All Comments on 'A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlluredAllured2 months ago

another fantastic chapter!!!!

Tootsall222Tootsall2222 months ago

Speaking of catching errors…in the very first paragraph, “ missing words ect”. Now I’m fairly certain that should have been spelled “ missing words etc.” 😁. Regardless, I’m enjoying the story…please keep it coming.

AthlantianAthlantian2 months agoAuthor

LOL... The 'Autors notes' is the one section that haven't been past my proof-reader, so I'll have to take the blame for that.

MimiRayMimiRay2 months ago

It's such a long wait between chapters, but it's damn well worth it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great read.

Again, when will Ivan meet with the kids and the women?

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19712 months ago

Another entertaining chapter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for continuing this captivating tale. Far too often serials lose steam and die before reaching a conclusion. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. In the meantime please take time to enjoy life along the way.

OldManRedOldManRed2 months ago

I have been following "A Long Time from Home" from the start, and I read it first every time my search finds a new one. You do a good job consistently maintaining magic and mental powers. I look forward to how he interacts with the way things are nowadays.

I have always liked stories about the immortal soldier, and your version is one of the better ones. Dropping a powerful character from ancient times into today's times avoids explaining why he didn't right more of history's wrongs as he did in his time.

Good editors/proofreaders are worth weight in gold. I am severely dyslexic, right-brained with a visual memory; my first go-a-round with MS took my typing from 20 wpm w/ 2 errors to 5 wpm w/ 7 errors over a weekend. I never got any better. In addition, I can't spell; I was a functional illiterate regarding writing without an editor/proofreader and typist. That changed to some degree when I got a computer. A computer helps with spelling. Grammer programs have always resulted in uniformly flat text. The latest version of Grammarly changes the meaning of sentences it corrects.

Gremlin078Gremlin0782 months ago

Another great chapter in my favorite epic. I look forward reading this each time a new chapter is published. Will you eventually publish these in a compiled book format? I’d buy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Simple very good, and New im just hooked on the story

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 2 months ago

well this is getting better all the time. I look forward to many more chapters. Keep up the good writing. You are now one of my favorite writers on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous