A Long Time from Home Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt incredible and became even better when she lifted her legs and crossed her ankles behind my back. Feeling her ankles press down on my ass, I pressed my hips forward, sliding my dick into her drenched pussy. As wet as she was, I had expected it to go all the way in, but I only made it halfway, before she gasped as her muscles clamped down on my dick, grabbing it firmly. Whatever training she was practicing was evidently one that had affected the muscles in her crotch as well, because her inner muscles were extremely strong.

I stopped and returned to just kissing her, until I could feel her relax. Then I pulled almost completely out and then thrust into her in a single stroke that only ended when I had completely buried myself in her.

Petra yelped and groaned. "Easy now. You feel huge and I'm not used to it yet." She paused as a shiver ran through her. "But it's very good."

"Right back at you." I moaned, as the shiver was echoed by her inner muscles, resulting in my dick being caressed.

It became even better, as I began to thrust in and out of her with long slow strokes. Her inner muscles were still caressing my dick and the added sensation of sliding in and out of her tight wet tunnel was sensational.

Judging from the expression of pure pleasure on Petra's face, she thought the same. The hands moved from my back to my hair, as she pulled me in for another lengthy kiss. I kept slowly fucking her as we kissed, and each stroke felt incredible. Not only was she extremely wet, but she was also getting closer to an orgasm, making her quiver with pleasure, and every thrust still encountered the same delicious resistance from her inner muscles.

We continued the slow climb towards orgasm, until Petra broke the kiss with a gasp, saying. "Faster! Harder!"

Since I was resting my weight on my elbows, I shifted my arms so I could take hold of her shoulders and held her still, as I started to pound her with long, fast strokes, my pelvic bone slapping into her clitoris every time I buttoned out in her.

Petra gasped, arched her back and the screamed, as a powerful orgasm ran through her body, causing her to shiver and shake, her hips jerking against mine. Absorbing the Vis energy she had released, I kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, and almost as soon as the first one had faded, Petra looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "Coming ... again!"

The second orgasm was just as powerful as the first and Petra shrieked her pleasure out, while releasing a wave of Vis that almost as big as the first one. Her muscles clamped down on my dick, while her legs closed around my hips, preventing me from moving, while spasms ran through her and her inner muscles milked my cock.

We both lay still for a while after that, enjoying the feel of each other, until Petra unhooked her ankles and lowered her legs, whispering. "Roll over."

I did as she said and a moment later, she was on top of me, closing her eyes in pleasure as she impaled herself on my dick. Then she started to move, rising, and lowering herself on my dick.

The erotic sight of a gorgeous woman riding me, her large well-formed breasts bouncing slightly with her movements, combined with the sensation of her tight pussy around my dick, was a sensory overload, that caused me to shiver and groan, and I could feel my orgasm approaching.

Petra opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling widely when she discovered, that I in turn was looking at her.

I let my hands wander over her body until I reached her tempting breasts, when I ran my hands over her stiff nipples, before I started to caress and fondle them. Petra let out a groan of pleasure and shuddered, increasing the speed of her strokes.

A tickling sensation started in my balls and I knew that I would come soon if she kept that tempo. Fortunately, she was close to coming as well, and worked her hips faster, chasing her climax.

I gasped as the sensation became too much and I felt my seed rushing up to fill the condom. Petra felt it as well and after an few additional strokes, she came with a loud groan, her body jerking and shaking. Her energy spent, she collapsed on top of me, kissing me deeply, before she placed her head on my shoulder and relaxed, as she said something in a language I didn't understand.

Reaching up, I caressed her back. "Sorry, I didn't catch that."

Chuckling, she raised her head. "In English, it would be something like 'Holy shit, that was awesome!"

"I have to agree." I said and gave her a kiss. "It was really good."

Smiling, she lowered her head again and for a moment, we just lay there, enjoying the afterglow of the orgasms. Even draped over me as she was, her soft and curvy, yet firm, body felt incredible against mine, and I luxuriated in the feeling of her breast against my torso.

I don't know how long we lay there, but finally Petra sighed. "I better get back to the others, before they start to worry." She kissed my shoulder. "Can I borrow your bathroom to take a shower? I smell like sex."

"Feel free." I said with chuckle. "Do you want company out there?"

"Tempting, but no." She answered with a smile. "I need to hurry."

"Sad, but fair." I said and admired her flawless body as she got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Removing the condom, I placed it on the bedside table and stretched out on the bed. Not only was Petra a gorgeous woman, but she also had released enough Vis to wash my tiredness away.

It didn't take long before Petra came out of the bathroom again, fully dressed and looking good.

"Thanks for saving us, Ivan." She said and walked over to give me a kiss. "And thanks for a wonderful night." She chuckled. "I have to say that this day ended a lot better than it started."

With a final kiss, she turned around and walked out of the door.

Laying back down, I chuckled slightly. In a surprisingly short time, I had gone from having nothing except the things I had brought with me, to laying in a luxurious bed in a magnificent sailing yacht, after having rescued the people I cared about, and having had sex with yet another attractive woman.

I whispered a prayer of thanks to the Goddess of Luck and relaxed in the bed until I fell asleep.