A Long Time from Home Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
249 Followers

I had almost forgotten about Karen but discovered that she was standing next to me with her eyes closed as Rita came and this time, she was successful in absorbing some of the Vis Rita emitted.

The Asian was smiling as she opened her eyes again and I gave her a nod. "That's the way."

"Oh yeah!" agreed Rita with a smile, causing Karen to laugh. There was lust in her laughter, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that seeing Rita and I had turned her on.

I took a step back, retracting my cock from Rita's still pulsing pussy.

"Hey." The dark beauty protested with a grin. "I was using that!"

"Turn around."

Faster than lightning, she did as I said, leaning against the tree with her legs spread and her butt pointing at me. I didn't waste any time but pushed the dress and panties aside and buried my cock in her waiting pussy.

"Yes!" Rita exclaimed as I slid to the bottom in one long stroke. "Fuck me hard!"

Taking hold of her hips with my hands, I did as she asked, slamming my dick into her fast and hard.

Rita gripped the tree tightly as her body shook under my assault and her breath came in gasps, timed with the rhythm of my skin slapping against her beautiful firm butt.

"Ohhhhhhh! I'm coming!" she cried.

"That was the plan." I managed to say as I once more felt her pussy tighten around my cock just before she came again, her body shaking wildly. I continued to move through her orgasm, but then her legs gave away and she ended up sitting against the tree, panting for air.

Karen's arms encircled me from behind. "My turn... now!"

I nodded and relaxed as she gently pulled me down to the ground.

She must had removed her panties while Rita and I was going at it, because she simply placed a leg on each side of me and sat down, using a hand to guide my cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss," she groaned as her hot pussy eased down around my shaft, enveloping my cock in hot pulsating flesh. Then she began slowly lifting until I was nearly out of her before pushing my shaft as deep into her pussy as it could go.

Karen quickly picked up the speed and the intense sensations her tight pussy was giving my shaft were just too much for me and I knew I would come soon.

She moaned when I warned her, but didn't slow down, so I focused on the treetops above our heads for a while, trying to starve of the orgasm long enough for her to come as well.

It didn't take long before her pussy tightened around me ever more and she began to slam down on me harder as her body shook.

"I'm coming!" She hissed through clenched teeth and slammed down two times more, before she shook all over and softly cried as the orgasm overtook her.

Karen sat still for a moment, only moving her hips in slow circles. The feeling of her inner walls massaging my dick made me groan.

With a giggle she leaned down to kiss me. "Close?"

"Very."

"Good." She said with a wink and kissed me passionately before she whispered. "I can feel the energy in your dick. It makes my pussy tingle!" as she resumed the kiss and increased the pace of her hips. The feel of her lips against mine made it almost impossible to concentrate on not coming and I simply gave up, enjoying the feeling of being in her.

"Ummmmmm!" Karen groaned into my mouth, her hips moved in a circle on my cock and her pussy spasmed as it reacted to the sensation. Small orgasms soared through her body as she climbed towards her climax.

It felt sensational. The need to come slowly overtook me and with a firm grip on her hips I held them still, while using the ground under my feet to pound her fast and hard, groaning along with her as I felt my release building quickly.

Suddenly she stiffened and then screamed into my mouth as the orgasm rippled through her, making her trash on top of me. The feeling triggered my own orgasm. It felt like it started all the way down in the toes, moved upward until it reached my balls and I exploded in her contracting pussy with a moan, setting her of once more. It was one of those orgasms that seemed to last forever and when it was over, my ears were ringing for the intensity.

"God, that was good." Mumbled Karen and gave me another kiss, before she quickly rolled off me, being careful not to spill our juices on the clothes.

I nodded. "It was fantastic."

"Oh yeah." agreed Rita with a smile as she slowly stood up, rearranging her dress to look presentable. "However, we really need to go get dinner, before they come looking for us."

With a sigh I stood up as well.

----------------

As always, the dinner was delightful, with good food and pleasant company as we talked and joked around the table. After dinner and the clean-up, we moved to the terrace, where I told the next part of 'The trials of the Inquisitor', again sending subtle mind-images of the scenes in the story to help the listener's imagination along.

The heroes were on the way to the Atlantean outpost in Dilmun, but on the way, they had to dock in Portum Aeris (Baylon: Copper Harbour), the biggest city in the copper rich region of Megan and a frequent stop for the ships sailing the trade route from Egypt and Kerma to Dilmun or Bhārata.

For once, there wasn't any supernatural creatures to fight, but the intrigues among the merchants more than made up for it. The group got caught up in one of those conspiracies and were framed for crimes committed by other people, forcing them to solve the crime to prove their innocence.

I had the Twins, and the three women help solving the crime from the clues in the story. Not only did it give me a nice break in the storytelling, but they had a lot of fun doing it and proved their intelligence by being faster than most other people I had told the story.

After they had solved the crime, the heroes were allowed to leave, so they boarded the ship again and sailed to Dilmun. There they entered the Atlantean trading post, where most of the people they had managed to free, were sent to Atlantis along with their loved ones by a magical portal that took them there instantly.

Though less touching than some of the other scenes in the story, it was still a sentimental scene as it played on both the joy of having succeeded in freeing some of the abducted people and the sadness of saying goodbye to some of the people the group had fought alongside.

As the other times, where I remembered being touched by it, the women and girls in front me had tears in their eyes, while they smiled happily, and I lowered the pace to give them time to gather themselves. That was really the end of that part of the story, but due to the speed of which they had solved the crime, the evening was still young and instead of stopping, I continued with the next part.

The Inquisitor, and a few others who were still missing their loves ones, sailed to Dvārakā, a city-state in the Bhārata region. I described the wonders of that city, the big and richly decorated palace, the officers mounted on elephants leading cavalry marching in the city streets, flanked by tall buildings.

Fortune favoured the group this time, as they quickly discovered, that while half the missing people had been taken south to Cinnamon Island, several of the missing people was for sale at the marked and instead of making a fuss about it, the group simply bought those they could find, greatly helped by the mind power of the Atlanteans.

However, the last merchant was not only immune to those mind powers, but he also sensed that something was wrong and rallied some of the other merchant against the group. Outnumbered, the group hurried to free the remaining prisoners and then fought a running battle through the city to get to their ship. Once there, they quickly set sails towards Lothal and Cinnamon Island.

Telling two parts of the story had taken a bit longer than I expected and when I finished the last part, the Twins looked more asleep than awake. The same could be said about Rita and Karen and I guessed that the Vis-training as well as the outdoor sex had taken its toll on them.

So, we all just went to our beds to get a good night's sleep.

Athlantian
Athlantian
249 Followers