All Comments on 'A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomantic6 months ago

This series is a BOGO where we get to read 2 compelling stories that simultaneously give us background and an exciting worldwide odyssey full of discovery and intrigue. The intimate scenes mesh well with both stories adding spice to well developed action. Thank you for sharing your word art.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great again :-) :-) :-) I love your story and the way it goes. Thanks so much! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍🫶

Avalanche2015Avalanche20156 months ago

Another AWESOME chapter to add to an adventure of conflict, politics and intrigue thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us in a very well written yarn! Be well.../A

MimiRayMimiRay6 months ago

I never tire of this tale, the adventures are deeper as time goes on, and the world becomes wider. I love the idea of Baylon's disappearance being part of the trigger of the Bronze Age collapse. Well done on your history, as well as the storytelling chops.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb story. Looking forward to more of the story in the present day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always a joy when you post another chapter. Thanks for sharing your talents and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Curious if Chuzara make a reappearance? You had her injuries bandaged at the end of Pt 1 Ch 34. This chapter was the first flashback, and had no mention of her. Seems she could be either a good ally or opponent in the state of unrest now in the world.

AlluredAllured4 months ago

Awesome adventure!!!!

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 2 months ago

damn another excellent chapter. You really have a gift of narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous