A Lord's Proclivities Ch. 03

Story Info
The sluts get their holes stuffed and their tits milked.
4.6k words
4.69
45.3k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
133 Followers

Durwald was dragging Grazyna by the rope he had tied to her collar to the barracks. This time he wasn't bringing her to show off her tits and ass, he was dumping her there. He had grown tired of her bland obedience. She didn't even cry out anymore when he slapped her tits red. She just took it.

He would have been okay with it, if her cunt was wet and she convulsed around his cock, but she was just barely wet enough so it didn't chafe him. He'd rather have Ingrid's well used cunt. She must have had hundreds of cocks in her holes, but she screamed like a slut when she was taken. She enjoyed being fucked and her tits were nearly as good as Grazyna's.

Durwald untied the rope as soon as he got to the barracks. He opened the door and pushed her inside so hard that she stumbled onto her knees, her big tits smacking into each other as she hit the ground. Her tits were big and beautiful, he enjoyed fucking them. He'd return to make use of them if a new slut didn't satisfy him.

"Master?" said Grazyna with question in her eyes, otherwise she showed no emotion.

"I'm not your master," he declared loudly as he reached down and removed his collar. "This slut belongs to everyone now!"

The soldiers nearby cheered. Durwald surveyed the large building, where there were a bevy of sluts were being used in various different ways. He was specifically looking for Ingrid's long blond hair and very big, droopy tits. It'd been a month since he'd last been here, he'd been gone on a mission for Lord Kenrick. He'd given Ingrid to the soldiers, but he'd been hoping to feel her cunt convulse around him one more time.

"You looking for someone?" asked a soldier who was blatantly groping Grazyna's tits roughly.

Durwald grunted. Grazyna's face was blank like it always was. Another soldier had crammed several fingers into her tight cunt. Several soldiers were undoing their pants, their hard cocks ready to break in a new slut.

"Quiet isn't she?" said the soldier who was squeezing her tits.

"She is," agreed Durwald.

"We'll get her to scream." The soldier was digging his fingers into her tit flesh. "There's nothing like a new slut getting her tight holes penetrated by two cocks at the first time."

Durwald could care less about Grazyna. She might sob a little, but nothing seemed to touch her anymore. She was just a vacant slut. He wanted someone like Noya, who was ravenous for Werner's cock. Ingrid was the closest Durwald had come to that and she really just liked all cocks.

"I'm looking for Ingrid," he said.

The soldier chuckled loudly as he began slapping Grazyna's tits hard. "I miss Ingrid," he said fondly. "She had the best cunt, sucked me dry every time I fucked her."

The other soldier who had been fingering Grazyna's cunt, pulled out his fingers and replaced it with his cock. He slammed into her hard, causing her tits to wobble and smack together.

"She got taken away," said the soldier pummeling Grazyna mercilessly.

He was holding her arms back to brace himself and that made her tits look even more amazing. Durwald had never gotten to appreciate this vantage point before when he was fucking her from behind. Grazyna really did have a beautiful set of tits. With each thrust, her tits shook and they were also getting slapped repeatedly. Her face was pinched with an expression Durwald had never seen before. Did Grazyna actually like having her tits and pussy abused at the same time?

"Where did she get taken?" asked Durwald sharply.

"Down to the milking sheds!" shouted the soldier as he came hard inside her cunt.

He quickly pulled out and another soldier replaced him immediately in her cunt. This cock was thicker, but Grazyna was now slick with come. He easily slid in and he was slamming into her so aggressively that it was difficult for the soldier slapping her tits to get in a good whack.

"Milking sheds?"

The soldier who had just orgasmed was wiping his dick with Grazyna's dark hair and he grinned. "You must be the new guard. When the sluts start leaking milk they get sent down to be milked by the laborers. Lord Kenrick runs the most prosperous tit milk farm in the county."

-

Calla had finally gotten with child. Her tits had swelled and were now more like cantaloupe than grapefruit. But Kenrick was disappointed with her milk production. Delyth had leaked so much milk, but Calla could only produce a small mouthful even with vigorous milking.

He currently had her tied with her arms behind her back with her legs also hobbled. He didn't want her to try to milk herself when he was gone. Kenrick wanted every drop for himself. Her tits were now big enough that he could loop them several times with the rope and make them bulge from her chest. He had tied them very tightly this morning before he went to deal with some court matters.

Now he was back and he was ready for his mouthful for milk. Kenrick shoved her down, so she bent over the bowl and he began to violently wrench at her thick nipples. Like her tits, her nipples had also gotten bigger. He yanked on them viciously and soon there was a trickle of milk that dripped into the bowl. He continued to milk her tits until the skin was reddened and her nipples were stretched. Only then did he unwrap her aching tits and Calla groaned as the blood returned to them.

Kenrick then dragged her to her feet and pushed her into the wall. He latched onto her fat nipple and started sucking hard, his teeth grinding against her sore teat to get every last drop of her tit milk. He had both his hands around her tit as well, squeezing it as hard as he could to push out any remaining milk. He savored the sweet, rich drops that he tasted. Her tit milk tasted even better than Delyth's, too bad she produced so little.

Kenrick switched to the other teat and he got a little bit more before he turned her around and prepared himself for her ass by sticking his big dick into her wet pussy to coat it. He then fucked her ass until he'd stretched it open and he dumped his load into her shithole. Calla was moaning wildly, but he knew she couldn't come from anal penetration alone. She needed something else and he was too pissed to give her an orgasm.

Kenrick pulled out of her and presented his dirty dick and she cleaned it up obediently. He stroked her tits as she licked all the residue off of him. He was disappointed in Calla and he wondered what he should do about her. It had taken him months to get here and he was annoyed she wasn't bursting with milk.

He took the bowl and stared down at the contents. Just a mouthful. He swallowed it and enjoyed the rich flavor. Calla was lucky her tit milk tasted so good or he would have discarded her already. What use did he have with a slut who couldn't do what he wanted?

Gilroy had told him sometimes a woman didn't really produce much milk until the babe was delivered. Kenrick had no interest in fucking Calla after the babe came. Her cunt wouldn't be the same, but he might just make her his personal cow slut and find another slut to fuck instead. He would need to send his personal guards to buy up some more sluts soon.

-

Ingrid had never known that she would like having her tits milked so much. She still liked having a hard cock inside of her best, but she liked it even better when her tits were being milked and she was getting pummeled in the pussy. Ingrid groaned loudly as she felt her cunt convulse around the cock spurting inside of her.

"Yesss!" she shouted.

Her tits were so heavy with milk that they nearly dragged against the ground. She had thought her tits were big before, but they were massive jugs now. They had expanded so much and any sexual stimulation had her squirting all over the place. Her stableboy had to milk her tits multiple times a day and he always needed to empty his come into her mouth a few times. He said she was the best cow slut. He'd never seen a cow slut produce so much milk before delivering their babe.

"Please milk my tits," she begged the man behind as he pulled out of her pussy.

She presented her leaking jugs to him. They were aching for release and were leaking some milk from her turgid nipples. The man laughed and shoved his cock into her face instead. "Clean me up slut. I got no time to milk your fat jugs."

Ingrid sobbed. She really needed to have her massive jugs milked. She couldn't do it herself. Her hands were tied behind her back to prevent her relieving her tits and her stableboy wouldn't be back for at least an hour. She scanned the shed, but all she saw were other cow sluts like herself. They couldn't help her either for the same reasons.

"Ingrid's in here," she heard a man say.

Ingrid hurried to the sound of the voice. She didn't care who it was as long as he'd milk her tits. She whirled around, her massive jugs slapping together and squirting milk in the direction of Lord Kenrick's guard, Durwald. She recognized him. He had been the first to fuck her and he had been the one to drag her to the barracks where she'd become a communal slut.

"Do you remember me?" he said with a smirk as he grabbed her tits so hard that her milk bursting everywhere.

Ingrid nodded. "Whore remembers."

Durwald bent his head and latched his lips to her nipple and sucked hard. Her milk gushed out into his mouth and Ingrid pushed her tits even more against him. It felt so good to have him suck on her teats. He switched teats just at the right moment to release the milk building up from all this stimulation.

Ingrid could feel her pussy trembling as he milked her dry with his mouth. She couldn't believe how much milk he was drinking, but it felt fucking fantastic. She rarely got to have her teats milked like this. Usually the stableboy just squeezed her jugs and he stopped when the milk stopped gushing into the bucket. He never fully relieved her tits, not like Durwald was doing.

"She's coming with me," he said, snapping a collar around her neck.

The stableboy who had brought Durwald here had his mouth gaping. "But she's one of Lord Kenrick's cow sluts!"

"And I am one of his personal guards," said Durwald. "I am privileged with keeping a personal slut. I'm claiming Ingrid."

He jerked Ingrid to him and he bent her open. He quickly undid his trousers and freed his big cock. Ingrid trembled with anticipation. Durwald's dick had been one of the biggest she'd fuck. She shouted for him to stretch her whore hole as he fucked her hard. She didn't last long, not with the combination of his cock and her tit milking. She came with deep convulsions, squeezing his cock as he shot his load in long thick spurts.

He pulled her up to him by grabbing her massive tits, which his hands couldn't contain anymore. His cock was still inside her cunt.

"You're my cow slut now," he sneered and punctuated it by smashing her tits together and squirting some remaining tit milk out. "Your massive jugs are mine to milk."

"Yes, Master!" she exclaimed as she voluntarily squeezed down on his still hard dick. "I am your cow slut!"

-

Calla was trying very hard not to cry. She knew she had lost the babe for good. She was sad because Lord Kenrick was going to be furious with her. She knew his previous favorite, Delyth, had been discarded after she had given birth to a stillborn boy. Calla wondered if there was a way she could get her tits to keep producing some milk even if she wasn't pregnant.

"Your rag is bloody," said Gilroy as he held up the stained cloth to her face.

Calla didn't want to look at it. She had felt her failure when she bled last night. Her arms were still tied behind her back, as they'd been since her tits had first leaked milk. Lord Kenrick was extremely possessive over her tit milk. He wouldn't even let Gilroy milk her.

"I wonder what Lord Kenrick will say," said Gilroy as he traced his fingers around her areola. He didn't pinch or pull her nipples because he knew Lord Kenrick didn't want to waste any of her precious tit milk.

"I can't wait to fuck your cunt," he said and slipped his hand down to feel her damp pussy. "You're always ready for a good fucking."

Calla lowered her eyes. She had no interest in Gilroy. All she wanted was Lord Kenrick.

"Who is always ready for a good fucking?" inquired Lord Kenrick as he strolled into the kitchen where Gilroy conducted his inspections.

Gilroy quickly knelt on the ground and removed his hand from between her legs. "Milord," he said.

Calla also bent her head, her big tits dangling down. "Master," she said.

Lord Kenrick dragged Calla to her feet and he cupped her tits, which overflowed his hands. He captured her nipples and twisted them, wringing a moan from her. He then tugged them aggressively, elongating them. She could feel her pussy juices flowing, dripping down her legs as he continued to manipulate her nipples in the way that drove her wild.

"How is Delyth doing?" asked Lord Kenrick as he wrenched Calla's nipples.

Gilroy swallowed uncomfortably. "How would I know? Delyth had been dismissed."

Lord Kenrick wrapped his fingers around Calla's tits and he squeezed them with a vice like grip, forcing tiny drops of tit milk out. "I know she lives in your shack, even if you let the servants use her mouth during the day, her ass and cunt are yours."

Gilroy prostrated himself on the ground. "Milord, I couldn't help it. Delyth is just such a prime slut."

Lord Kenrick crushed Calla's tits together until her nipples were pressed into each other. "Then you should be quite satisfied with Delyth, am I right?"

Gilroy nodded vigorously. "Yes, all I need is Delyth!"

"Calla is my slut," declared Lord Kenrick, punctuating each word with more pressure on her tits. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, milord," he said.

She could tell that despite his submissive posture and obsequious words, Gilroy was angry. He'd find a way to take it out on her later. He never fucked her, but he did other things to her.

"Before you go," he said, looking quite smug as he rose to his feet, "I have something to show you."

Calla could feel something drop in her stomach as Gilroy lifted up her bloody rag. "The slut lost your child, milord."

Lord Kenrick forced her legs open with his knee and he plunged his fingers into her pussy. She knew when he removed his finger what he would see. She was still bloody down there. She hadn't had a chance to clean herself up properly with her hands tied.

"Well, well," said Lord Kenrick as wiped his bloodied fingers on his breeches, "I will need to punish this slut immediately."

-

Grazyna cried as she was penetrated by two big cocks simultaneously. Her pussy and ass were being stretched. She'd had them both before, but never together. These had to be the two biggest cocks she'd ever had and they were both inside of her. She had gotten used to the fucking and the groping from Durwald, but this was something else.

She hadn't minded the tit slapping or the rough fucking from Durwald, but she couldn't say she really enjoyed it. Grazyna thought it was because she needed more gentle lovemaking. But she had realized after being left in the barracks by Durwald to be used by any soldier that wanted her, that she needed more stimulation than he could ever give her on his own. Grazyna needed to be filled by multiple cocks to come. As the two cocks kept fucking her hard, stretching out her pussy and ass even further, she could feel her orgasm building. She screamed in ecstasy as the two cocks hammered her holes. She didn't know who twisted her tits, but Grazyna came violently, her cunt clenching and her ass squeezing the two big dicks that were splitting her apart.

"She's an even bigger slut than Ingrid!" said the soldier buried in her ass as he slapped her ass cheeks hard. "Her shithole is amazing."

Grazyna leaned against him, exhausted from her orgasm. The soldier who was in her cunt, grabbed her by the nipples and pulled her to him, still humping her pussy with his fading cock. Grazyna didn't really get too much out of her nipples or tits, though she knew that the soldiers really like her big tits.

"Her cunt's pretty incredible, but it was even better in the beginning." The soldiers pulled out of her and dumped her on the cot. "She's getting pretty loose now."

Two other soldiers took their place and one began slapping her tits as she knew he really got turned on by watching her tits smack together. The other soldier shoved his fist into her gaping pussy. She really was getting quite loose down there, but she knew it would tighten up again if she got a bit of a break. The soldier was punching her cervix with his cock and Grazyna could feel each hit.

"Look at this slut," said the soldier who was fisting her vigorously. "She's so fucking loose."

"I bet she could take two cocks in her loose cunt," said the soldier who was slapping her tits viciously.

"Two cocks in her cunt!" shouted the crowd of soldiers.

Grazyna didn't know who held her up, but she felt two cocks plunge into her gaping pussy at the same time. Neither of them were as large as the two dicks from before, but she'd never had two cocks inside of her pussy at the same time. She could feel her pussy stretching more than it had ever been stretched before. She felt so full and someone was choking her neck as her nipples were being pulled in different directions. Grazyna had never felt this good before. She could feel the cocks filling up her cunt hole as she came so hard that she found herself blacking out.

-

Calla was being led to the balcony by Kenrick. She was completely naked and he could tell she was uncomfortable with her nudity. The servants and the soldiers were watching her as her big tits swayed. Even though she had lost her babe, her tits had stayed swollen and Kenrick liked how big they were. There was something so sexy to see her normally perky tits hang from their new weight.

The last time she had paraded naked like this had been the day he'd put his collar on her. Since then she had worn expensive, though very revealing gowns. But he liked how sexy she looked with her assets partially obscured by the silky material. He also liked stripping her from the dresses. Her tits were barely covered by the dresses now that they'd gotten so much bigger.

"Everyone wants to fuck you," said Kenrick, saying it quietly so that only she could hear. "They want to fill your holes with their cocks."

He pointed down to the enclosure that was connected to the barracks where Grazyna was getting fucked in both the cunt and ass. He remembered her. She had a fantastic pair of tits, but she hadn't seemed to like pain as much as Calla. He was surprised at how enthusiastic she was with the double penetration. He wouldn't have thought Grazyna would like it that rough. Maybe he had underestimated her.

Kenrick knew that some sluts really liked it, but most found it too painful. He wondered if Calla would be a natural like Grazyna. He'd like to see Calla have her cunt and ass stretched obscenely one day, when he had no desire to fuck her anymore. He wondered if she'd be pulling the next guy to her to fill her cunt like Grazyna was, as a burly soldier grabbed her by the tits and split her ass with his massive dick. Kenrick knew that particular soldier was built like a bull. He was amazed as her ass took his entire dick. She looked like she was in the throes of ecstasy.

Who knew Grazyna was a size queen? She liked having her holes stretched and pummeled until they were gaping. Kenrick could feel his dick growing stiff as a board as he pushed Calla up on the platform so that she was visible to all his men, both soldiers and servants. He rang the bell on the post, which got everyone's attention.

"This is Calla," said Kenrick as he pushed her to the front of the platform. "She's been a naughty slut and she needs to be punished."

He slapped her tits hard as the men hollered for him to beat her tits. Kenrick hit them until they were deep red and Calla didn't even let out a sob. Instead her pupils were dilated with desire. She was such a fucking painslut. She liked anything he did to her.

xxystory
xxystory
133 Followers
12