A Long Time from Home Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh...fuck! Si!" she cried in response to each thrust, rubbing her clitoris, while I pulled the sensitive nipples.

From that point, it only took a few more thrusts before she exploded like a fireball, her back arching, her head flung back as a wordless cry of joy burst from her throat, and her body shivered and spasmed.

I tried to continue thrusting into her clenching pussy through the orgasm, but she unlocked her feet from my back and pushed me away, before spreading out on the bed, gasping for air.

For a moment I considered hugging her, but with the August heat and the orgasms she had just had, I doubted that she would enjoy it, so instead I walked to the bathroom, soaked a towel in lukewarm water and dried her off from the neck down.

At first there was no reaction, but when I reached her feet, she sighed and opened her eyes to look at me. "You're evil, you know?"

"How so?"

"Well, the sex was fantastic and you're making me feel like a princess." She said as she rolled over on her side. "And just as I think I could get used to this, I remember that you're leaving soon."

"You knew that already." I said with a little smile. "And you told me that you weren't ready for a relationship... Same as I, by the way."

That made her chuckle. "Damn it, Ivan. Can't a girl complain a little?" Then she noticed my hard-on. "You didn't come?"

"No, I was too busy discovering that you were even more passionate in bed than I had guessed."

Gabriella blushed and sat up. "Well, it's you turn now." She padded the bed next to her. "Lie down. I want to ride you."

Having trouble finding anything wrong with that sentence coming from a woman like her, I did as I was told.

Gabriella swung a leg over me and took a hold of my cock, holding it firmly upright. Then she lowered herself until the head was firmly positioned between the lips of her pussy, moving it around in her slick opening and smearing her juices over the condom. When she was satisfied, sent me a smile, and sat down slowly, taking me all the way into the clasping heat of her pussy once more.

It felt just as fantastic as before and my groan made her smile widen for a heartbeat, until she grimaced and moaned at the same time. "Damn, that's a thick cock. You stretch me out, but it feels goooooooood."

As she drew out the last word, her hips started to swivel in tight circles. I felt the head of my cock hitting different parts deep within her pussy and groaned in pleasure again, as I watched her curvy body swirl, rise and fall on top of me. Her full breasts were dancing before my eyes, so I reached out and caressed them again for a while before they moved to her hips and ass, caressing her skin as they slid over it.

With a groan, Gabrielle leaned forward to kiss me, making her nipples graze my chest as our lips met. Then she rested on her elbows and looked intently into my eyes while her hips rose and fell, pulling almost all the way off my cock before slamming back down.

I don't know if it was her dancing that had taught the move, but she was able to hold her upper body still, while her hips pumped her pussy up and down on my dick in a fast and steady pace. She held it for a while, but then kissed me again, changing style and rhythm as she did so. Breaking the kiss, she sat up straight, her hips making lazy circles, occasionally giving my dick a squeeze with her internal muscles. Sweat started to form on her body again, once more glittering in the light from the bedroom lamps, highlighting her body as she did her sensuous dance.

"Gonna come soon?" She asked in a whisper.

Despite the overload of sensation she was giving me, I managed to nod and groan a "Yes."

"Perfect." She moaned. "So am I."

Placing her hands on my chest, she began to pump and grind herself on me in earnest, while I took advantage of the position to caress her breasts and tease her nipples again.

"Yes!" She shrieked and increased the speed. "Come!"

Relaxing myself, I stopped trying to control anything and just went with the flow. A moment later, the flow became a torrent as she came on top of me with a little shriek, her pussy clenching around my dick. It almost made me come then and there, but the orgasm slowed her down, prolonging mine. With one hand I dragged her down to me so we could kiss, while I held her lovely ass still with the other hand. Then I began pumping up into her, hard and fast.

It didn't take more than perhaps ten strokes before I erupted inside her, but the feeling of me coming made her come again, groaning into my mouth as we shared an orgasm along with the kiss.

When the orgasms had faded and our movements had slowed down, Gabriella sighed happily once more and let herself roll off me, to lay beside me on the bed. "Shit, I knew you would be good, but this was epic!"

Since there was only one person that could have told her about me, I turned to look at her. "What else did Rosie tell you?"

She blinked a few times and blushed. "Damn, I fumbled that one, didn't I?"

"That depends on how you look at it." I said lazily. "I always assume that women talk with each other about almost everything, so it's not really a shock to me... but you haven't answered the question."

Reaching out, she gave me a little kiss. "She told me you are a considerate lover, that could make me come with ease." She hesitated, but then added. "... and that unless I was willing to share, I shouldn't expect a relationship. Now that I've seen Esther and Riya, I understand what she meant. They're very beautiful women."

"That they are, but just to set matters straight, I've never taken any of them to bed."

She looked surprised. "You haven't?"

"No." I said firmly.

"Haven't you been tempted to try?"

That made me laugh. "Of course. They're beautiful women, but I have excellent self-control and don't try to bed every beautiful woman that crosses my path." I stretched. "Which reminds me, that you better sleep here instead of driving back to San Jose. I doubt that you'll stay awake all the way if I let you drive."

She nodded with a yawn. "I think you're right."

Dragging her in for a hug and a kiss, I said. "Don't worry. If anybody ask, I'll swear you used a guest room."

She just smiled at that and snuggled up to me, and I held her until she fell asleep. Then I used the opportunity to transfer her loyalty from Parker to me, since I had forgotten that part the last time we talked.

There was a thing, Gabriella had been totally right about and that was me leaving here soon. Vista Verde was done, we had rescued the kids and the initial treatment had gone according to plan, so now they needed peace, quiet and a normal life for some months, before it was time for the second round.

One unexpected bonus with Vista Verde had been Shelly Ocampo. She was still in the early stages of learning to control herself and her mind-shield, but Petra had insisted on having her help with the young girls and had been right about it. Less than two days after Shelly had met the first arrivals, she had walked into my office, insisting on becoming part of the staff. Just to be on the safe side, I had read her mind, but that only showed a genuine concern for the kids, so I had given her some training in keeping her mind-shield up. When I was satisfied that she could do that, I told her to go see Esther and ask her for a job, since she was the one in charge. The next day Shelly was part of the Vista Verde's staff along with two of the security guards for protection.

I yawned and smiled slightly as Gabriella stirred in her sleep for a moment, before going back to snoring. Deciding that following her example was a good idea, I willed myself to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Remember: If you like the story, please vote, comment, and add the chapter to favourites. Not only does it make me happy, but like most authors here, it's inspiring and the only reward we get for our efforts :)