A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
248 Followers

"Yes." Glancing over at the kids, who were looking at us with tentative smiles, I sent them a smile and looked back at Riya. "We can talk more about that at another time and place."

She nodded again. "Good idea."

Riya walked on and I walked over to the refrigerator to get something cold to drink, before I turned and looked at the four girls again.

With their blonde hair and blue eyes, they looked a lot like each other, despite having no family relations. Christina Becker and Ida Vogt were both German, but from two different parts of that country. Jade Wilde was from England and the last one, Anna Weber, was from France.

They were looking both happy and content as they slowly ate their ice cream, but from past experiences with liberated prisoners that had been abused, I knew that there was still a lot left to be healed before the kids could return to anything resembling normal.

It would take time and I sincerely hoped that the school would be ready soon, because we needed a place where the kids could heal and be healed in peace, so they wouldn't suffer too much when they were returned to their parents. For now, they would have to stay in Villa Bonita.

That would also give me time to read their minds to make sure they didn't suspect or knew that it was someone close to them that had facilitated their abduction, and not just a random kidnapping based on their looks. I didn't want to send these kids home to an unsafe environment where there was a chance that they would be abused again.

It also meant that I had to explain to the four girls that they wouldn't go home immediately, which might not go over well with them, but I hoped that the security question would persuade them.

Projecting trust into the girls, I walked a few steps closer, making them look up at me.

"Alright, girls, we need to talk... "

Thanks to the trust I had projected into them, the four girls accepted that for their own safety, they needed to stay with us for the time being, and I was on my way to get some sleep, when Delina hugged me from behind and whispered. "We have some unfinished business, you and I."

"Sounds promising." I managed to say, as her hand wandered down to my dick, massaging it through the pants.

"My thoughts exactly." She chuckled. "Follow me."

It's not often that I simply get fucked, but when we had entered the room she had found for us, Delina did exactly that. Using my dick as a tool to get herself off as fast and hard as possible. It wasn't as good for me as the other times we had been together, but to be fair, that wasn't exactly necessary for her to orgasm and release the Vis Energy I needed.

"Good enough?" Asked Delina with a smile, as she lay down beside me.

"Exceptional." I told her and kissed the sweaty brow. "I feel much better now."

Her lovely dark eyes narrowed in thought. "So exceptional sex, but not enough energy."

That made me laugh. "Something like that."

"How much more do you need?"

"More than any woman can give in one session." I said, caressing her soft skin. "And no, we can't just do it again with the same result. It takes a few days for the energy to regenerate."

She nodded and gave me a kiss. "If you're still tired, just sleep a little. I'll wake you up later."

With a yawn, I nodded. "That might be a good idea."

"Sleep well... I'll go get something to drink."

------------------------------

I was awoken by Delina, who softly said. "Don't open your eyes yet. Just enjoy it."

Wondering what she had planned, I just nodded and a moment later, I could feel her soft hands travel down my body under the sheet, until she found my cock.

The already soft hands felt like they turned to velvet as they gently caressed me, slowly making my dick grow hard. The one hand left the shaft and travelled to my balls, lightly teasing the sensitive skin with her fingertips.

The covers moved as Delina crawled under them and then her moist lips slid over the head, while the tongue played, sending shivers of pleasure through my body, and causing me to moan.

Apparently, the cover was in the way, because without removing her head from my dick or even breaking her rhythm, Delina removed them and continued with more energy than before.

It was amazing and as she had told me, I relaxed and enjoyed it, growing increasingly horny as time went by. Delina kept it going for quite a while, worshipping my dick with her mouth and hands but eventually she slowed down and moved her mouth to my stomach, raining kisses and licked up my chest until she reached my lips.

The kiss she gave me was soft, almost tender, and extremely sensual, as her soft lips caressed mine. That she kept steadily stroking me just added to the intimate feeling.

Suddenly, I felt the bed rock as another person climbed onto it and I realised Delina wasn't alone and for a moment I wondered who she had persuaded to join her and how, but then she broke the kiss just long enough to whisper, "Not yet. Keep them closed a little longer."

I nodded yet again and a moment later, the unknown woman placed a knee on both sides of my hips and another hand joined Delina's on my dick, guiding it until I felt wet lips of a pussy closing around the head. Then the unknown woman pressed down, causing the head to slip inside her.

I groaned into Delina's mouth, as the walls of the pussy closed around the head. It was an extremely tight fit, but she was so wet that she was able to keep on going, taking all of my dick inside her as she sat down on my lap.

I groaned again as she lifted off, her vaginal muscles clenching my dick firmly all the way to the top before relaxing as she went down again.

Delina broke the kiss again, whispering, "Is it good?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Open your eyes." She whispered and moved her head away.

The sight that met me when I opened my eyes was both surprising and magnificent. Svetlana was sitting on top of me, riding me slowly, with an expression of pleasure on her pretty face. The surprising part was her body.

From the way her clothes had stretched over her body, I had thought she was overweight, but it was the complete opposite. She was trained to a degree I've rarely seen in a woman and certainly more than any other woman I had met in this age. Even most men would have been put to shame by her impressive physique, with bulging legs and upper arms, muscles moving like strong ropes under her skin as she moved up and down on my dick. The stomach tightening every time my dick hit a particular good spot, showing a six-pack.

Her breasts were small, most likely due to the workout it took to keep her body looking like that, but despite their limited size, they were nicely rounded, with hard, dark-red nipples.

All-in-all, she looked too masculine for my taste and it wasn't the sort of body that I would normally go for, but I had to admit to myself that her pussy was doing wonders to my dick, and judging from the expression on her face, she was enjoying it almost as much as I did.

The keyword was 'almost'. Yes, she was enjoying it, but I could feel that something was off... or at least not as good as it could be.

Reaching out with my mind, I connected with hers and quickly read her needs and wants.

As always, it was complicated, but all in all, she preferred to be fucked instead of being the one fucking a man, which she was in this position. Since it was connected to her physique, I discovered that she had started building her body due to Parker, who had mind-controlled her and used her for sex, while she was a guard at Villa Bonita. Since Parker had disliked muscular women and small breasts, she had simply started to do the only thing the loyalty codex allowed her to do, which was working out, as burning fat would do both of these things. The tactics had worked, as Parker had stopped going after her and eventually transferred her to another house.

Retracting from her mind, I smiled at her and gestured that she should come closer. Svetlana lowered her upper body, clearly expecting a kiss. She got one, but I also took hold of her and rolled us over, so she was under me.

Her eyes opened wide in surprise and she groaned as I started to move, using long strokes that almost took me all the way out of her, before I dived back in. My hands sought and found hers, pressing them into the mattress as I leaned forward to kiss her.

She eagerly responded, but at the same time she tried to move her hands, testing if she could get free. I just tightened my grip on her. Without leverage and with my weight, there was no way she could free her hands free unless I let her, and I wasn't about to do that.

Instead, I moved a little higher up her body, so my pelvic bone hit her clitoris. Unfortunately, that also meant that the head of my dick hit the bottom of her pussy and judging from her grimace it wasn't pleasant, so I backed off a little so it wouldn't happen again and thrusted deep into her.

This time the angle and dept was perfect and Svetlana threw her head back, groaning with pleasure, as I fucked her. Her legs came around my hips, holding me tight, but not so tight I couldn't move, and I steadily drove my dick in and out of her wet pussy.

"Please...please...oh God... please... don't stop." She cried and buried her head in my shoulder, her body twitching and shuddering beneath me, intensifying by the heartbeat, as she came closer to her climax.

Feeling playful, I lowered the pace, slowly thrusting in and out of her, making her journey towards the orgasm a crawl, while still going fast enough for her to come.

Suddenly, her powerful legs closed around me, as she threw back her head and shouted, "Ohhhhhh FUUUUUUUUCK!", her body shuddering against mine and her pussy clenching and releasing in waves. Along with it came a wave of Vis energy and I absorbed it eagerly, feeling it washing my tiredness away.

Raising my upper body and moving my knees forward, I used my grip on her arms to drag her into a sitting position on my lap before letting go of her hands and dragged her into a hug while she was still coming.

Moaning and shaking, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, her tongue diving into my mouth, as her hard nipples pushed into my chest. I returned the kiss, running my hands down her back to her firm ass, groping it.

Svetlana moaned into my mouth and then yelped as I suddenly dug my fingers into her buttocks, rocked back to keep my balance and stood up. With her arms around my neck and her legs locked behind my hips, she was abruptly lifted from the bed with my dick buried inside her.

She was lighter than I had thought, weighing about the same as Alice. Then again, Svetlana was almost a head shorter than the tall volleyball player, so the weight both made sense and made it easier for me to lift her as I stepped off the bed and walked the few steps to the wall.

Svetlana broke the kiss and looked wide-eyed at me when she felt the smooth wall against her back. I winked at her and let the wall hold the bulk of the weight, as I carefully released one arm and sneaked it between my body and her leg, before taking hold of her butt again. Then I did the same with the other arm, splitting her weight between my arms, my hips, and the wall, before I started to fuck her again.

"Fuck, that's deep!" She moaned and rested her head against the wall, while my dick penetrated her pussy deeper than before, making her groan louder and louder with each stroke.

Picking up the speed, I pounded her hard and fast and it didn't take long until she came with a loud squeal through gritted teeth.

As before her pussy clenched around my dick, increasing the pleasure for both of us and causing me to moan, but instead of stopping or slowing down, I kept the pace, slamming into her hard and fast. Her arms strengthened their grip around my neck, as she looked at me with her eyes wide and a look of pure lust on her pretty face.

Kissing her shortly, I began fucking her even harder than before, hard enough to cause my balls to slap against her ass and her to yelp with every hard thrust.

I was sweating now, drops running into my eyes, but a quick shake flung them away. This was too good to stop, and I could feel that Svetlana was ready to come for the third time. A moment later, she squealed, and her hips bucked against mine as she exploded in an intense orgasm.

Deciding to see if I could get another climax from her, I kept fucking her, going as deep as I could with every thrust.

"Stop!" She groaned. "Too sensitive!"

"Tough luck." I growled and kept pumping in and out of her, enjoying the way her pussy squeezed my dick. "I want you to come again."

For a second, she looked shocked and then tried to use her legs to push me away. It didn't help. While I don't have the bulging muscles that strong humans tend to have, hundreds of years of Martial Arts, sword- and archery training had made my muscles as strong as Iron Silk ropes, and while I had been temporary weak when I got out of the trance, the Salamander power I had used during the Solstice in Malaga to save Karen had taken care of that.

In short, my arms were stronger than her legs and for some reason that realization made her come again in a few heart beats, howling with pleasure as the waves of her orgasm soared through her body, making her pussy tighten in pulses around my cock again.

Now, I could feel that she really couldn't take any more. The nerves were simply too excited and if I continued, it would quickly shift from being extremely good to very bad, so instead of continuing, I turned towards the bed, intending to place her there.

In my efforts to make Svetlana come, I had forgotten all about Delina, but she was laying naked against some pillows on the bed, her long brown legs wide apart as she slowly rubbed her clitoris while watching me fucking Svetlana.

I placed the Russian on the bed and watched her curl up with a satisfied smile on her face, before looking over at Delina. "Are you up for a quick one?"

"Oh yes!" She nodded fervently and rolled over in the bed, before getting on her knees, presenting her perfectly rounded ass to me. "I'm so close!"

"Same here." I grunted as I moved in behind her.

Grabbing her hips, I slammed my cock deep inside her and held it there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her quivering pussy around me.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, looking over her shoulder at me, "Take me until you come!"

Taking a deep breath, I began fucking her just as hard as I had fucked Svetlana a moment before. Delina squealed her approval and added to the pleasure by driving herself backwards, pushing my cock deeper inside her.

She was so wet my cock was making squishing noises each time I slammed her, and I could feel her juices running my thighs, not to mention a rapidly approaching orgasm. Watching me taking Svetlana must have seriously turned her on.

I committed that to memory for a later date and focused on fucking her. Delina wasn't the only one getting close to an orgasm, yelping and whimpering with each stroke, and I groaned when I felt my balls tighten, getting ready to release their load.

Delina suddenly howled as she came, and the feel of her pussy clenching around my dick set me off as well. Groaning as the orgasm overtook me, I erupted deep into her spasming pussy, while she pushed back against me, moaning deep in her throat.

When the eruption ended an endless moment later, Delina let herself fall onto her side and looked at me with a smile. "That was awesome!"

"Yeah." I agreed as I returned the smile. "Short, but good."

She glanced over at Svetlana, who had seemingly fallen asleep and switched to the Gambian Mande language, as she continued. "Is she going to be a regular sex partner?"

"I doubt it." I replied calmly in the same language. "I like women with softness and curves. Sure, she's pretty, but muscles don't turn me on."

That made her laugh. "Well, you looked turned on from where I was sitting."

"Oh, I was. She's a pretty woman, I'm just not normally attracted to her body type." I explained with a slight shrug.

"Ahh. Okay." Said Delina and yawned. "I need some sleep."

"Then sleep. I'll go for a walk."

"Have a good walk then."

"Sweet dreams."

----------------------------

The area around the estate was beautiful and I enjoyed the view as I walked the grounds of the estate to think about what to do with the two houses on this side of Costa Rica.

Considering the amount of Negative Vis in the building, I didn't want to use it for anything, and if Parker's second house wasn't different, I didn't want to use that either. However, despite the mind-control Parker had used and the inherent darkness in that, Villa Bonita didn't feel that way, and Parker's other house would most likely be similar to that.

Another thing to consider, was that if Parker hadn't known about the underground complex, it had been done in extreme secrecy, and one thing I had learned about this modern time, was that you needed permission for just about anything, making it impossible to keep something as large as an underground complex secret. So, I doubted that Curtis had a permission for it, making it illegal, and since I would own the houses as soon as the paperwork was done, that was a problem for me as well. Fortunately, that was something a specialist could be hired to fix, so I decided to do just that as soon as we got back to Villa Bonita.

The third thing to consider, was that Curtis and Parker had kept some of the artwork they had stolen over the years for themselves. Not what I would call a smart move, but they had been convinced that they could either claim innocence or use mind-control on any inspectors to avoid getting into trouble for it.

Since they had mind controlled most of the high-ranking police officers on this side of Costa Rica, they weren't wrong about it, but it was yet another thing I wanted no part off and thus I needed to arrange for the stolen art to be delivered back to its owners in a way that couldn't be tracked back to me.

In any case, we needed to remove everything belonging to Curtis from the house and have it transported to either Villa Bonita or Parker's other estate (Called 'Villa Blanca'), while most of the security guards would have to be moved to the school or Villa Bonita.

As the leader of the security force here, Svetlana could be in charge of packing Curtis' things for transport and have them moved to another location, while Elena and Afifa, the two helicopter pilots, could transport Riya and the four girls to Villa Bonita.

I sighed. As always, the list of things to do was getting longer every day, but the available time remained the same, meaning I had to delegate more jobs that I had already done so far.

----------------------------------

Remember: If you like the story, please vote, comment, and add the chapter to favourites. Not only does it make me happy, but like most authors here, it's inspiring and the only reward we get for our efforts :)

Athlantian
Athlantian
248 Followers