Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong

Story Info
Cuckold hubby gets blacked.
6.4k words
4.71
160.4k
327

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
308lover
308lover
299 Followers

Driving home, I never thought I'd find myself in my current condition, that being my stomach and ass both treated to huge loads of cum. This was in no way the plan when I awoke this morning besides my very hot wife. But I digress.

I'm obsessed with the thought of my beautiful wife Amy fucking black men with huge cocks. My daily routine is watching interracial porn. Blonde beautiful wives cuckolding their husbands while sucking and fucking black bulls. Seeing their pussies and asses being stretched by huge black cocks. Watching with great anticipation to see if they get their cunts filled to overflowing with black sperm. All the while fantasizing the women on the screen is my hot wife.

In my desire to have my Amy take part in an actual hot wife experience, I've tried numerous ways to pique her interest. I even had us attending a Splash Mocha event in Atlanta. Although there were lots of single black males present, none of them caught Amy's attention or fancy. It was a big disappointment for me. The only positive note was when we returned home, Amy revealed that she had brought along new Magnum condoms and bottle of Astro Glide, just in case. To me this meant she was at least open to possibilities.

Continuing my quest, I returned to scouring swinger ads for single black males. Most ads were for guys in their late 20's to early thirties. Their ads, showing mostly dick pics, reflecting their level of maturity, or should I say immaturity.

Finally I came upon an ad from a black man, stated to be in his early 50's. The ad read:

50's African American male, in good shape, nicely built, looking for an attractive sane white couple for fun both in and out of the bedroom. Although a single encounter is possible, I'm looking for a regular fun relationship with the right people. I'm 6'1" 205 lbs, nicely hung. Non-smoker, social drinker. Straight but not afraid of incidental contact in a male-female-male context. Gay only men need not apply.

The pics accompanying the ad were tasteful as well, including one of him wearing a tux. I knew Amy would like that one. Another, a torso shot in tight briefs, showing the unmistakable outline of a very large cock. Provocative, but not overtly sexual.

Responding to his ad, telling him a little about us, I even sent a couple of pictures of the two of us dressed in club wear. Classy, but with a hint of sexy, showing Amy's hot figure.

In less than an hour I received a response, indicating mutual interest and phone contact number. His name was James.

Working up some nerve, I called his number. I introduced myself as Mike and Amy. It turns out James lives only a few miles away in nearby Duluth. Conversation between the two of us quickly became relaxed as we talked about mutual interests and various experiences in the "Lifestyle".

Explaining about Amy's reluctance to just meet at someone's home, preferring to meet at public venues such as Trapeze. James telling me he visited Trapeze a few times, but didn't like the vibe. Said most folks there were looking for a quick hookup. It just wasn't for him.

Finally he suggested just he and I meet, especially since we lived so close to each other. In this fashion, I could be comfortable with him before deciding to have him meet Amy.

Telling him we lived locally, but preferred to meet somewhere publicly other than our home.

James offered to meet at his place, so we could talk more freely than if we met in a bar or restaurant. Plus I would learn more about the type of person he was.

This sounded like a good idea. He gave me his address and I was off. The timing was perfect as Amy was getting her hair done and would be away for several hours so I wouldn't have to explain my disappearance.

Arriving at the address he provided, I encountered a stylish gated townhouse community. Punching in the code James provided, I navigated to his unit. The overall feeling was very upscale and classy. A good sign.

Heading up the stairs, I rang the bell and was greeting by James. Pleasantly surprised, he looked just like his profile picture. We shook hands and he welcomed me into his home, neatly decorated in a stylish modern look. Obviously a man of taste, a good start.

We sat in the living room and talked about our lives, hobbies, travel. James was divorced for several years, not really anxious to be in a committed relationship again anytime soon.

Offering me a drink, we both settled on Crown and Ginger, then continued our conversation.

Eventually the conversation steered towards the reason for my being there. I explained my desired to have a threesome with Amy and black male. I told him that I could be satisfied with simply watching, if having another male in close contact was a problem.

James laughed, telling me "That isn't a problem."

After giving me a tour of his home, including the master bedroom where he told me, "This is where the magic happens."

We exited sliding doors to the covered back veranda overlooking a small nicely landscaped, but private back yard.

On the veranda was a large hot tub, already uncovered and steaming.

James told me the only problem with his age, was a sore back, the result of and old athletic injury. Telling me he was just getting ready to soak when I called.

Asking me, if not to bold, "Why don't you join me. I know you've been to Hedonism so I know you are comfortable being naked. I have some pics of me with another long term couple that I can show you on the big screen over the tub. Unfortunately this couple had to move to the west coast for her husbands job. I still hope to see them, but it will only be a few times a year at most."

Not wanting to appear prudish, I agreed to join him. James telling me, "You can place your clothes on the chair and there are towels on the bench for your use."

Before I know it, James was naked, waiting for me to be the same. I couldn't help but notice his huge cock, dark brown, circumcised. Although he wasn't hard, it draped down in front of his equally large ball sack.

Noticing my stare he laughed saying, "Does my cock meet your approval? Do you think your Amy would approve?"

I began to apologize but he stopped me saying, "We are both adults here. I realize the attraction of a big black cock like mine to attractive white couples. After all, would you have even considered me if I were any less hung?"

We climbed in the tub and sat across from each other. James switched on the TV using the remote then navigated to the desired photo album.

He said, "This is the couple I was telling you about, Jim and Tina."

Immediately I recognized the background of the photos as his living room, bedroom, master bath and hot tub.

Jim & Tina appeared to be similar age and builds as Amy and I. The photos progressed from the threesome out to dinner, a night club, then finally back at James townhouse.

Eventually the photos got more erotic with Tina in various stages of undress until she was finally totally nude. It was then obvious that Jim had taken control of the camera as now James was visible in the pics.

Soon the pics showed Tina sucking James cock and him fucking her in several positions.

James also had some videos of the three of them having sex. The final video was the most shocking, showed Jim eating Tina's pussy, while James sucked Jim's cock. It ended with James fucking Jim's ass while Jim continued to lick Tina's cunt.

So much for incidental contact, but said nothing.

Studying my face for reaction, James asked if what I saw disturbed me.

Although surprised, I told him it didn't. In fact talking about that type of activity was actually a turn on for Amy.

A smile crossed his face, as he told me he wasn't gay, but enjoyed sucking a cock on occasion. Then said to me, "I'll bet you are hard with what you've just seen and what I told you. Now tell me I'm wrong."

I laughed nervously and said, "You're right. It was pretty hot to watch."

Without hesitation he slid across the tub, boldly reached between my legs and grabbed my cock and began to stroke me. I didn't stop or discourage him.

Then telling me, "Sit on the edge of the tub, let me take care of that for you."

Not knowing what to say or do, I did as asked. He wrapped his thick lips around my cock while using his hand to massage my balls.

Lifting off for a moment he asked, "You like?"

Stammering now, a simple yes was all I could muster.

Before resuming saying with a smile, "I hope you can convince Amy to return the favor in the near future."

Me now telling him, "I'd like to see that as well."

He laughed saying, "I'll bet you would like to see your wife sucking this big black cock of mine, then me fucking her tight cunt. Watching me stretch her out, then shooting my load into her hot pussy. I'm betting you even would like to lick her pussy clean afterwards."

All I could do is moan as he resumed sucking my cock. He was absolutely correct though. The thought of his cock deep in Amy's cunt was almost more than I could bear. I knew I was about to nut in his mouth any second now.

Sensing this he stopped abruptly, stood up, his cock now above the water level. Taking my hand he placed it on his cock.

Now I really came to grip with his size. He was about 8 inches long with a huge girth. The foreskin thick and heavily veined, so thick I could barely wrap my fingers around it.

"What do you think?", he asked. My silence spoke volumes. I was both jealous and in awe at the same time.

"This is what Amy will be getting. Are you sure you want that?"

Then added with a laugh, "She might become addicted to it."

I told him, "I just want to see you fuck her properly, hopefully on a regular basis."

James then asked, "Will you let her see me suck your cock?"

"Yes. I think that would be a major turn on for her.", I said almost too quickly.

"What if she asks you to suck my cock or fuck me in the ass? Maybe you can fuck me while I'm fucking her, perhaps even the other way around."

I didn't know exactly how to respond but said, "I'll pretty much do whatever she asks of me."

I left it at that.

His final words, "OK, lets make this happen."

With that said he wrapped his lips back around my cock resuming his excellent blowjob. With one hand cupping and massaging my balls, the other wrapped around my cock, using it as an extension to his mouth, the outcome was inevitable. Shortly thereafter I unloaded my balls into his mouth. Never missing a beat, he swallowed every drop.

Our encountered now over, we climbed out of the tub and dried off. What had just occurred was never mentioned. We shook hands and I headed for home.

Fast forward a few days, I had given lots of thought to what went down between James and I.

Whatever it was, left me both excited and uncomfortable. I found myself getting hard just thinking about what happened, but refused to masturbate to any remembrance of the event.

That was all to change when my phone rang several days later. My cock immediately stiffened as I recognized James number. My reaction even surprised me. James told me he hoped I might contact him again, was a bit disappointed I hadn't. He also hoped the events of that day hadn't offended me and we could still get together, arranging a scenario to get Amy into a ménage à trois as we initially planned.

Telling him I wasn't offended, just surprised by what occurred, but yes I still wanted to setup an encounter with Amy.

James saying, "I'd say to stop by my place again to discuss, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Perhaps you would like to meet at your home this time?"

Telling him, "That wouldn't be possible, as Amy would be around most of the day. Let's just meet at your place again. I really would like to put you and Amy together, as was my original intention."

"Fine by me. When can you stop by?"

"Does 2 PM work for you?", I said.

"Perfect, I'm meeting a friend for lunch, but he should be gone by then. See you at 2."

Arriving at James now familiar townhouse, I found myself a little nervous about our impending rendezvous. Assuring myself that nothing would happen had me mentally prepared for any possibility.

Ringing the bell, heard James voice come thru the intercom. "Perfect timing Michael. Please let yourself in."

I thought it a little odd but did as told.

The sight that greeted me, blew away any previous thoughts of being mentally prepared for anything.

There on the couch was James, sucking the cock of what had to be the biggest black man I had ever seen. The man was a mountain, something akin to a professional football player. Both men totally naked. Reclining in a relaxed position on the end of the sofa, his hand on the back of James head, setting a tempo for the blowjob he was receiving.

Removing his mouth from the monstrous cock he was sucking, James said, "Michael meet Thomas. We had lunch a little earlier and, well things just got out of hand so to speak. I told Thomas about our potential plans for your wife, even showed him some of her pictures. He was intrigued to say the least. I also told him about our initial encounter, which piqued his interest even further. I hope you aren't offended?"

I really didn't know what to say.

James continued, "My friend Thomas is only interested in getting his cock attended to, either sucked or fucked. It doesn't matter if it's by ass, pussy, or mouth belonging to a male or female, if you get my drift."

Thomas finally speaking, "James, enough talk for now, get that mouth busy again on my cock. Michael, why don't you make yourself comfortable and observe. James tells me you like to watch, he might just teach you something. That bulge in your pants tells me you like what you've seen thus far. Just take off your clothes, so we can all be on the same footing. Feel free to stroke your cock, there's no shame here."

I'm not sure why I didn't just excuse myself and leave, but instead found myself kicking off my shoes, pulling off my shirt, and dropping my pants and shorts.

I sat and watched the two of them for awhile, James going right back on Thomas, alternating sucking his cock and licking his balls.

Thomas now focusing his attention on me saying, "Like what you see, don't you, wanna give it a try?"

Before I could answer, Thomas got up from the couch, walked over and stood in front of me then took my one hand and put it on his cock, James doing likewise.

This was definitely not what I expected. I was now in possession of two huge black cocks. Both similar in length, heavily veined, but thats where the similarity ended. James cock was caramel colored and circumcised, but Thomas' was black as coal and even thicker, something akin to a Red Bull can. However unlike James, he was uncut, the foreskin completely covering the head of his cock, with only a small opening at the very tip..

Thomas kept his hand on mine, forcing me to pull back his foreskin. As we did this, some bright chrome became visible as the head of his cock was revealed. I realized then that I was now up close and personal with his Prince Alpert piercing.

Thomas now saying, "Don't be shy, go ahead and touch it, play with it. It's called a Prince Albert. Ever seen one before?"

Telling him, "I've seen a few on nude beaches, but never been this close to one before."

He laughed saying, "I think that is about to change. Get comfortable with it."

As Thomas continued to hold back the foreskin, i slid my hand out over the dark purple head, fingers eventually reaching the large shiny chrome ring projecting outward from the slit in the head of his cock.

I had seen several of these before, but always thought more about the pain associated with having it done then anything else. Now actually getting this up close and personal to one was something else. It was fascinating. Not in a way that I would want one for myself, but sexually arousing to look at, touch, and play with.

James looking on and seeing my interest, put a hand on my shoulder, encouraging me to drop to my knees saying, "Feels nice doesn't it? It feels even better in your mouth, trust me."

Thomas put a hand on the back of my head while continuing to hold back his foreskin. Opening my lips and letting my tongue out, the first thing encountered was the chrome ring. Expected it to be cold, but it wasn't. It was pleasantly warm, the same temperature as the head of his cock, the foreskin normally surrounding it keeping it at body temperature.

Opening wide, the head of his cock now passed between my lips. My tongue now bolder, running around freely, encircling the head, playing with the piercing like it was a toy for my mouth. Although I wouldn't want one for myself, I could almost understand now why tongue piercings are so popular.

Just like that, I was sucking my first cock. The fact the it was black, uncircumcised, and pierced adding to the experience.

Thomas now releasing the grip on his foreskin, placed his hands on both sides of my head, encouraging me to go even deeper.

As he did this, my one hand rested on his thigh for balance and support, as well as a push back point in case he became too forceful in face fucking. Luckily this didn't happen. I found myself trying to take as much of his cock into my mouth as possible, without gagging to badly. His cock so thick, breathing through my mouth was almost impossible. Committing to breathing thru my nose only, made it much easier and comfortable. In fact, doing this allowed his cock to go even deeper.

My free hand now found his huge scrotum. As I began to cup and massage the large egg sized orbs it contained, I heard a moan escape from his lips. Obviously, he liked this.

Thomas now saying, "That's it Michael, you're an excellent cock sucker."

Not exactly sure that was a compliment I really wanted to hear, I never the less continued to take him ever deeper. Before I knew it, my nose was embedded in his kinky pubic hair just above the base of his shaft. Reaching out with my lips, I was briefly able to touch the base of his cock. I made it my goal to take his all. Mission accomplished.

Returning to more reasonable depths, I kept sucking that big black cock, my tongue and lips busy all the while, trying hard to provide maximum pleasure.

Eventually I felt another hand on the top of my head, this time pulling me back from the cock I was now sucking. It was James. Thought he was indicating it was his turn, but instead said, "Lets take this to somewhere more comfortable."

Still on my knees, mouth half full of Thomas's cock, I glanced towards James and saw a large drop of pre-come dangling from the end of his cock. I guess my little show with Thomas was having an effect on him.

Reluctantly letting the remainder of Thomas's cock slip from my mouth, my saliva clung to the chrome piercing forming a long sticky string. Pulling back even further, this string finally broke, the balance of it landing on my lips and chin. Almost automatically, used my tongue to lap it up.

Turning to James, took his cock into my mouth briefly, tasting the pre-come that had formed, before releasing him as well.

Not exactly equal treatment, but knew there would be more to come. They both helped me to my feet.

Resigning myself to the inevitable, I followed James towards the bedroom, Thomas trailing close behind. Feeling a hard slap on my ass cheek, Thomas laughed saying, "This will be fun. Going to show you the time of your life."

Still feeling the sting of his hand, I wondered what I had gotten myself into, but felt compelled to see this through, trying to convince myself this was some anomaly, a social experiment of sorts, not a life changing event.

Arriving in the bedroom, James excused himself to use the bathroom. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, I nervously waited to see what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait very long. Thomas sauntered over, stood in front of me saying, "Now where were we. Ahh, that's right, you were getting intimately acquainted with my cock. I think you should continue your indoctrination."

308lover
308lover
299 Followers
12