A Lord's Proclivities Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you come, I'll give you to them!" he hissed in warning.

Kenrick was enraged she'd lost his child. She hadn't even been pregnant long enough for her tits to really leak the amount of milk to satisfy his thirst for tit milk. He knew that Calla sometimes disobeyed him because she liked being punished, but he had never threatened her with being given to his men before.

He might like to watch his former sluts getting gangbanged until they were leaking from every orifice, but he had no desire to fuck them afterwards. He liked to break his sluts. He didn't like them already broken in.

Kenrick grabbed her nipple, pulling it and elongating it. Calla was moaning loudly. Her nipple looked amazing stretched out. He pulled out a clothespin and fastened one to her nipple then decorated her aerola with a clothespin on each side. He then repeated the process on her other nipple. Calla's nipples looked amazing with the clothespins.

He lightly touched the clothespin and she groaned so sweetly. He had never applied this much pressure on her nipples before, but her nipples were so beautifully distended. Kenrick pulled out his riding crop and lightly tapped the tops of her tits before he whacked them harder, leaving bright red lines. She gasped, her lips were was parted and her tits were heaving. She was enjoying being his whipping post.

Kenrick could feel his rage building. He rained his whip on her stomach and her back. He ordered her on his hands and knees and whipped her ass until it was completely red, only then did he stop. He ripped off the clothespins and Calla shouted in pain as the blood flooded into her abused nipples.

He then positioned himself behind her and took her like a beast. He hammered into her cunt brutally, her tits slapping and smacking into each other with every brutal thrust. He could feel her thighs shaking and her skin was so hot from the whipping.

"Don't come you slutty cunt!" he roared as he emptied his load into her whore hole and immediately felt her cunt clamping down on him uncontrollably.

He was enraged she had orgasmed without permission. He had warned her what would happen if she did and she had still defied him and taken her pleasure on his cock. He reluctantly removed his dick from her still spasming pussy.

"This slut is sorry, master," she said with a sigh of satisfaction.

"You disobedient cunt!" he yelled.

Kenrick dragged Calla to her feet by her hair and proceeded to pull her down the stairs that led to the enclosure below. He threw her to the ground and her tits were swaying to and fro as she fell to her knees. He had decided after coming hard in her cunt that he really wanted to see her holes be filled and stretched like Grazyna's. He removed the collar he had placed around her neck several months ago.

"This slut is now everyone's slut!" he proclaimed.

Calla looked at him with such hurt in her eyes and he reveled in it. Kenrick truly was a sadist like his mother had said. He was absolutely his father's son. He gripped her chin and tilted her face up.

"Your cunt won't give me the child I want," he said. "I don't give anyone second chances."

He let her go and his soldiers surrounded her. Kenrick crossed his arms and stood in a relaxed stance as he watched them lift her up to sandwich her between them. She was immediately penetrated by two cocks, one in her cunt and the other in her ass. Calla screamed as her ass was taken without proper preparation. She was lucky though, the one who was fucking her ass had taken Grazyna earlier and still had her juices to lubricate him as he pummeled Calla's ass.

"Fuck this cunt is tight!" shouted the soldier hammering her pussy.

"Her ass is even tighter!"

"Her tits are leaking milk!"

All the stimulation of being double penetrated for the first time was causing her tits to leak milk more vigorously than Kenrick had ever seen. He could feel his cock stiffening as he watched Calla getting wrecked by his men. He lost count of how many cocks she took in her fuck holes. His cock was at full mast as the last pair ravaged her fuck holes. When they were done, she was left on the ground with gobs of come leaking from her cavernous cunt and gaping asshole.

Kenrick stood over her and he only had to stroke his big dick a few times before he unloaded his come on her face. Calla parted her lips and she swallowed what hit her in the mouth. He leaned down and grabbed her fat tit and squeezed hard. Her tits squirted milk and he repeated the process, this time he latched his mouth on her teat and drank greedily as her rich, sweet milk poured into his mouth. Her tit milk was so delicious.

"Ahhhh!" said Calla as she came, her pussy squirting vigorously.

Kenrick chuckled as he drank her dry and left her spent body on the ground. Gilroy, who had been watching from the sidelines, ran up to him. "What shall we do with this slut, milord?"

Kenrick stared down at Calla who was still trembling due to the nipple orgasm from her milking. "Send her to the milking sheds and tell the stableboys that she requires extreme measures to produce milk. I don't care what it takes to get her tits leaking with milk, but I expect a cup every morn."

Gilroy's eyes were gleaming. "Understood, milord!"

-

A/N: Any interest in more chapters?

12