A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding slowly, Esther studied the mould, while Petra asked. "Why a butterfly? Wouldn't some kind of protective animal make more sense?"

"The butterfly is an ancient symbol of transformation and of a person's spirit or soul. Especially the souls of warriors." I explained, as I walked over to Esther and gently took the steel butterfly, dangling it in front of me. "One of the major points I make with the children is that they're innocent and without blame in all this, but it has happened and like the surroundings shape how a caterpillar reacts, so will their experiences shape them and their reactions."

The polished steel of the pendant glittered in the light from the forge, as I slowly turned it.

"However, when the caterpillar makes its transformation into a butterfly, it's no longer bound by these experiences and like a butterfly, they're not bound by their past as they grow up and spread their wings. They're free from the past and can enjoy their new life." I placed the steel butterfly on the table again and looked at Petra. "Does it make more sense now?"

She nodded wordlessly and to my surprise, both she and Esther had tears in their eyes.

"It's a beautiful thought." Said Ester, drying her eyes as she spoke. "I just hope it works."

"It'll work." I stated confidently. "I've used mental powers to help them overcome any shame, self-blame and self-loathing they might have, as well as changing those memories that are too painful to bear, into something endurable. However, I can only help them, make it easier for them. They must overcome it themselves or they will just be mind-manipulated and never be truly healed... Each caterpillar must become a butterfly by its own power, so to speak." I looked at Esther. "That is why... even with the use of mental powers... it's going to take a while before the kids are mentally healthy again, but with enough support they'll make that transformation."

Esther studied me for a moment and then stated, "You've done it before."

Petra nodded, and I felt her eyes on me as she slowly, but with great certainty in her voice added. "Yeah, with us."

Esther snapped her head around to look at the Ukrainian, who said. "Think about it. We were caught, held prisoner and mind controlled into having sex, yet all of us have accepted it without suffering any shame or self-blame, and moved on with our lives." She shrugged. "That doesn't normally happen without help."

Esther looked at me and I nodded. "Petra's right. I used it on all five of you when we were sailing from Malaga to the Canary Islands... When I was examining you right before the Adamant Shield was put in place."

"B-but, that didn't take that long." Ester stammered.

"There wasn't much to fix." I answered with a shrug. "You had had the time to talk about it, which helps a lot. I just eased away your self-blame."

There was silence in the forge for a few moments, but Petra gave me a new hug. "Nice to know and a belated thank you for the help!"

I kissed her. "You're welcome."

"Good." She said with a small laugh and guided me out of the smithy. "Time to take a bath. Gabriella eats dinner along with the staff at the orphanage and will come here afterwards. I've already told the guards to stay out of sight."

"Thank you."

----------------------------------

When I walked out on the patio a couple of glass (Half an hour) later I felt much better. Forging had taken the edge of the aggression and the bath had relaxed me even more. Dressing in a light blue silk shirt and white pants like so many other Costa Rican somehow also made me feel better. It was perfect for the climate and felt good against my skin.

I had expected most of the women to be on the patio, but only Esther and Gabriella Delgado were there, and as soon as I walked out of the door, Esther excused herself and walked off, leaving me along with Gabriella.

A moment later, the short Latina was giving me a hug, whispering, "Thank you!"

Ignoring the spike of lust, I felt from her, I returned the hug, before saying, "I like being hugged by a beautiful woman, but what exactly are you thanking me for?"

She looked up at me with a smile. "The money that magically appeared on the account your foundation has paid into for the orphan ages. The bank contacted my office this morning to tell me, that the amount of money had almost doubled." She tilted her head a bit as she asked, "You didn't know about that?"

"Yes, I had just forgotten it." I admitted, judging the question innocent enough to tell the truth about. "We have been quite busy."

Not only had we been busy with helping the kids, but most of the money we had found in the safe had been funnelled into the account that had been set up for the orphanages, going through several channels before they arrived there to avoid them being traced. Not by me of couse. I knew as much about channelling money as I knew about the inner workings of computers, and all the practical stuff had been taken care of by Sandra Rodriquez, the chief financial officer of Starlight Merchant Group, who had also taken care of Parker's, and not mine, finances.

She nodded. "Yes, Miss Gul told me that a lot of kids have arrived. I hope they're feeling well."

"Better now than before, but there's a long way to go."

"Like always." She replied with a nod and gave me a little squeeze before letting go. She didn't return to her chair, so I sent her a smile. "How're you doing? It's been a while since we talked."

"Well, I'm still busy, but a lot less worried about money than I'm used to." She answered and added, "The money from the foundation helps a lot."

"That's good. You were quite stressed when I met you."

That made Gabrilla chuckle. "Oh, that's the normal state for me. I'm always busy with something."

"Well, there's a difference between stressed and busy." I replied with a smile. "Busy is good, stressed is bad."

"Oh, I know that. I just have a hard time saying no, when various government agencies are standing by the door to my office with an abandoned child that needs a place to stay."

"Really?" I said, "I mean, I thought that you only did financial work for them?"

She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Well, that is what I do, but I have made a lot of connections and from time to time, they call me when they need some help." She tilted her head a bit. "Which reminds me... What did you do with Nova Salas? She usually takes her time approving anything, but this time it was done in record time."

"Ahh." I chuckled. "I helped her rescue a jaguar and its two cubs."

"Oh... That explains it." She said with a slight nod. "Most of Nova Salas' family works with endangered animals." She thought it over. "Do I want to know the details of the rescue?"

"Not much to tell, to be honest." I answered. "It was a Park Ranger named Ferrandis, who did the actual arrest and found the cubs. We just assisted."

"Well, apparently it was enough, because I've never experienced permits being given that fast. Not even when everything was in the finest order."

"Good. That makes it easier for the boarding school." I replied. "But we were talking about you and how busy you are. Has it been bad lately?"

"Not really." She admitted. "There's remarkable quiet in San Jose at the moment, but it feels more like a quiet before a storm, than a permanent state."

"Oh... like this moment?"

She blushed a little. "What do you mean?"

Leaning forward, I kissed her full lips, gently teasing them with my tongue. For a moment, she stood still, shivering at the feeling, but then her arms went around my neck, crushing her breasts against my chest, as she returned the kiss with a passion, our tongues meeting in a playful duel. My hands ran over her back, caressing her softly in long strokes from her shoulders to her firm round ass.

I don't know what she had expected, but the gentle, slow approach both surprised her and made her even more turned on than she was before. As the kiss intensified, she pressed herself against me, causing her belly to press against the growing erection in my pants.

That caused her to break the kiss and whisper. "God, I want that!"

Moving my hands to her tempting buttocks, I squeezed them gently, causing her to moan. "And I want you, but we might want to move this to the bedroom for more privacy."

She looked around, but seeing nobody, her gaze returned to me. "Lead the way."

----------------------------

Going inside and upstairs to the master bedroom didn't take long and as soon as we were there, I dragged her close for another kiss, and grasped her delightful ass, giving the firm buttocks a firm squeeze. Gabriella gasped as her lust flared again and a moment later our tongues began to dart and tease each other slowly.

As we kissed, her hands crept to the buttons of my shirt. One by one they opened to her touch, and soon she was running her fingers over the skin of my chest. I could feel her smiling into our kiss and broke the kiss. "What's with the smile?"

The smile reached her eyes, as she looked up and said, "Oh, Costa Rican men usually have chest hair, but you don't. Do you shave it off?"

Chuckling, I shook my head. "No, I just never had much body hair and the little I have is as blonde as my hair, so it's hard to see."

Her caresses shifted direction as if she were trying to feel if there were any hair under her fingers and then she nodded slightly, more to herself than to what I had said.

Since we weren't kissing anyway, I moved my hands to her blouse and lifted it up. She obediently raised her arms and pulled her head away so I could lift it off entirely. I dropped the blouse on chair and let my hands run over the full length of her bare skin from shoulders down over her arms, ending back on her hips, drawing her closer to me. The glossy fabric of her pink bra was cool against my chest, but the rest of her skin was smooth and warm.

Now it was my turn to smile, causing her to ask. "My turn to ask. What's with the smile?"

I nodded towards her bra. "You do really like pink."

She blinked a few times in surprise and then giggled. "You remembered! I'm impressed."

"Don't be." I said with a smile in return and used my hands on her hips to turn her so her back was against the bed, "It's less a question of me having a good memory, and more about you being hard to forget."

The compliment made her smile and as I watched, she unhooked the bra and slid it off, revealing a pair of good-sized breasts. Considering she had passed her thirties, I had expected them to sag a little, but instead they were standing proudly on her chest, the hard brown nipples pointing slightly upwards.

They were extremely tempting, but I had other plans and gently guided her to sit on the bed, kneeling in front of her as I did so. That placed our heads at the same height and I gave her a kiss before I pushed her back against the bedspread, my hands sliding over her stomach until they encountered the top of her jeans. Instead of a zipper, her jeans had buttons and Gabrialla wetted her lips with the tip of her tongue, as she watched me open them one after one.

The soft skin of her stomach looked inviting, and leaning forward, I kissed it, tongue playing on the skin as I worked my way upwards.

When I reached her breasts, I took my time teasing the underside of each breast, causing her to groan and arch her torso towards me, clearly wanting more.

I happily obliged, moving to a nipple and sucked it into my mouth, my tongue dancing on the hard tip for a moment, before moving my tongue in circles around it. Then I moved to the other nipple, doing the same there.

Gabriella's head fell back against the bed and she moaned, as her arms came up to cradle my head, pressing it against her chest. I did as she wanted, spending a good of time on her breasts, teasing, nibbling, and licking all over them.

To my surprise, her breathing became deeper until she was moaning with each breath, and I could feel her pleasure steadily rising almost in the same way as if I was licking her clitoris. She clearly had very sensitive tits and nipples and while it was a surprise, it was a welcome one, and I took full advantage of it in an attempt to try to make her come from breast-play only.

Carefully closing my teeth around a nipple, I gave it a lashing with my tongue as I gently bit into it.

"Oh God, YES!" She groaned, shivering as pleasure ran through her body.

Smiling around the nipple, slid a hand up to the other breast and groped it for a few heartbeats before my fingers pinched the nipple.

The constant moaning turned into a low shriek, as she exploded in an orgasm, desperately pressing my head against her chest, while her shivering body trashed under me.

Guessing that her nipples were too sensitive to continue, I just relaxed and waited for her orgasm to fade, while absorbing the Vis she had released. It took a while, but finally she relaxed her arms so I could sit back.

I did, but I also took the opportunity to get a grip on her pants, tugging slightly. Gabriella looked at me with a dizzy smile but lifted her hips so I could undress her. To make it easier for her, I quickly pulled both the pants and underwear down her thighs, so she could lower her hips again. Then I slowed down, sliding my hands over her skin, as I slowly worked her pants off.

It took time and when I looked at her, the dizziness was gone from her brown eyes, and she was watching me take her clothes off, a ghost of a smile playing on her lips.

As I placed the pants on a chair, she shook her head. "I know I got extremely sensitive tits, but I can't believe you made me come by just playing with them. Nobody had ever done that before."

"Well, if it's any comfort, I can't remember ever having done that before either." I replied with a grin. "But it was extremely sexy."

Her beautifully sculpted thighs caught my eyes and I ran my hands down them from waist to knees, luxuriating in the feel and sight. Our eyes met and I winked at her. "Let's try another way."

Without waiting for a reply, I dragged her closer to the edge of the bed, lifted a leg and kissed the inside of her thigh, earning a satisfied sigh from her. A lot of kisses later, Gabriella spread her legs, both revealing that she was as clean-shaven as an Egyptian and giving me room to 'work' as I reached her pussy.

Eager to taste her, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. She was soaking wet from the orgasm and tasted delicious, both spicy and fresh. I felt a shiver of pleasure running through me, as licked each lip from top to bottom, from time to time diving in between them as my tongue went on a tasty journey on her. When I reached her clitoris, I gently sucked it into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it, before letting it go and drew circles around it with my tongue.

"Shit, it good." She almost hissed and placed her legs on my shoulder, so she could raise her hips towards me.

Silently agreeing, I began to lick the hood of her clitoris more earnestly, avoiding direct contact but setting up a steady pattern of licks that sent her into a steady series of moans and caused her hips to rock each time my tongue connected with her clitoris.

I took my time licking her, mostly because I was busy trying to unbuckle my pants and push them down, freeing my arching dick from its confinement. However, I could also feel her pleasure rising and her moans became more urgent.

The sense of her moving caused me to look up. Her eyes were shut, and her hands were on her breasts, with a thumb and forefinger around each nipple, pinching and rolling them.

Smiling to myself, I picked up the pace little by little, using my tongue on her clitoris and my fingers on the outside of her pussy, increasing the sensation. The other hand was placed under her firm ass, groping it as I licked and teased her.

I felt her whole body start to quiver and licked faster and harder, this time licking directly up and down her swollen clitoris. With a deep groan, she lifted her hips from the bed, pressing her pussy against my tongue. A few heartbeats later, she came for the second time, whimpering as wild spasms rocked her body.

I licked her until she started to pull away, then I straighten to look at her. The sight of a woman deep in orgasm was always a pretty and erotic sight, and I enjoyed it as I stood, removed my pants and rolled a condom on my stiff dick.

Gabriella had calmed down somewhat when I returned to my position between her legs, but her eyes remained closed, and she seemed oblivious to me as she came down from the heights of pleasure she had climbed.

Using my fingers, I spread her juices over my dick and placed in at the entrance, moving it up and down a few times to spread the juices, before letting it rest there for a moment.

"Do you want to feel it inside you, Gabriella?" I asked in a whisper.

Opening her eyes, she looked at me with a slightly worried expression on her face, but then her eyes drifted down to my condom clad cock and instantly, the worried expression was replaced with a wide smile. "Yes!"

Taking hold of her hips, I pushed forward. As slick as my dick was now, I had expected it to slide right into her dripping pussy, but not only was she surprisingly tight, her inner muscles were almost as strong as Petras, clamping down on my dick as I pressed it into her.

"Oh, God yes!" she groaned, spreading her legs wider, as she wrapped her legs around my hips.

That helped and with a thrust of my hips, I glided full-length inside her in a long, steady stroke.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned, her head falling back in bliss.

Since her legs were secure around my hips, I moved my hands to her breasts and caressed them as I began to drive myself into her curvy body, gasping as the combination of her tightness and slippery heat worked its magic on me. Gabriella grabbed the edge of the bed with her hands to stay in place, as her legs clamped around my waist and urged me into her with every stroke.

My groping hands closed on her nipples and I immediately felt the effect, as her moans became stronger and deeper, and her inner muscles rippled, caressing my cock from every angle. Even as I shivered from the feeling, I shook my head slightly in disbelief. This woman's nipples were so sensitive that she might as well have two extra clitorises, and I shamelessly used that knowledge, pinching them lightly as I slowly moved in and out of her.

The gentle pace was one of design and purpose. She had already shown me that it didn't take much to make her come, so I wanted to build her up to a big one. Not to mention, that her pussy felt so good around my cock, that I wanted this to last for a while.

So, I fucked her slowly, stopping from time to time to either wait for a few heartbeats before sinking fully inside her or, if I was fully inside her, grind my pubic bone against her clitoris.

A sheen of sweat started to form on her upper-body, glittering in the light from the lamps, and her right hand let go of the bed moving towards her crotch. Letting go of her breast, I caught it before she could reach her goal, making her look at me in disbelief.

I just shook my head in response and used the right hand to grab her left hand as well, before I gave her a series of short, fast thrusts that made her throw her head back against the bed in pleasure again.

We stayed in that position as I slowly, but surely, edged her closer to an orgasm, enjoying the sight of her breasts making waves with every thrust.

I knew she was almost there when she blurted. "Fuck me hard!"

"Play with yourself." I said, as I let go of her hands and went back to caress her jiggling breasts and teasing her nipples.

Her hand had just connected with her clitoris, when I began to pick up the speed, slamming into her with force and speed.