A Long Time from Home Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Break!" Sheena finally called and with a chuckle I pulled out of her and took a few steps back, so I could sit in the room's chair, admiring the two sexy women as they untangled and lay down on the bed next to each other.

"Fuck, that was wild." Breathed Sheena, still gasping for air.

" Si " Roberta agreed with a grin on her face and switched to her accented English as she continued. "Very ...ehh... arousing."

"Not as arousing as this." Declared Sheena and moved over, so she could kiss and caress Roberta.

I had to agree with her. Seeing two well-shaped women pleasure each other somehow never got old. Not even after hundreds of years. With a smile, I walked over to what looked like a small refrigerator and after discovering that it was indeed a refrigerator, I took out three cold bottles of water and opened one before I sat down in the chair again, content with watching the show. At least for now.

The two women haven't been idle while I was getting water and I watched as Roberta lay Sheena down on the bed and buried her head between the Indian-Australian's legs. Sheena gasped and leaned her head back on the bed to enjoy the treatment. Seeing her muscles twitch every time Roberta's tongue touched her clitoris, was a joy to watch.

The water bottle was halfway empty, when Sheena looked over at me and begged me to come closer. I did and without hesitation, she ripped of the condom, before taking my hard dick into her mouth and began sucking and licking. It wasn't the best blow job I had received, but in her defense, only part of her attention was on the job, because Roberta was evidently driving her wild with her mouth, causing her to buck and twitch, which threw off her rhythm.

Not that I was about to complain, since it was good and because the position allowed me to play with Sheena's breasts, teasing her nipples as I happily fondled her.

After another orgasm, Sheena had me lay down on the bed, gave me a new condom on and impaled herself on my cock. Roberta managed to take place on my legs, so she could kiss Sheena and play with her breasts, as the Interpol agent rode my cock.

Somehow, Sheena managed to get a hand between Roberta's legs and started to play with the Spaniards clitoris, but Roberta simply returned the favour, and it didn't take long before the room was filled with groans and moans, including mine. Sheena had started slow, simply shifting her hips back and forth, but as Roberta went to work, she picked up the pace, moving her hips in small circles, which I guessed was as much due to Roberta's fingers as my pleasure.

With all the pleasure we were giving and receiving it couldn't last forever, but none of us were in a hurry and it felt like a long time before Roberta came with a small scream. As soon as the Spanish Police officer let herself fall on the bed, Sheena placed her hands on my legs and picked up the speed as she fucked me expertly.

"Come!" She demanded with a gasp.

"Close." I managed to grunt.

That was really all she needed, as she came in another orgasm, her body jerking on top of me. That felt so awesome, that I erupted into the condom a few heartbeats later.

Sheena let herself fall on the bed, again gasping for air, so I took off the condom, got out of the bed and fetched the water bottles, giving them one each.

"Thank... you." Sheena managed to say, before drinking half the bottle in one go. Then she leaned back again and was about to say something, when a strange keening sound interupted her.

"Shit!" She mumbled and hurriedly crawled over to her clothes and took up a cell phone. "Sheena."

She listened and nodded to herself. "Okay. I'll be there in half an hour. See you."

Then she closed the phone and sighed. "Sorry, but I need to go to work."

I accepted that with a nod. "Disappointing, but I guess it can't be helped."

Sheena lifted an eyebrow. "Not curious?"

"Immensely, but you won't talk about an ongoing investigation, so I might as well not ask."

That made her chuckle. "Fast learner."

"I try."

Roberta almost sprang out of the bed. "We need to bathe before we leave. We smell of sex!" She sent me a smile. "And thank you, Ivah."

"For what?" I asked, slightly puzzled. "I didn't do anything to you, that was all Sheena."

The smile turned into a grin. "Exactly. I though I would have to give you a warning at some point, but you kept your word and thank you for that."

Not really knowing what to say, I managed to utter a weak. "Thank you."

"Sorry to interrupt." Said Sheena, also smiling. "But we're really in a hurry now." She walked towards a door. "Are you coming?"

After a hurried, but rather pleasant, bath, we left the room and said our goodbyes.

"When are you going home?" Asked Sheena after we had hugged. Then she chuckled. "That came out wrong. What I'm really asking is if there's a chance that we can meet again."

I thought it over. "I honestly don't know when I'm leaving right now, but just give me a call. You have my number."

"I will." She said with a smile. "See you later, Ivan."

I returned the smile. "I certainly hope so."

They walked off and I was about to do the same, when I realized that I had forgotten my phone in Sheena's room. With a sigh, I walked back and persuaded a cleaning lady to let me into the room, though she waited just outside to make sure I didn't take anything.

I found the phone in the chair where I had dropped my clothes and was pocketing it, when I spotted the used condom on the bedside table. It most likely wouldn't do Roberta's reputation any good if the cleaning lady thought that Spanish Police officer had sex with both a man and a woman. Sheena and I would leave, but Roberta had to live here. Taking a decision, I pocketed the condom and used a cleaning Ars Mentalis trick to clean the room.

Feeling good about myself, I walked out of the room again, tipping the cleaning woman generously before walking back to my hotel.

With nothing else to do, I might as well just relax a little until Julian came back.