All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 06'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:D

lovely as always!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Lordy.....

Poor Freya, she is so broken and alone. She saw herself in Day's paintings, the grief, the loneliness, the self hatred and she saw it in his eyes. She saw herself looking back at her. And those babies, lord have mercy, what we have to look forward to there...lol.

Girl, that was some seriously smoldering, sexy, hot action going on between Rayne and Gard...

We still need more than 5 stars for rating your stories...lol..this was definately "10" material. I have been pathetically trolling every day for additional chapters. I stand in awe...

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

was a great chapter i just hope Freya will be OK she is just what day needs know it or not

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
mixed emotions with this chapter..

feeling sad for freya, not being understood especially by her brother.

feeling angry at nors for not being more understanding of freya's emotional state. that it took his 2 year old son to explain it to him.

and gard is turning out to be soooooooo sexy. want one!

nice to see most of the "old" gang together.

i know it's only fiction, but thanks jaz.

at least haven't felt the need to sob while reading this chapter!!! ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Big blast

It was a gr8 blast. The way liam tells about freya's hurt feeling was heart touching. Waitin for entry of annakatrine and callain.

Omkar

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
It's only 40 minutes into the date this was posted and

I am number 5 to comment. Glad to see I am not the only one who waits and checks for your stories. I have to be up in 4 hours for a 12hour shift but hey, can't pass up my Jaz reading! I am so lost in your world of weres and vamps that I will be very concerned if you ever stop writing about them. Anyway, another fantastically great chapter!

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago
WoW~

What another great add to this already great story! How horrible is it that Liam can feel how everyone is feeling and that he knows that his aunt F is hurting and none of them knew it till it was to late and now she is gone and he says he is not unhappy now but where in the world did she go.

How hard was it for Nors to tell them all what he did to F and that might explain why is the way she is now.

There is a reason that Gard and Rayne are mates and bet she will do anything she can to show him that now also!

Wonder how Dayton will react when he finds out that F is gone and no one knows where she is or what she has done? I cant wait for the next part to see what questions get answered and what more it will bring up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Missing Some People

Where are Demitri and Mara and Caleb and Annie? I really miss them :(

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
Good grief lady...

Its bad enough you ripped my heart out but did you have to stomp on it as well!! Ok so I was shocked... kind of knew that N and F had been changed and she had trouble but to find out that it had been N that did it....didn't see that coming!! Poor little Liam...

Ok so who goes after F or does she return on her own???

I see a XXX rated relationship between G & R!! Talk about burning up the pages....

Going to sleep now...barely hanging on to my sanity...these weeks go by to slow need more F&D :)

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
*waves hand in the air*

Can I please, please, please bitch slap Nors? Someone needs too! You know I am good for it *wink*

As for the rest, well, I think I will PM you my thoughts there. Damn girl.

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Freya.. Freya... Wherefore art thou Freya?!!!

This chpt had so many ups and downs! And where did Freya go? Ahhh! It broke my heart when little Liam was crying and hurting because his Aunt Freya was hurting. You have definitely made her an interesting character. I find myself rooting for her. Loved the insight into her past.

And of course, Guard and Rayne are heating up!!! I'm so excited!!

Another super-awesome chapter Jaz!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

as usual you take us on such a roller coaster ride of emotions! i feel for freya, the poor thing.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Love it!

Love Gard and Rayne can't wait til he realizes that she is his mate. Should be interesting when Rayne finds out what she is. I bet Caleb knows she is the original hybrid. Hell he is probably the one that protected her from being killed. I know speculations again. LOL.

Wish Annie would come clean and tell Rafe about her other brother. It seems cruel to make him live in the shadows always hidden from the others.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
I love Gard and Rayne!!!

They remind me sort of Caleb and Annie at their first hook up, very sexy and impulsive, Hot Hot Hot....Freya how I hurt for her!

Jaz your writing keeps getting better and better and it was Fantastic to begin with!! I know alot of exclamation points but I mean them I am surrounded by tissue paper from crying my eyes out, can not wait for the next chapter!!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
mmmm awesome chapter

poor Freya i feel for her so bad that i hurt much like lil liam was in the first part of this chapter and cried for the first 2 pages even when Gard was with Rayne and i had still shed tears, i am also wondering how Dayton will react knowing that he sent Freya on what i consider her suicide mission. Will he even care? i hope he will but i am not sure, i find him cold and uncaring about anyone else's pain but his own. Personally i think Freya deserves better then him. But that is my own opinion.

Keep up the excellent work hun

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a thrilling chapter

I have read all your works and i would rate this chapter one of your best... It has every emotion pouring out in bucket loads.

I love where it is heading too!

Why you don't publish in the real world leaves my mind puzzled... Please consider.

I am happy to have read your stories.

I am sad so many others out there havent!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Please don't think

that I'm obsessed with Rayne. Because I'm not okay? It's just that she's such an uber cool character... okay, okay! I admit it. I'm obsessed with the pussy. LOL

Would you think me obtuse if I went back to my ranting with the masses? No? Okay, here goes... more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more please. LOL

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
Jubilation!

More of Gard. Brilliant! I simply love him and I am in love with Freya and the kids you write. And I am counting Rayne to these kids ;-). But I really want to know what Anie and Caleb say about all this. Hope to read more soon!

DivineIntervDivineIntervabout 13 years ago
Pure awesomeness

Dear Jaz,

Your chapters have never failed to impress me, time after time. Bringing out so many different emotions in mere 3 pages (yay! we got an extra page this time. LOL).

Agony, sadness, anger, frustration, amusement, laughter and finally arousal. LOL. Words are not my forte so what I type falls short of how I feel about your chapter.

Btw, Gard must have blue balls by now. LMAO.

Its fucking insane how much I absolutely love your characters. Silly I tell myself.

Sigh... the wait... Another week of a lesson in patience... ARGH!

Tc,

Div

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awful. Hackneyed piffle.

And that's just the comments you've written to yourself. The story is simply unreadable.

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
freya

I didn't use to like freya but my heart goes out to her. I just hope she hasn't done anything stupid. She needs to get her ass back there and make day hers. Gard and rayne. Hot. Can't wait for that to start to pickup. I love the kids,liam and lily are my fav. As always love ur stories and keep up the good work.

DivineIntervDivineIntervabout 13 years ago
RE: Awful. Hackneyed piffle.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck do you even read them when you seem to so clearly detest them? Stop hiding behind the veil of anonymity like a coward. Register yourself and let me direct my anger towards a name/nick. Take responsibility for your words.

I know, I shouldnt be wasting my time trying to put some sense into that fucked-up head of yours. I absolutely love these series & I really dont want some anon ass crap all over the comments section of my fav author's chapters.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I hate this. Cyberspace helping pussies like you feel bold and invulnerable.

Sigh.. I think I will try my best to ignore you from now on. Shit like you arent worth anyones time.

For fucks sake, get a life.

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievably BRILLIANT! I just love how this is coming along, your best yet!

I can't wait to found out what other powers those beautiful children have, I think you might have a few surprises in store for us!

Loving Rayne and Garb, its a very promising and delitefully interesting (not to mention HOT) sub-plot.

I'm completely mesmerised by Freya's story, my heart goes out to her and the only thing consoling me is that I know your love of happy endings, and for that I am thankful.

So glad I stayed up to read this! Well worth the crankiness in the morning! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Every week I tell myself I wont look for your story so I can wait until you have at least 2 chapters for me to read and every Wednesday I find myself at the computer reading anyway! I love your stories they are wonderful.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
you did it again!

I just woke up to find you had written another chapter, best way to wake up ever!

I just new he was Rayne's mate :)

I feel so sorry for Freya she deserves happiness!

bek007bek007about 13 years ago
YOUR SO HOT!!!

Lovin the latest update of your story - what can one say... you are a story telling Goddess! -Just thought you ought to know! LOL:)

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
RE: Awful. Hackneyed piffle.

Lol, you really are the worst type of coward and troll. Its so overtly easy to be an anonymous critic. Here I thought you had given up since Jaz has too much class to respond to your incessant whining but here you are again.

Just deal with the fact that she is going to smoke the awards next year, that she is overtly popular and in the end people enjoy her work. Others have provided the reasons she couldn't be posting comments herself, and in the end, why would she. Writers by nature are an egotistical lot, we post our work in the hopes someone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed writing it and that they may take the time to comment.

Take a deep breath dear Anonymous, it really is ok that people like what Jaz writes, and please just stop reading every new chapter the instant it comes out, it obviously causes you a metric shit ton of angst, and nobody needs that kind of weight on thier shoulders.

Jaz, another great chapter, a bit of tease with freya only being in the very beginning but thats cool, another wens. will come soon enough.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

huwaaaaaa you do give uss a great treat. I didnt go to the link from twitter since i am waiting for this whole chapter. And.....what a treat it is. The best way to close my day after working. Love it....too bad Day, my man should get a small portion here ;p and stop grinning in reading the comments.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I hope that Freya and Drayton find each other and become mates that they surely are. I'm hoping she hasn't taken her own life. The Rayne and Gard romance sound promising. I wonder how these two romances will continue.

Great chapter as always. from Kay

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
In reference to you...

Hackneyed/Piffle, they say the sincerest form of flattery is jealousy....

You are showing us all just how much you DO love Jaz's writing and stories by revealing your jealousy. She brings meaning to your otherwise pitiful existence. We all know you want to be a tenth of the writer that Jaz is and you will never measure up...poor dumplin....

To hide behind anonimity and take potshots at probably the best writer in Literotica speaks tellingly of your own personality and how you conduct yourself in your day to day activities. While it is true that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it should also be said that usually a person stands up to be recognised for that opinion and will defend it. You can't seem to do that. just answer this...why do you continue to read Jaz's works if you don't like it....hmmmmm?

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
you tease!

Just as it was getting good it ended! I feel like a feen, and you are my drug of choice, please don't make me wait another week. I do understand you do have a life, but this story has taken over mine, and I have fallen victim to your gifted talent. Completely Grawesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I absolutely agree

This story really makes me crazy. I really shed tears when little Liam said that. It's like I can felt the pain in that little boy's heart. Freya is so pitiful and she really deserves happiness with Dayton. They are so much alike, lots of pain. I guess they will heal each other heart.

Anyway, another great story that demand lots of tissues. =)

For Gard and Rayne, they are really cute couple. Hope you can tell us more about the children. THEY ARE SOOOO CUTEEEE.

jenni_tujenni_tuabout 13 years ago
damn!

I don't really have the words. This is a brilliant chapter. Not just sex but the emotions that you are pouring into this story are incredible. And the sexual encounter between the Guardian and Rayne is unbelievable. Damn!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!

I am usually quite articulate and rarely at a loss of words, but I'm lost at how to describe how phenomenal your story is; in terms of plot, characters + their personalities, setting, etc. It's ridiculous how unbelievably fantastic a story you've created in so few chapters. So Good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank goodness!

a) the next post is here - yay!!

b) it's three pages long (count 'em, yes, three!! a big thumbs up from me)

c) Freya didn't commit suicide in her flat, I was really convinced that was what she was going to try and do... heart in mouth moment. (You would have brought her back though, wouldn't you, somehow??? you can do anything...)

d) this is just as startling good as ever. Phew!

I could probably go through the whole alphabet, but I'll spare you that ;) Such a good chapter. Gosh my heart goes out to Freya, I want to take her in and consume her with love. although I'm not sure that would do me much good, lol! To me, this chapter was all about her. I want to really understand her, her character is so complicated and torn, and you really nailed that with this instalment. I think Dayton is breaking down her walls as well, yes?

And finally, a comment can't be made without mentioning Rayne and Gard. Huh, made for each other??! They almost need a story of their own....

Great job Jaz and can you post faster? ;)))

lol

F

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
you did it again!!1

Jaz!! What a wonderful chapter!! my pillow is drenched with tears...and running nose. hahahaha. you never fail to make me cry.

such amazing talent you have with words and what wonderful stories you are telling. more please... and faster. :) your life can wait. hahaha. just kidding. :)

another superb chapter. :)

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago
One of these days...

Oh my goodness, Jaz one of these days one of your stories will simply kill me I swair!

Oh my, where do I start? Perhaps ribbing you for yet another extraordinary chapter that leaves me cussing because I can't read the next one yet :( Or perhaps for keeping me up late smashing the refresh button on posting day?

Ps the button is fine... for now, lol can't say the same for my poor mouse though.

Praising you for your ever changing, never predictable, wholly adsorbing, stories that captivate lots and lots of people. For taking those readers on one heck of a roller coaster each and every chapter.

Keep up the good work, oh and do take it easy on F, now that we know her back story, she deserves a fitting end. Of course I know you'll throw us over numerous cliffs and run us through multitudes of tissues, but heck it sure will be a fun ride!

As always

I eagerly await the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this is one of the best chapters yet.. you should really consider publishing your stories; I would definitely buy them. hurry up and post the next chapter.

will the pack find Freya in time to stop her from doing harm? What will become of Rayne and Gard ?

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
WOW!!

All I can say is WOW!!! You have the most amazing storytelling ability ever!!!!!! I have read chapter after chapter....story after story and you, by far, have the best story EVER of werewolves and vampires!!!! Please hurry, hurry with your next 15 chapters as I look forward to reading them all!!! Thank you!!

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 13 years ago
Freya has a lot to make up for

Hmmm, okay so Freya had to go through a lot in the beginning. Killing is never easy and never something you can "get over". Her vampire didn't care because it was hungry but she was probably still emotional as a human. I still don't think she has/had any right to play around with people. I would think her inception would have, if nothing else, taught her that.

Can't wait for the next chapter! The end of this chapter was particularly delicious and then hilarious. Hahaha.."Fuck me!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re Awful. Hackneyed piffle.

Awful. Hackneyed piffle.

And that's just the comments you've written to yourself. The story is simply unreadable.

Anon yet again you provide the comedy moment of the week with your green tinged comments!!!

If something os as you claim unreadable why oh WHY subject yourself to it week after week???

No one makes you seek out Literotica website and twists your arms to click on the new stories section, no one makes YOU click on JazCullens story each and every week.

But yet you CLAIM something is awful and unreadable each time a new chapter is posted...Simples darling FUCK OFF the site and you will never have to be subjected to a talented, mindbending, stupendous writer EVER AGAIN...and you can go back to the comics

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As always

I look forward to every weekly chapter & am excited to see where you're going to go with your universe & your characters.

I do have some disappointment with Liam. I though the way you portrayed Lily & her brother was fabulous & very true, but Liam is two. He's not going to have that type of articulation unless you're advancing his maturity & development for some reason. There's giving the kids skills no one else has, and then there's making them superkids. I felt like Lily & her brother were the former & Liam is the latter. I especially felt it was unnecessary as it seems Liam may have the same abilities as Rayne, so Rayne could've explained them for him over time.

Just some food for thought from someone who's been around a lot of two-year-olds.

Last scene was very hot & I'm happy to finally know why Freya's the way she is, though I still wonder if anything will ever truly redeem her.

Thanks for sharing your work with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

What a rollercoaster of a chapter! Definitely one of your best!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Emotional

I wanted to cry for Freya and that was before I knew of Nor's being her Sire. You did such a great job describing her pain both with her own words and the pain and suffering that Liam felt. And after all that, we did learn of her first feeding. What a revelation. No wonder she has always been a little shall we say wild. To discover what you have become in reality, wow. And poor Nors, I feel for him too. What more can I say about him? We all know his mistakes.

What about the kids and there powers? Liam who feels everyone emotion. At least as a child he has already learned how to block most of it, but what a power to have as an adult. And then there's Lily and her ability to talk to Weres while still in her human form. What surprises are you holding out on us with the other children.

Dayton needed only a slight mentioned after the last chapter. What a mention you gave him, Freya's eyes and her kiss as he drifts off to sleep. And finally Rayne. With her you are defiantly keeping secrets. With the possibility of Gard being her mate. Well won't that just bring us back to the beginning. Gard being a part of the world that goes back to the original Annie and Caleb before they were Annie and Caleb!

I am emotional drained, how do you keep writing this stuff?

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
I cried and cried

The whole first two pages and then you went and got sexy and funny on me and I ended the story smiling. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Freya is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing talent

once again i have to say that you are so talented.

thank you so much.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Sorry J..but

I know everyone feels sorry for Freya but I don't. I don't blame Nors for loving his sister so much he wanted her to be part of his life forever. She agreed to join him. Her vamp side needed to feed and did. Her human side has had thousands of years to deal with that and she should know by now she couldn't have stopped it.

That being said, I would have thought her to be more compassionate and more able to control her inner vamp. To prevent it happening again but instead she goes out of her way to taunt people and play cat and mouse with them. Sounds like she has always had a screw loose. It will take a lot more than her past to make me feel sorry for her.

On the other hand I absolutely love all the other character you have given us.

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
wow

i just love the way you write. i stayed up all night just reading your story's and must say you are a brilliant writer ,keep up the hard work and pls keep writing

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Ha...3 pages!!!!

Oh wow!!!....slowly but surely, the chapters are getting longer, dare I ask for 4 pages next????LOL

I absolutely loved this one as with all the others.....I thought that Gard would be Rayne's mate...yippie(doing the jig)...(that means more stories...longer stories) keep em coming JC....you're doing good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I LOVE YOU!

Good god! another amazing submission! Im so very happy the story continued after the councel...I was so excited to see how the kids turned out! please Keep the stories coming! your ALOT better then the twilight crap lol

Much love! xoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More more more!!!

you are AMAZING!! I can't get enough of your stories! Can you please quite and submit the next chapter already!!

zouzounizouzouniabout 13 years ago
Spectacular as always!

Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard Gard ... copy ... paste and repeat :)

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
My poor Freya

I was almost in tears when Nors went off on her. Of course I understand his anger, but while I know she can be a bit difficult, I'm beginning to like her and I hate to see her in so much pain. Please bring her back safe.

Great chapter. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bravo

This is your best. By far. (And that's saying something)

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
a five

and the vast number of comments proves your attentive fans ( all of us) love your work and me thinks rayne may be not a 100% were, and might actually be a hybrid that no one knew about, thus she is going to be of great help to ceder and the others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MMMMM ok i really like being in your head hahaha

I love it hahahaha as i said i like being in your head more than mine freeeky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My husband loves your stories!!!

Just seeing that a new chapter has been added to your wonderful story is great news for my loving husband. He is aware of my general excitement and the benefits he receives as a result. He wishes me to express his eternal thanks and hopes that you write many, many more stories. Thanks Jaz. Feel the love!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Really great. You just keep me wanting more.

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Daaaaamn!

I know I comment frequently but hey...lol...I want a "Gard" for my birthday...lol...I would wanna just play wif him for awhile...hehehehe...I wouldn't hurt him (much) :) and I wouldn't keep him, I would send him back home to Momma with a smile on his face (and mine) leering and drooling here)

I know, wishful thinking on my part but damn if it don't make for some hellacious fantasies..lol

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It was getting to the best part. I hope more will be coming soon.

Ned to know what happens to Freya. Will Gard get the Kitty. Please more real soon!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
omg

write faster Jaz! so freaking good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE it! as always.

Love the new chapter! Freya was always interesting, her darkness and strength. Her pain and Liam's expression of Freya's pain made my heart break. I hope she didn't hurt herself but when Liam said Aunt Freya's not in pain anymore I fear she might have ended herself. Then Rayne and Gaurd's story is so hot and mysterious just how I like it. Wish there was more to read. Can't wait to get deeper into the story. uuuuhhhhmmmmmm *sigh*... can't wait, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Thanks for sharing your work...The ALWH series is great! I've never been driven to comment before, but Freya's story did it. She leaves you raw...you can get where Nors is coming from but I also understand her pain grief etc...I wonder if you would actually finish her (my heart says NO Please) but JKR offed Dumbledore and we didnt see that one coming! Would Gard be the one that sired Nors? Could it be that thru Nors, Freya is his "child"?hhmmm...I would like to kick Dayton's nuts. Running to his pack like a scared little guy from one puny little kiss! Bleh! I hope Freya will lead him a merry chase...Kick his ass! Then they can kiss and make-up.Yummy!!!

We really can't wait for the next chapter in this series..Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In response to that last anonymous...

Freyas not dead, shes gonna wind up being Dayton's mate. Thats guaranteed. Theyll heal each other and all that. Gard was the original vampire. Im pretty sure he either sired all the ancients or indirectly did, meaning hes their grandsire or something, as he is for freya assuming he sired nors. Im also pretty confident that rayne is the child of thr first hyrbid couple from 1000 years ago. Her family was killed, explaining why shes alone and doesnt know her past. She has unique skills not usually attributed to a were, while were currently finding out about the skills the hybrid children have. And she doesnt have a scent which isnt a trait of either so maybe its a result of the combination and her specjal skills.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Just getting to this now

Loved it, as usual. I'm very surprised to feel sympathy for Freya. I never liked or understood her before but now I can see why she's so broken. I Understand her now and may come to like her by the end. She won't be able to stay away from Dayton, so I know we'll see her soon. Looking forward to the convo with the kids and finding out more about Rayne.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
Finally caught up!

Wow oh wow. I finally got the time to catch up with your new series and I thought I would post here. Your writing and creativity continue to get better and better! I'm really loving these characters. And I love the name Rayne. I'm stealing it lol. Thus series has the right mix of sex, love, and very touching moments. Several times you have given me goosebumps, especially in chapter 5. Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm loving this story! I particularly like reading about Rayne and Gard, such a sexy couple. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
Awesomest!!!!

Yeah I said it!!!! This was some of your awesomest work!! It almost brought me to tear when that baby cried for his aunty but I held strong and didnt let any tears fall. Next chapter!!! Hurry!!! Your HHIC

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
you have a new fan!!!

I am so loving this story!!!

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

interesting how dense such a cat can be. especially one who is supposed to have lived for millenia. i mean, it was quite clear that the vampire was her mate since the moment she wasn't running for the hills when she realized that he had almost killed her.

nevertheless, this story is one of the greatest ones i've ever read. congrats!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Damn

What is gard? Is he a hybrid and not just a vampire? Very well written. Very sexy

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
cant stop reading

my husband sent me to your stories, cuz i love romances, and love. I have to say your story really gets me i cant stop reading. I go threw and is like okay i know this person is going to end up with that one and that one with this one but I LOVE the journey of them getting to that point where they realize it. I have to keep reading. But your do a great job at telling a story im caught.

jennelljennellover 12 years ago
...

Oh, how i love Rayne and Gard :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

HOT HOT HOT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Meowwww

That was kitty licking good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!!!!

I've been waiting for this scene between rayne and gard! Loved it!!!!! So hot... Can't wait for more! ;)

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Dang!!!!! It is hot in here!!!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Heeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee KITTY KITTY Kitty Kitty kitty kitty kttyy keeee

I sure wish you would show some passion in you writing. Geeez you are so cold and unemotional just hinting at sex. LOL

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
O.M.G

How he didn't cum in his pants I don't know - but then I suppose you're gonna have rigid control when you're 6,000 years old! Gard for pussy licking President!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only thought a have at the moment LOL

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
a quickie

JC, If you deliberately chose the names of Rayne Gard, that is a funny punny, honey!

If you inadvertently chose Rayne Gard, that is a rather droll malapropism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES