumbled and followed her to the bathroom.

Ever the practical one, Alice walked over and started the water, before she turned towards me with teasing smile. "I trust you remember how clean a woman."

"I think I can manage." I said as I walked closer. "At least I remember how to wash as woman's feet."

"I'll take the bait." Alice laughed softly. "How do you wash a woman's feet?"

"From the neck and down." I answered as I reached her.

"Ohhh... Sounds like a good way." She said and bent her head slightly, so we could kiss and as always, I shivered at the feel of her soft lips against mine, combined with the sensation of her bikini-clad body pressing against me.

My hand found the little knot that held the bikini together and loosened it. Caught between our bodies, the top stayed where it was, and I used the opportunity to loosen the knot on the side on her bikini bottom. That too stayed where it was, but not for long, as Alice went down to her knees, sliding her body along mine all the way and pulling down my pants at the same time.

No longer caught between us, her bikini fell to the ground and just like that, she was naked.

Without missing a beat, she caught my hard cock with her mouth, taking as much of it into her as she could, licking and sucking at the same time. Then she brought her hands into play, stroking me with one hand and fondling my balls with the other.

"Damn, that's good." I groaned softly in appreciation.

She didn't answer, but let her wet mouth run up and down my shaft, covering it in saliva.

Then she stood up with a grin on her face. "The shower can wait. Despite the sex we had earlier, I'm sooo horny."

She clearly had an idea, so I just nodded and let her guide me to the toilet, where I sat down.

A moment later, Alice swung a long shapely leg over my and carefully lowered herself, using a hand to guide my hard cock in between the lips of her pussy. There she paused and stroked the head of my cock back and forth, smearing her juices over it and teasing her clitoris.

"Ohh fuck yesss." She hissed, lowering herself further down and making my cock slide into her.

She started rotating her hips, lifting, and lowering herself on my shaft, slowly lubricating and working me deeper and deeper into her until her bare butt was slapping against my thighs.

"So fucking good." She moaned, massaging my cock with her inner muscles.

Nodding my agreement, I reached out and slid my hands over the soft skin of her legs, going upwards over her hips and up her flanks, making Alice hiss in delight. Then I let the hands travel to her chest and cupped her firm breasts with my hands, rubbing my palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples and squeezing them slightly. As always, they felt larger than they looked.

Placing her hands on my shoulders for support, Alice started a rolling motion with her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy, while clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around me. She was breathing heavily, moaning in a low voice.

Groaning, I leaned back on the toilet, enjoying the fantastic feeling her rolling hips gave me.

Alice looked at my face and smiled, obviously enjoying being in control. She picked up the speed, riding me faster. The inner walls of her pussy slid over my dick and caressed my entire dick each time she moved, panting each time my dick went all the way to the bottom.

She closed her eyes and with the golden hair falling around her lovely face, waving every time she moved, she looked incredible erotic.

Pulling her closer, I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth and sucked gently, while flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

"Yes!" Alice whispered. "This is awesome."

Having her nipple in my mouth made me unable to answer, so I just nodded as she moved forward, making my cock slide almost all the way out of her, before she moved back again, pressing my dick back into her tight slick tunnel.

The feeling was incredible and while I can normally last a long time, I could feel the effect of having been aroused several times and it was getting closer faster than I would have liked.

Removing my mouth from her breast, I groaned. "Too good... If you keep doing that, I'm gonna come."

It was meant as a warning but caused her to smile widely and continue in the same pace. "Good, coz so am I."

She started to press down a little harder with each thrust, whimpering and shaking as she did and I could feel her pussy clenching tighter and tighter with each moment, adding to our pleasure.

Suddenly she sat up straight and arched her back, her body shuddering as she gasped. "I'm coming!"

Her face contorted and she clenched her teeth to avoid screaming as she thrust her hips back and forth madly. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, sending me over the edge as well. With a groan, I came in her, shivering as she continued to move through her own orgasm.

With a grin Alice almost collapsed on top of me, the hands moving from my shoulders to envelop my head in a hug. "That was a perfect quickie."

Despite not having heard the word before, the meaning was obvious, and I agreed. I do like taking my time with a woman, enjoying every heartbeat of it, but sometimes that just wasn't possible.

We kissed, while enjoying the feel of each other, but then Alice stood up and quickly walked over to the shower. "Now for the washing and then I'll go lay down for a bit."

With a smile I stood up from the toilet and walked over to join her.

--------------------

"God, I wish that we could stay here forever." Mumbled Rita later, when the two of us were relaxing in one of the enormous and very solid hammocks that the owner of the house had installed in the shade.

Since Alice had gone to the bedroom to sleep, I had relaxed in the hammock, until Rita had joined me and was now cuddled up to me, with her head on my shoulder and an arm around my chest.

"You're too smart for that." I chuckled and lazily caressed her back. "If you didn't use your brain on a regular basis, you would get bored to death."

"Oh, I meant all six of us here in this house... but you're right." She looked up at me. "Without school and volleyball, we would quickly get bored... but it was a nice thought."

"Very nice." I agreed as I gazed at her. Her lips looked inviting, so I bend my neck and kissed her. Unlike most kisses with Rita, this one was a soft tender kiss as her mouth opened slightly, and our tongues met briefly, before we both pulled back to relax again.

"< What are you doing? >" Cyra's mental voice suddenly asked in my head. I had a feeling that she was really asking, why I was kissing Rita and not Alice, but since she didn't ask, I ignored it.

"< Relaxing with Rita >" I answered, as I looked towards the house. She was standing in the door looking at Rita and me. "< Are you done listening to music? >"

"< Yeah... Zena fell asleep >" From the feelings that leaked along with her thoughts, I got the impression, that she was feeling slightly lonely and more than a little bored. "< Why were you kissing Rita? I thought you liked mom >"

Feeling that she wouldn't let the question go, I answered. "< Because where I come from, it's okay to kiss people you like. I like you mother, so I kiss her. She like me, so she kisses me. The same with Rita >"

"< So why aren't you kissing Zena and me? Don't you like us? >"

I sent some mental amusement to her. "< Yeah, but adults don't kiss children they're not related to. At least not in my culture >"

"< Oh >" Cyra sent and thought for a moment. "< Is it okay, if two women kiss? >"

"< Yeah... or two men for that matter... but remember that it's still my culture, not yours >"

"< Can they get married too? >"

I quickly searched my memory to find out exactly how they defined marriage now. Finding no information on that subject, I search Cyra's mind instead and discovered it was when the religion or state blessed the union.

"< Yes, they can, >" I answered. "

"< Who do you like the most? Rita or Mom? >"

"< It doesn't work that way, honey. Not for me anyway... let me show you what I mean >" I said and instead of continuing the explanation, I simply let her experience my affection for all three of the adult women, carefully filtered for anything sexual. "< Did that help? >"

Cyra nodded with a smile. "< Yeah... Thanks >"

"< No problem. Now come here and relax. There's room for another >" I sent. "< Just don't tip the hammock >"

She walked over to us.

"Incoming." I whispered to Rita. "Hold on."

Rita just had time to lift her head a little, saying "huh?", before Cyra carefully climbed into the hammock and lay down on my other side.

"Hey Cyra." Rita grinned and lay her head down again.

Cyra smiled back and did a little salute before she signed something, but at the same time she sent "< Could you tell a story? Just a little one... The other story is for tonight >"

"I think, she wants a story." Chuckled Rita.

I thought about it and nodded. "All right, but just a short one. Anything special you want to hear about?"

Cyra shrugged to visually indicate that she didn't care and thought "< Not really... I just want a story >" as she snuggled up to me.

So as the hammock kept swinging gently in the warm breeze, I told the story about how one of the greatest tricksters of all time, Sun Wukong, became king of the island called Mountain of Flowers and Fruits, taking the title of Handsome Monkey King.

It was a fantasy version of the real story I had stumbled upon in Lescare and I had found it entertaining, since it wasn't only a good story, but also involved a person I knew personally.

Both Cyra and Rita were amused most of the way through it, but when the pace of the story slowed as it came to an end, I could hear their breathing deepen and when the story was finished, they were both fast asleep.

Since I couldn't really leave the hammock without waking them, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, dozing off as well.

12