A Long Time from Home Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shivered and shook, as she rocked back and forth on my hips, squeezing my cock with her pussy walls, making me moan.

Leaning forward, she gave me a long, sweet kiss, before saying. "And now for mind blowing part!"

Sitting back up, she started to move again and this time there was nothing slow about it.

She rode me as fast and hard as she could, her hips a blur as she slammed herself down on me, impaling herself on my cock, her pussy grabbing me tightly with each move.

I moaned with exquisite pleasure at the feeling and that I could feeling the build-up inside Rita only made it better.

Without stopping, Rita placed a hand on my chest to support herself and used to other to play with her clitoris, as she expertly bounced up and down.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I'm coming!"

Then she exploded again, losing her rhythm as she bucked and shuddered against me while her pulsating muscles clenched my cock.

She was still coming, when I let go of her fabulous tits, placed my hands on her hips and used the leverage of the bed to thrust into her. Hard.

Rita yelped and groaned, leaning forward to give me a kiss, while I repeated that powerful thrust several more times. She screamed into my mouth as she kissed me, and I felt her hot juices wash over me as she squirted. Her body began to convulse again, and her pussy squeezed down on my shaft, making her even tighter.

I continued to move during her orgasm, sliding my dick in and out of her dripping wet pussy, while enjoying the feeling of being inside her.

With a finale shiver, Rita broke our kiss and let herself tilt to the side, falling onto the bed with a big smile plastered on her face. "That was awesome!"

"Oh yes!" I said, adding "Do you think you can sleep now?"

The smile grew a little wider, as she stretched. "Without any doubt."

Looking at her body, shook my head smiling. "Are you trying to bait me?"

"A little," she admitted. "You haven't come yet."

"Don't worry about that." I said and leaned over to give her a kiss. "With all the sex I'm getting, I don't need to come every time. Close your eyes and sleep instead."

Still with a smile on her face, she pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes.

Laying down beside her, I did the same. After a little while, I had relaxed enough for my erection to disappear and I drifted off to sleep.