A Long Time from Home Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had done what I could, and the only thing left was to have fun and see where the night took us.

Unfortunately, it didn't really lead anywhere sexual. We did have fun, as we walked through a city that apparently didn't sleep during the summer months, as lot of people was out and about, drinking and having fun, but as both Sheena and Roberta had to go to work the next day, we had to break up earlier that I had hoped for, as they needed to get some sleep.

The only saving grace was that Sheena wanted to meet again, so we agreed to meet the nest evening instead and went each our own way.

Monday, 26th of June 2000, Malaga, Spain

Julian left early the next day, stating that he needed to arrange the last few things for the Irish Evening, so I had the whole day for myself, without knowing what to do with all that time.

However, as I passed the hotel's reception on my way back from breakfast, I spotted a folder called 'What to see in Malaga' and decided to go sightseeing.

It was quite fun taking the role of a tourist and I used most of the day to visit many of the museums in the city. Both the Archaeological museum and the roman theatre left me with mixed feelings. Both were beautiful sights, but as I clearly remembered having seen plays in the theatre when it was new, it was mostly just a ruin to me. I got the same mixed feelings in the museum, where I could remember using many of the things they had on display from Roman and Phoenician times.

One of the art museums was dedicated to an artist called Picasso. The paintings were technically exquisite, but to me they were extremely ugly, and it seemed like the artist had taken an unhealthy large dose of drugs, before he painted them. However, the couple that walked through most of the museum in front of me was delighted and clearly loved the art.

The paintings also showed the difference between a human and a Baylon mind. Though prone to being controlled by their emotions, humans had an imagination few Baylons could match. It was this imagination, that allowed them to make great discoveries in a short amount of time compared to Baylon, who had taken much longer coming up with new things and it was the same ability this Picasso had used to paint his feelings in a way no Baylon ever could. Including me. I can put different objects together, like I had done with drawing of Rita by the Nile, but I have a really hard time painting something I hadn't seen or at least had described in detail. Abstract art meant nothing to me, except as a combination of colours and shapes, but to humans it could be a work of great beauty.

The next museum was the museum of Fine Arts and that turned out to be fantastic, so I used a lot of time in there, just enjoying looking at the magnificent paintings, while forgetting everything else for a while.

I left the museum with the same feeling of peace inside as after a meditation and wandered around a bit, until I found a restaurant, where they served local food and a local band played traditional local music. The live music was a nice touch and the style reminded me of ancient middle eastern music, but that wasn't really a surprise as the museum had taught me, that the Arabs had ruled this part of Spain for a long time.

At first, I ate alone, but the locals were friendly people and started talking to me, making gentle fun of the American Spanish, I had learned from Rita. Apparently, there were many differences in how you said things and most of them were funny for the locals.

I was in the middle of a chat about music with Rafe, one of the musicians, when there was a strange noise, and it took me a moment to realize that it was my phone ringing. I fumbled the phone open, but finally managed to push the right button. "Hello."

"Hey, it's Sheena."

"One second." I said and whispered, "I have to take this." in Spanish to the musician before I walked away from the noise. "Sorry about that... I was at a noisy restaurant."

Sheena chuckled. "No problem. Do you want company? I need to get out of here for a while and think of something else."

"Sure... I'm at a restaurant called..." I realized that I didn't know the name of the restaurant and turned around to look at the sign. "...Safya."

"I'll find it." She promised. "See you later."

"See you."

Rafe looked curious when I sat down again, so I just smiled and said "Women!", causing him to grin widely, take up his guitar and launch into a love song. The rest of the restaurant fell in with surprising ease and speed.

Laughing, I ordered a round to the whole bar when the song was over and then looked at the musician. "Funny, very funny."

Still smiling he shrugged. "We know the tourists here. Sun, good weather, wine and romance go together."

"That is true." I agreed and paid the waitress for the round when she delivered my glass of wine. Then I nodded at his guitar. "May I see your guitar?"

"Sure." He said and handed it over. It was a beautiful instrument, and the craftsmanship was excellent, but then again, I had discovered that most things were extremely well made in this age. At least when it came to the things people cared about and not the 'use and loose' items, that seemed to be everywhere.

"Do you play?" He asked, as I handed it back.

"Not the guitar." I admitted and nodded in the direction of another musician, who was using a stringed instrument that look a lot like a Babat, as the Persian version of the lute had been called. In fact, I haven't been in a culture, where they didn't have a version of the lute and the modern guitar was clearly the last branch of an ancient tree of similar stringed instruments. "But unless I'm mistaken, I can play that one."

Rafe looked pleasantly surprised. "You play the Oud?"

My vocabulary didn't include many musical instruments, so I just shrugged. "Something similar to that."

"This I want to hear." He chuckled and gestured at the other musician. "Santino, let Ivan here try your oud!"

The musical instrument was handed over and a moment later, I was sitting with it, while most of the restaurant was looking at me with curiosity written in their faces.

"I'll need a moment to test it." I said and plucked the strings a few times to find out how it was stringed. The neck of the instrument was a little longer than I was used to, resulting in slightly different placement of the fingers. Otherwise, it was surprisingly similar to my old lute that had turned to dust while I was in the trance.

Satisfied, I started to play a common festival song from the Persian Empire. Closing my eyes as I played, I could almost see the dancers as they whirled down the streets of Babylon and without even thinking about it, I drummed the rhythm with my foot on the floor. A moment later I was pleasantly surprised as the drummer fell in flawlessly. Opening my eyes, I smiled to him and got an approving nod back.

I slowly increased the rhythm until I could switch to another and faster melody.

That proved to be a popular move, as several of the guests started to dance in the limited space between the tables. As before, the drummer fell in as soon as he was sure of the rhythm.

Still playing, I leaned over to Rafe and asked, "Can you play the one you played just before you took a break?"

He nodded with a smile and as soon as I had finished playing, he started the melody. After a few moments, I fell in and the same did the drummer. It was fun, and everybody seemed to like it as they sang along with the music, just as they had done in the Irish Pub the day before. The guests applauded as we finished, and the waitress brought us wine someone had ordered for us.

Rafe poked me with a foot and whispered. "Either those two women are really interested in you, or your woman from the phone has arrived."

Turning my head, I discovered Sheena and Roberta was standing just outside the railing that separated the restaurant from the sidewalk, watching us with amusement. However, compared to the day before, they looked more relaxed, like something had taken an edge off.

It took me a moment to recognize the feel of it, but when I did, I had to hide a smile. It was the feeling some women emitted when they have had an orgasm recently and judging from the glances Roberta send at Sheena, I had no doubt that the two of them had ended up together after they had left me.

"Hey." I said with a smile and waved them over before I handed the Oud back to its owner.

A moment later, they were sitting at the table, each with a class of cold soda in their hands.

"You look like you're having a good time." Sheena remarked after I had introduced them to the rest of the table.

"Oh yes." I agreed wholeheartedly. "Fabulous weather, nice people around me, good food, chilled wine, music and two beautiful women next to me. It doesn't get much better that this."

Rafe laughed at that and said in broken English. "You, my friend, have your priorities right."

"Well, considering that you guys are sitting here, that goes for you too." I chuckled and repeated the trick from the day before, as I filled my thoughts with erotic scenarios for Sheena to study, while projecting lust into Roberta.

The timing was excellent, as I felt Sheena subconsciously probing me again. Though hard to see due to her skin-color, she blushed and hurriedly drank from her glass.

With a slight smile, I switched to Spanish as I asked Rafe to play some dance music, before I dragged a protesting, but smiling, Sheena onto the floor for a dance.

We spend a good amount of time at the restaurant, dancing, singing, and having a good time, and I could feel the two women getting more and more turned on as time went by.

"Can we get out of here?" Whispered Sheena to me as we were on the dance floor once again.

"Aren't you having fun?" I whispered back with a chuckle, as I pulled her a bit closer.

She hesitated for a moment, but then surprised me by kissing my neck and saying. "Yes, I am, but to be honest, I really want you."

"Sharing pleasure with you would be awesome, but what about Roberta?"

Sheena sent me a smile. "She's gay and she wants me. Do you mind if she joins us... even if you can't touch her?"

That made me laugh softly. "No. That just makes you the center of a threesome, and I can live with that."

She sent me a dazzling smile. "Bonzer! I'll go tell Roberta that we're getting out of here."

Before she could walk off, I tightened my grip around her slim waist. "Bonzer? What does that mean?"

"Oh, it's Australian for 'awesome' or fantastic." She grinned and slipped out of my grip. "I need to talk with Roberta, but then we're getting out of here. I have an hotel room we can use."

After we had excused ourselves and walked out of the restaurant, Sheena led us to a hotel called Fuengirola, radiating lust all the way.

Since I had no idea what agreement, she had made with Roberta, I didn't have a clue about how this was going to go down, but as soon as we entered her hotel room, she turned around, threw her arms around me, and gave me a passionate kiss.

I kissed her back with equal passion, kissing her hard, my tongue darting in between her lips, which caused her to groan. Reaching down, I got a hand under her dress and slid it along her soft thighs until I found her panties.

"Wow..." I heard Roberta mumble behind me. "That went fast."

Without breaking the kiss, Sheena placed her right leg on the bed, giving me free access to her.

I located the rim of her panties and slipped my hand under them, finding a warm and soaked pussy under it. Sheena moaned as I toyed with my fingers between her lips and then groaned into my mouth when I pushed two fingers into her.

The rustle of clothes behind me, told me that Roberta was taken at least some of her clothes off, but I ignored it and turned my attention back to the lovely Indian-Australian in my arms.

Sheena fingers dug into my T-shirt the moment I started to wriggle my fingers inside her and when I started to move them in and out, she moaned with satisfaction with each move.

Her finger left my T shirt, found my trousers, opened them, and pulled down, freeing my stiff cock. Another hand joined the first, as she caressed it, running her fingers along the shaft, while the fingers on the other hand made circle around the rim of the head.

It felt heavenly and prompted me to move faster. Finding the pleasure zone just behind her pubic bone, I started to give it a hard rub, making her shiver and shake with each move as her wet pussy squeezed my fingers.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned her head against my chest, breathing heavily. "Fuck, you're making me come!"

"Too soon." I stated with a smile and gently removed my fingers from her. "You're still wearing clothes."

She sent me a 'you got to be kidding me' stare, but that didn't stop me from taking off her clothes as fast as I could, short of using powers and a few moments later, she was laying on the edge of the bed, with her legs over the side.

Kneeling by the bed, I caressed her silken legs, letting my hand slide over the soft skin, until they reached her pussy, where I gently stroked the outer lips from top to bottom, spreading her juices even more and making the whole area slippery.

My head followed the hands, as I placed my mouth on her clitoris and gently licked, testing to see if she was too sensitive for that kind of treatment. She wasn't, as she moaned loudly and spread her legs further, inviting me to continue. Slipping two fingers inside her, I made my tongue stiffer and licked harder, as my fingertips found her internal pleasure center and gave it a good rubbing.

Her hips buckled a few times until I got the rhythm right and then she relaxed a bit, lost in the pleasure. She tasted good, smelled even better, and felt fantastic around my fingers, so I took my time licking and fingering her, unhurriedly enjoying her.

"Can I join now?" Asked Roberta, causing me to nod, which in turn made Sheena's hips buckle again as the nod made my tongue slide directly over her clitoris.

I looked at the Spanish police officer, as she crawled onto the bed. As I had noticed before, she was fit and lean, with very little padding on her body. However, she did have a tight little ass and a pair of small, well-shaped breasts to go with the equally well-shaped legs. I might not be able to touch her, but at least I could enjoy the sight of her.

A sight that became even better when Roberta lowered her head over one of Sheena's breast. Her tongue swirled around one areola until she flicked the puckered nipple with the tip of her tongue. Then the nipple disappeared into Roberta's mouth and while I couldn't see what she was doing, Sheena moaned and took hold of the bedspread in response.

With a slight smile, I picked up the pace a little, trying to find the same rhythm Roberta was using. At first, I went a little too fast, so I lowered the pace again and then I was licking and driving my dingers in and out of Sheena's wet pussy at the same pace as Roberta was using in tongue.

Roberta smiled against the breast and then let go of it, licking her way to the other breast to give it the same treatment.

It was an arousing sight, and I lowered my pace to give the Spanish woman time to have some fun, while we slowly dragged Sheena towards an orgasm.

We both kept the pace for a while, but then I sensed that Sheena really wanted to come and remover my head from her tasty pussy just long enough to say, "Faster now." to Roberta, before I dived back in.

Now it was her turn to nod and we both went faster, licking, kissing and fingering the sexy Indian-Australian, while our free hands roamed all over her body, groping and caressing every part of it that we could reach.

Sheena started to buckle her hips again, shaking with pleasure and I knew it wouldn't be long before she reached the orgasm, so I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and flicked it with a firm tongue. That did it. With a gasp, she twisted one last time and then howled as pleasure overtook her, and her body shook with several powerful spasms.

Roberta and I exchanged satisfied smiles. Then I stood and took off my shirt. "Sit on her face, while I undress."

If she had any objections to being ordered around, she hid them well as the smile became wider and with a nod she crawled up to Sheena's head, placed a leg on each side and leaned her hands against the wall before she lowered herself enough for Sheena to lick her pussy.

By the time she had done that, I had undressed and was rolling on a condom, admiring the sight before me. Sheena's lovely light-brown body laying on the bed, the legs spread out, giving me a free view of her wet pussy. My eyes roamed over her flat stomach to her well-shaped breasts, that were firm enough to be perky, even when she was laying on her back.

As I had noticed before, Roberta had a spectacular ass and since she was sitting on Sheena's face with her back towards me, I was able to enjoy the sight, as I kneeled between Sheena's legs and placed the head of my hard dick right at the slick opening of her pussy. Taking hold of her hips, I made the head disappear inside her with a gentle thrust. Her pussy was tight, but silky smooth as I pushed inside her. I stopped halfway, and then reversed direction, pulling almost all of the way out, her juices making the condom even more slick.

Sheena groaned into Roberta's pussy and I could see her jaw move. Whatever she was doing, it clearly worked, because Roberta moaned in return.

I pressed back in, slowly but surely going deeper than before, and then out. On the third stroke, I pushed all the way, until I reached bottom. I paused there for a few heartbeats, enjoying the feeling of her inner muscles contracting in pulses around my dick, but then I started to fuck her in a slow, measured pace, that wouldn't interfere too much with her licking Roberta. The pulses intensified and Sheena came again, groaning into Roberta's pussy.

It wasn't a big an orgasm as the one before, so I continued to fuck her through the orgasm and in return Sheena reached around Roberta's leg and stuffed two fingers into the Spaniards pussy, finger fucking her.

"Shiiiit!" breathed Roberta and ground the pussy against Sheena's mouth.

Enjoying the sight in front of me, I picked up the pace. To my pleasant surprise, Sheena followed suit, increasing the speed of her hand to match mine, while her mouth worked furiously. Roberta started to shake and moan almost continually, and I guessed it wouldn't take long before she came.

Wanting them both to come at the same time, I moved a hand from Sheena's hips to her pussy and started to play with her clitoris, drawing circles on top of it with my thump. Her muscles shivered, clenched, and contracted, adding to the pleasure of us both.

It still felt like Roberta would reach her orgasm first, so I decided to change the position and removed my hands from her hip and pussy, took hold of her legs and lifted them up, bending Sheena in half, as her knees almost touched her shoulders. I didn't detect any discomfort with the position in her, so with a smile I said. "Catch!" to Roberta.

The Spanish police officer looked over her shoulder, saw the legs in the air and grabbed them for support, instead of using the wall, freeing my hands again.

With a smile, I returned a hand to Sheena's pussy to play with the clitoris again. The new angle allowed me to hit her internal pleasure point every time my dick went into her, so I started to fuck her with short, hard strokes, making her magnificent breasts wobble and bounce with every thrust.

A moment later Roberta came with a cute little shriek. A heartbeat later, Sheena followed, screaming her orgasm into Roberta's pussy as her whole body shook.

I removed the thump from her clitoris, but kept fucking her, enjoying the way her pussy clenched my hard dick while she came.