A Lord's Proclivities Ch. 02

Story Info
The sluts get their tits abused by their masters.
4.4k words
4.62
46.5k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

All are 18+.

Calla was wearing a collar around her neck, which designated her as the lord's slut. She had never thought she would be chosen by a lord, especially one as handsome and as muscular as Lord Kenrick. Her previous master had trained her meticulously to derive pleasure from any pain or humiliation. He had said she had learned her lessons so well and that even if her tits weren't as large as most men preferred she might be lucky enough to catch some lord's eye.

Call had noticed that there were no other women in the Lord's household. Instead young boys did most of the cleaning chores and older men took care of the more important matters, like cooking. The butler was a stoic individual with a thick red beard and a burly build. He said his name was Gilroy. He had placed the collar around her neck and given her the clothing she was to wear around the estate.

The dresses were made of the finest material and Calla had never felt anything like this on her person before. She had chosen to wear a bright red dress, which was made of thin material that didn't hide her protruding nipples. Calla had always been a bit embarrassed at how obvious her nipples were in clothing, though the Lord had enjoyed playing with them all through the night. She could feel her nipples hardening even more when she thought of what he'd done to her. She wanted him to pinch and pull on them again until they were delightfully sore.

Her breasts were straining against the low neckline, which was cut in a v-shape to her navel and more than half of her tits exposed. The dress hugged her slim waist before flaring out over her hips with deep slits on both sides that showed off nearly all of her legs. Gilroy had told her she was not to wear any underwear as Lord Kenrick must always have access to his slut. Calla wondered how some of the other girls were doing, especially Grazyna.

Grazyna had been taken from her family due to sizable debts that were owed by her father. She wasn't like some of the others, who had been prepared or at least knew that their purpose in life was to be a sex slave. Calla had known about this since her mother had sold her when she was ten that she'd eventually be some man's slut. She just wasn't sure who it'd be.

"Come here, slut," said Gilroy sharply.

Calla quickly ran over to him, feeling her tits shaking in her dress. She was dressed though she felt quite naked. Her former master had them wear rough shifts other than when they were in their training sessions. Still she liked how silky her gown was.

Gilroy inspected her thoroughly, stepping all away around her before standing in front of her again. "Your tits are a bit small," he declared. "I'll have your dresses sized down. I'm surprised Lord Kenrick selected you," he muttered. "He usually likes sluts with bigger tits."

Calla blushed, which traveled down to her breasts. Gilroy chuckled and to her astonishment, he shoved her flimsy neckline aside and bared her tits. He grabbed her by the nipples and yanked her hard to him. Calla gasped and she could feel her pussy growing wet.

"Delyth had the most magnificent tits," said Gilroy. "Maybe when you get knocked up your tits will get bigger. Hers were even more amazing when they were leaking milk." He grinned wickedly as he twisted her nipples. "Your nipples are bigger though."

Calla was surprised that she was being touched by Gilroy. Her last master had never let anyone touch her, though he'd certainly let many see her naked in many compromising positions. He'd displayed her with her tits tied with a gag in her mouth with a small plug in her ass when the Lord's guard purchased her. The guard hadn't touched her though, not like Gilroy was doing.

Gilroy reached down and pressed his knee into her pussy. "You're soaking wet," he said when he saw the wet stain on his pants. "You're a fucking whore and soon I'll fuck you myself."

Calla gasped when he pinched down even harder before finally releasing her abused nipples. Her nipples were sore and distended and he was right about her pussy being soaking wet. She was craving a cock inside of her, like her former master said she would when she finally got a taste of it. She wanted her pussy to be stretched and filled.

"Lord Kenrick doesn't share his sluts until he discards them," said Gilroy as he traced his fingers down her navel then pressed his palm against her wet pussy. "I got to have Delyth after she lost her babe. He was so furious with her. I wonder if your milk will taste as sweet as hers. Her tits were fat udders and I milked her like the cow slut she was. Did you know that Lord Kenrick likes to drink some tit milk in the morn?"

Gilroy grinned salaciously. "If you're lucky I might keep you for a bit before I give you to the servants, though I bet you'd love being gangbanged. You might be a bigger whore than Delyth, even if your tits are smaller. I don't expect you to last long and I can't wait to fuck you good."

-

Delyth stared down at her big, fat udders. That's what Gilroy had called them when he'd milked them. Her cow udders. They weren't as round and beautiful as they'd been before. But they did look obscene tied up as they were looped multiple times by the coarse rope that he liked to use. Her udders didn't look as saggy as they did when they were hanging free. They were bulging in the ropes and Delyth liked how looked constrained.

Gilroy had left her tied to a wall in the servants' quarters where other servants could make use kf her mouth. Delyth opened her mouth obediently when a young footman came up to her and released his cock from his trousers. She sucked on him expertly, knowing he liked her to rub her tongue along the bottom of his cock and nibble just a little with her teeth. It wasn't long before he was hitting the back of her throat with his load. She swallowed it easily and he grinned.

"I'll be back later," he promised, giving her teat a forceful tug.

Delyth nodded and smiled. The footman wandered back to his duties and she wondered when Gilfroy would come back to examine her udders. They were becoming reddish purple and she knew he'd be pleased with her. She'd never thought about being Gilroy's slut, but she was more his slut than she'd ever been Lord Kenrick's. How many other sluts had come and gone since she'd been discarded? At least a handful. Most of them hadn't lasted more than a month. Lord Kenrick often grew bored of them quickly and needed something new.

Gilroy always had fun fucking them once or twice, but he let the other servants have them. She'd witnessed many of them gangbanged and covered in come. She was different. He might let other men fuck her mouth, but her cunt and ass belonged to him. He had locked her holes up with a chastity belt and he kept the key on a chain around his neck.

Delyth had initially thought Lord Kenrick would keep her for a long while, as he'd been enthralled with her fat udders, especially when she had started producing milk. She had found it erotic to have his breastfeed on her teat. But it was nothing compared to Gilroy's obsession with milking her udders. He'd squeeze her udders until they were dry and aching. On the rare occasions when Lord Kenrick was away, he'd fuck her udders and they'd squirt milk everywhere. His cock was not as long as Lord Kenrick's but it was thicker. Delyth had found herself dreaming of it and she'd not been too sad when she'd lost the babe. The butler had never dared to fuck her cunt, not until she was dismissed from Lord Kenrick's service.

Delyth squeezed her thighs together. She was getting so horny thinking about Gilroy. She'd heard that Lord Kenrick had chosen a new slut and that always worried Delyth a little, that one day a slut would come around that would steal Gilroy's attention from her. Lord Kenrick always chose sluts with big tits similar to hers. Delyth was aware that her udders weren't the same, but soon her udders were going to swell in size again. She'd missed her last course and she knew she was with child.

Delyth smiled brightly, thinking of Gilroy ordering her onto her hands and knees so her udders were drooping over the milk bucket. He didn't like to waste anything, especially her teat milk. She wondered how soon her milk would come in. The first time it had taken several months and she didn't want to wait that long. She wanted her udders to burst with milk all over his cock as soon as possible.

-

Kenrick smiled widely with satisfaction as he surveyed his work. Calla had her arms tied back and her perky tits were jutting out even more with the ropes he'd wrapped around them tightly. He'd crisscrossed the ropes from her tits under to split her pussy lips apart and he could see she was dripping down her legs. He'd attached clamps to both her nipples. He was now holding the weights in his hands, considering carefully if he should add them to her nipples.

Calla was moaning as he pulled on the chain that was connected to her clamps. "Do you like that slut?" he asked.

"Slut does, Master."

He pulled on the chain even more, elongating her nipples so beautifully. He wouldn't go too far, though. He planned on impregnating her with his child and having her tits leaking with milk very soon. He wondered how her tit milk would taste. Delyth's had been thick and sweet. He missed having a small cup of her tit milk every morning. He'd have to work very hard on getting Calla with child.

Kenrick put on one weight, watching her nipples stretch a little. He added another, which pulled them even more. He considered his handiwork. Her tits were starting to become a lovely shade of reddish pinkish. She could take more. He really wanted to stretch her nipples. He added two more weights and Calla gasped loudly when he allowed her to feel their full weight.

"You look so beautiful," he said, lightly stroking the edges of her areola. "Look at your nipples, they're works of art."

Calla thrusted her tits out even more to him and Kenrick chuckled. "Do you want to come, my pet?"

"Slut wants to come so bad," she begged so sweetly.

Kenrick shoved his finger into her dripping cunt. Calla cried out in pleasure. He grinned wickedly as he found her g-spot and stimulated it mercilessly. He could tell she was on the edge of coming, but she was holding it back. She knew what would happen if she came without permission.

"Such a good slut," he said as he unfastened his breeches and freed his big dick. "You shouldn't come yet, you shouldn't come before I fill you with my spunk."

Calla nodded obediently. "Slut understands. Slut wants your big fat cock inside her slutty wet pussy."

Kenrick removed his fingers and took a knife from his boot to cut her ropes off. He might like it to chafe her delicate skin, but he didn't enjoy its rough fibers on his crown jewels. He pulled the rope from her tits and they unraveled quickly. Calla groaned from the rush of blood to her tits and he bent her over and propelled his cock into her cunt. She was nearly as tight when he'd first had her. He appreciated that she was so snug. He'd really liked that about Delyth too.

Kenrick grabbed Calla's chain and pulled so hard that her clamps were wrenched from her nipples. He'd deliberately not made them too tight as he didn't want to damage her gorgeous nipples. Her tits might not be as big as Delyth's, but her nipples more than made up for it. Calla was fully capable of coming from nipple stimulation alone, which he'd discovered later to his perverse pleasure. He'd even gotten to punish her with his riding crop for coming without permission.

He grabbed her by the tits and slammed into her hard, his balls slapping against her. Fuck, she felt so good. Her tits were more than a handful, which was all he found that he really needed. He was going to come soon and he wondered how close she was as well. He'd be delighted to punish her if she came before him. Kenrick closed his eyes as he kept on fucking her harder and faster. He really wanted to just fill her up with his load, but he also wanted to punish her.

He could feel her starting to squeeze his cock, which was a sure fire sign she was close to coming. All he needed was to put more pressure on her g-spot and she'd be at his mercy. Kenrick was certain he had her when she clamped down on him and he came in an unexpected rush. Calla then convulsed spectacularly around him, milking every bit of his semen into her. Soon she'd be round with his babe in her belly.

He pulled out of her and jerked her around by her long auburn hair. Her tits were still bright pink from her earlier binding. He slapped her hard twice, once on each tit. Calla groaned and wrenched her toward him with her nipples.

"You made me come," he accused.

Calla leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed him hard on the lips. "I did," she retorted. "I love making you come hard inside of me."

He slapped her tits again and she laughed with delight. Calla was something else, thought Kenrick. There was no slut he'd had like her. When her tits were full of milk and her belly round with his babe, she'd be perfect.

-

God her tits were fantastic. Durwald had placed his collar on her neck and he had savored parading his prize in front of the other men. He had dragged Grazyna by her collar with a rope through the barracks where the soldiers bunked. There had been several more used up sluts in the beds in various states of debauchery.

His slut had been by far the prettiest. A lot of the soldiers had leered and jeered at her. He'd let them grope and suck on her tits. He'd even let them stick fingers up her tight cunt. But he hadn't allowed them to fuck any of her holes. Not even when they'd offer to pay him handsomely. Durwald hadn't liked that Werner had gotten into her cunt first. But her other holes were his. He'd fuck her tits, her mouth, and her ass first.

Grazyna was his slut. He would do whatever he wanted to her. Durwald had just arrived back after a long stint at Lord Kenrick's side. He'd been at an important meeting with a bunch of other lords. They were all served by beautiful sluts in various states of undress. Durwald had been at least partially erect for several hours. He wondered if Werner had been in the same situation or if he was more used to this.

Durwald was glad to be back in his private accommodations where Grazyna was waiting for him in the nude. He hadn't bothered wasting his hard earned money clothing her when he liked her tits and cunt available to him at all times, though he did see the allure of only seeing glimpses of the wares at that hoity toity meeting.

"Come here," he said.

Grazyna was quick to follow his commands. She'd learned the hard way what he'd do to her if she was disobedient. The parade through the barracks was as much about punishing her as it was about showing her off.

"Fuck my cock with your fat tits," he ordered.

Grazyna undid his breeches and his hard cock sprang free. She coated his cock with her saliva by licking it enthusiastically with her tongue. Durwald threaded his fingers through her dark hair, pushing her into his cock. She opened her mouth and he shoved his dick deep into her throat. She was careful not to let her teeth come into contact with his cock.

He jerked her off his cock and grinned down at her maliciously. "You disobeyed me," he said darkly.

Her eyes went wide, her face was quite pretty. She looked so innocent if he just saw her face, but he knew she wasn't. Who could be innocent when they had a lewd body like her? Her tits were like melons and they truly overflowed his hands.

Grazyna shook her head, but otherwise didn't say anything to counter his statement.

Durwald shook his head. "I asked to fuck your fat tits, not your whore mouth."

Grazyna trembled slightly, but she knew better than to move away. He raised his hands and slapped her tits hard. She sobbed quietly as he kept on slapping them, sometimes hitting the same titty a few times in a row before switching to the other titty. Durwald enjoyed watching them smack together and he especially enjoyed how her tits became a lovely shade of bright pink.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

She nodded and even though her tits must be stinging, she pushed them together and swallowed his cock in her pillowy tits. Durwald sighed with deep satisfaction as he began to fuck her tits with her assistance. They were as good as they had been the first time. He waited until he was close to coming before he whirled her around and drilled her cunt. She was wet enough, though not dripping wet like Ingrid had been. Ingrid was a true whore.

Every time he went over to the barracks Ingrid was in the midst of a gangbang. He'd seen her be fucked in the mouth and in the pussy over and over again. He'd seen her double penetrated multiple times where her holes were gaping afterwards, but she looked like she was enjoying most of it.

Ingrid's tits were even bigger than Grazyna's, and he still remembered how they felt in his hands. He wondered how her pussy would feel around his cock now after all those cocks she'd had. She wasn't as tight as Grazyna, but the way she had convulsed around him had been unbelievable.

Durwald slammed into Grazyna one last time and unloaded his come. He hadn't come nearly as hard as that time in Ingrid's cunt, but it was good enough. He pushed her onto the bed and he sat on top of her, smashing her tits over his sticky dick. He closed his eyes and relished the feel of her tits on his cock. Grazyna was his and all he could think about was Ingrid's pussy trembling around him.

-

It had been more than two months of fucking and Kenrick was still waiting for the signs that Calla was with child. Her tits were sadly still the same size, but he knew sometimes it took a few months before the tits grew larger. He was frustrated though by how long it was taking. Delyth had gotten with child almost immediately.

Kenrick had decided to take his frustration out on Calla. He had tied her arms back to the wall and also tied her head back by her long auburn hair. He had her sitting with her legs split open on a rounded, smoothed log. He knew how much Calla craved his cock. Tonight she wasn't going to get any of it.

Kenrick had gagged Calla's pretty mouth so she couldn't beg him prettily for his cock. He often gave into her and fucked her hard, especially when she said she wanted his come to fill her belly up with his babe. Kenrick surveyed his very pretty slut. Her tits were very full teardrops and he really liked how her nipples always poked forward as if asking to be punished.

Kenrick pinched one nipple and placed a small clamp on it, which he'd rigged to a thin rope. He pinched the other nipple and clamped it as well. He'd set the clamps tighter than her usual clamps so they wouldn't slip off with too much tension. He could see Calla's eyes roll back in pain and in pleasure. God, she was such a fucking slut.

Kenrick then took the ropes and twisted them around his hands until there was decent pulling force on her tits and nipples. He savored it for a few moments before he applied more pressure on her poor nipples, stretching them more than they'd ever been stretched before.

Her distended nipples were a thing of beauty. Calla really did have such slutty nipples. He caressed her areolas and he could hear her gasp around her gag. He pinched down hard and she trembled so delectably. He then gripped her tits tightly, putting opposing pressure against her straining nipples. Her flesh was so firm. He usually had Gilroy milk Delyth, but this time he might prefer to milk Calla himself. He wanted to squirt her tit milk all over herself and himself.

"You are going to get round with my child," he said as he pulled the ropes even more taut, "and I'm going to milk your tits. Do you understand, slut?"

Calla tried to nod her head as much as she could in her bindings and Kenrick released her nipples from the clamps. She looked like she was so close to coming, her thighs were trembling on the log. Her nipples were still stretched from the earlier abuse and he knew how sensitive they would be. If he twisted and tugged them, she'd come all over the wood.

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers
12