A Long Time from Home Ch. 32

Story Info
Flashback: A hectic day.
15.4k words
4.86
3.8k
10

Part 33 of the 42 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Author's notes:

Fair warning: This chapter will include combat.

About the language and notation:

The Baylon language is a predecessor to Latin, which is why it looks like Latin at a glance.

Mental communication is denoted by a < and ends with a >, so a mental communication will look like this: "< Who are you? >"

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :)

P.P.S. While you're here anyway, please rate the chapter and leave a comment :)

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32 -- Flashback: A hectic day

The Capitol of Baylon, Baylon

The first thing I saw, when I opened my eyes again, was Verina, who was sitting in a chair, looking thoughtful as she stared out of the window. Dressed in a silk kimono as usual, she looked just as beautiful and sexy as she always did.

I mentally checked my body, but everything seemed to be fine, so I said, "Hey Verina... You have no idea how good to see you."

Verina jumped up with a smile and ran over to the bed, giving me a hug. "Welcome back to the world."

"Thanks." I said, as I hugged her back. "How long have I been out?"

"Eight days and that's only because you're a very good healer. The hospital Healers thought that you would be out for ten days." Verina said matter-of-factly. "What happened? We were close enough to feel you using the Verum Forma, but when we arrive and finally found you, you were almost dead."

I coughed, so she handed me a glass of water and I emptied it before I explained about the combat. However, speaking made my throat hurt, so halfway through the story, I switched to mental communication.

When I was finished, Verina nodded. "Yeah, that's more or less what I thought had happened, but when we arrived, the remaining three had disappeared."

"< I guessed that much... Have you figured out what Nequams were doing there? >"

Her blue eyes grew wide in surprise. "You don't know? You were on the island with the Western Anchor."

I shook my head. Both the Southern and Western Anchor was located on small islands, making them ideal for the use of Nequams. "I didn't know, but it makes sense. Did anything happen?"

Verina shook her head. "No, but the general opinion is, that if you haven't tracked them, something would have happened. During the week, and before any reinforcements could be arranged, they tried to penetrate the security at the Southern Anchor as well but failed. The security at all the anchors have been increased, but I can't tell you much more due to the usual security."

I nodded slowly. Almost everything about the Dimensional Anchors was on a need-to-know basis and until now, we hadn't needed to know.

A growl from my stomach told me I needed some food, so I mentally said, "< Fair enough, now I'll get my clothes and talk to the doctor so that we can get out of here. I really need some solid food >"

"Yeah. Magic can keep you alive, but it doesn't fill your stomach." said Verina and nodded in the direction of a closet. "Your clothes and weapons are in the closet over there." She smiled a bit. "There's also an envelope I was ordered to give you as soon as possible."

I got out of the bed, walked over to the closet, and opened it.

There were clothes in the closet, but they didn't look like mine. Then I remembered that the Nequams had shredded my jacket and shirt to bits during the combat, so somebody must have supplied me with new clothes.

The envelope Verina had talked about was placed so I couldn't avoid noticing it, so I ignored the clothes and took the envelope instead. Somewhat puzzling, it was heavier than it looked and closed with the seal of the Ordo Gladius, so I channelled a minute amount of Vis into it, making it break open. With a slight shrug I unfolded it. An emblem fell out, but I caught it before it hit the floor and looked at it, stunned at what I saw.

"Is that what I think it is?" Asked Verina.

"Only if you think that it's a Captain's insignia." I said slowly and shook my head as I read the letter.

Dear Vice Captain Emilian

Congratulations on your promotion to Inquisitor Captain of the Ordo Gladius. This is a well-deserved recognition for your outstanding service to the Baylon Empire.

Best wishes for continued success.

Sincerely,

Master Vibius of Ordo Arbites,

Head of the Promotion Board for Ordo Presidium

"You got to be flaming kidding me." I mumbled to myself and then looked at Verina. "What happened?"

The only way I could be promoted to Captain after only five years as a Vice Captain was if one of those higher up in the ranks had died, resigned, or otherwise were declared unfit of active duty.

"Dominus Oscius resigned a few days ago due to old age, and Senior Captain Bantius announced that she's pregnant, which naturally placed her on non-combat duty." Replied Verina with a sigh.

I nodded slowly. With two officers missing, there was going to be some promotions and with the amount of people that had died or left the Ordo after The Disease, there wasn't that many to promote. A though hit me and made me look at Verina. "You were promoted as well?"

She nodded with a grin. "I'm now a Vice Captain of the Ordo Gladius, thanks to you being promoted and leaving a spot open."

"Congratulations!" I said with a smile. "You really deserve it more than I do."

Verina shook her head. "No. You have a knack for being at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, and somehow survive." She tilted her head. "Ivah, I've read your reports since you were promoted five years ago, and to be honest, they read like a thriller with all the insane magi and other things you have been up against. If there's a member of the Ordo Gladius that deserve a promotion, it's definitely you. In fact, I'm extremely glad that you got some new clothes."

"What do you mean?"

"I won't say. You have to try them."

Turning back to the closet, I reached for the jacket. As soon as my hand touched the fabric, I could feel that it was made from some sort of silk. Looking closer, I realized that it was Iron Silk: A rare and expensive form for silk, that was almost impossible to cut and when hit, it stiffens and spread the impact over a much greater area, thus lessening the damage to the wearer.

Short of an Inquisitor Battle Armor, it was the closest thing to armor I could get with my combat style and I guessed that it was about twice as expensive as my house.

"Shit!" I mumbled with regret as I admired it, slightly irritated that my voice was still rasping. "Somebody made a mistake here."

"It is yours." Said Verina in an amused tone of voice. "With thanks from the Varro Family."

I turned around to face her. "You got to be kidding me!"

Verina shook her head. "No. The Varro family believe that you saved Decimus, Scholar Narses and Laura Varro in Sybaris. Added to that, you also got Sabia Quintus Lartius out of the same city and after a longer debate with the judges about this, they finally got permission to give it to you." She smiled at my facial expression and at the same time, I heard the lock on the door slide into the locked position. "But now that I see your standing there butt-naked, I get an idea."

"Yes?" I asked with a smile, but as I looked at her, her clothes magically disappeared from her body, revealing her fantastic body.

She nodded and walked over to the bed. "You need Vis and as we both know, there're rarely free Vis to absorb in a hospital, thus we need to generate it." She winked at me. "Even more important, I'm horny and I've never shared pleasure with an Inquisitor Captain."

"Good points." I grinned and walked over to her, feeling my erection growing with each step. "Lay down."

Not only did she lay down on the bed, but she also spread her legs invitingly.

Accepting the invitation, I bowed down and began kissing my way up her inner thigh. When I reached her pussy, I started using my tongue, lightly running it over the soft flesh around her pussy, before I let my tongue run along the outer lips, until I reached the bottom. Then I slowly went back up, licking her lower lips carefully, until I reached her love-pearl and circled it just as slowly.

"You're evil." Groaned Verina, squirming on the bed, and gasped, as I flicked my tongue on the tip of the love-pearl. "Very evil!"

Instead of answering, I traced my fingers over her smooth skin until I reached her breasts, drawing small circles around her hard nipples to tease them, before I caught them between my fingers and rolled them. Verina moaned and the nipples seemed to become harder.

Letting them go after a little tug, I caressed her breasts, sucking her love-pearl into my mouth at the same time, and played with it, as my left hand wandered down her body again and the other hand caressed her tits.

Grabbing her ass with my free hand, I buried my mouth in her pussy, licking the lower lips first and then going between them to the sensitive spot just above the opening.

"That is so flaming good." Groaned Verina, running her hands through my hair, while she was shuddering with pleasure.

The moan grew louder, when I went a little further down, letting my tongue run around the opening to vagina, lapping up the flowing juices.

Moving upwards again, I focused on her love-pearl once more, giving me room to insert two fingers in her wet pussy, slowly thrusting them in and out of her, curling the fingers to rub against her internal pleasure point and causing her to buck her hips against my face.

As always, the feel of my fingers being squeezed by her warm, wet tunnel was fantastic, and the feeling went right to my dick, making it even harder than it already was.

Still, with the aim of bringing her to an orgasm, I took my time teasing her with lips, tongue, and fingers, bringing her close to the edge of ecstasy before easing up, pulling her back just enough to prevent her from coming, while getting closer and closer to the orgasm each time.

Verina manage to cast a short spell and I guessed that it was a Zone of Silence spell of some kind, because a moment later she stopped holding back on her moans.

"You're evil, but good. Goddess! Keep going... I'm so close!" Verina moaned, her body tensing and tightening as I brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

I continued to work her over until she was almost there. Then I increased the speed of my hand and fingers, massaging her internal pleasure point as fast as I could, while giving her lover-pearl a good, hard licking.

The effect was spectacular, as she bucked on the bed, making her well-shaped breasts bounce against each other, while she screamed a wordless shriek of pleasure as the orgasm hit her. Her pussy clenching my fingers in the rhythm of the waves of pleasure that soared through her, and Vis flowed from her into me.

She had barely come down from her orgasmic high, when she lifted her head and looked at me with eyes that shone with lust. "Come here and fuck me. Hard."

Removing my fingers from her pussy and stood. "Move a little."

Verina considered it for a moment. Then she rolled over so her knees were on the bed and her delicious ass was pointing at me. "Take me from behind."

With a nod, I moved to stand behind her, ran the head of my cock against her soaked pussy lips, and slowly pressed inside.

We both groaned as I slid inside of her. I marveled at the feeling of her tight wet pussy around my dick. As always, we were a perfect match, as my hips met her ass just before I bottomed out inside of her.

"Fuck, I love your dick," she groaned and wriggled a little as I rested inside of her. "it's just perfect."

"Thank you and likewise." I said as I caressed her back, while retracting a little and then moved forward again, savouring the sensation.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder. "We don't have much time. Just fuck me hard and fast."

I snorted. "With it being more than a week since I had sex, I'm not going to last long."

She smiled her usual dazzling smile and said. "No worries. I'll help."

I must have looked confused, because she chuckled and reached down between her legs with one hand, briefly caressing my balls, before she groaned as her fingers found her love-pearl and it dawned on me, that she was going to make herself come about the same time as me.

That being settled, I grabbed her flaring hips and fucked her almost as hard and fast as I could, with long strokes that bottomed out inside of her wet pussy while she played with her love-pearl.

Despite her helping, I didn't go all out right away. It was too good, and I wanted to make sure to time it just right.

That wasn't easy. Verina not only played with herself, but also wriggled, pushed back at me, and used her inner muscles to squeeze my cock every time I withdrew from her, and I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly.

Thankfully, Verina was true to her word and went all out on her love-pearl, moaning and quivering into the bed, her ass jiggling with every thrust I made.

As predicted, it didn't take long before I was so close to coming as I possible could.

"I'm close." I hissed as I passed the point of no return. There was no skill or technique that could stop my orgasm now, so I just gave her all I got.

"Me too." Verina groaned happily.

Pure pleasure soared through me, feeling like it was simultaneously coming all the way from the sole of my feet and the top of my head, burned through my body, and ended with me emptying myself inside Varina with a groan.

Even in the middle of the orgasm, I didn't stop, but continued to ram my dick into her and a few strokes later, that paid off as she came once more, squealing into the bed, as her pussy tightening around me.

Spent, Verina let herself fall forward onto the bed. I followed her, the power of the orgasm making small twitches run through my body.

"Goddess, that was good." I said with satisfied sigh.

Verina nodded and turned her head to look at me. "I love sharing pleasure with you. It's always good."

I nodded and then grinned, as my stomach growled again. "I really need some food."

"Can you wait half a glass?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"Because you're still hard."

Looking down on myself, I discovered that she was right. I usually take about half a glass to recover, but this time my dick had somehow stayed hard, even after, or perhaps because of, the powerful orgasm I just had.

Not waiting for me to say more, Verina cast a cleaning spell and straddled my hips, rubbing her pussy against my cock.

"Lay still, Captain." She said with a giggle. "You're not of the hospital yet."

"Yes, Vice-Captain." I managed to say, as she rocked her hips, pushing my dick back into her pussy with a satisfied sigh and started to ride me.

With her beautiful face, big breasts, and well-shaped body, it was an extremely erotic sight and along with the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down on my cock, it quickly made me just as turned on as before.

Reaching up, I caught her swaying breasts with my hands, squeezing them, playing with her hard nipples, tweaking them enough to pull cries of pleasure from her and she continued to bounce up and down on me.

Her hips quivered, as she moved, making her tight pussy tremble. From time to time, her inner muscles would clamp down ever tighter for a few heartbeats before they relaxed only to clamp down again. It became even better when the increasing pleasure caused her hips to flex and jerk.

It felt heavenly and I was savouring every moment of it.

Verina moved one hand down between her legs to play with her love-pearl and it didn't take long before her breathing was becoming ragged, interrupting her moans.

I tweaked her nipples once more and suddenly she yelped, convulsing as she came. Her hips were jerking wildly, going up, down and sideways, massaging my dick and pushing it deeper into her.

Removing my hands from her breasts, I gently caressed her sides and hips instead, giving her time to come down from her orgasmic high and wen the orgasm had faded, she smiled brightly and lowered her upper body so we could kiss, her big breasts feeling like two firm pillows pressing against my chest.

Despite my recent orgasm, the sight and sensation of her coming on top of me, combined with the feeling of her still spasming pussy around my dick, was so overpowering that I wanted more.

Lost in the sensation, I tightened my grip on her hips and fucked her, using long hard strokes that took my dick almost completely out of her before I slammed back into her.

Moaning into my mouth, Verina lifted her hips enough to make room for me to fuck her and since that move brought her breasts almost in line with my face, I bent my head a little and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth.

To my surprise, I could feel another orgasm approach rapidly and picked up the speed, slamming into her from beneath.

Verina gasped. "Shit! I'm coming again!"

"Me too." I said, groaning when she tightened her pussy around me. That unexpected move sent me over the top and using a hand to drag her head down to me, we kissed deeply as I emptied myself into her. A heartbeat later, Verina howled into my mouth as she came as well, shaking and shivering.

We continued the kiss for some time, but eventually, Verina broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder, whispering. "Not that I'm complaining, but that took longer than I expected."

"Does it matter?"

"Not really." She giggled, "but I was facing the door and I think we gave the healer a shock when he came in to check up on you."

That made me laugh. "Didn't you lock the door?"

"Yes, but that doesn't help if he had a key, which he clearly had." She said, still giggling as she rolled off me. "Hey, it worked!"

Looking down an my now flaccid dick, I nodded. "Yes, it did." I winked at her. "Can I get some food now?"

Verina nodded and cast another cleaning spell before she said. "Well, get dressed and let's get some food then."

Walking over to the closet, I took the jacket out, marveling at the quality of the material while I placed it on the chair Verina had been sitting in. That was followed by dark blue pants and a white shirt. Like the jacket, they had buttons made of black bdel and the quality of the garments was unbelievable, making it even more expensive than I had first thought.

I shook my head in wonder. "Verina... I can't accept this. Receiving gifts like this must be illegal... These clothes are worth more than I would earn in a hundred years."

"It's legal." She said with a grin and showed me a small seal. "As I said, the Varro's got an official permission for you to accept it. Now get dressed and let's go get something to eat."

The clothes fit perfectly, with a little room to spare in case I got bigger. It was a nice thought, but the Peaches of Immortality technique had more or less frozen my body in time, making it highly unlikely that I got bigger for any reason. It still felt incredibly good, and I was smiling widely as I took my low boots on.

"This is awesome!" I declared.

Verina smiled at me. "It does look good... and with a bit of luck, it'll keep you out of the hospital for a while."

I blew her a kiss, which caused her to grin for a few heartbeats, before she walked to me and gave me a hug. "Seriously, Ivah, finding you on the ground, looking dead nearly scared me to death. Don't ever do that again."

Returning the hug, I gave her a kiss. "I shall do my best to avoid it."

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers