All Comments on 'A Look By Any Other Name'

by tracker99504

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 20 years ago
If you like incest with anal--You will like this..

The title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It is a good erotic story

It is a very good erotic story by an excellent writer.

keep writting . We enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This isn't erotic, it's PORN!

And poorly-written smut, at that. When are some of you idiots going to learn the difference between "erotic" and

"pornography?" And for God's sake, quit with the ellipses ( ... )! They detract from the read. This one gets a ZERO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
No pleasing some people!

I thought your story was great, I wouldn't waste the time commenting on it otherwise. I love the genre of incest, and the way the som & mom hook up is unusual enough to have caught my eye. If a sequel was on the cards, the mom should properly seduce her son, (lingerie, surprise etc.), and then progress to bringing along one of her mature friends.

Well done, looking forward to the next installment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*shrug*

The sex scene is tepid at best, the poor grammer really takes away from the feeling. Everything is too quick, way too rushed. I gave you a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
perfect

loved it, great passion, not too fast, screw grammar this is porn not english class, loved the ending, made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Good Story

Mate: Don't pay too much attention to the naysayers. There are the English majors who'll rip you a new one. They are the moralists who will try to do likewise. Ignore them. They don't have the guts to sign in and are always anonymous. Keep up the good work. Now, How about part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
simmering

makes me wanna jump in the car and go fuck my tiny mum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Anal plus Force-----

Such joy for us ........

Well whatever it is that we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too fast

good story, but the scenes were here and gone too quickly.

barry_ninebarry_nineover 16 years ago
Looks fine to me...

This was a juicy little snack. Yes, it's porn. But then, it is good porn. Sometimes, a person likes a meal, but a snack is often better. Keep with the writing. Also, nice that you took care of the dog. After all, he DID start it for your main character.

alavo16alavo16about 15 years ago
pure sweetness

good job on this story. way to treat the dog at the end.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was almost as good as the Cabin story.

Thank you for writing. I did not read the father/daughter story, sometimes I read a short one but it is not my favorite incest. Mother/son followed by brother/sister then lesbian. I do like when mom and daughter get it on after either of the first scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THE STORY! THE SCENARIO IS MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME & THEN A TAD BIT MORE! YOUR STORY MADE MY DAY.

tracker99504 successfully brout the 2 characters to an out-of-ordinary set of circumstances where the unimaginable becomes the order of the day.

While reading the story i was imagining that the same was happening to me and my mom. My mom used to be the protagonist in most of my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god an excellent start to a great story noe wind it up and let it run right to the funush.keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous