A Long Time since My Last Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi male hasn't bottomed for a few years. Should he go back?
1.6k words
4.12
13.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking for fun? Bi bottom here"

He replies: "Always looking for a willing arse-mouth. I enjoy being sucked, rimmed and fucking you. That ok?"

I pause. On my profile picture I've uploaded a self of me on my back with my hairy ass on show and my long legs spread and up in the air, in a scissor formation. Just a few months before, I went to an older guy's place on a Sunday morning when his wife was out. He was not good looking and a little out of shape. I stripped for him and sucked him. He lay back on the couch and held my head on his cock until I gagged on it, which made me want his cock the more. I left with the scent of his after shave all over me and the tingle of his cum on my lips. It's not like I'm not the kind of guy this other guy is looking for.

But. But. I haven't been having those kinds of meets very much at all in the last while. And I hadn't actually bottomed at all in four years. I'm tight and I'm worried it'll be sore (and the first time I bottomed a few years back I'd been training my ass with butt plugs - not so now).

On the other hand, the vibe I'm getting from this guy sound good. Not too chatty, not too needy. Knows what he wants. Pictures don't show much of him but look good. He's smooth and mixed race, latin his profile says. On the site I use, people can leave verifications, reviews. His sound enticing.

A patient but demanding top. A suck and go meet is not an option.

I write back.

"Sure. I've not bottomed in a while. Might need to take it a little easy at first".

"I can do that".

I've been in this situation before and backed out. But for some reason this time, I go get a shower. And then I write back to him to say What do you think?

He sends me his street. I'll get the full address when I'm near his place.

His place is about 30 minutes walk from mine and the wind is pretty rough outside. But I'm more relaxed than I thought I'd be. The whole way there I think I'm going to turn round. But I find myself messaging and getting the reply: Number 24, buzzer 4. Push the door when I buzz you in. One floor up. The red door.

I'm now beginning to wonder if I'm really going to do this. But sure enough, here's number 24, and the buzzer. He buzzes me in and just as I'm about to reach the door he opens it. The hallway is a little dark so he leads me into a bedroom which is kitted out with a mattress on the floor and some condoms.

My breathing's already a little heavy with nerves and I'm shaking a little as I take off my jacket, which he hangs up on the door. He looks different than I imagined: shorter, stockier (his picture was a little old maybe but not in terrible shape), and while he does look a little latin, there's something East Asian in him too. He asks me if I'm ok and then he kisses me while tweaking my nipples.

My body relaxes and I begin to feel a little light. Kissing him I can taste his man-smell, after shave and musk. He tells me to take off my sweater, which I do. He says "good man", in the same kind of tone as he might say, "good boy". He feels my cock in my trousers, briefly, then he starts to unbutton me.

My trousers fall down my ankles and he pushes me to the floor. He then unzips himself and takes off his trousers and then his underwear, unveiling his smooth, thick foreskinned cock. I gasp, a little. It's not huge in a grotesque way but it's big enough for me to know that I'm going to enjoy it and that hard work is ahead. It's also a beautiful round shape, his dick, and I'm swooning as I start to breathe in his heavy sexual scent, giddy at the prospect of worshipping this glorious and still soft phallus. I feel exposed already with my trousers round my ankles, knock kneed, with my hairy chest exposed as he rubs his dick around my phase and invites me with small gestures to open my warm expectant mouth.

His cock glides into my face-hole, filling it, and I'm imagining him looking down at me with my bashful, hesitant cocksucking brown eyes. At this stage I'm only able to work half way down the shaft of his dick, but he holds my head and pushes me down and says "suck my dick, suck my dick". I moan and nod, sensing that he wants me to work it.

I'm already beginning to sense that he will be demanding, especially of my concentration. If my sucking starts to flag, he pulls out of me a little and insists "suck my dick", quietly and assertively. He will settle for nothing less than me working vigorously on his cock with my mouth and tongue all the way down the shaft. He lets me know when I'm getting it right by saying "good man, good man". I'm learning how to satisfy him. He's in charge of what is now my moaning, faggot mouth. His cock tastes clean with just a hint of cum in it.

My arms reach round his very strong legs. At which point, he withdraws, removes the rest of his clothes, while I pull my trousers round my ankles and we're both naked. For a moment I stare at his body. Yes, his belly is rounder than I might have expected but a lot of that's muscle and his overall physique is good for a man of his age (in his 50s I think), but before I get too long to admire him he stands closer to me and pushes my head down a little further as he crouches and slides his dick again into my mouth. This time he's trying to work his dick into my mouth deeper, which seems to work when he goes in slightly at the side and a cock I thought I'd struggle to get half way down is all of a sudden working its way into my mouth right up to the hilt as he whispers, suck my dick, suck my dick, which I'm already beginning to learn means more than suck his dick, it means to work it with my fullest devotion and concentration.

The sound of me licking and sucking on his thick gorgeous manly cock is a wet, squelching, squeaking sound (I get turned on by the sound of my own cocksucking). Then he pushes my head down further so I'm nearer to the ground and this time he fucks my mouth, holding my head up while I'm on my hands and knees. Then a final push and I'm now prone on the floor, my legs straight behind me and my back lightly arching as he crouches down and this time invites me to put my face in his balls, which I suck for a while, before then licking up the shaft of his cock before blissfully taking him fully into my mouth again. He starts to slide in and out of my mouth and this time I'm just a fuckhole. I'm hardly moving. At which point, he pauses and whispers, keep sucking me, while he reaches over to get something. I hear a bottle open and guess it's lube.

While I'm horizontally sucking his cock, he reaches over and pushes my ass cheeks slightly wider, and then plunges a lube smeared finger slowly into my ass. I give a gasp, partly because it feels good but also because I know he's trying to gauge just how tight I am (very tight it turns out), and I love how he's trying to read me. After playing with me for a little bit he whispers, you want my dick in your ass now? Since my mouth is so full I whimper my assent.

He gets up an invites me to lie face down on the mattress. In front of my face are condoms, the lube and a bottle of poppers, which I've never tried before. He asks me if I want to, and not having tried them I say no, which turns out to be a mistake... lying face down I use my arms as a pillow as he starts to stroke my hairy legs and buttocks. "I love your ass", he says admiringly, and I can tell he really means it because he takes a while just to brush them before slowly pushing my knees and legs apart, which yawn open for him. I feel anticipation, lust, passivity, and almost like crying with what an easy lay I am.

This guy reads submissive bottoms like me like a book. I feel demure, almost feminine. He lubes me up more and then whispers, slowly, heavily, are you ready? I make a moan that means yes, yes, yes, fuck me, make me feel like a bitch, I'm scared and excited and ready all at the same time for your masterful wonderful thick cock, screw me, but all this is said in a soft faggy moan which he understands all too well. He reaches over me and I can feel him on my back, the scent and warmth of his breath as I begin to feel the heavy heat and weight of his cock as it begins to press against my asshole. I don't know how this is going to go. But it feels like the first time again, and there'll be no going back...