A Long Wait in The Shackles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since they entered, Jane is looking uneasy. "Good. I'll take you up on that offer. But I'm not perverted enough to use the whips. Let me just do the lite version." Taking a shaky deep breath, Jane suddenly walks up to the shackled sister and starts to spank her buttocks with a bare palm.

The move startles Debby and makes her gasp while Andrea watches with great amusement. There is definitely some ancient hatred that drives the spanking, which sounds as loud and sharp as cymbal beats. It must be painful, too. But Debby can't really distinguish pain from the combination of feelings the spanking evokes, guilt, shame, fear, victimhood, and most of all, arousal. Almost like a leaking pipe, her eyes and her sex start dripping at the same time.

Jane stops after about 20 slaps and stares at her reddened palm. Then she checks out her own flushed face in the mirror. Unlike Debby whose face turned whiter, Jane has the opposite facial reaction when aroused. She takes a second to reckon with the fact that she may be a sadist and that Debby, the person she's supposed to protect, became the first temptation that outed her. The sisters look at each other, frozen, not sure what to make of it.

"Whatever sibling feud there was, this should have covered it," says Jane.

"That's it? You let her get off so easily?" For Andrea, the game just started.

"Well, anything worse will have legal implications. You said it yourself," says Jane.

"No, it won't. Not if you do it right." Andrea walks in front of Debby, only 2 feet from her bowing head. Then he signals Jane to join him. Jane complies out of curiosity. Now they stand facing each other with the shackled sister watching and waiting.

"Let me get you out of this," Andreas says with the same unremarkable expression while lowering the shoulder stripes of Jane's dress.

Both sisters gasp at the sudden change of sexual focus in the room. "What are you doing?" Jane asks while stopping her dress from falling down, but she makes no move of walking away.

"No offense," says Andrea, "but you will be better off not talking." He straightens Jane's arms with a slow but forceful maneuver and allows her dress to slip all the way down. For some reason, Jane actually stops talking. In an attempt to retain some control, she starts unbuttoning Andrea's shirt, as if it was her idea too.

A few long seconds later, Andrea and Jane are both naked. And they are close enough to Debby for her to smell their oozing hormones.

"Now what?" asks Jane.

"Kneel."

"No way. I'm not a submissive slave girl like that one."

"I know. You're a dom. You derive pleasure from punishing your ungrateful sister. But what's a better punishment for that little slave than giving yourself to the cock she's longing for? For your revenge, a little submission is worth it."

Jane sees right through Andrea's plot to rule both women sexually with a single act. But at this point, it's not a priority for Jane to figure out her ranks in the domination food chain. Without a word, she gets on her knees and adjusts her height so that her mouth is one inch away from Andrea's erect cock.

She looks Debby in the eyes while sticking out the tip of her tongue and gently dipping Andrea's glans. It prompts Debby to subconsciously lick the air in imitation. Whatever Andrea's conspiracy is, Jane is grateful for it. She acts like his cock is a soap bar and rubs it incessantly with her face, her neck, her breasts, and the cleavage in between. She uses her remaining bit of self-control to avoid sucking on it so the erection will last longer.

Andrea was right about this being a punishment. What can Debby do but twist, struggle, and beg? She was able to handle the wait and the spanking a moment ago because she took for granted that Andrea's cock was not going anywhere. It was only natural for her fragile, receptive body to feel entitled to any lustful penis in close proximity. That turns out to be a naive assumption. Jane has replaced her and is determined to use up Andrea's every bit of libido before Debby could have a turn. And God knows when they will show Debby some mercy and let her reach for a vibrator. No doubt, it will be a long wait.

On the bright side, at least Debby feels that she has finally understood her sister.

12