All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

i know that great chapter does not do this chapter justice but i can not come up with the right words to decribe just how good it is love the story so far and can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
as always :)

you deliver an amazing chapter/story... I can't wait to see how this all plays out!

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Ohhhhhh this is getting soo good!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
Dominos anyone?

I loving this... you're putting all your pieces into place, and soon we will get to watch them fall into a pretty picture. I can't wait. When Rayne mentioned the vamp outside, I instantly assumed Gard but was so happy to see it as Freya. Two strong minded vamps against two strong minded wolves, gotta love that.

Thanks for posting sweetie.

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
oh boy

are things about to get bumpy( and i enjoy bumpy)

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
ahhhh YES!

Merry Christmas 11 months early to me!! thank you so much for posting so quickly!!!! I am thinking that they need to add a few stars to our options so that you actually get a fair rating...I would def click 7's:-)

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 13 years ago
And the plot thickens...

loved it! I think I know what Rayne's secret is... :)

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago
Oh my!

I don't think it's possible for me to go to bed at a reasonable time when I know your stories are about to post! Ah but it's such a good bedtime story. I just wish I could sleep afterwards lol. Especially now, snow and ice are yucky but nothing brightens the mood like a jazz story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Another chapter! So soon, so wonderful, so very sexy! 

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Nice one!!

These pairings are bound to bring trouble! Cant wait to see how things turn out.I am literally chomping on my bits and wish I knew a time lord so I can go to the future and read the whole series!!!!

jilliebjilliebabout 13 years ago
Go, Rayne!

Yay, it *was* Gard who caught Rayne! Figured it would be him since he's the oldest living vampire. I really enjoy their verbal sparring -- I guess rakish bad boys will always be more fun than the broody silent types. ;-P

Poor Rayne. She's got Gard banishing her one moment and Freya plotting her death the next. Is it no wonder she's quickly becoming my favorite new character? Ha!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gotta Love Gard!

He is one sexy vamp and I think Rayne's cat knows it even if Rayne is not so sure. Love the interaction between Fraya and her nephew, the hybrid children seem like a special group with their abilities of emotion sensing and (Lily's) talking to wolves.

As always Fantastic Chapter ***** entertainment...You NEVER disapoint!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 13 years ago
So much to look forward to.

I too know what Rayne's secret. But for the benefit of those that don't, I'll let that reveal itself in due time. Love the interaction between Gard and Rayne. I can't wait to see how he interacts with everyone when his presence is finally revealed. I applaud Rayne's efforts on Dayton's behalf. I thknk he secretly wants her to help him because he has to see what she's doing. And finally, the road that Freya and Dayton have ahead of them is so rocky that one false slip and they'll fall off the nearby cliff to their doom. I look forward to how you make it play out Jaz.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
OOooohhh

OOOooohhhh Jaz, what tangled webs we weave *giggles evilly* You are so very good and i can not wait to read more, Rayne just has to play with fire it must be the wildcat in her to tweak Freya like that, i can see the clash now and not only will Gard appear but so will the rest including Day to keep the Ladies from killing each other...

Keep up the excellent work hun

Donna

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
I thought so...

I was right in guessing the pairing of Dayton and Freya and Gard and Rayne...I can't wait for the next chapter...hehehe...I am seeing HUGE fireworks in the future...I can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just brillant

The only thing that gets me through the boring wednesday at work and i'm going back to reread them all again (for the n th time)

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
A good chapter

Figured it was Gard, the kids have thier own story and he is a good match for Rayne, looks like she's another hybrid, I wonder if that will make it easier for her and Gard to mate. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why are all these comments written by the same hand?

Why do you do it?

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
I can't wait

I can't wait for the next chapter. I do think I know ranye's secret but I'll wait and see if I'm correct. Love the pairings and the little ones so cute. Great writer as always. You never fail to deliver. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
plssssssssssssssssssssss keep it coming.

THANKS FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY. WELL SCRIPTED AND CAPTIVATING.THUMBS UP.XX

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
I must say

the way you made Freya at the end, seems like she a jealous, crazy, stalking, vain bitch that can't have her way and an attention whore to boot. other than that I really like the pairing between Gard and Rayne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awwesoome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey it was a wonferful chapter. it was a superb idea to include the guardina and rayne.

YOU ROCK !!!!

plz post the next chapters earlyyy!!!

i keep checking the site daily for your post

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Great chapter!

You have given this story a nice twist. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please don't keep us waiting for too long......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING!!1

You are a AWESOME author, you should totally look into getting published or self publishing your books with barnes and noble as ebooks, I would pay for your stories and would LOVE to own them on my ereader, so I could take them with me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Anonymous

Whoever posted...

Why are all these comments written by the same hand?

Why do you do it?

Why does Jaz write fantastic stories..we dont know..maybe to share a talent she has of writing entertaining and exciting stories with people who really want to read them.

I would like to ask you a uestion Anonymous..

Why do you always hide behine an anonymous user..?

I personally love to be thought of as Jaz's Alt .. cos in betweeen my work at the hospital, my home life, daughter, grandaughter and writing I honestly have nothing better to do than invent alternative persona's who can not help but gush at all the other alt's I have written under.

I have a life...it is not Jaz's..but naturally YOU dont believe someone would like to read for FUN...ENJOYMENT...or for any other reason than to decieve other thousands of LIT readers..damn Jaz your good!!

I wear my name with pride..I am PHOENIXBREEZ...J to those in the know!! ;)

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Holy ******* shit!

You crank it up fast this time. But damn this is so going to be fun.

Anyway what's up with Rayne? Did the first hybrid couple have children before they were killed and the council simply never knew about it or what? Because by now you've made her origins pretty clear. And I thought that Gard was the only unattached male remaining for her, so it's really nice to see that confirmed.

Keep going, my dear lady. This is just to good.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
oh wow!!!

i love how the story is unfolding. it kept on getting better and better. :)

can't wait for chapter 4!!!!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i'm with phoenixbreez. anon, if you love to accuse other of using alts then at least have the guts to make an account yourself and face up. who's the jealous coward here? not us.

J hunny, another wonderful addition to this story. i have already read it, but i so love rereading it and read up on all these wonderful comments and then see you hit the roof in amazement ;-)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
love it...

oooohh the tension, sparks will fly.

thanks jaz, for another great chapter. ;0)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Thank You

Jaz, What you probably consider a challenge to yourself as a writer, I see as a way to honor fans like myself. By going back to the beginning with Caleb and Annie, I know that you are taking this whole series to heart.It would be so easy to just go forward w/the story and not worry about past characters, and it must be more difficult as a writer to include them vs creating new characters. Please know that many of your fans like myself appreciate this fact. It's like running into an old best friend. You want to know everything that has happened since you last saw each other.

Ok, I'm starting to babble on. Just know the joy you get from writing is nothing compared to the joy I get reading such a wonderfully written story.

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
@ Anonymous

LOL, how about you put the green monster away and go write something, whats wrong, can't handle a new big dog in your very tiny yard. Grow up and don't waste the space on the comments, sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ooh - speculation city!

Could Rayne be an original vamp/were daughter - orphaned at birth thereby leaving her true nature a mystery, even to herself? Could she even possibly be familially linked to Caleb? Love the Gard/Rayne, Dayton/Freya possibilities. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!

I LOVED IT!!! You're an amazing author! Keep up the spectacular work! Thank you for sharing!!!!

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Challenge...

Here is challenge for you Jaz start posting even faster ...

Love your work and it is worth the wait even if I have to wait 24 hrs...(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@Anonymous

Uhh, jealous much?

1)An anonymous user can only post once per IP address(trust me, I've tried as I'm too lazy to make an account), so, seeing as there are at least 3+ anonymous comments (not including this one, LOL), that's at least 3 diff. people, right? (I doubt Jaz would travel to diff. IPs just for this purpose xD)

2)Some of these commenters have stories of their own (I've read some great ones), so, yeah, unless Jaz has no life whatsoever to create ALL 60+ accounts and write a whole bunch of different stories just for the sake of these series, yeah...

3)Obviously, you are just telling lies especially if you just use an anonymous comment (wait, am I being a hypocrite here? XD) Hey, I'm just lazy. You probably have your own account that you're too afraid to post under BECAUSE YOU KNOW TONS of people will stand up for Jaz and will probably go after you and and ost a bunch of crap and low ratings on your account. I know I'm right ;) Either that, or jyou're just a crabby jealous person, HA XD

Oh, BTW, congratz Jaz! To have haters means your stories are actually really(times infinity) amazing ;) (what good stories do NOT have haters? Right? xD)

clarketoniclarketoniabout 13 years ago
Congratulations

I don't usually write comments but I always score but after reading the nasty anonymous comments - I just wanted you too know I love all your works and have read them all over the past year and loved every week when a new chapter would be posted.

Whoever the green eyed monster is take the lemon out of your mouth.

Keep up the excellent work Jazz and thanks for the wonderful stories - a devoted fan

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
Absolutley fabulous!

100% pure unadulterated entertainment!

SuebeblueSuebeblueabout 13 years ago
Bloody marvelous!

Hi Jaz

The family is shaping up nicely.....more annoying weres and vamps......enough for a football team and more for Demetri to hate!

Keep it coming and ignore the ignorant annonymous posters - we love you and welcome back

Sue

XxX

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
It just keeps getting better!!!!

How is this possible!!?? Just when you thought it was safe to read again....JazJaws!!!!!! Girl if you dont cut it out!!! Your becoming a repeat offender!!! Your writing should be against the law!!! Yes folk we have a literary badass on our hands!!!! Brava!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I LOVE YOU JAZ!

I LOVE THIS NEW STORY!! I can't wait for more!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
I don't think Freya is acting irrational at all . . .

you have to remember that she's been pretty much doing whatever she wants, within vampire law, for centuries. For her to act like a vain, spoiled brat is natural, it's who she is. Her brother has doted on her and given into her whims and she expects everyone else to do so as well. So it's totally natural that Drayton ignoring her would piss her off--it would irritate a LOT of women if a hot guy ignored them. I can't wait for her confrontation with Rayne--it will be very interesting.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
wowsa

chapters are coming so fast I feel like a spoiled kid at Christmas. Thank you for being so wonderful to us and posting so quickly. Love where the story is going. And pay no attention to the bad person who hides behind their anonymity (sp) - they are just jealous cause they could never write any where near as wonderful as you do. hugs, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

this was amazingggg. and if im correct in my assumptions rayne and gard will get together and freya and dayton will get together right? although im a little confused on that one. itll be interesting to see how you explain it can't wait for the next chapter hope it comes as soon as the others did :D

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezeabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Like Clarketoni I very rarely comment, but always vote. I’ve followed all of your stories from the very first chapter of FTI a year ago. Like all your other fans, I have yelled at the cliffhangers while eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

So glad my guess was correct that it was Gard that attacked her.LOL I also think that Rayne IS the original were/vamp hybred from Gards era and that she is the answer to what the hybred kids will grow up to be.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great chapter

Loved it very much. More please

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

You know, with their witty little back and forth banter, Gard and Rayne are quickly becoming favorites of mine. Something about the way he calls her kitty is just adorable. Add to that the turbulence with Freya and Dayton, and this is shaping up to be a specacular story. It seems like each story you write is better than the last. :)

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
Brilliant...

I want to ask how you can become better with every line you write? I thought Guard and the panter were brilliant and then you create Liam. He is brilliantly written and his feelings for his aunt are heart warming. And then (!) you decide to give the cold hearted bitch of Vampire a heart. How do you do it And hurry up I want more!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
Wow

Amazing. I sit here shaking my head at your talent. I'm at a loss for words to credit your writing which I absolutely LOVE. Thank you. U ROCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I think it's all been said in the comments already....

BUT NOT BY ME!! lol

SO... fantastic chapter (the best yet? I think so), beautifully written - am loving the complexities between the characters, and yes am loving our old friends too!

Gard/Rayne, Rayne/Dayton, Dayton/Freya - it's an intricate weave and bloody brilliant in my view. Super job Jaz!! :)

F

PS and yes, Liam is such a cutie! ha,ha. Do we really have to wait a week now? *makes a sad and pitiful look*

pagemasterpagemasterabout 13 years ago
I think I figured it out!

Rayne is a hybrid! Like the children! That's why she's so interested in them and why no one can figure out what she is! Mind officially blown... Jaz, you've opened so many new doors with this story series. I can't wait to see if I'm right!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
I agree Sandman!

Gard and Rayne are purrrrfect together.LOL

DragonElf639DragonElf639about 13 years ago
Everyone else has said this

but I agree with them - Rayne is definitely a hybrid. Possibly *the* hybrid from 500 years ago, possibly not.

Either way, I'm addicted. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg

Jazcullen - I love you!! but for the love of all that's good could you not write faster!!! The waiting is terrible!

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 13 years ago
Oh My GOSH!

Yeah um, love the story completely but CAN YOU WRITE FASTER!!! Pwese?? =^_^=

mira98mira98about 13 years ago

I really love reading your stories! So far I've read each chapter multiple times waiting for you to post the next chapter :O Please let it come soon!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
The problem I have with you.......

is that your stories are sooooooo good,I cant wait for the updates.So might I make a suggestion that you wait a while and write about 5-8 chapters at once(each at least 6 pages long!!!!) and post them at once,cos I am running out of Vicodin and may soon move up to coke,hemp,ganja or a mixture of the three cos anticipation is killing me.I and a group of friends actually spent an hour speculating on what is coming up next instead of World peace,Somalia,Egypt or other better things!!!LOL!

Better yet you can set up a site for spoilers!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

please write more!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait much longer!:)

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Trying... not... to... gush...

Ahh, damn, it's breaking through... OMG, That was fantastic!! LOL

Listen, author! The most breathtaking thing about this story was watching your ability grow until it's reached it's current level. Where do I begin? With the background details, drawing a picture that has a focus, and an environment behind it? Or how about the depth of the characters now, particularly since you're including ancients with a rich and colourful history? Your improvements have been dramatic.

I'm going to be watching you author, because you're achieving a level of skill now, where I would pay money to read anything you publish.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
can you say mates?

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
rereading now .. .

in the proper order! I accidentally stumbled upon this series and loved it so much I went looking for more of your writing. Now that I've gone through the preceding stories in the proper order, I'm enjoying this series even more the second time around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hooked

I am so glad that you are writing Freya's story! Thank you for all your beautiful works of art!

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Gards Shoulders are nearly 6 and a half feet wide ?

Well that certainly completes the long hair - leather pants look.

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
I knew I should have avoided this story!

I actually tried to avoid it because I knew you would suck me in yet again. So tonight I said I'd read one chapter...Yeah Right! Now I find myself on the way to chapter 4. Why do I do this to myself? LOL

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
How the mighty fall

Poor Freya

But why didnt Dayton's wolf recognise her?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Daireto

Dayton's wolf did but Dayton won't allow him control except on the Lunar Moon he is in deep denial and grief that he doesn't recognize or allow... yet... any emotion through except for Rayne... yet....

I love this series all will unfold.

This about my third re read but grabs you every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's weird isn't it

that three-quarters of these commenters have only ever commented on a kind of dull, formulaic written by numbers load of old crap. Where did all these commenters come from? Are they alts? Does Jaz culen have fifty alts? All the comments have the same rhythm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Isn't weird

How people that insult your work sign anonymously. Who goes through other people's comments? Jealous much?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Love the passion the story invokes!!

bravo!!!

parks6829parks6829almost 10 years ago
wonderfully your fault

Your stories are so amazing I haven't done homework, cleaned the house, laundry in two days. Barely stopping to take care of my little one.... the perfect addiction!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ditto..

Love your fantastic imagination...so much that wow found myself wishing that in real life, such society exists.....you made the were clan look far far more organized than human society....and yes, no man is an island....group protection is good...that's what we humans need more too..read this and then went to The Council...then had to come back to this again...so wonderful.....suspenseful....and still you are able to draw out many of my emotions while reading...simply awesome!!! --- someone in Asia

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
so into it....and please

keep up the fantastic job...it's so refreshing and spellbinding at the same time...I love you intelligent story line sprinkled with a little sexual scene here an there...exactly my kind of stories that I would give time to reading anytime, everytime than those other purely sex genres....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your writing should be published

you should put the complete story of the weres and vampires in a novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like This!

I became aware of you thru Lein gellers favorites. You are a Great Author. gofishblondie@msn.com.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES