A Long Time from Home Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabia moaned her appreciation and tightened her arms around my neck, as her lips parted, and her soft wet tongue slipped from her mouth. Since my lips had been following hers, our tongues met, playing against each other.

Wriggling her hips, Sabia found the spot where my stiff dick met her love-pearl through the clothes and pressed against it, eagerly moving her hips slightly from side to side, emitting a sexy moan into my mouth. Her arms left my shoulders and travelled down my back, adding leverage to her hips.

Two could play that game I decided and moved my hands down to her firm, round ass and gave it a hard squeeze that made her groan and ease her upper body away from me a little. The slight distance allowed her to get her hands between us and a moment later she was un-buttoning my shirt, without ever stopping our kiss.

Since her dress were buttoned at the front like my shirt, I couldn't return the favour without our hands colliding, so instead I ran my hands up her back to her head and ran my fingers through her long white hair, before I cradled her head with my hands as I kissed her.

Her kiss grew even more intense and at the same time the last button in the shirt was opened. A moment later she had pulled it off me, letting her warm hands slide over the naked skin of my chest.

Breaking the kiss, I winked to her, moved my hands to her shoulders and turned her around before I embraced her from behind.

As she had done before, Sabia leaned back into me and sighed happily as I kissed my way down her neck. The sigh turned into a moan when I moved my hands over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples against the palm of my hand before I moved to the buttons of the dress.

I took my time opening them while licking and biting my way up her neck again, reaching her earlobe and gently nibbled it, causing her to shiver and move her ass in slow circles, pressing against my cock. I kissed my way to the other side of her neck, and she moved her head, allowing me easier access.

The last button of the dress snapped open, and I slid my hand under the cloth, cupped her breast and gave them a gentle squeeze. They were soft, yet firm at the same time and fitted perfectly into my hands.

Sabia moaned softly when I stroked her nipples with my thumbs, while my tongue and lips played on the soft skin of her neck.

"This feels so good." She whispered. "Way better that I had dreamed about."

"Good." I whispered into her ear and moved my hands from her breasts to her shoulders, so I could slide the top of her dress out over her shoulders. Then I took a small step back, creating space between us, allowing the dress to glide down her body and end up on the floor.

I took a few heartbeats to admire her almost naked body. The smooth jet-black skin shining faintly in the light from the magical lamps. The slim waist and the swell of her hips.

With a slight smile, I embraced her again, kissing her now naked shoulder while my hands explored her body. Almost by itself my right hand found her firm breast again, fondling it, while the other went downwards, slipping under the silken cloth of her panties to find a small patch of hair with a soft, smooth, and very wet pussy under it.

Sabia groaned and shivered as I ran my fingers through her moist lips a few times, before I moved my wet fingers to her love-pearl, making circles on top of the sensitive organ.

"Good Goddess!" She sighed and leaned her head back against my shoulder. "It's been so long, and this is flaming amazing!"

As I was still busy kissing her shoulders and neck, I didn't answer. Instead, I kept teasing her love-pearl, enjoying her soft moans and the way her hips jerked when my fingers hit just right. From time to time my hand strayed a little further down, dipping my fingers between the lips of her wet pussy, before going back to her love-pearl.

It was only when I sensed that impatience threatened to overrule her pleasure, that I slowly eased two fingers inside her. Her pussy was not only soaked, but also very hot and tight. With a tremble, she sighed as my fingers penetrated deep into her moist flesh and I felt a shiver of pleasure running down my back when her pussy contracted, squeezing my fingers.

I started slowly, working my fingers in and out of her in long slow strokes, while listening to her moans and feeling how her body reacted.

Keeping the pace, I found her hard nipple with the other hand and pinched it gently. Sabia moaned her approval and reached between us to feel my hard cock and rubbed it for a while. Then she found the belt buckle and after some tries, she managed to open it.

My pants fell to the floor and now it was my turn to moan as her soft, slender hand found my hard dick and caressed it, squeezing the hard shaft with one hand, while the other played on the head. It felt heavenly.

Then she yelped as I shoved my fingers so deep inside her, that the palm of my hand connected with her love-pearl.

"Oh shit! You really know how to use those fingers!" She groaned and then gave of a soft cry, when I began to move my hand hard and fast. Giving her internal pleasure center a good hard rub as my fingers plunging harder into the wet heat of her pussy and worked the palm of my hand against her love-pearl.

Sabia responded by moving her hips in circles, pushing into my hand. It didn't take long before she was gasping with every thrust I made and her hands on my dick stopped moving as her body tensed up.

"Faster." She mumbled. "You're making me come."

I moved faster and she began yelping and squirming as her hips grinded against my palm and her pussy convulsed around my thrusting fingers.

Then she screamed loudly as she exploded in a long orgasm, her pussy squirting and pulsing around my fingers. I kept the pace even as she came, holding her up with the other arm as the waves of pleasure ran through her body.

As always, I automatically absorbed the Vis she emitted as she came, and like last time, there was a lot of it. Far more than I would have expected from an untrained person.

It was something to keep in mind for later, I decided and gradually slowed down the movements of my hand, trying to time it with Sabia getting down from her orgasmic high.

Then she straightened her legs and turned her head so we could kiss. "Goddess, that was good. I don't think I've ever come that hard!" Her hand started to caress my stiff dick again. "But now I want that inside me. Right away. I want to be fucked."

I kissed her again, as my hands searched for and found her panties. Then I yanked them down over her hips and let them go. Still kissing me, Sabia used her legs to make sure they went all the way to the floor, and then stepped out of them.

Then I took hold of both her arms and pulled them behind her, causing her to arch her back. Bending slightly, I eased my dick in between her long, black legs, finding the entrance to her dripping pussy and slid inside in a single stroke. The inner walls of her pussy were still pulsing from her orgasm and it felt fantastic.

"Ohhh Yes!" She moaned. "Give it to me."

I started a slow thrust in and out, causing her to arch her body further to get even more inside, so I put an arm around her, enabling me to fondle her perfect breasts and nipple her neck while we slowly fucked.

"Soooo gooood!" She groaned and made small circles with her ass, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh yeah!" I agreed and interrupted the rhythm by thrusting into her hard. She groaned, and I pulled out slowly then thrust hard into her again. And again. Each thrust causing her to shiver and groan.

I picked up the pace, driving into her faster and faster, the slapping sounds of our bodies hitting each other filing the room along with her groans. Wanting to get a better grip on her, I released her arms and moved my hands to her hips.

Sabia leaned forward to rest her arms on the table, which just made her ass look even better. I slapped it, causing her to moan, and started to fuck her with long, hard, and fast strokes, loving the feeling of her clenching pussy around my hard cock.

She was also quite a sexy sight as well as she stood bend over with her back arched, the flesh of her ass rippling each time I thrust into her.

"Ohhh ...Pull... my... ohhh... hair." She managed to say.

Reaching out, I took hold of her long white hair and pulled, forcing her head to lift, while I pounded her over and over, feeling her pussy tightening bit by bit around my cock.

"Play with you love-pearl." I managed to say between thrusts. She moved an arm from the table and a moment later I felt her fingers rubbing her love-pearl hard and fast. I straightened a little, changing the angle of my thrusts so there was more pressure on the internal pleasure center.

It took only a few strokes more, then she howled as her body became rigid for a couple of heartbeats, and her pussy clamped down on my cock. I continued to fuck her as hard as I could and to my pleasant surprise, she came again, squirting once more as she did so.

Sabia was heaving for breath and her quivering legs threatened to give way under her, so I focused on holding her up, while slowing down my thrusts until I lazily slid in and out of her, just enjoying the feel of her pussy around my dick.

Without saying anything she suddenly staggered forward, causing my dick to leave her, and let herself slump down in the chair I had been sitting in when she had arrived.

Her blue eyes were slightly out of focus and she sounded like she was drunk, or at least tipsy, when she smilingly said. "That was insane, Ivah. That was some of the best sex I've ever had!"

"Thank you." I said with an answering smile and let my eyes glide over her tempting jet-black body, which made the patch of white hair between her legs stand out even more.

Sabia looked at my dick, still rock hard, and frowned. "You didn't come?"

"No, but that doesn't matter." I said with a wink. "I get high from getting you off."

She seemed to consider that for a moment. "Come over here."

Knowing what she wanted, I walked the few steps to the chair and Sabia immediately reached out, took hold of my stiff cock, and gently dragged me even closer. Close enough for her to lean a little forward and taking the hard dick into her mouth.

I groaned as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock before licking slowly down the length of my shaft, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. Then she went the other way, working her tongue back up to the tip, where she opened wide and took me deep into her hot wet mouth.

The feeling was sensational, as she shook her head slowly back and forth, her tongue working my shaft as she moved the head of my cock around within the hot confines of her amazing mouth, while stroking the shaft with her hands.

I moaned at the feeling and it only became better, when she looked up into my eyes, as she began bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm, her lips gliding over the head, while the tongue played on it as well and her hand continued to stroke the shaft.

Then she closed her eyes and bobbed her head faster as the other hand slipped between my legs to cup my balls, gently fondling them as her soft wet mouth worked its magic on my cock.

"That feels so good." I moaned, as my hips began to rock back and forth by themselves and I could feel my own orgasm coming nearer.

She nodded without breaking the rhythm, but started to suck as well, adding to the sensation.

At that point I gave up holding back and just enjoyed the treatment she gave me, as the combination of her lips sliding over my cock, the tongue licking, the feeling of one hand stroking the shaft and the other fondling my balls, rapidly bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

"I'm going to come." I warned her in a moan, but she just continued and a few heartbeats later the moan turned into a groan, as my cock erupted in her mouth, sending spurt after spurt of semen down her throat. My hips were jerking uncontrollably, and my legs trembled, as the intense feeling of pleasure shot through me.

Sabia groaned and sank as fast as she could, and while it felt like I poured an entire flask into her mouth, she managed to keep up without spilling a drop.

When she was sure that nothing more was coming, she released my dick and looked up at me with a grin on her face. "Now, I can sleep with a clean conscience."

"Good to know." I replied with a smile, leaning against the table. "I guess that mean that you're going back to bed now."

She nodded with a yawn. "Yes. I came out here because I woke up and couldn't fall sleep again." She chuckled as she stood from the chair. "I think it's safe to say that you cured me of that condition." She gave me a kiss. "Thanks for sharing pleasure with me, Ivah."

"Any time." I said as I reached out and dragged her into a hug, enjoying the feel of her voluptuous body against mine. "Sweet dreams."

"You too."

With a smile, she picked up her clothes and walked towards the corridor leading to the guestrooms, ass swaying seductively.

"Sabia." I called, causing her to stop and turn to look at me. "Yes?"

"Besides being beautiful and sexy, I think you're a very intelligent woman."

"Why do I sense that there's a 'but' to that sentence?"

"Because you are smart." I said with a smile. "I just wanted to remind you to take off that detection ring. It's not good for you at the moment."

She laughed softly turned to walk again, saying "I'll consider it."

I waited until she had gone and then sat down in the chair, my mind returning to the extraordinary amount of Vis she had emitted when she came.

Normally, people with a troubled mind doesn't produce a lot of Vis, but either Sabia was an exception to that or the amount of Vis she had emitted during her orgasm, was much lower than her normal level, which would be incredible. Either way, Sabia had a lot of natural Vis Vitae.

However, she most likely wasn't the only one and it was more than likely, that at least some of the nearly three thousand survivors had an amount of Vis that would enable them to use Vis Meditation. If not battle meditation, which was notoriously hard to do, then at least Vis healing.

Teaching them Vis Meditation would not only aid the Ordo, but also give the survivors a new purpose in life and a reason to live. Something that was highly needed as many of the survivors had trouble adjusting to a life without Power and wasted away, having lost the desire to be alive.

To most Baylons, the ability to affect the world in some degree with the use of their personal power, was what made them Baylon to begin with and without that power they were nothing. The mind healers could help some of the victims but as the law forbade the healers to make any change to the patient's personality, they couldn't help all of them. Even the minuscule changes I had made in Sabia's mind had been dangerous close to breaking that law.

It would require a whole new department of the Ordo Gladius, but as it would benefit everybody involved, that shouldn't be a problem. Especially not since we were grossly understaffed at the moment, as many had died to either the Disease or from trying to stop insane mages and mentats from destroying Baylon and everything on it.

There was only one, that could give arrange the new department I had in mind, so I reached used an Ars Mentalis trick and contacted Dominus Grande Maximus. "< Sir, this is Spectre. Do you have a moment? I have an idea and while it's controversial, it might work >"

"< Hello, Spectre >" He answered. "< I'm eating dinner, so you have a glass to convince me of your idea >"

Shifting in my seat to get more comfortable, I asked "< Is there anything that forbid Ordo Gladius to make a new department? >"

"< Not after we became an official Ordo >" He answered. "< I assume that you think we should make one >"

A lot of things had changed since the Disease broke out and one of them was the status of the Ordo Gladius. Where it had been a secret Ordo before the Disease, it was now an official Ordo. As it had been our duty to clear out the infected mages, thus saving a lot of people in the process, most people now saw the Ordo as one of the most prestigious ones.

"< Yes, Sir. I think that having a department, that only teach and use Vis Vitae would be extremely useful >"

"< You better explain that because I can't see how we would get anyone to join such a department. Not to mention, that without the Artes, they would be too weak for any serious work >"

"< With all due respect, Sir, sending Inquisitors on many of the missions we do in the human world, is like sending tigers to protect chickens against foxes. Especially the ones that involves more than one Inquisitor >" I sent, making my mental tone dry. "< As for the usefulness, most of the healers in Ordo Gladius, myself included, use Vis Vitea in addition to the Artes. >"

Mental laughter filled the link. "< You might have a point, Spectre, but as I said, how will you get people to join that department? >"

"< First of all, I would get a famous person to join >"

"< Who? >" He asked before I had a chance to continue.

"< Sabia Lartius >" I said.

"< I guess you mean the young Tenebris and not the old senator >" He sent.

"< Yes, Sir. Sabia Lartius has an incredible amount of Vis for someone without any training >" I replied. "< That also answer your question about who would join. Some of those who survived the Disease without going insane would be thrilled of learning a new power, no matter how insignificant they would have deemed it before >"

There was silent for a long moment before he sent. "< So we recruit them as potential Vis healers and support personnel, giving them a purpose and a new, if lesser, power? >"

"< Yes, Sir. I know they don't have the long-range communication of a normal Inquisitor, but that can be corrected by simply giving them a magical item >"

Again, he was silent for a while and I assumed that he was thinking it over. Then he sent. "< That idea is so good, that I will have to talk it over with Master Vibius of Ordo Arbites. I need to know, if we run into any legal problems by recruiting members that're technical still members of Ordo Mentalis or Ordo Magica. I'll get back to you later >"

"< Yes, Sir >" I replied and a heartbeat later, the link closed.

I waited patiently for a glass, before I realised that with Arcem being halfway around the world, it would most likely take some time before the Dominus Grande could contact anybody, so I followed Sabia's example and went to bed.

------------------------

The familiar feeling of Dominus Grande Maximus trying to establish a link woke me up and I used a few heartbeats to clear my head, before opening the link.

"< Good morning, Spectre." Said the Dominus Grande, "< The Ordo Arbites have approved the recruitment of survivors of the Disease for a new department. Mostly because survivors of the Disease are only members of their former Ordo in name, since the law clearly states that any member of an Ordo have be able to use Powers >"

"< That's a good start, Sir >" I commented, trying to get my still sleeping mind to work.

"< Indeed it is, Spectre, but before we can make an official department, I want it tested to see if the survivors can handle the training and the job >" He paused for a moment. "< If you can persuade Sabia Lartius to join us, we can test it out with her >"

"< Yes, Sir, but that might take some time >"

"< I'm aware of that and you will be transferred to administrative duties for the next six months. I hope that is time enough >"

"< I hope so, Sir. Can I show her Arcem and some Vis Vitae? >"

"< Yes, provided the usual safety measures are in place >"