All Comments on 'A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AthlantianAthlantian4 months agoAuthor

I don't know what went wrong with the title of this chapter (It should have been A LONG TIME FROM HOME PT. 02 CH. 03), but I'll try to have it fixed as soon as possible :(

DucatastiDucatasti4 months ago

Superb story and still very engrossed, you have a superb imagination!

AlluredAllured4 months ago

lol the title was a dozy however the story knocked it out of the park, well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's refreshing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, keep going and keep up the story pace too!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Welcome back.

Another great chapter to start the new year. Quick question. Is he going to see kids again or he will be busy?

AthlantianAthlantian4 months agoAuthor

That will depend on which kids you're referring to. If you're talking about Zena and Cyra, the answer is yes :)

BigDog1947BigDog19474 months ago

I really do like this story. It is going in a great direction and developing more character with each chapter.

Thanks for sharing your creative efforts with all of us.

HisroyalhighnessHisroyalhighness4 months ago

Another great chapter. Thank you! I hope he still visits the twins for Christmas, as he promised.

I think an update on the status of the Interpol agents would be in line with a future meeting with Ivan.

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19714 months ago

So enjoy your writing, always a treat when you post another chapter. Thanks for sharing your talents and efforts.

AardieAardie4 months ago

The title of this chapter needs to be fixed as you have two chapter twos in a row.

I’m glad you moved this story to sci-fi as I finally noticed it because I check that every day. I’ve read the whole thread my this week and have loved it. The amount of research you must have to do is ridiculous.

I don’t think you need an editor as the story seems very well laid out. You do need someone to help proof read your spelling and grammar and I offer to help you with that.

AthlantianAthlantian4 months agoAuthor

Yes, I do spend a lot of time on research, which unfortunately slows down the writing. If you really want to proof read, sent me a PM and we can talk about it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous