A Long Wet Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be with?" Richard repeated. "What do you mean by that? He's your son, you can't mean.....what does he do that I won't?"

Mom looked at me again and we both drank simultaneously, her hand increasing its manipulation of my cock.

"Oh, you'll never know Richard," Mom sighed as I finished my glass. "You'll never know."

*

He made plans to be back in the morning to collect his things. Strange, in that the ten years he'd been living with us he really hadn't collected many possessions, most of his items packed into a few boxes that Mom and I stacked beside the front door.

She'd changed into her workout gear to pack Richard's belongings and as I watched her load the last of the boxes, I thought of her only two days before, standing in the kitchen making fun of me for sniffing her underwear, dressed in the same outfit.

"What are you smiling about Mister?" She came up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Nothing. Just how quickly lives can change," I offered.

"How so?"

"I don't know. I mean just two days ago I was too ashamed to admit what I was doing in the laundry, now I'm drinking your pee at the dinner table."

She laughed. "You know I wore this that morning to get a rise out of you," she looked down at herself, the skin tight compression leggings.

"It worked," I admitted. "It's still working," I smiled as her hand ran down my front to settle on the erection tenting the front of my pants.

"I wanted to do it then you know?" She hinted. "In these leggings."

I played naïve, pretty sure as to what she referred. "Do what?"

"Pee in these leggings silly," she giggled, her hand stroking the length of my cock. "Right there in the kitchen, in front of you. Of course, there really wasn't an excuse so I had to plan my next wetting."

"The parking lot! You did that on purpose?" I exclaimed.

"Well of course," she laughed. "You don't think I'm that accident prone do you?"

"What about on the trampoline?"

"Oh, well that WAS an accident," she admitted. "It did turn me on though. It always does. Having a full bladder. Holding. Desperate to go. Especially if someone's watching me. And then going in my clothes."

Her hand was continuing to stroke my length, the added pressure my pants were putting on my cock and the way she was speaking had me on the verge of cumming in them and I quickly stopped her stimulation.

"Give me a minute," I pleaded as I pulled my groin away from her touch to which she smiled.

"We have to get you to last longer don't we Buddy," she grinned without any condescension.

"I'd like that," I smiled, blushing.

"Is it just me?" She raised her eyebrows as she pulled one of my hands down to cup her pussy. "Or is it like that with other girls?"

"Mom!" I almost whispered. "You're my first."

"What?" She seemed genuinely shocked, raising a hand to her mouth. Tears filled her eyes before she pulled my mouth to hers. "I love you so much Baby," she sighed between my lips as we kissed.

*

Naked, I lay on a towel in Mom's en-suite as she stood above me. My cock standing erect, almost vertical it pointed directly up between her spread legs as she rubbed her belly.

"I'm really busting Baby," she grimaced, her hand sliding down to the mound of her pussy. "Mommy has to pee bad!"

I took hold of my cock and stroked, pre-cum leaking from the eye, coating my underside.

"Just do it Mom," I offered. "If you have to go, go!"

"But that's dirty Baby," she played. "I can't just do it in my pants."

"Yes, you can," I determined. "Piss in your pants Mom. Be a dirty girl. Be my dirty girl."

"You want me to be your dirty girl Baby?" She moaned, her fingers digging into her pussy leaving a wet patch on the material. "You want Mommy to pee in her pants? It'll get on you!"

"I want it on me Mom," I gasped, touching her leg, running my hand up her calf as I continued to pull my cock. "I want you to piss on me."

"Oh Baby you're so naughty," she giggled. "Here it comes Baby. Here comes Mommy's pee."

Like magic, the light blue region around her fingers went dark, the dampness spreading to her inner thighs. I'd hoped (just for the visual) it would flow down her legs but with the tightness of her leggings, her fountain of pee flowed directly through the material to cascade down onto my belly. She adjusted her position to aim toward my chest and I leaned my head forward to catch her piss directly in my mouth.

"I'm pissing Mark," she commentated as if I wasn't aware. "I'm pissing right on you."

My mouth filled and I swallowed, watching as she took hold of her leggings and pulled them down off her hips.

Still urinating, she had them down to her knees, piss going everywhere before she descended on my pelvis, taking my cock in her hand as she guided it into herself. Safely seated on my lap, my dick deep inside her, I took hold of her ankle and pulled the tights the rest of the way off her leg, repeating on her other foot before discarding the saturated material. Her flow ceased as she concentrated on grinding herself on my dick, my hands reaching up for her breasts still confined in the tight long-sleeved crop top.

Descending on me her lips met my own, her tongue in my mouth as we kissed. I grabbed her ass and clutching her buttocks pulled her down onto my cock hard every time I thrust up into her. It seemed to please her.

"Oh fuck yes Mark, like that," she panted into my mouth. "Fuck me like that Baby. Fuck Mommy hard."

I really needed her to stop talking if I was to 'last longer,' her comments encouraging my own orgasm, but I'd be damned if I was going to cum before her this time. Gritting my teeth as she buried her face beside mine, her breath in my ear, I redoubled my efforts, thrusting my cock even harder up into her slick vagina.

"Yes Baby, don't stop. Don't stop," she gasped into my ear. "Oh God, don't stop. I'm...." she paused as she held her breath, the clapping of my dick into her pussy, my groin into hers echoing around the bathroom. "I'm....I'm cumming!" She finally cried before sitting back up taking charge of her own stimulation as she squeezed her pussy around my engorged dick. "I'm cumming," she repeated as I looked at her vagina sliding staggered up, then back down my glistening cock.

"I'm cumming," she once more confirmed before I felt the walls of her vagina clench me and a sudden burst of piss surged from her. Spraying my chest, my face, I opened my mouth to take her surprise gift as she came. Without any further stimulation I felt myself release. More than twelve hours of built up cum spray inside my mother, my cock pulsing as she realized I was cumming inside her, her eyes lighting up from her own post orgasm haze.

"Mmm," she sighed as her piss flowed to a trickle and she once more descended on my chest. "That's my good boy, fill my pussy with that yummy cum Baby."

"It was ok to do it inside you?" I asked, just to be sure in that we'd not spoken about it yet it wasn't the first time.

"It's fine Darling," she kissed me and I returned her love, our tongues entwined as she tasted her own piss in my mouth. "There's just one thing Baby," she whispered as she allowed my slick cock to slide from her dripping vagina. "Mommy's really thirsty after all that exercise. Any ideas on what we can do about that?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"I think I can come up with something to quench your thirst Mom," I exhaled as she slowly kissed her way down my chest, her lips seeking out my cock.

The summer looking to be far wetter than the usual.

*

The End.

Thank you for reading.