A Long Time from Home Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next shock started her heart again and then I used my natural ability to project emotion and filled her mind with positive feelings before I poured all my frustration and mental power into a single command. "Breathe, Sabia"

Her chest moved a few times, but then stopped, almost as if she had willed it to stop.

An idea struck me and before it was too late, I reached into her mind and poured mental energy into her pleasure centre, giving her an orgasm.

That worked, as her body reacted without consulting the brain. She gasped as waves of pleasure ran through her body, causing her to breathe again.

With a feeling of satisfaction in my body, I added more power, watching her scream out an orgasm, as I absorbed the surprisingly large amount of Vis her orgasm had generated.

Still caught in the orgasmic feeling, she opened her eyes and looked at us with confusion and disbelief in her dark face. I sent her a smile. With her being completely awake, she could no longer overrule her body's instinct to live. Sabia closed her eyes again, still shaking all over, but a moment later she started to snore.

"What did you do?" asked Varro curious, as he looked at the sleeping woman.

Taking a deep breath of relief, I looked at him. "Well, she wouldn't wake up, so I gave her an orgasm." He looked at me open-mouthed, so I continued. "In hindsight, pain would have worked just as well, but most people prefer pleasure to pain. What does your spell say?"

He shook his head in confusion, but then answered. "She's alive and have no damage."

"There you go." I said satisfied. "A few hours and they'll both be fine again."

Varro shook his head again. "I don't even want to know how you thought of that." He paused and I could almost see him getting ready to take on the next problem. "Anyway, when they're ready, we need to get out of here."

"Don't forget the forty servants." I nodded in the direction of their quarters. "Not to mention, that we'll need to check out the entire compound to see if there's more people here. We'll need a gate from here to the city wall." I thought about it for a moment. "Do you think there're other places in the city where people can hide?"

"No." He said with certainty in his voice. "The Magi have scanned the city for survivors and there was none. The Mage Quarter here was the only place their spells couldn't get through the wards." He paused, but the continued. "So, will you wait here, while I go find a space to place the gate?"

I snorted. "Varro. I know you can't feel it right now, but you're still missing an arm. I'll go and then I'll contact you."

His eyes widen a bit and then he shook his head as he looked down at where his arm used to be. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that."

With a chuckle, I warped the scarf around me head again and left the building.

The dream blurred, flickered and disappeared as the darkness came back.