All Comments on 'A Long Weekend with Mom Ch. 02'

by btravis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PNWLoverPNWLoveralmost 13 years ago
Something missing???

Did something happen to part of your story? Part 1 ends with them driving the cabin, Part 2 begins with then waking up in bed together. Where's the missing section that should link these two parts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL....Now I feel bad for you.

I'm not sure what happened, but it appears you posted your original chapter 2 while not having posted the rest of your original chapter 1, just the first broken up part. Please, whatever you do, don't kill yourself or beat yourself up too hard, lol. In the decade I've been reading Literotica, I've never come across an author that was so damn apologetic. Don't worry, it's not the end of the world.

snatch_lickersnatch_lickeralmost 13 years ago
Postings b0rked

So, part one got chomped into four chunks, and now this proper Chapter 2 has replaced 2, 3, and 4 from the b0rked Chapter 1. You may need to post both parts again with a new name, or see if the Lit staff can fix the broken chapter 1.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
This is the way it should be.

Brilliant!

After the previous, fragmented parts, I was starting to despair that the author had ignored my feedback. This chapter has set my fears aside. I have admired this author's writing and disagreed with the decision to break up chapter 1 into four small portions.

This chapter showcases the writer's talent and allowed the story to flow' I am drooling with anticipation of the forthcoming "surprise".

5/5

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Job

I really like your story, I would like to read the missing part, I hope you keep this series going it's interesting. Thank You!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good story, it's a shame that it was misposted.

I hope that the story can be straightened out and have all of the pages posted in correct order.

Even though chapter two left the reader wondering how they got from the car, to in bed the next morning, the rest of the chapter was very good.

Good luck with the story, and getting the lost pages posed.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Nice, sweet and pretty hot.

Liked the shower scene, there's never enough written about the bonding than can take place in the shower ,and I applaud those who think enough to write it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
missing something

this time its going good. love between mom son are so exciting specially the shower scene but missing something is you should describe about mothers naked body more. you should describe about moms bare buttock and some anal work like licking moms anus or fingering. a mothers body is too attracted to every horny teenage boy because mom is the nearest women to him. hope next time you should give some anal work and pervertness between two.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm glad that the story was straightened out

A good read the second time around.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm enjoying the story and it is relatively well-written.

However, in the first part you refer to "Holly" without identifying her until much later in the chapter. That is disrespectful to your readers. And what the fuck is "b/c"? You don't have room to spell it out? That is really juvenile. Real writers don't do shit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Remembering a shower

Had to move back home after burning my hands in a job accident.....after a few days of awkwardness Mom and I had a chat to ease the problem. Your shower scene reminded me of how mom and progressed after masturbating me for a few days. I will never forget the beauty of little droplets of my cum on her blond pussy hair. Moms and sons can really help each other out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep on writing

There will always be people who had (or have) mother-son fantasies & who will enjoy them. I am in that number...

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
good

I love reading incest &taboo and your realy good at it so plz more yours leannxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF!

Why are his mothers' tits 36As all of a sudden, when she had 36Ds in the very begining of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't know if it's just me, but...

I've never had the desire to cum on a woman's face! I can think of better places for that, and besides, I see doing that as an age-old act of degrading the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

It was great until he started freaking out. I mean, how many times have kids done things that they though their moms were going to be mad about and when they weren't they kept admitting their guilt?... Especially when they're moms are trying to do more...

Anyway, I gave you a good vote but, I'm done with this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

This is one of the most tender , sensual, passionate incestuous mother/son love stories I have read. There is no self-doubt, self-recrimination, guilt, self-loathing, nor shame. There is simply honest, open love between two consenting adults. Although fiction, in real life, could any two people ask for more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous