A Lord's Proclivities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Werner grabbed the slut by the chin and asked sharply, "What is your name?"

"Noya, sir," she said softly.

Werner liked her quiet voice, which contrasted with her cow tits. He wondered how she had hidden her massive tits from the men. If he had seen her in the fields, he would have tumbled her then and there. She must have worn a sack over her body, which was so curvaceous. Her hips flared out widely and her butt was a thing of beauty. He couldn't wait to fuck her from behind.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked sharply.

He didn't really care if she was like Lord Kenrick, but he would be a bit more gentle with her if she was.

Noya slowly shook her head. "I've been taken before."

For some reason the idea of another man taking her was getting Werner quite hard. He rubbed his head against her smooth thighs.

"How were you fucked?" he asked as he cupped her tits. He was kneading them vigorously, feeling how they were soft but not too soft.

"He bent me over and took me from behind," she said, blushing furiously.

How she could blush like that when she'd just witnessed some sluts being fucked in front of her was rather endearing. Werner pushed his knees between her legs and separated them. He then let his cock settle against her lips, which were damp. Werner grinned. Noya was wet from either witnessing the other fucks or from how he was playing with her tits. He would be more gentle with her, but later he would fuck her until she screamed in pleasure.

Werner sucked on her nipple as he eased his cock into her pussy. Even if Noya had been taken before, she was still quite snug. Werner bit down on her nipple and he smiled against her tit when her pussy throbbed around him. He was going to make her his slut. He increased his speed until he was fucking her hard. Noya was moaning so sweetly and squeezing him so tightly. He came for the second time in a rush and he collapsed on top of her. He was going to take Noya back to his place and chain her to his bed. He wasn't going to let anyone have her for a long while.

-

Ingrid was on her hands and knees taking one cock in her well used pussy while deep throating another cock. She didn't know exactly how many cocks had fucked her pussy and mouth, but at least twenty. Ingrid had known when she was fifteen she was destined to be a whore. Her father had always told her that she had a slutty body and that's why he had to stuff his cock into her. Her father had been quite annoyed when he had to give her to Lord Kenrick's men, but how could he say no to that much gold?

She had looked forward to being a lord's woman. Ingrid had made eyes at him, but Lord Kenrick had only taken a cursory look at her tits before moving on. She didn't understand why he had chosen Calla over her. She had bigger and better tits. Calla's breasts were rather small in comparison. Only Noya had bigger tits than her and Ingrid thought for sure she'd be one of the women Lord Kenrick chose.

Instead she was being fucked by soldiers by the dozen. Her father had lied when he had told Lord Kenrick's men she was a virgin. She had been taken by her father and a few other men who had paid her father handsomely for her, but she'd never been fucked by this many cocks before. Ingrid gagged as the cock in her mouth exploded.

"I want to fuck her tits next!" exclaimed another soldier. "Hurry up and finish with her cunt!"

The soldier fucking her grunted as he hammered into her. Ingrid had always liked being fucked, even by the old fat men her father had pimped her out to, but this was too much. Her pussy was ravaged and she was too sore to come anymore.

"Her cunt's too fucking loose!" he shouted as pulled out of her pussy. "I'm gonna take her ass!"

Ingrid winced as he plunged into her ass without any hesitation. Luckily she had been prepped by the first soldier who had taken her anal virginity and she had taken enough loads of come to coat this soldier's cock. He also wasn't as big as the others, thankfully. Even so, her ass wasn't used to being fucked like her pussy was. Ingrid was in tears with relief as she felt him erupt in her ass. He pulled out and the other soldier who had been waiting to fuck her tits, jerked her by her hair until she was on her back.

He grabbed her tits roughly and pushed them together. Ingrid didn't mind this at all. She'd always liked having her tits played with, even aggressively. This soldier pinched her nipples hard and she moaned from the sensation.

"What a fucking whore," he said. "She likes being treated like this."

He slapped her tits hard and they smacked together as he alternated his blows. She was just getting into the rhythm of his hits when he grabbed her nipples and tugged on them so hard that she could see her poor nipples elongating so lewdly. She pushed her tits together, trying to encourage him to fuck her tits rather than abuse her nipples, but that only seem to titillate him even more. He twisted her nipples while yanking on them even more.

"Please," she begged. "Please fuck my tits."

The soldier seemed to like it when she begged because he released her nipples and shoved his cock between the tits she had pushed together for him. He fucked her tits brutally, pistoning in and out with rapid speed that her tits were getting sore. He smashed her tits even tighter around his cock. She tried to speed up his orgasm by licking his head each time it poked through her tits, but he seemed to last forever before he finally came all over her face and tits.

"Fucking cunt," he said as he left her on her back.

Ingrid let out a deep breath, glad that this ordeal was over. She could see that some of the women were still being fucked, while others were lying on the ground like her with come splattered all over them. She wondered what would become of them now that they weren't chosen by his lordship. She had been so hopeful that she'd finally get to live in luxury, but apparently that wasn't her destiny. Like her father said, she had a slutty body and that's why she was getting fucked like a whore.

-

Let me know what you think and if you think I should write some more! Thanks for reading!

12