A Long Wet Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,226 Followers

"Kiss me Mark," she almost begged and with her pee continuing to flow I moved into her body as she pulled me toward her. Our mouths met and her tongue was inside me, tasting her own piss, sucking my tongue.

I wrapped my arms around her and found the hook of her bra, undoing it and pulling it form her body. Next her panties and she assisted by lifting her ass from the toilet seat as I stripped her naked. Now it was perfect. Naked together. Mother and son. She moved forward, and on my knees, my cock was perfectly level with her pussy. As if a bonus as it touched her sex, she released a fountain of pee directly upon it, only to have me swell even further with passion for her, for her piss.

And then we were one. Only two days after I first looked upon my mother as an object of desire, I was fucking her. Life wasn't meant to be this easy. I felt almost guilty that a fantasy of smelling her pussy. Of drinking her pee. Of fucking, had come to fruition so easily.

"Oh God yes," she sighed as my cock filled her completely, her breasts pressed to my chest.

"Do you like it?" I asked her, our mouths connected.

"I love it Mark. I love your dick Baby," she breathed. "I love you."

"I love you so much Mom," I admitted as I slowly thrust myself inside her. I was fighting back orgasm, knowing I wouldn't last long.

"Do you love my pee Honey?" Mom sighed, her hands running across my back, nails scratching.

"I love it Mom," I confessed. "I want you to piss on me every day. Every morning, every night." Just saying the words encouraged my orgasm and I felt I had to admit. "Mom."

"Yes my angel?" She whispered between kisses, sighs, as I thrust ever more dramatically into her vagina. "Is it your cum Baby? Are you going to cum for Mommy?" She predicted.

It came as a relief she expected me to cum so quickly. "Yes," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum," I managed but still thought about whether it was appropriate to do it inside her? "Where do I....?"

"On me," she quickly responded, knowing time was of the essence.

Just in time too!

Mom leaned back against the cistern, her hands on her breasts as if presenting them to me as I pulled out and rose before her. My slick pussy and pee coated cock in hand I masturbated the final stokes needed before with an overwhelming surge of relief I began to cum.

"OH FUUCK!!" I exhaled as a stream of cum leapt from me approaching lightspeed. Against her upturned breasts I sprayed my product, her hands releasing and fingers spreading as if to catch my gift.

"Yes Baby, Yes," she screamed with excitement. "Give me your cum Baby. Mommy loves your cum."

Again and again I spurted, her belly slick. I aimed at her pussy and the white of my cream was stark against her backdrop of dark brown locks.

"Oh Jesus," I huffed as I emptied, stroking the last of my seed, my cock just as hard as before I'd cum. "Mom. That was awesome."

"Wasn't it though!" She beamed, looking down at the evidence of my love upon her torso. Amazingly she raised a hand to her face and licked up a trickle of cum running down her wrist.

"You're awesome," I repeated myself, sure in my assertion.

"You are!" She grinned, a hand running down to smear the cum into her pubic hair.

"Shower?" I looked at the cum all over her body.

"But you have to wash me off first," her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah that's what I thought," I frowned.

"Oh Honey, don't you know the best way to wash off cum is with urine?"

"What? You want me to..?"

Almost as if she'd thought of it prior, she rose and lifted the seat of the toilet, sitting back down, her legs spread, back against the cistern.

"Come on Darling, what's good for the goose...." she grinned.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wondering with my erection if I'd even be able to go?

In response Mom reached out and took possession of my dick, tilting it toward her belly. "Quite," she smiled.

Her hand upon me was just making me harder but with force of will and the actual need to pee, I could feel it coming.

"Oh Jesus," I again praised as she directed my flow as it released. Like a hose she sprayed it over her skin, her breasts, the streaks of cum sliding down her body. Up onto her chest and neck, my piss splashing the area and then. In a moment I'll remember till I die, my mother aimed my piss between her lips. Her mouth overflowing before she swallowed. Gargling and swallowing again. My cock got harder in her grasp and she felt it, her hand working along my length, jerking me off as I peed.

"Fuck Mom," I gasped at how lascivious she could be as her other hand went between her legs. Her fingers finding her clit, she masturbated below me as my flow of piss decreased, training my final trickle down onto her rapidly moving hand.

"Yes?" She sighed, her eyes upon me, mouth open.

"Nothing, I just. I love you," I once more confessed as like her other, the hand on my cock increased its rhythm. Could it be? I wondered as she beat me probably better than I could myself. Oh yes it could, I answered my question as I felt my orgasm approach.

She could see it in my eyes as I placed a hand on her shoulder for balance, my legs all of a sudden becoming wobbly.

"Are you going to...?" Her question trailed off as her mouth dropped open and she lifted a foot up onto the toilet, her ass falling somewhat into the bowl. It exposed her pussy, her glistening pink labia, the fingers a blur upon it as she stimulated her clit. "Oh God..." she sighed, her eyes closing as she lowered her hand and slid fingers inside herself. Piss burst forth around her hand, splashing the bowl, the water, even my own legs as she came. Piss? Was it her squirt? I didn't know, nor did I care. All I saw was the most beautiful vision of my lifetime before it was lost to me as she pulled my cock into her mouth.

Almost climbing upon the toilet, my dick entered her. The heat of her tongue, the hardness of the back of her mouth, there was nothing I could do to prevent myself cumming almost instantly, my second orgasm in a matter of minutes. I could feel her swallowing around the head of my cock, a sensation unlike any other and on the verge of choking, she released my penis from her throat in a burst of cum and saliva.

Immediately I dropped to embrace her. I'd never felt as much love for, or as close to someone as I did in that moment, telling her as much. If I wondered if she felt the same, she dismissed any doubts by declaring herself mine forever.

"I lied too," she sighed as we kissed in the shower and for a moment, I felt trepidation. "Richard hasn't gone to San Francisco for business," she paused. "We're trialling a separation."

She saw my eyes light up.

"Are you serious?" My cock grew harder against her belly.

Her smile was answer enough as her mouth connected with mine.

Could my life possibly get any better?

*

I recall, fondly of course, wrestling with my mother on her bed as a child; climbing in next to her for cuddles. Never had I lay in it and slept overnight. Certainly not on my stepfather's 'side,' my father's ten years before. The room seemed different from this perspective, my mother's sleeping face beside me a sight I would never have envisaged. I lifted the sheet slightly to reveal her naked body. No, none of it had been a dream. My rising cock testifying as such.

"Hey beautiful," I smiled when she stirred, rubbing her bleary eyes in the early morning light.

For a moment she looked stunned to see me and I wondered if she as well had thought it all a dream?

"Markus Fraser," she smiled rolling atop me, finding me ready for her, my dick hard between her thighs. "I thought I'd dreamt it!" She answered my question as she slid my cock inside her lubricating vagina. "Ooh," she sighed as she tentatively lifted and settled back along my column. "I'm sore. In a good way!" She quickly added when she saw the look of concern on my face.

How many times we'd fucked I had no idea? More one continuous sex session, I remember seeing the clock read 3:30 a.m. and both of us thinking it wise to at least get some sleep. Still we didn't want to break our connection now that we'd formed it and drifted off wrapped in the other's arms.

I was tired. But it was worth it.

*

"So, Richard's gone for good?" I expectantly asked as I handed Mom her coffee post breakfast.

"Thank you, Baby," she smiled, touching my hand as I sat down beside her. "Not quite. As I said, it's a trial."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we'll spend some time apart, see how we feel about each other," she explained.

"But he's gone for the week?" To this she grimaced and I knew she had some bad news to tell me.

"Well I did lie about that as well. He HAS gone to Frisco, but not for the week."

"So, he's coming back here?" I immediately thought of him sleeping beside her again, the image not at all appealing.

"Yes," and as if she'd read my mind however. "But he'll be staying in the spare room."

"Like he did the night of the party?" I stated. "But he stayed in your room the next night."

"He did but we were talking," she elaborated. "I'd already made the decision at the party Honey."

"Really?"

"Uh huh," she smiled. "I felt it. And someone else showed me what loving someone is really like."

"Me?" I blushed.

"Yes you," she affirmed. "It was in the car actually," she began and continued when I furrowed my brows. "When we were talking about me wetting my pants."

My cock twitched at her discussing the subject. "Really? Why?"

"You don't remember me telling you about when it happens?"

I did but I let her retell the story anyway, shaking my head.

"I told you it happens when I sneeze, laugh. I almost came right out and said 'when I cum' Honey," she smiled. "That I could be so honest with you about that. Yes, I know I'd been drinking but I wanted to tell you. Of course, I doubted you'd want to hear. A mother can't just tell her son she wants to be with him!"

"Oh yes she can!" I beamed and she laughed, even more so when she read my mind wondering if she currently needed to pee?

"Yes, I do need to go now, if that's what you're thinking," she smiled. "But I'm not busting at the moment," she laughed.

"Why didn't you say something that night? In the laundry? You knew what I was doing."

"I also know boys do weird things sometimes," she winked. "Just because you were 'using' my panties, doesn't necessarily mean you want to have sex with me."

"I did!" I admitted. "It was you peeing that did it. I don't know why but it turned me on. I saw you as more than just my mom I guess," I blushed, amazed I could be so honest with her all of a sudden. I wanted to tell her everything, felt that I could.

She took a long last mouthful of her coffee and stood up from the table, holding out her hand for me to take. "Come on," she whispered.

I walked beside her not knowing where she led or for what means. But as she turned at the bathroom and entered before me, I had a fair understanding of what she was up to.

Wearing a tight fitting knee length dress, she walked in her heels toward the toilet and bent suggestively to lift the lid, her ass pronounced. I had a pretty good idea I was to just watch for the time being as she put on a show, letting me into a private (albeit stylised) part of her life. Turning, she dropped her hands to her thighs and took hold of the dress, shimmying it up her stockinged legs. Revealing the lace band of her flesh toned stay-ups, she went higher until her panties were on full display, purple and lacy. Not satisfied until the skirt was around her waist did she part her legs and sit down on the toilet.

"You can come a little closer Honey," she purred and like a puppy I was before her, on bended knee at her own.

Leaning back somewhat, she looked down and after a moment there came the delightful sight of pee darkening the front of her panties, flowing through and hitting the water.

"Oh Jesus Mom, that's beautiful," I praised her and after a moment, the panties saturated, she stemmed the flow. Lifting her bottom from the seat she took hold of her underwear and pulled them off her bottom, over her stockings and let them fall down her calves to her heels.

"You can have them Darling," she smiled. "Take them to school in your pocket if you like. Don't show your friends!"

I lifted her feet one by one as I removed her pissed in panties, placing them in the pocket of my school jacket for safekeeping. The moment I turned my attention back on her, she once more began to piss. This time her flow streaming directly into the water below, a steady torrent until she trickled away to a dribble. My cock strained against my pants but now was not the time for sex, I knew that.

"Would you wipe me Honey?" She innocently asked and I nearly fainted with my cock commandeering most of my body's blood supply.

"Of course," I agreed, taking a few sheets and folding them, pressing my covered palm against the heat of her vagina. The paper became wet and I dropped it into the bowl, reaching for more before I paused. "Actually, there's probably a better way," I proposed and knowing my thought process she grinned as she stood up from the toilet.

Her pussy pushed out before herself, I bent my neck and moved in, my mouth wrapping her entire vulva, nose buried in her pubic hair. My tongue acted as the toilet paper, licking any traces of urine that still coated her labia, my lips sucking her vagina, tasting her pee and the lubricant she was rapidly producing.

"Oh God," she sighed, her mouth open before she stopped herself and realized we didn't have the time to carry it any further.

Her hand lifted me to my feet and she was quick to kiss me, her tongue searching my mouth.

"I lied," she admitted when our kiss finally broke. "You CAN show your friends if you like!"

I wouldn't.

*

I'd been looking forward to getting home more than ever, much of the day clutching Mom's slowly drying panties in my pocket; but as I rounded the corner of our block and saw my stepfather's car parked in the driveway behind my Mom's, my excitement ebbed somewhat.

"You said he was in San Francisco for a few days," I challenged Mom, whispering in the kitchen, Richard watching cable news in the adjoining living room as if nothing in our lives had changed.

"Apparently his deal fell through," she answered in equally as hushed tones.

"So, what does this mean?" I agonized. "For us?"

She raised a hand to my cheek, looking me in the eyes.

"We're still talking, Richard and I," she admitted, her voice low. "He wants to patch things up."

"Mom!?" I heard myself whine and knew I was being immature but I couldn't help it, seeing my budding relationship with her being potentially jeopardized.

"Shh," she sighed. "Go to your room."

"What?" I was shocked. "You're sending me to my room!?"

"Mark," she bluntly stated. "Go to your room."

Like the bratty child I felt myself, I grumpily marched through the house to my bedroom without acknowledging Richard. I could've slammed my door to accentuate my feelings but I didn't. Thankfully, when I saw what was waiting for me on my pillow.

She must have put them on that morning and worn them all day. Light blue cotton panties, wet to the point of saturation, a damp spot on my pillow where they had sat as I lifted them to my face. Warm. She'd just done it! Most likely whilst my stepfather was in the house. It was a sign that nothing would change and I felt almost a sense of shame for even doubting her.

*

"We were lucky to get out of there alive," Richard exaggerated. "The fire was right in that neighborhood!"

"We must have sensed the fire coming Mom," I laughed. "That's why we left the party early."

"No," Richard interjected. "You left because your mother pissed her pants and was too drunk to drive herself!"

If this was him attempting reconciliation with my mother, I wished him luck.

"Isn't that right Natalia?" He smacked her on the ass as she came back into the dining room carrying dessert.

I wanted to leap across the table and punch him. Force him to apologise then kick him out of our house. It was strange, he hadn't always been like this, most of my teenage years he'd been quite nice, a good replacement after my real father had died. It was maybe why Mom was still giving him a chance to recover their marriage.

Mom didn't respond to his goading, placing the apple pie upon the table. "Drinks anyone?" She asked. I already had a glass of water so I didn't think she was addressing me. I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Another bourbon Love," Richard held out his glass and I winced at his referring to her as that. She was my 'love' now. I was the only one that truly loved her.

Mom took his glass and re-entered the kitchen as Richard carried on reliving his dramatic escape from peril in the California fires. A taxi across town, not really the heroic adventure he made it out to be. My focus was on my mother in the next room whom I watched over Richard's shoulder. The white sun dress she wore fanning out at her hips, ending mid-thigh. Reaching for the bottle of bourbon, it rose up the rear of her legs and I wondered if she'd put a new pair of panties back on? She returned with Richard's drink and surprisingly headed back to the kitchen, this time turning to be sure I was watching.

She needn't have worried about that. There wasn't anything in the world I'd rather look at than her. I watched as she took down two wine glasses and was a little disappointed thinking Richard had already had enough to drink. The absence of a bottle in the kitchen though, interesting. With my stepfather beginning to discuss his failed venture in San Francisco, I watched entranced as my mother placed one glass on the benchtop and with eyes on me, raised the front of her dress.

Well there was the answer to one question. Her crotch bare, the rich mat of bush stark against her skin under the fluorescent globes of the kitchen. Not three metres from the back of Richard's head, my mother lowered the empty wine glass and positioned it beneath her pussy. Awestruck, I felt my jaw drop before quickly closing it lest Richard suspect something. Mom released and a steady stream of gold quickly filled the glass, her eyes on me the entire time before she paused and reached for the other glass, repeating the feat.

My mouth dry, my cock hard behind my fly. Without delay, holding both glasses, Mom re-entered the dining room and headed down my end of the table. Richard watched as she placed one wine glass before me, sitting in the chair beside, Mom held on to her own.

"Wine?" Richard remarked. "Where's mine?"

"Oh, you wouldn't like this one Dick," Mom replied, using the name we both knew he hated.

I could see in his face he was annoyed by the title but to his credit let it pass.

"Well why does he get one? He's not 21 yet," Richard noted.

Mom looked at me and smiled, raising her glass before us. "Because we're celebrating," she posited and I was quick to take my own wine glass in hand. Full almost to the brim, the glass was warm, bubbles upon the surface.

"Celebrating what?" Richard asked, alone down the other end of the table, probably feeling left out.

"You leaving!" Mom bluntly replied and we clinked our glasses together. With eyes upon the other, Mom and I raised our glasses to our lips and sipped. The warm saltiness filled my mouth and I savoured the flavour before swallowing, Mom seemingly doing the same.

"Mmm this is lovely," I praised her, swallowing more of her golden liquid.

"Drink up Sweety," she smiled. "There's plenty more where that came from."

With her free hand I felt her place it upon my groin and I quickly assisted by covertly unzipping my fly.

"Me leaving?" Richard protested. "What are you talking about?"

"I made a decision tonight Richard," Mom stated as her hand found my cock and pulled it from my pants, her grip around my shaft. "Just then in fact. I realized I want to be with someone that truly loves me. Every part of me. That accepts me for who I am."

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,226 Followers