A Lord's Proclivities

Story Info
The lord chooses a new slut, while the rest go to his men…
4.7k words
4.28
70.7k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

This is my first story and it's a fantasy historical place that isn't quite 17-18th centuries, but somewhere near there but not as we know it. Basically, it's a made up world.

-

"Are these all of them?" asked the muscular man dressed in clothing far finer than any of the other men.

"Yes, milord," said the guard.

The young women were all lined up against the wall with their arms tied behind their backs in a way that caused their tits to stick out. They were completely naked with their pussies shaved clean. Some were more voluptuous than others, but they all had fairly large tits as that was the preference Lord Kenrick had for his women. He strolled down the hall, scrutinizing the women and stopped in front of one with teardrop shaped tits. She didn't have the biggest breasts, but hers somehow defied gravity by being quite perky despite their size.

Kenrick liked how her nipples matched her tits. They were pert and were sticking out lewdly. He reached over and cupped her tits, lifting them up and squeezing them. They were just the right amount of firmness. He grinned salaciously and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, which caused the girl to gasp.

Her nipples hardened and elongated even more. Kenrick took one of her nipples into his grasp and pinched down hard. She gasped even more, but she didn't whine in pain. This slut liked it. He could tell from how she had parted her lips and how her tongue had rested against the side of her mouth.

Kenrick twisted her nipple and released her tit to insert his finger into her pussy. She was already slick and ready for his intrusion. He grinned as he shoved another finger into her wet cunt. The slut was panting, her tits were rising and falling with each breath.

"What's your name?" he asked as he pulled on her nipple, enthralled by how far she was letting him go without any protest. He wondered what her limits were and how much fun he'd have testing them out.

"Calla," she gasped.

He pulled his fingers out and there was obvious evidence of her arousal. Kenrick held his fingers up to her face and she licked them clean without him having to say anything. Someone had taught her well. He tugged hard on her nipple and she moaned audibly.

"You forgot to say milord," he scolded.

"Milord," she said obediently.

Kenrick released her nipple and slapped her hard on her tit. They shook from the force of his slap, smacking against each other. He was mesmerized by the motion of her tits swaying. He couldn't wait to put some clamps and weights on her nipples. She would look even more beautiful that way.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked bluntly.

Sometimes his men would find girls claiming to be innocent and when they responded like Calla did, Kenrick was always a bit suspicious they might be faking their virginity. He liked his sluts to be untouched by anyone before him.

Calla blushed beautifully and nodded.

"I will take this one with me," he said.

The guard nodded. "Of course, milord."

Kenrick turned and walked down to the other girl who had caught his eye. She had even bigger tits, they were quite round and drooped further down her chest. He grabbed her by the nipples and she started whimpering. He liked how her tits looked stretched out, but he'd rather his women be moaning than crying.

He released her nipples and immediately slapped her tits, alternating until they were flushed with color. Only then did he stop and the slut was already in tears. She should be begging for his cock, instead she was weeping. Kenrick shoved his hand between her legs and he chuckled.

"The whore is wet," he proclaimed.

The guard guffawed as well. "All these whores would be lucky to be fucked by you, milord."

Still Kenrick couldn't stand a crying woman, no matter how luscious her tits were. He had been hoping to take more than one back for his pleasure, but Calla would do for now. He would have fun breaking her in. She had responded so readily for a virgin.

"Just Calla," he said.

"What of the rest?" asked another guard, gesturing to the other naked women.

"They are yours to enjoy," said Kenrick. "Be sure to share them."

The first guard grinned widely. "I'll let everybody know about your generosity, milord."

Kenrick nodded and glanced back to Calla, who was being unshackled from the wall and led over to him. He admired her jutting tits as she hobbled over to him. He already knew what he was going to do to her when he had her up in his rooms.

"For you, milord," said the second guard as he handed the rope to Kenrick.

He yanked on the rope and Calla jerked over to him. He grinned wickedly and he proceeded on his way to his quarters, leading Calla at a pace that sent her tits slapping against each other with each hobbling step. He could see how the other soldiers gathered to watch the display and he knew that one day he would have to fuck her on his balcony to show her off to everyone, but for now she would just be his private amusement.

-

Durwald knew exactly which slut he wanted as soon as Lord Kenrick had taken Calla away. Lord Kenrick was said to be particular about which slut he wanted, he always liked them to enjoy the mix of pleasure and pain he inflicted, but Durwald wasn't so picky. All he wanted was a cunt to fuck.

These sluts were some of the finest he'd ever seen. He had never had a virgin before and he couldn't wait to put his cock into one of their cunts. But he would give Werner first pick, which was only proper given that he wouldn't be in this position without the other man's recommendation.

"Which one do you want?" asked Durwald.

Werner was further down the line of sluts, having been the one who had released Calla for Lord Kenrick. Werner was standing in front of the one with the biggest tits. Durwald would call them cow tits, they were drooping quite low from their heavy weight. Durwald had thought about her, but he actually liked how the other slut had cried out when Lord Kenrick had slapped her tits. Durwald wanted her to weep when he fucked her cunt hard.

"Do you want cow tits?" asked Durwald.

Werner had grabbed the slut's fat tit and was squeezing it hard. It was exciting for Durwald to see Werner groping her. Durwald grabbed the tit that was closest to him and the soft flesh felt so good in his hand as he massaged it roughly. The slut was moaning and her nipple was hardening against his palm. Where had Lord Kenrick found all these wanton sluts?

Werner shoved the cow tits together then released them suddenly, causing them to smack against the cunt's chest. "I want that one!" he declared, pointing at the slut with the still reddened tits from the earlier slapping.

Durwald narrowed his eyes as he squeezed the tit he was holding even harder. The slut was whimpering at the pain, but her nipple told the truth. She liked it. They all liked this more than they let on. He plunged his fingers into her pussy and found it just as wet as Lord Kenrick had proclaimed with the other slut earlier.

"Looks like you're having fun with your slut," said Werner. He had approached them and grabbed the slut's other tit. Both of them were now squeezing her tits and she was gasping loudly.

"What's your name?" he demanded.

"Ingrid, sir," she said.

"Wrong," said Werner as he let go of her tit to slap it hard, leaning a red mark. "Your name is whore."

Ingrid nodded quickly. "I am a whore."

Werner grinned and slapped Durwald lightly across the shoulders. "Make sure you fuck the whore well."

Durwald grunted as he shoved his fingers into Ingrid's face for her to clean him up. He watched Werner walk over to the slut he had originally wanted. Werner grabbed her tits and started massaging them in the way that Durwald had wanted to grope them. He was so hard that he quickly twisted Ingrid around and bent her toward the wall. She had just enough length to her shackles to do that. He then unfastened his trousers and plunged into her pussy without prelude.

She moaned wildly as Durwald buried himself deeply into her. She was tight, but she wasn't a virgin. He hadn't felt any resistance. Most of the whores he had fucked before had been looser with saggy tits that hung to their bellies. They weren't like Ingrid. He was annoyed he hadn't gotten to fuck a virgin and that he hadn't gotten the slut he'd really wanted, but Ingrid was easily the prettiest slut he'd ever fucked.

Durwald grabbed her by the tits and he used them as leveraged as he pistoned in and out of her pussy. He could feel her walls trembling around him and he came in a rush as he slammed into her one last time. He pressed her bare tits against the rough walls as he leaned onto her. He had just come harder than he'd ever had before.

Durwald could feel his heart pounding on his chest as he glanced over to where Werner was pounding into the other slut. He didn't know her name, but he could feel his spent cock twitch inside Ingrid's cunt. He was going to have that slut after Werner. He stared as her tits shook like crazy with each of Werner's hard thrusts.

He wanted those tits around his cock. Durwald pulled Ingrid from the wall and kneaded her tits roughly as he continued to watch Werner pound the other slut. Durwald could feel his cock expanding and soon he'd be ready to fuck Ingrid again. As Werner came with a shout of exaltation, Durwald removed his almost fully erect cock from Ingrid and tossed her to the ground.

He closed the distance between him and Werner, grabbing the slut by her hair and dragging her away from Werner who was leaning against the wall, spent from his efforts.

Werner grinned at him. "Do you want a taste of Grazyna too? Her cunt was unbelievable."

Durwald twisted Grazyna's face to him and he could see tears streaking down her cheeks. Ingrid had enjoyed his violation, but Grazyna didn't seem like she had enjoyed her defiling by Werner nearly as much. For whatever reason that aroused Durwald even further. He grabbed Grazyna by her nipples and tugged her over to him.

She cried out in pain. Durwald pushed her tits together and spat on them before thrusting his cock between them. Her tits were firmer than Ingrid's, just perfect for fucking. Durwald still had Ingrid's juices on his cock, which made it even easier to fuck Grazyna's tits.

Werner laughed and cajoled him on. "Are you enjoying her tits? I'm sure you'll enjoy her cunt too."

That spurred Durwald on. "Push your fat tits together!" he snarled when he saw that Werner had untied her arms. "Or I'll whip your cunt!"

Grazyna was crying, but she squeezed her tits over his cock just as he ordered. Durwald braced his hands on the nearby wall and continued to fuck her tits until he was close to coming. He then yanked her up by her hair and turned her around. He pushed her against the wall and pounded into her tight cunt. She was even tighter than Ingrid. She did have an unbelievable cunt like Werner had said. Durwald groaned as he emptied his balls into her pussy.

He then jerked out of her and let her collapse onto the ground. He grabbed her face and shoved his flaccid cock into her mouth. "Clean me up, cunt."

Werner grabbed another slut and forced her to kneel down and suck him clean. "Didn't I tell you how wonderful it is to work for Lord Kenrick?"

-

Kenrick had his new slut, Calla positioned exactly as he liked. She was spread-eagle on an X-shaped contraption he had specially designed. It allowed him to suspend his sluts in a manner that enabled him to fuck all their holes easily, where a table would have prevented him from getting between their legs to pound their pussy and ass.

Calla was testing her shackles and she was pouting. "Milord, why are you chaining me up?"

Kenrick grabbed her tit and slapped it hard. "Don't question your master, slut."

Calla lowered her eyes obediently and closed her mouth. Kenrick liked what he saw from Calla downstairs, but he liked it even more upstairs. She was the perfect mix of obedience and defiance. He loved punishing his sluts.

Kenrick slapped her other tit as he appreciated evenness and symmetry. They were just the right color of pink. He then pinched her nipples hard. Calla gasped and he grinned. Kenrick took out a pair of silver nipple clamps and fastened them to her tender nubs. She moaned as he pulled on the chain that connected the clamps, extending her nipples.

"You are my slut," he declared. "Don't you dare come without permission or you'll be punished harshly."

"Yes, Master," she said. "Slut understands."

Calla was quite smart. He liked when his sluts knew what to do. Kenrick went over to the thick wooden post that supported the X-shaped contraption. He turned the lever and Calla lunged forward. He smirked as her body faces the floor, her pendulous tits hanging down with the chain dangling between them. He had been kind and strapped her around the waist rather than letting her wrists and ankles support her whole weight.

Kenrick walked around and surveyed his lovely slut. She looked so wanton like this. He would need to display her to his soldiers. There was no better way to build morale than fucking a pretty pussy. But Kenrick liked his sluts to be untouched by others. When he let his men have his cast offs, he would find another slut or two to replace them.

He briefly wondered how the guards were enjoying the whores downstairs. Had they let their brethren know there was new meat to fuck? Those whores would last a few months at most before their holes and their tits were used up. They would then be traded down to the laborers when their bellies were round with child and their tits leaking with milk.

Kenrick cupped Calla's lovely tit. She really did have some of the best tits he had ever seen. He might keep her until her belly was fat with his child and milk her like a cow. He had a fetish for lactation that he hadn't fully explored. But most women were not the same after childbirth. Their holes were too loose and their tits too droopy. What a pity that would be Calla's eventual fate.

Kenrick yanked on the chain and Calla gasped so beautifully. He pulled a pair of silver weights and he attached them to her chain. He then flicked them, sending them and their weights swinging, tugging and elongating her nipples and tits so deliciously. Calla shuddered and he traced his fingers down her side before shoving several of them into her cunt.

"You're dripping," he said. "Do you want me to fuck you, slut?"

Calla nodded vigorously as her tits swayed with the weights. "Please fuck this slut, Master!"

Kenrick went to stand between her legs and he released his turgid cock from the confines of his breeches. He knew his cock matched his muscular body. It was thick and long enough to hit any cervix. Kenrick knew that Calla would be splintered with his big dick and he wanted her to scream with pleasure when he took her virginity.

He swirled his head on her slick slit as he adjusted the height so it was perfect for him to fuck her good. Kenrick could hear Calla breathing heavily. He wondered if she was that special kind of slut that could come from nipple stimulation alone. He had had one before.

Delyth had been nearly perfect and he had almost kept her, except childbirth had ruined her marvelous tits. They had swelled to an impressive size and he had enjoyed sucking milk from her thick nipples, but her tits had not fared well after the stillbirth. They had dried up with no babe to nurse and he had been furious he had lost the child. He had discarded her like the rest, though Delyth had lasted for nearly a year. How long would Calla last?

Kenrick pushed the thick head of his dick into her pussy, stretching her open. He could feel her tight walls squeezing him delectably. One slut had only lasted an hour when he realized she hadn't been a virgin. He'd gifted her in chains to the prisoners held in the cells below. She hadn't lasted long.

Kenrick inched into her slowly and he leaned over to grab her tits, letting her nipples slip between his fingers so they continued to be pulled by their weights. Despite her shackles, he could feel her press her pussy back against him. Calla was a natural slut. Kenrick would need to reward Werner well for his excellent eye.

Kenrick pushed in deeper until he was fully sheathed inside her cunt. She was so damn tight and it was glorious. He could feel her cervix bumping against his head. He was going to enjoy fucking Calla hard, but first he allowed her to get use to his size. He gyrated his hips and squeezed her tits, trapping her nipples between his fingers. Her tits were perfect for using as leverage in fucking.

"You can come," he said as he pulled out nearly all the way before plunging back into her.

He used her tits to help him hold his position. She was moaning wildly and he could feel her walls contracting around him. She was in the thrall of her first orgasm. Her nipples were being elongated even more as the weights were swinging with each thrust. He undid the clamps and let them fall to the ground. The blood rushed back into her sore, stretched nipples and he twisted them in his fingers as he slammed into her again. Calla came gloriously around him, her cunt squeezing his come from out of him.

Kenrick pulled on her nipples as he leaned heavily against her. Her pussy clamped down on him even more. He was right about her and nipple stimulation. He would need to thoroughly enjoy Calla while her tits were this round and perky. Kenrick let his partially flaccid cock slip out of her pussy and he adjusted the lever so that she was now upright. Calla was hanging from her shackles, looking completely satiated.

Her nipples were distended and her tits were pinkened from the earlier slapping. She even had some of his come and some of her own leaking down her legs. Calla looked thoroughly used. Kenrick undid her shackles and pulled her off the X shaped contraption. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her tits onto his chest, and she kissed him passionately on the lips.

Kenrick didn't usually kiss his sluts, but he didn't mind kissing Calla. He delved in deeper with his tongue to truly taste her and she enthusiastically dueled back. He groaned as he felt his cock begin to harden again. This time he was going to fuck her on her back mercilessly and she was going to enjoy every minute of it.

-

Werner had distributed most of the sluts to the soldiers, but he'd kept cow tits behind. He had fucked Grazyna first because he didn't really intend to keep her exclusively and he could tell that Durwald wanted her. He enjoyed taking her virginity while Durwald had to settle for Ingrid.

Werner knew Ingrid hadn't been a virgin, but he also knew that Lord Kenrick would never choose Ingrid as her tits sagged a bit. He liked women with big round, perky tits. He suspected Kenrick would choose either Calla or Grazyna. Werner would have really enjoyed fucking Calla, but he'd have to wait until Kenrick tired of her.

Werner had no problems fucking his cast offs. They were always wet and eager, much more so than Grazyna who had been just barely wet enough and he had actually thoughtfully stimulated her before fucking her. She was lucky that she had his come inside her before Durwald had fucked her. Durwald had taken her like a whore, which she was now. He wondered how long Durwald would keep Grazyna. It was his first whore, so she might be lucky enough to be used exclusively by Durwald for a while.

Grazyna didn't appear like she enjoyed the rough sex like the other sluts. She'd like it even less being gangbanged by the soldiers. As personal guards of Lord Kenrick, they got privileges over the foot soldiers. Werner enjoyed the task of procuring and distributing the sluts. But he liked his sluts to be willing. There was something so arousing about a slut spreading her legs eagerly for his cock.

Werner stood now in front of the slut with cow tits. She was the only one left. She had the most impressive tits he had ever seen. They were hung lower, but mostly they were round and gorgeous. He wanted to wrap them around his cock and fuck them until he came all over them.

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers
12