A Lord's Proclivities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

Kenrick reached back and undid her gag. "Do you want to come, slut?"

"Yes! Master!"

He grabbed her by the tits. "Then you better get with child soon."

He slapped her harshly on the tits, whacking them back and forth until they were bright red. He carefully avoided her nipples as he didn't want her to come from additional stimulation to her sore, stretched nubs. When Kenrick was satisfied with his handiwork he undid the ropes tying her to the wall and he turned her around. He had gotten so fucking hard abusing her beautiful body. And he grinned wickedly when he saw her dripping pussy. Calla was such a good slut.

He plunged into her cunt without prelude. He fucked her good, warning her she'd be punished if she came. Like always, he held back his orgasm and this time she convulsed aggressively around him when he simultaneously slammed into her cervix hard and wrenched her nipples. Kenrick shouted in victory as he came gloriously. He slapped her ass and pulled out of her cunt.

"Get on your knees slut and crawl over and bring me my riding crop," he said darkly. "You need to be punished for coming without permission.

Calla slowly lowered herself to the ground and she took her sweet time crawling over to the other side of the room. Her tits were hanging beautifully under her and she kept her thighs parted so he could see her come and his on her cunt. Kenrick watched as she grabbed the riding crop with her mouth and he could feel his erection growing as she carried it back to him.

He took the riding crop from her and she stayed on her hands and knees as she turned around to present her round ass to him. He tapped the riding crop against her glistening cunt. He quickly hit her with it on her ass. She gasped and he didn't give her any chance to recover before he struck her on the other ass cheek.

Kenrick grabbed her hair and pulled her back. She sat back on her legs and he whipped her tits with his riding crop until they were deep red. His cock was parallel to the floor with precome at the slit when he dropped the riding crop. He pushed Calla onto her back and lifted her legs onto his shoulders then he buried himself into her pussy.

"Don't come," he warned as he hammered into her.

He could get so deep in this position. He grabbed her tits and used them as leverage to fuck her harder. Her thighs were shaking and he knew she wasn't going to last long. His slut loved his clock.

"Please let me come," she pleaded.

"You already came without permission," he shouted as he banged her cunt repeatedly. "You don't deserve to come."

He sheathed himself fully and he pivoted his cock in her cunt. This drove her crazy and he knew just what would put her over the edge. He captured her nipples and twisted them cruelly. Calla groaned and he could feel her walls beginning to squeeze down on him. She was going to come again well before him. He loved feeling her convulse around his cock.

"Please, Master," she begged, her tits were heaving. "Please let this cunt come!"

"No!" he roared as he pulled out of her pussy. He grabbed the riding crop and hit her multiple times on her tits as she sobbed for his cock.

"Slut needs your cock!" she cried, pushing her hips up with need. "Slut needs your come!"

Kenrick watched her writhe with need. Calla looked absolutely debauched with her abused tits and ass and her legs spread widely with her pussy waiting for his cock. She'd be perfect when she was with child and her tits leaking with milk and to do that he needed to impregnate her.

"You may come," he said as he eased himself slowly back into her.

She shuddered so splendidly and he could feel her clamp down on him even before he was entirely sheathed in her cunt. He didn't even have to do anything and she was coming so spectacularly. Kenrick bellowed as he allowed her cunt to milk his cock of all his come. Sooner or later she'd be carrying his child, it was only a matter of time before he'd be sucking on her big nipples and tasting her tit milk.

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers
12