A Long Time from Home Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it only needed to boil and then simmer for a glass before it was done, so I made a quick salad with some lettuce, mint, cucumber, and soft white cheese.

I had just sprinkled it with the rest of the parsley and some olive oil, when the melon dish started to boil, so I turned the heat down and walked out in the garden to grill the meat.

--------------

"I thought you didn't know how to cook!" commented Rita later when we were all relaxing on the patio after the dinner. "This was awesome."

Cyra gestured something, causing Alice to burst into laughter. "Sorry Ivan, but Cyra says that you didn't lie: You really aren't that good in a kitchen."

"Well, I can feed myself." I said, "But I have to admit that what you have just eaten is the only complete meal I can make."

Zena smiled and gestured. That caused Alice to laugh even harder and we had to wait for a moment until she could speak again. "Zena thinks you're even worse than Rita."

"Jeez Thanks." Said Rita with wide grin. "I'm not that bad!"

Karen reached out and patted Rita's arm. "No, you're not... you're just unlucky that all the other females here are better."

That caused a general laughter around the table.

Since Cyra, Zena and I had made the food while the rest were sleeping, Alice, Rita and Karen cleared the table and did the dishes, while I took the Twins through their exercises.

At least that was the plan, but before we even got started, Cyra asked "< Ivan, can we do this to music? >"

"< That shouldn't be a problem, but why would you want to do that? >"

There was a giggle. "< Because we like dancing >"

Put that way, it made sense. "< Okay... go see if we can borrow a laptop >"

Smiling widely, the Twins walked into the house and came back carrying Rita's laptop along with a pair of small black boxes.

Setting it up didn't take long and soon the garden was filled with music.

The Twins looked expectantly at me, but I shook my head. "The rhythm is too fast for the exercise. Can you find something with a slower drum?"

Both turned back to the computer to look at something there, while I chuckled to myself. The concept of having music so readily available was still new to me and to be able to listen to a lot of different music with the push of a button, was fantastic.

A new song started and as I had requested, it was slower with a pronounced rhythm. "Much better, but we need one more. Preferably one just a bit faster."

The second song was quickly found, as it was the same artist, so I started the exercise, adjusting the moves as we went through them, to make them fit better with the music. It was actually quite fun and nothing I had done since ancient Greece and the music back then had been fairly limited.

The hardest part was getting the Twins to focus, coz they were clearly having a lot of fun and started to dance from time to time. I didn't mind. Learning is supposed to be fun and if we had to start over a few times, that was fine with me.

Finally, we got it right and the girls were smiling widely when I complimented them for their rhythm and moves.

Cyra did a little victory dance and then started the music again, looking questioningly at me.

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah... I get it... one time more."

This time it ended in chaos as both Cyra and Zena tried to get me to dance, but as I didn't know the steps, that didn't work out. That only made them determined to teach me how to do it.

"< Come on >" sent Zena with a smile as Cyra started the music again. "< Compared to what you taught us, this is a piece of cake >"

"< Yeah >" added Cyra. "< Everybody can dance Samba. Just feel the rhythm >"

Having danced to drums for more than a thousand years, rhythm wasn't exactly a problem, but the steps were different from the dances I knew. Fortunately, Zena proved to be a good instructor as she watched and explained, while I danced with Cyra.

As Zena usually danced the male part when the twins danced together, she knew exactly how I should move and explained it with a combination of gestures, mental communication and by sending the feeling of how the moves should be done. I almost asked where she had learned that, when I realized it was the same as I had done when I taught them the exercise, and she must have picked it up there.

As always, the mental communication helped a lot and as soon as I stopped thinking about the moves and just danced to the rhythm, it started to go smoothly.

Suddenly, I became aware that there was someone behind me and looking back I discovered that Rita and Karen were dancing to the music, while Alice was looking from the twins to the women and back again with a big smile on her face.

Seeing me looking her, the smile grew from big to huge as she walked unto the grass and towards me. Cyra signed something to her mother and then stepped away from me. A moment later, I had Alice in my arms, moving to the music.

Having a dance partner at roughly the same height as I helped a lot and Alice was laughing as I spun her around in a move Zena had taught me and then dragged her in again.

She was warm, vibrant, and beautiful and I let my lust for her show in a smouldering gaze as I held her close for a moment.

She licked her lips, winked and when she started to move again, the dance was suddenly a lot more sensual. I held her so close that we were almost nose-to-nose as we danced around without looking away from each other's eyes. I could feel every little move her body made and she had a way of giving causal, yet extremely sexy small touches that sent shivers down my spine.

Then she winked again and moved away from me.

Smiling widely, I was about to follow, when Rita stepped in between us and effortless took the role as my dance partner.

I don't know how long we danced, but it was a lot of fun as everybody danced with each other and in general just had a good time until the music suddenly and without warning stopped.

Rita looked over at blank screen of the computer. "Oh... No more battery."

"Good." Said Alice. "I could use a break, something cool to drink and a bath."

She did look sweaty as the light from the garden lamps reflected on her skin, making her even more sexy in my opinion.

"That's easily fixed." Mumbled Karen with a smile and without warning threw Alice in the pool, before jumping right in after her.

Rita was looking at them in total surprise, so I picked her up and threw her into the water, being careful not to hit Alice and Karen. She landed with a splash and a yell.

Looking at the Twins, I asked. "Are you going to jump in, or do I have to throw you?"

Smiling widely, they both ran over to me, so I picked them up and threw them into the pool one at a time, making sure that they enter the water with their feet first and didn't land on anybody.

"Are you coming?" asked Alice as she removed the wet hair from her face.

"In a moment... I'll go get the cool drinks you asked for and then I'll join you."

"Oh... Thanks." Alice said with a smile. I returned it and walked towards the house.

We spent some time relaxing and cooling off in the pool before we all went for a change of clothes. Then it was time for storytelling again.

My 'audience' had the plan down by now and the twins arranged the cushions on the terrace, while Alice and Rita made a bowl of grapes and cut fruit to snack on, and Karen fixed the drinks.

When everybody was seated, and the Twins had shown me that they had their badges, I continued the story.

-------------------------

After having freed some of their loved ones at the Pyramids, the small group continued their journey up the Nile until they reach the city of Waset, where the court of Thutmose was located.

There they find some of the missing people, working on a great temple project at Ipet-isut (Karnak).

I described the magnificent temple for them, the statues and halls made with great columns of cedar wood.

In order to get the missing people free, they contact the Atlantean (Baylon) ambassador at the court, but he is unwilling to help due to political issues.

Inquisitor Captain Maximus discovers that Hatshepsut is being mind-controlled by the Baylon ambassador, who plans to marry her and then kill her family, so he could become Pharaoh himself. The situation grows worse as the commander of the Madjay, an elite force consisting of warriors from Nubia, turns out to be under the control of the Atlantean ambassador as well.

The Inquisitor tries to arrest the Ambassador and it comes to a mental battle between the two. The Ambassador proves to be stronger, but the Inquisitor is saved by the other heroes in the group. The Ambassador flees, but kidnaps Hatshepsut, her brother and father, taking them along with him.

The heroes track the Ambassador to the necropolis, where they have to sneak into the tomb of Thutmose's great grandfather, Nubkheperre Intef and rescue the royals.

Placed at the entrance to the valley, the tomb was protected by magical wards, but these could be bypassed by saying the right magic word, which could be found by solving the puzzles written on the walls of the tomb.

Like the day before, I had both the Twins and the women solve the puzzles, giving me a break and time to eat a few grapes and drink some water.

The puzzles in the story weren't hard to solve and it didn't take long before they had the answer.

"In the words of my forefather, the great Pharaoh Intef:

Heap up your joys,

Let your heart not sink!

Follow your heart and your happiness,

Do your things on earth as your heart commands. "

I nodded with a smile and continued the story.

With the royals freed, the heroes tried to sneak out again, but they were discovered, and a combat started between the Ambassador and the Madjay on one side and the group of heroes on the other side.

I described the battle as it raged on in the valley, how the leader of the Majay killed Thutmose in an epic duel, while the Inquisitor squared off against the Ambassador again and succeeded in breaking the Ambassadors control of the Madjay.

Free from the mind-control, the furious Majay turned on the Ambassador and tore him apart.

Despite the losses, the heroes won the battle and returned to Waset in triumph.

Thutmose was buried and Thutmose II was crowned as the new pharaoh, while some of the group was reunited with their loved ones.

They were also able to tell the heroes, that the rest of the missing persons had been transported to Kerma, the biggest city in Nubia, so the group travelled even further up the Nile towards Nubia.

--------------------------------

When I finished, they applauded and then both Cyra and Zena ran off towards the house, followed a moment later by Karen.

"Toilet." Explained Alice with a grin. "It was a long story."

"But too exciting to leave in the middle of it." Added Rita and leaned back on the cushions. "I don't know how you do it, but hearing you tell this story is more exciting than most movies. How do you even remember it?"

I chuckled. "By remembering the points and plots of the story and not the details... of course having heard it at least a dozen times helps a lot."

"I guess so..." Alice frowned a bit. "What did you mean with 'points'?"

"It's a moral story about ancient virtues." I explained. "It didn't occur to me when my father told it, but really the Trials is about courage, self-control, tenacity, justice, integrity, honesty, loyalty, temperance, compassion and..." I searched for the right word but couldn't find it. "... the importance in learning and training."

Alice looked stunned, but Rita laughed softly. "That's why you said that 'whoever understands the story shall have a happy life'!"

"No, that was exactly how my father told it to me, but I guess you're right."

-------------

It had been a long day and even with nap the three women had had, they were still exhausted, so Alice went to bed along with the Twins, followed shortly thereafter by Karen, leaving me only Rita and I awake.

"Strange..." She said with a yawn, when we had finished carrying the used bowls and drinking glass into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. "My body's tired, but my mind is wide awake."

"Fresh air and playing sports outdoors can do that."

"That's true, but it doesn't make it less irritating." She smiled a tired smile, the teeth looking bright white in contract to her dark skin as she leaned against the kitchen table.

I walked over to her, hugged her, and gave her a kiss, enjoying the softness of her lips. Putting her arms around my neck, she returned the kiss, the tip of her tongue searching for mine and finding it. It was soft kiss, full of tired passion and as we kissed, I felt her body relax against mine.

The kiss and the feeling of her soft, but trim body had the opposite effect on me. All tiredness seemed to wash away, and I felt my dick harden. So, did Rita and with a slight moan, she held me tighter, rocking her pelvis against my hardening dick.

My hands drifted to the backside of her thin summer dress. One hand stayed on the small of her back, while I took my time to caress her with the other hand as I worked my way to her neck.

She moaned into my mouth, when I drifted my hand softly up the side of her neck, touching her skin with only the lightest of grazes of my fingertips.

One of Rita's arms left my neck and a moment later, she pulled down the front of my shorts, freeing my dick. A heartbeat later, her strong fingers danced lightly over it, making it my turn to moan into her mouth, as the feather touch sent tingles through my body.

In return, I left her neck alone and traced my fingers up and down the curves of her sides, up the outer swells of her breasts, feeling their firm softness through the fabric, before going down again.

She moaned, disgruntled as I left her breasts alone, but moved my hands to her round ass, grabbing it with a firm grip as I kept kissing her softly, turning the moan into a deep sound of pleasure. The hand on my dick stopped its light touches and she started to rub her hand up and down my cock appreciatively.

Lifting her dress up, I felt her silken skin against my palms and then the soft cotton of her panties. Since I would rather feel her skin, I simply pulled them down as far as I could, before returning to groping her ass.

Rita groaned and spread her legs a little, using the hand on my cock to slip it between her legs, rubbing it against the lips of her pussy. There was a faint trace of moisture there already, but as she started to rock her hips again, the moisture started to really flow and spread. Her moans became higher and her kisses more demanding.

Using my hands on her butt to pull her a bit closer, I kept up the pressure with my cock, guiding it to rub against her wet lips, occasionally dragging it across her clitoris, enjoying both the feeling and the quickening pace of both her breath and her hips.

I could feel her getting closer to an orgasm, but when she was almost there, I pulled away.

"What?" She asked with a startled look on her beautiful face.

Without answering, I applied pressure to her upper body, making her lean backwards until she was laying down on the kitchen's dinner table.

"What're you doing?" She asked, the smile on her face telling me that she was looking to find out.

"This." I replied as I removed her panties from her long, brown legs and kneeled between them, letting my tongue run on the soft skin on her inner thighs, as I moved towards her pussy.

Without pausing I continued running my tongue from the top of her clitoris to the bottom of her pussy. As always, she tasted wonderful, a mix of sweet and tangy.

"Oh shit!" She moaned, gripping the edge of the table with her hands.

I worked my way back up, flicking my tongue on her clitoris, with running my fingers up and down between her wet lips. Rita groaned approvingly and moved her hips to press against my tongue.

Instead of teasing her, I used my tongue and lips to lick and nipple her clitoris as well as the area surrounding it, while I pressed two fingers into her dripping pussy and started to move them back and forth. Her body went rigid, and she moaned even deeper, as my flingers glided over her internal pleasure point on their way in and out of her.

Moving my head away from her for a second, I whispered, "Not so loud. People are sleeping.", before I caught her clitoris between my lips and nibbled it, followed by a tongue lashing.

Rita's hands left the edge of the table and found my head, pressing it against her.

Getting the not-so-subtle hint, I firmed up my tongue and licked her hard, while moving my fingers faster. Her inner muscles started to pulse around my fingers and a heartbeat later, she bucked, writhed and groaned through clenched teeth, as an orgasm tore through her shaking body.

It was a long, drawn-out climax and I kept licking and using my fingers, until she released my head and collapsed on the table, panting and out of breath.

Standing up, I moved to the side, so she could place her feet on a chair, which she did.

Then she turned her head and looked at me with a big smile. "Wow... that was just... wow."

"Thank you... Do you feel more tired now?"

She considered it as she sat up. "Not really... but I have a plan to cure it."

"Hot chamomile tea with milk and honey?" I asked jokingly, having seen and recognized the herb in the shopping mall in Malaga.

That made her laugh and give me a hug. "No. I'm gonna ride you until my mind is blown... but let's go downstairs. I don't want to spend half the time trying to be silent." Without waiting for an answer, she picked her panties up from the floor and walked towards the stairs, her firm round ass swaying seductively.

With a smile, I followed.

We had barely entered 'my' room when Rita's summer dress hit the floor. It was almost like magic. One heartbeat, she was dressed. The next heartbeat, she was naked.

I admired her body as she turned around to look at me. "You're still dressed?"

Hurriedly, I got out of the clothes and as soon as I was naked, Rita gave me a playful push, making me fall onto the bed.

Bending over, Rita used a moment to take my dick in her mouth and slid nearly half of its length into her mouth with one bob, then on the next getting it all the way down her throat. Like the last time it felt amazing and with a groan, I leaned back on the bed and enjoyed the feeling of her constricting throat around my cock.

Unfortunately, she only did it a few times, before she stopped and straddled my hips instead, rubbing her soaked pussy up and down my cock.

"Ohhhh... I'm soooo turned on." She moaned, sliding the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

With agonizing slowness, she rocked her hips back and forth, drawing ever so slightly more and more of my cock inside of her until her pelvis met mine.

Rita let out a gasp of pure satisfaction. "Damn... I love your cock... It's freaking magical!"

"Thanks." I managed to say, despite the amazing feeling of her around me. "You're pretty amazing yourself... And the same goes for your pussy."

Rita smiled down at me, her teeth a brilliant white contrast to her dark skin, and started to ride me, exactly as she had said she would.

She started off slowly, taking in only a little of me at a time before dropping back down to the base, but she didn't linger on this measured pace for long. Soon she was riding me hard, bouncing up and down in my lap and taking almost all of me with each bounce.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She groaned loudly with each bounce. "So fucking good!"

I enjoyed the sight of her jiggling tits for a few moments, but then put my hands on them, cupping and squeezing them while she rode me.

"Fuck!" Rita shivered and then came with a suddenness surprised our both. Normally, I can feel the build-up, but not this time.