Penny's Correction Ch. 01

Story Info
We plan punishment for my wife.
7.6k words
4.6
28.3k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Penny's Correction

As she came into the house on that Friday evening my wife, Penny, was flustered. Her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavily, as if she had just run a mile. I put down the paper I was reading and stood as she entered the sitting room. She was highly agitated.

"What is it?" I asked as I took her hand.

"Oh, God." Penny sobbed. I held her at arms length and looked into her eyes. She wouldn't maintain eye contact, looking instead from left to right then around the room.

I kissed her cheek. "What is it?" I repeated as I hugged her precious body to mine. She was gently sobbing. I had a suspicion of what was troubling her as our friend, Peter Wellington, the CEO of Hard Electronics, who also happened to be her boss, had previously phoned me.

"It was awful. He told me that my job was on the line."

I gasped. "What?" I knew that she was referring to Peter. "He said what?" She had been his PA for a year now. He was well known as a hard man to please, demanding high standards from his employees; perhaps, more to the point, she respected and even admired him. But she was also in awe of him. Of course I knew that she had feelings for him. How far those feelings went were still unknown to me. But I was not jealous. I understood why, and I even got a secret pleasure from the fact that she seemed to be subservient to her dictatorial boss.

"He was upset about the fact that I had mistakenly deleted some important material from the company hard drive. I can not understand how the data was deleted. The IT boys say that it will be impossible to retrieve it."

I kissed her again as I tried to reassure her. "Take your shoes off, sit down and have a glass of wine." I told her. She took off her jacket and sat on the sofa with her stockinged feet tucked under her. I went to the kitchen and poured a couple of glasses of cold Sauvignon from the bottle in the fridge. As I returned to the sitting room she was looking at her I Phone. I gave her a glass as she placed the phone on the seat beside her. I sat next to her on the sofa and took a sip of my wine.

I put my glass down and took her hand. "So my darling, what did he say to upset you so much?"

She took a sip of her wine. I felt that she was reticent, perhaps embarrassed. "He was sitting at his desk and I felt like a naughty school girl as I stood in front of him. I think that he wanted me to feel that way." She took another sip of wine and looked at me. Squeezing my hand she shivered and continued: "He told me that he may have to let me go."

"Oh hell. That does look bad." I said.

"He said that he would think about it over the weekend and we would discuss the matter on Monday morning," she sobbed.

I kissed Penny on the lips. "Oh, darling. I am so sorry." I kissed her again. Perhaps her admiration of Peter was just a bit more entangled than I was aware of. Regardless, it would be a major upset for her to get sacked by him.

Now was the time for me to introduce the plan which I had so often privately dreamed of. I was scared, but excited about where this could lead. My heart was beating in my chest and my hand rested on her thigh. "Penny, I think that he is giving you a way out," I told her with a trembling voice.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well if he wanted to sack you he would have done so there and then," I explained. "Why wait until Monday?"

"Oh! What do you think then? You know that I really want to keep this job. I really like working for him even though he can be a bully at times." She gave me a worried smile as I held her tight and kissed her on the lips again.

"Well, I think that he likes you as well. As I see it there is another option," I told her. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. I gripped her thigh more firmly. "We could take the initiative." I continued. She snuggled up to me as I put my arm around her shoulders giving her a firm hug. I took the glass out of her hand and placed it on the table. Her arms went around my neck. My cock was stiffening.

She looked up at me. "Really? What are you suggesting?"

Would she buy it? I thought. "Well he didn't sack you; so he wants to keep you. But he has to do something to make you understand the enormity of your mistake. He has to impress upon you his control." My hand gently went from her thigh to rest on her bosom, covered by her bra and blouse. My cock twitched again.

"But how could we.......?" She left the question unfinished.

I paused, gently stroking her breast. "Well..." My voice wavered. I cleared my throat. My heart was beating fast. "Remember you telling me about that time, after your father had died, when you were at college, and when you were living with your mother? You told me that your uncle was visiting."

"Yes. But what has that got to do....." She paused. She was thinking. She looked at me. "Oh God." Her breathing quickened. I tightened my hold on her breast, now gripping it firmly. Her nipples were growing under my touch as she recalled the incident to which I was referring. "You can't be suggesting...." Her hand grasped my other hand and squeezed. Although it had been many years ago, she had told me that, when she was alone she had masturbated remembering that incident. And, often as a prelude to our lovemaking she would tell me of the events of that day. It had always led to exciting passion. I felt her arousal. "Oh God! You are, aren't you?" she breathed into my ear.

"Well, there are lessons from then which would be applicable now," I told her.

Her breathing was coming in short sharp bursts. I undid the buttons on her blouse. "Remember?" I asked. I pinched the firm nipple through her bra. She said nothing but gave a little shudder. I kissed her again, this time finding her lips. Our kisses became more passionate and it was not long before I had lowered a strap of her bra. "Remember how your uncle used his belt on you?" My hand encompassed the firm, now naked breast. She sighed deeply. I slipped her skirt off. My hand lowered her knickers. I caressed her buttocks as I slid the waistband down over them. Penny had a full round bubble backside with firm globes. I gave them a gentle slap. "You needed punishment then...." Slap, slap ".... and you need it now..." Slap. Her backside was made for this. My hand was now on her pussy. She was wet. "Don't you?" She said nothing, then moaned deeply.

Soon my cock was embedded deeply in her gloriously wet soft vagina. I rode her hard. I pushed my cock deep into her. She gasped and looked me in the eye. "Is that is what you want?" she breathed deeply. "Do you want me to be beaten by Peter?"

I eased my penis out. "Yes. You have been careless. You now need a good seeing to." I told her as I forced into her again. My lovely wife orgasmed with an loud groan beneath me. I couldn't hold on as I spurted my spunk deep into her vagina.

Afterwards we were lying in our semi undressed state on the sofa. We kissed and held each other tightly. "God, Penny, that was wonderful," I told her. Remembering that visit of her uncle when she had been in her teens had once again enhanced our lovemaking. My wife was always excited by recalling the occasion.

"Let's get you to bed," I told her. I gave her bottom a couple of taps with my hand.

We went upstairs. "I will phone him in the morning." I told her as I kissed and cuddled her in bed. My hand held her bottom firmly.

"Oh, God. No, you mustn't." She turned and looked me in the eye. "What are you going to say? How could you possibly suggest....." We held each other tightly. As I kissed her neck she smiled and whispered: "He is much more imposing..... than my uncle!"

"And better looking," I added as I kissed her behind her ear.

She gripped my cock which had started to harden again. "God, you are wicked. Do you really think? If we... er.... Would you want to be there?" My cock jumped at her words but I left the question unanswered. "My God, it really excites you," she said as she stroked the hard tool in her hand.

"And you," I said as I touched her soft mound. She shuddered. I gently pushed my index finger between her labia. It was soaking as a result of our previous lovemaking. "Darling.... Has he ever... er... tried to... you know?" I asked tentatively.

"What?"

"You know... " My hand crept to her breast. "Tried it on. Like... er.... kiss you or anything?"

Penny took a hold of my cock, kissing me on the lips. She sighed. "You naughty man, thinking that," she whispered.

The next morning, being a Saturday, we got up later than usual and went downstairs in our night clothes. Penny was wearing a shorty transparent nightdress covered with a light satin wrap down to mid thigh. She was somewhat subdued as we had a light breakfast. We cleared up the kitchen and I took her in my arms. I kissed her. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"No." She gave me a nervous smile. "I am a bit scared. What are you going to do?"

"I'll phone him and see how the land lies. OK?" I asked.

She gave a shiver. "No... not really," she paused. "In the cold light of day I don't think that it is a good idea. You will be putting ideas into his head and, in any case, he wouldn't want to....." She looked at me.

Together we sat on the sofa in the sitting room. I put the phone on speaker so that she could hear both sides of the conversation. "Oh God," she said. "No. Please don't." I put a hand on her thigh. She trembled; her nipples were visibly hard. I dialled.

"Good morning Peter. This is John Taylor."

"Oh, good morning John. Are you wanting another game of tennis?" He and I played about once a month.

"No, it's not about tennis," I replied. "It is about Penny."

"Oh, I hope that she is OK?"

I got straight to the point. "I am phoning because Penny told me about the deletion of the documents on the company computer. She is very upset about it. I wanted to tell you how sorry she is."

"Yes, well it was certainly a major set back for the company. We will probably loose a major contract as a result."

"Well we are both very sorry and only hope that you will retain her as your PA. She really loves the job and enjoys working for you." I thought that I would flatter him.

"Well she is certainly an outstanding PA, and her sunny personality has brought a breath of fresh air to the company since she joined us. We all like her and think highly of her"

"She will be really pleased to hear that," I told him. I smiled at her. She gave me a weak grin back. I patted her thigh, then kept my hand there.

He continued: "That is all well and good, but loosing that data is a terrible loss for us."

"Penny understands that. She would like to make amends." I said as my hand rubbed her thigh.

"Well, perhaps there could be ways we could deal with it. What do you and Penny think?"

"Penny and I discussed it last evening. I impressed upon her that there are going to be repercussions and that you will want to impress upon her the need to prevent a re-occurrence." She gasped as her hand gripped the wrist of my hand on her thigh.

"I am glad that you both understand that. What did you conclude?"

"Well, the reason why I am phoning is because I think that you ought to be made aware of an incident that occurred about ten years ago, before we were married." Penny caught her breath and gripped my wrist.

"Please no," she whispered. "No, you mustn't tell him."

I was conscious that I was about to disclose an intimate part of my wife's past; an event that, up until now, she had shared only with me. I moved my hand up her thigh as I continued:

"She was 19 at the time, living with her mother; her father having died the year before. Her uncle had been staying with them for the week. Penny had gone out to party with some friends from college. She had told her mother that she would return at midnight. At three o'clock in the morning she had not returned home and her mother woke Penny's uncle. Penny eventually got back home at nine the next morning just in time to have a quick shower prior to getting to her college. She missed the first lecture that morning but managed to complete the remainder of the day's seminars."

I paused. Penny was highly embarrassed with a deep glow on her cheeks. She was breathing rapidly. She gripped my hand as it wandered over her thigh.

"But what has that got to do with..." Peter paused. "What happened?"

I squeezed her thigh tightly as I continued: "When she got back home that evening her mother and uncle were in the sitting room waiting for her. Penny's uncle asked her mother how she had been dealt with when her daughter had misbehaved in the past. Her mother explained that, when he was alive, her husband used to take his belt to her, but since she was now grown up it was not appropriate. Her uncle said that she was not too old for a thrashing. Much to Penny's shock her mother agreed."

Penny was breathing heavily as I recanted this story. "Oh God. No." She whispered. I edged my hand up her inner thigh baring it under the nightdress. I knew that my telling her boss of this incident would arouse her. Discussion of it always did. I touched the folds of her labia. She moaned. Her hand gripped my wrist firmly.

"What happened then?" Peter asked.

"Penny was highly embarrassed, but also frightened and aroused by her Uncle's words. But it would probably be best if she was to tell you what happened when you next see her." I told him.

"OK. That sounds interesting. Aroused, you say?"

"Yes, Peter." I replied.

"Are you available today?" He asked. Penny gasped loudly.

"God no. Definitely not." she whispered to me. My heart thumped and my cock jumped.

"Yes.....," I looked Penny in the eye. "Today would be fine." I replied, my heart beating hard in my chest.

"Bring her to my office at 2.00pm this afternoon. Being a Saturday no one will be about other than the security staff. So we will have the privacy required. And we will have all afternoon to deal with the matter. If you do not show I will assume that she does not want to continue employment with us."

As I finished the call I looked at Penny. She was breathing heavily and her mouth was open in shock. "What have you done?" she asked. She turned towards me on the sofa as my fingers slipped up to play with her naked clitoris. Her nipples were pushing out the material of her wrap. She shivered and looked at me. "No....., no..... please darling. Please no. God, what made you....."

I put my arm around her and held her tight. "It is for your own good, darling. He will deal with you fairly and firmly; and the good news is that you will keep your job."

"But... Oh God. No. That incident with my uncle was terrible. He really should not have done what he did. You shouldn't have told him about it."

I kissed her and moved my hand to her breast. "You know how aroused you get when thinking about that time with your uncle. It was a long time ago and at last we have the opportunity for you to experience something similar. It has been an aphrodisiac to us both whenever we have discussed it. We will now have a more recent and relevant experience."

"But hell! I was a teenager needing correction. I'm a respectable married woman now."

"Yes, and now you need chastising again. It will do you good, and now you are an adult you can be dealt with more severely. Now is the time for us to update our memories." She gasped.

I opened her gown and pushed up her nightdress. My fingers returned to the lips of her labia. She was excreting. I pushed two fingers between the lips. I eased her bottom to the edge of the sofa. I knelt in front of her placing my hard cock at the entrance of her vulva. With a small shove I was deep into her with ease. We kissed. She shuddered. My hands tightened on her buttocks. We held each other firmly as I rode her. "He will want to punish you." I told her. She moaned loudly. "He will beat you.....And you deserve it..." I pulled back then thrust into her again. "You want it...." I pushed in hard again. "You need it.....you crave it." She cried out and, with a yell, she shuddered in my arms as she orgasmed.

"Yes." she cried. I pushed inside her; her vagina gripped my penis tightly. "Will you ask him to use his belt?" She cried.

"Yes, Penny, I want him to use his belt on you. I want him to punish you firmly." I looked her in the eye.

She held my stare. "And for you to watch," she said; which was the tipping point for me as I pumped my sperm into her vagina.

For the rest of the morning, as she attempted to busy herself in the kitchen and sitting room, Penny kept giving inane reasons as to how we could avoid visiting Peter that afternoon.

Eventually she gave up as I told her to go to the bedroom to get dressed. I shortly heard the shower running. At 1.00pm I called out telling her that I had prepared a light lunch. She came downstairs wearing a plain white skirt and a light blue Kashmir sweater under a white linen blazer. She looked extremely smart. I knew that sweater, having admired it many tines in the past. It had a high neckline but it was tight, moulding itself snugly around her proud, firm, 36 C breasts, making them look almost bare. There was the outline of a bra beneath. The light skirt, breaking just above the knee, covered the upper part of her hold up flesh covered stockings. The blazer was loose over her chest, too tight to be buttoned. The shape of her proud breasts were pronounced by the sweater. She had applied a light pastel shade of make up. Her hair was loose down to her shoulders and she looked lovely. Her cheeks were naturally flushed a gentle rouge. Her breathing was ragged.

"You look lovely, darling," I told her. "Lunch?" She replied that she wasn't hungry, sitting opposite me fiddling with her hands.

"Here this will help you," I said as I passed her a glass of wine.

She smiled as she took the glass. She took a large mouthful. "John, this is so wrong. Let's...."

"Are you wearing panties?" I interrupted her. She was silent. "Are you?"

She looked to the floor. "Yes, of course."

"Show me."

"John, no."

She looked at me. I said nothing. Defiance!

After a moment she stood and slowly lifted her dress. I watched in anticipation. There was a lovely view of the naked white flesh at the top of her thighs above the soft pink mesh of the self supporting stockings. The panties were red lace, almost completely transparent. They were not the sort that she would normally wear every day; very much the type of panties for a special occasion. Her mound was pronounced and her pubic hairs were visible both through the material and to the sides, tying to escape the taut lace.

"They are very fetching, darling." I told her as I fingered the light material.

"Yes.... I thought...." she started to say hesitatingly.

"You thought that sight of them would give him a treat?"

"No, of course not."

I stood beside her and ran my hand over her bottom. I gave her a slap. Her firm buttocks quivered. I tapped her backside again. "Not much protection for the belting?"

Penny cried out. "Oh, God."

"And matching bra?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Are you wet, darling?" I asked.

She quivered as my hand went down to her vulva, touching it through the panties. I could feel that she was. "Oh God," she replied.

"Is it because of the anticipation? You wanted him to see these panties and bra?"

"God. Well... Maybe a bit. I am so much on edge."

I was behind her as I took her shoulders in my hands. She was still holding her skirt up. "Has he ever touched you?" I whispered in her ear as I eased forward so my clothed cock was nestled in her backside. She didn't reply but her breathing was laboured. My right hand went to her buttock. I gave it a slap. Then another. "These panties are perfect." I told her.

I raised my hand up to her stomach pulling the soft Kashmir up out of the waist band of her skirt. I raised it to her breast. I took a covered breast in my hand. The red lace bra was soft and skimpy. Her nipples hardened under my touch through the material. I whispered in her ear: "Go upstairs and put a thong on under your pants. It will help to absorb your discharge." She dropped her skirt from her hands. "Also, should he want to take your panties down, I wouldn't want him to be tempted by seeing the lips of your pussy," I added.

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers