All Comments on 'A Long Way from Home'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
You got me !

I was skimming after it looked like it was going to be your average swapping story , but then I saw this was different . Nice twist .

Really fun little story ! Thank you for sharing with us.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Flash story fodder run amuck

Yes, a very nice twist was inserted towards the end . But the road there meandered without mercy. CharlieB4 takes chances and rarely repeats his themes. As a fan , I selfishly wish he made one of principal parties a barrister in midst of dicey legal drama . That subplot would have spiced this pro forma ( nipped in bud) swap story. He did such an excellent Law and Order transposed down under with " The Empty Nest " series.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Nice, But...

Okay, cute with the twist, but given the ladies' different body types, even doggy style wasn't likely to fool the men. Why not just ask the men if they'd be interested in a swap?

The men were obviously attracted to the other women, and at least in hindsight we can see that they would have been interested!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I think it was really good.

It was probably the most believable story I've read here in a long time. It was well done, engaging, and had a nice little twist. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Can't resist

I can't resist this one. I got my degree from the University of Adelaide and went out with a girl from Cummins, not a million miles from Cleve. And I met quite a few Richards. Salt of the earth, backbone of the economy.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A very good story and with a twist...

A very good story and with a twist...And after 7 really trashy stories this story excel itself even more! Thank you for the reading and for saving the LW's day! 4*

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Cute story

Nice twist at the end. Thanks for writing. But...

if the story is based in the US, Ashley wouldn't have been getting Julie any paracetomol.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was funny!

I'm not into swinging or swapping stories unless there is drama and destruction involved but this made me laugh!

4* easy!

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
What a pleasure!

Four self-aware, intelligent adults making their own decisions without deceiving each other (even when they try). Well-done, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clever but disappointing

Lots of erotic build-up, only to fall flat at the end. Your style and grammar are admirable. Keep writing, but next time follow-through with the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long drive for a cup of coffee

Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

and they remained faithful. Best ending for ages. A good story where we didn't have a load of sex with people other than those they ar married to.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Good Story

At last, a proper story with real people, well done

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this one. A solid 5 in my book.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments,

I was always taught a good short story should lead the reader in one direction then hit them with a surprise. That's what I tried to do here. I agree that I was perhaps a little heavy handed in the leading but hey, I'm no writer.

I don't think there will be a sequel.

Cheers

Charlie

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
You got me!

All that detail over three pages and NOTHING happened! Imagine the look of disappointment on my face! Haha! Good one! Am I redfaced or what? And no sequel? Even better. Don't give the suckers who read your story even a crum! Bitches! 2*

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Great Read*****

Best story I have read in a long time!! Thanks for sharing.

droogedroogeover 7 years ago
A Huge Thumbs Up...

CharlieB4 great tale. Its unusual to like all the characters in a story but these characters fleshed out and unique were wonderful, the story had just the right mix and the result? Nothing shy of perfect. Reflecting my comments on the story I gave you 5* and I hope that you will be posting a lot more!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of time.

People, if you're reading these comments before you read the story...don't. No wife gets fucked by another man in this silly story. 1*

DaddyslittlesweetnessDaddyslittlesweetnessover 6 years ago

HA!! Great one Charlie!! i loved all of these characters!! And what a switch!! Thank You for another great story.

✯✯✯✯✯

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Playing with fire

Once Ashley has a oversized tiil for a weekend mixed with pent up lust it could cause problems.

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
Pointless

I don't see any point in this non-story. It is well written but there is really nothing in it.

lookbob66lookbob66about 5 years ago
Nice story

I get tired of twelve inch penises and 36DDDD boobs coupling predictably. I liked the characters and dialogue. I can only see one comment, so I hope this not repetitiou. If you ever edit, americans never call Tylenol paracetamol.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Not a favorite, but the twist at the end was good.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryabout 4 years ago
You did it

Tell me a good story ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Was advised to read your LW stories, so started with this one. 5* If they had carried through, it would have been hard to get the genie back in the bottle. Clever ending!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

A very erotic and enjoyable tale. The twist ending showed that CharlieB4's creativity.

I, and probably others, would like to see the down under sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing! Excellent character development and plot working with a great finish!

TonWenTonWenalmost 2 years ago

Great story, it built up to a fabulous ending, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice twist. But sad that all four were ready to do an unspoken swap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, last paragraph tarnished it a some though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
1256 Followers
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...