A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, quickly followed by "Oh... oh... yeah!" as I pounded my dick into her so hard that the car rocked.

She covered her mouth with her hands, and I doubt that I had pounded her more than five times, before she stiffened all over and came in a shivering orgasm, followed by a muffled scream.

Shifting one hand to her hip and the other to her shoulder, enabled me to get a better grip and pick up the pace a bit.

"Oh my God... Oh... my... God." She mumbled into her hands and stiffened as another orgasm rolled over her. "Too good... I... can't... take... any... more."

Wanting her to have a third orgasm, I ignored her and pounded on, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy around my cock and her skin against mine.

It didn't take long before she came for the third time and by then she had collapsed on top of the car, completely exhausted.

Carefully I pulled her panties up again and took her into my arms in a hug. At first, she hung there like some big rag doll, but after a while, she started to come to her senses and hugged me back.

"Rosie, you're a competent, intelligent and very sexy woman." I whispered in her ear. "And I do want to have sex with you again."

Lifting her head, she looked at me with a slight smile. "Good... but we need to make a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yes. No matter what you say, you're too young for me in the long run." She said and I could see that her insecure side had disappeared and was replaced by Ms. Astaphan, the confident woman that could handle most things by herself. "Let's just have a nice friendship and some sex, when we feel like it."

I looked into her eyes and understood. At some point, she wanted a new man and a stable one at her own age. One she could grow old with.

"Deal." I said and kissed her. "You're a clever woman, Rosie. You know what you want, and you're going to get it and have some fun in the meantime. So, when we reach the town again, you go back to being Ms. Astaphan and I'm Mr. Emilian."

That sentence made her tilt her head as she looked at me. "You actually do understand. I'm amazed." She smiled her brilliant smile. "Now let's go do the papers and get all the rest you need."

The papers didn't take long to do and less than an hour later, the hotel belonged to the Vista Verde Foundation, though the deal still needed some official stamps before it was completely closed. Rosie and I walked to her brother-in-law's store, so I could buy the cleaning materials I needed for the house.

For some reason I had assumed that Rosie's late husband had been of Latin descent, but the man that Rosie introduced as 'Frank Astaphan, my brother-in-law' was a middle-aged white man, which proved for the millionth time that assuming things isn't really a good idea.

"So, Mr. Emilian, you bought the old Vista Verde hotel." Said Frank after Rosie had explained the situation. "That sounds like a good deal, if you can make the smell go away without breaking it all down."

"I plan on it, Mr. Astaphan. "I said with a smile. "Your sister-in-law said that you might be willing to deliver the things I need."

He glanced over at Rosie for a short moment, but then nodded. "That can be arranged. What exactly do you need?"

I repeated the list I had made in my head by the house. He noted it down and nodded. "That I can get you. Any specific cleaning equipment you want?"

I thought about it and shook my head. My knowledge of modern large-scale cleaning equipment was non-existent. "Not really, but if you have something helpful, just add it to the list."

"Okay." He said with a slight smile. "You're not afraid that I'll add a lot of stuff?"

"Not really." I said with a laugh. "If you were that type of person, your sister-in-law wouldn't have recommended you."

His smile got a bit wider. "True. When do you want it?"

"Well, I won't get the keys to the hotel before the papers are stamped and what not, so in a four days' time?"

He laughed. "You're lucky if it goes that fast."

"No, I have a very well-connected lawyer and financial expert both working on this."

"Good. Those paper pushers sometimes need a kick in the behinds to get moving... Around ten?"

"Sounds fine," I said. "How much is it going to cost me... minus any extra equipment you find?"

Frank did some calculations on a calculator and gave me a price, which I paid in cash.

After that, Rosie drove me back to Limon and said goodbye with a smile and a promise to meet up some other time.

------------------

"How did it go today?" Asked Esther later, when I returned to Limon and Dream Weaver. Since the big catamaran was moored in Limon, Esther and I had used it as our base here while looking for a hotel, since we would otherwise have to have Petra or Delina drive me back and forth from Villa Bonita or rent a room in the city. Both options didn't really make sense when Dream Weaver was moored here anyway.

"Perfect. We got a hotel called Vista Verde, but it needs to be cleaned before it can be used." I said and explained the state of the building, making her grimace. "Can it even be used without a total renovation?"

"I think so. I have a very old recipe for a cleaning solution that I would like to try before we do anything else... if that's not working, we'll have to bring in some professionals to clean it up or simply tear it down. In theory, the place will work without access to the main building, but I would prefer to avoid that scenario."

She nodded and started to ask more questions. Instead of answering them, I handed her the folder Rosie had given me. "Here... It's easier if you read it yourself."

With a slight shrug, she took the folder and sat down to read, while I got a cup of tea.

She looked up when I sat down in one of the chairs. "Twenty suites and some additional cabins? Isn't that too much?"

"Yes, but some of the cabins can be converted into something else and I would rather have too many beds than too few."

"Good point." She said with a smile and then asked. "What're you going to call the school by the way?"

"I frankly don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

Her grey eyes looked thoughtful for a moment. "Did you say the hotel was named Vista Verde?"

I nodded. "It's Spanish for 'green view'."

That made her chuckle. "To be honest, Vista Verde Boarding School sounds good."

"Well, it would be Vista Verde Internado in Spanish, but that sounds just as good."

Ester took a few heartbeats to test out the name and then nodded. "Yes. It's a good name."

"Good... If we need a sign to put on the gate or something, could you arrange that?"

"No problem, I'll just add it to the list of things to do."

----------------------------------

On the other side

Mid-August 2000, Costa Rica

While waiting for the papers to be approved, I decided to leave the rest of the planning to Esther and visit the two estates Parker the had on pacific side of the country. One had been used by Parker and the other by Curtis. Both to see what they were like, but also to transfer the security staff's loyalty to me, so they could help us liberate the children.

Esther had to stay in Villa Bonita to finish her plans for converting the hotel into an orphanage, so I enlisted Delina as a chauffeur and since Riya as a medic wasn't really part of planning the rescue mission, she wanted to come along as well.

The two villas were located less than an hours' drive from each other and we visited Curtis's Villa first, for the simple reason that it was the nearest.

The Villa itself was impressive and luxurious, and like Villa Bonita, it was surrounded by a large wall and other security measures. However, since I had the correct codes, we were allowed to enter.

The first thing I did was to transfer the staff's loyalty to me, just as I had done in Villa Bonita, but no sooner was I finished before Riya discretely tapped me on the arm.

"Mr. Ivan. Can I talk with the security force?" She nodded in the direction of two dark-haired women, who had the same light brown skin as she did. "I think I know one of them from back home."

"Sure. You can do that while we tour the house."

Her face lit up in a smile and a moment later, she walked towards the two women.

I admired her ass for a few heartbeats before the butler, a local named Santiago, came over to give Delina and me a tour of the estate, starting with the front garage, where seven luxury cars were kept in perfect condition while their owner was away. All of them were red and judging from the pride in Santiago's voice, I was supposed to know that Ferrari was one of the best car producers in the world. I didn't, but I managed to keep a straight face as he talked about the seven different Ferrari models parked there despite having no idea about the difference between a F50 and F54 or why one of the other cars was named Maranello.

"Petra is going to go bonkers." Chuckled Delina as we looked at the cars.

"Oh, why?"

Delina showed her teeth in a gleaming white smile. "She's a car nut. Granted, she's mostly into German cars, but Italian cars are a close second."

To be fascinated by something wasn't new. In the past, I had known people who had a thing for a certain kind or horses, weapons from a famous weapons smith, or works of a bard, but I hadn't known that Petra liked cars. It made sense since she had been a driver and bodyguard for high-ranking officers, which made cars part of her job, but she could just as easily have regarded them as just another tool to be used.

Santiago must have sensed that we weren't really into cars because the next place he showed us was the main building.

While impressive from the outside, the interior design was kept in a black and white style, I really didn't like. It was most likely very modern, but it was also cold and impersonal.

On the bright side, there weren't many personal knickknacks in the house and even Curtis' private rooms looked more like a picture from a magazine, than a place where people actually lived.

The only place with a glimmer of personality was the huge walk-in closet, where Curtis kept his clothes as well as his collection of expensive watches, jewellery, and other accessories for men.

Where Parker had been very traditional dressed, Curtis clearly favoured a more modern look, with lots of colours and most of the jewellery tended to lean towards the flashy side. Thankfully, Curtis's style in watches was more subdued and there were even a few I liked.

To my surprise, there was an entire section with lots of clothes and accessories with the same logo as on Curtis' cars: A shield with a prancing black horse against a yellow background, and the name 'Ferrari' written in black letters under it. There were Ferrari valets, ties, pens, keyrings, T-shirts, caps, sweatshirts and just about everything else that could feature a logo.

"Well, he sure had a thing for Ferrari." Commented Delina under her breath as she looked it over. "On the bright side, it's a pretty logo."

"Yeah, it could have been a lot worse." I agreed and looked at Santiago. "Let's see the rest of the out-buildings."

"Yes, sir."

We had just exited the house, when Svetlana, a heavyset Russian brunette that was the leader of the security force, came walking up to us.

"Can I have a moment of your time, Mr. Ivan?"

I stopped and looked at the Russian. Shorter than Delina, she was wider over the shoulders and as she walked her baggy camouflage clothing stretched over the arms and legs, making her look overweight. Her pretty face was a stark contrast to the body, as it was finely chiselled and had nothing of the heaviness of her body.

"Certainly, Svetlana."

She nodded to the butler, who took the hint and said his goodbyes before he walked away. When he was out of hearing range, she turned towards me again. "Did you know that the swine that was our former boss was a paedophile?"

I nodded tiredly. "Yes... I'm trying to clean up after him."

Her face and voice were almost expressionless as she asked. "Does that include the underground complex?"

"The what?" I asked in surprise.

Svetlana sighed and explained that there was an underground complex, where Curtis kept some of his favourite victims. Guarded by a small force that wouldn't allow anybody other than Curtis or other members of the small special force to go down there, they were almost impossible to reach.

Activating my memory, I searched for any information regarding an underground complex in the information I had taken from Parker, but to no avail. That meant that Curtis had to have done this on his own accord, without telling Parker about it.

"By all that is Holy." Mumbled Delina when the security guard had finished telling us about it. Then she looked at me. "We got to rescue them."

Before I had a chance to answer her Svetlana snorted. "That's not gonna be easy. The only contact we have with them is when we send food down the secret elevator in the kitchen, which by the way isn't big enough to transport a person. We haven't even seen any of them since Mr. Bunyan..." It took me a few heartbeats to recognize the name Curtis had used in Costa Rica. "... went on his vacation. We don't know how many there are, but judging from the amount of food, I would say somewhere between seven and nine, depending on how many kids there are down there, which we don't know either."

I sighed as I thought it over. While I agreed with Delina, rescuing the kids was going to be bloody. Most people weren't willing to spend years in an underground complex, so chances were that the special force was heavily mind-controlled. Unfortunately, that also meant that they might have been ordered to kill the kids and then themselves if the underground complex came under attack, which meant that I had to rely on stealth. On the bright side, Curtis's desire to keep his victims close at hand also meant that the entrance to the underground complex most likely was in his bedroom or office.

"Come. Let's check out the office and bedroom." I said and started to walk, followed by Delina and Svetlana. "There has to be a way into the underground complex from there."

We started our search in the office and I had expected to find the same kind of hidden elevator that Parker had installed in Villa Bonita, but there was nothing there, so we moved on to the bedroom, but there was no elevator there either. That left only the big walk-in closet and it didn't take long before Delina noticed a painting in a frame with a glass covering that seemed stuck to the wall, while the other two paintings in the room could be taken down.

Walking closer, I looked at the painting. It was a pleasant, but otherwise unremarkable landscape painting, showing a sunset over a beach and the only strange thing about it was that it sat in a solid metal frame and was covered with thick glass.

I tried to turn it, but nothing happened. In fact, it didn't move at all no matter how hard we tried.

"It has to be bolted to the wall from the other side." Grumbled Delina after a while. Looking at the picture like it had offended her somehow.

"Well, at least we know, that there has to be something on the other side." I replied thoughtfully, as I looked at the picture. It had to be a lock of some kind, but why make a lock you couldn't touch?

A thought hit me and made me smile. Curtis had been able to use telekinesis. He didn't have to touch any lock physically as long as he could see it and the glass made sure of that.

Reaching out with my mind, I pressed different parts of the picture behind the glass and to my satisfaction, one of the clouds slid into the picture when I pressed it, there was a 'click' from somewhere and then the potion of the wall swung open, revealing a door that looked like the door to the elevator in Villa Bonita. It was protected by an electronic lock, which required a combination of numbers before it would open.

I was about to try out some random numbers, when Delina stopped me. "Please, don't do that, Mr. Ivan. It can be programmed to set off an alarm if the wrong number is tried three times."

For once I cursed out loud, causing both Delina and Svetlana to look at me in surprise. It took me a few heartbeats to understand I had been swearing in Baylon, which meant that they hadn't understood anything.

"Sorry." I pondered the situation for a moment. "Can we pry the doors apart?"

"Sure." Said Delina with a nod. "But if the builders had any brains, that would set off the alarm as well."

"Yes, that is standard for security door." Agreed Svetlana.

That made sense. "What about the sides?"

"Most likely steel," Said Svetlana. "and this part of the house is built right up to the cliff, so I'm willing to bet that the whole elevator shaft is encased in sheer stone as well."

Stone and steel. That I could work with. Turning, I looked at Delina. "Could you go get the bag in the car, please?"

"Of course." She replied and walked out of the walk-in closet.

"Excuse me for asking, but what're you going to do?" Asked Svetlana curious.

"Rescue the kids." I answered without looking at her, as I took out the drawers containing the watches and jewellery and placed them on the ground. "But I don't want witnesses, so you might not want to be here for that, if you want to return home."

She looked at me in silence for a few heartbeats before she slowly asked. "How're you going to get through that door?"

"Trust me, I'll get through it."

Her eyes widened a bit. "You're like him... I mean... You have those Powers!"

That surprised me a bit. In my encounter with Parker, he had demonstrated that he could use telekinesis, but it was the first time someone had hinted that Curtis could do the same and Svetlana would have to have witnessed that to make the connection between opening a door and Powers. That she could even speak about it, also told me that the transfer of the loyalty codex had been successful, because otherwise she wouldn't have been able to even speak about it.

"What do you mean by 'Powers'?" I asked.

The Russian woman hesitated for a moment, before she said. "Believe me or not, but Mr. Bunyan could manipulate things with his mind alone, like switching the light on or off or opening a door." She tilted her head. "There's no way through that door with normal means, so I'm guessing you have a way to do it, that isn't quite normal."

I resisted an urge to shake my head in wonder. Magic and other powers had by and large been absent from this world for more than three thousand years, but for some reason humans accepted that those powers existed with an impressive speed once they had seen them in action. It was as if they somehow knew that once upon a time some of them had wielded those powers and the memory of that was still buried in their minds.

It wasn't even a cultural thing, since every culture I had ever encountered in the thousand years I had travelled the world, have had their own heroes with supernatural abilities.

Bringing my thoughts back to the task at hand, I looked at Svetlana and calmly asked. "Do you really want an answer to that?"

She hesitated for a moment, but then shook her head. "No... but you can't be all bad, if you want to rescue those kids."

"Thank you." I chuckled and looked over as Delina entered the room again, carrying my bag. "Here you go."

"Good. Now excuse me, while I change clothes."

The bag contained my Iron Silk clothes as well as my sword set, my remaining throwing knife and a pair of low boots with soft soles. I quickly undressed and was in the middle of taking my Iron Silk clothes on, when I heard Svetlana mumble "Nice!!" in Russian, as there was a spike of lust from her.

Delina chuckled. "I don't know what you said but be warned: Ivan speaks Russian." She thought for a moment and then added. "To be honest, he speaks most languages."