A Losing Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Danny threw his head back, collapsing back onto his elbows as his cock pulsed, coming hard as Adam's hand fucked him through it, harder. "Oh, oh fuck! Oh fuck me, yes!"

He laid back flat against the cool granite, breathing hard and so comedrunk he barely noticed Adam working in a third finger until they stroked that spot inside of him again, his body so over sensitive it was near painful. He hissed, and Adam chuckled, working and stretching and fucking him relentlessly, even as tears started to slip out of the corners of his eyes.

"Can't believe you came without me touching your dick," he said. free hand spreading Danny's jizz across his stomach. "Such a messy boyslut..."

The fingers disappeared, and Danny gasped at the loss before he was being pulled down, his feet touching the floor. They trembled, and he probably wouldn't have been able to stand up if Adam wasn't holding him, turning him around so Danny could lean against the island. He pressed his hot sweaty face against the cool granite.

"Aw yeah, look at that," Adam cooed, pushing the panties aside, thumbs spreading Danny's used hole.

Danny was breathing hard until he felt something that was distinctly not a finger pressing against his that made his lungs stop working. "No," he croaked. "No, Adam, please, don't do this."

"Trust me, sweetheart," Adam's voice was deceptively soft as he slid the tip of his cock up and down, teasing. "You're gonna love this."

The head slowly pushed inside of Danny, slick with more oil, the stretch not much more than three of Adam's thick fingers, but the feeling was worlds apart. For a second, all Danny saw or felt was searing white, cock splitting him in two before sliding back out so, so slowly. Then in again, a little deeper, over and over until Adam was sheathed inside of Danny's ass, filling him completely. Danny's mouth opened in a soundless scream against the counter, and the dick trapped by his come drenched panties twitching again, fattening at the feeling of having another man inside of him.

"Oh my gooddddd," he moaned. "Oh fuck, fuck, Adam!"

Adam hissed against his ear. "You feel so fucking good, your boypussy just swallowing my cock like you were made for it."

He grabbed a fistful of Danny's curls and yanked his head up, back arched as he started fucking Danny. Sliding out slow then snapping back in, forcing desperate, embarrassing sounds to spill from Danny's spit slick lips. His cock was fully hard again, leaking every time Adam hit that spot, every time he smacked a hand against Danny's asscheeks to make them jiggle and then laugh.

"Admit it, Danny," Adam said, a little ragged as he sank in deep and rolled his hips deliciously, pressing hard at just the right angle. "Admit that you love it."

Danny bit his fat bottom lip, refusing.

It earned him another slap to the ass. "Say it, Danny."

"I fucking hate you," he spat, eyes burning with hot tears.

Adam stilled, the two of them breathing hard. A hand curled around his throat, and Adam brought his mouth right up to Danny's ear. "If you want the next two weeks to be even remotely pleasant for you, fucking tell me what a slutty boy you are. Tell me how much you love it, and make me fucking believe it."

He squeezed his hand, just enough for Danny to get the picture before sliding away and gripping his hips, fucking into him harder and faster now.

"Imma slutty—I'm a slutty lil boy! I'm your slutty boy, and I love being fingered and fucked. I'm a naughty cockslut who wants to be forced into girly clothes and stuffed with dick and toys and—ohhh fuuuuuck Adam, it feels so good!"

It did feel so good—Danny hated that he loved it, but he did, bouncing back on Adam's cock, never able to get enough. He loved having his skirt flipped up and his panties pulled to the side so his step brother could fuck him over the kitchen island where they ate meals as a family. He loved feeling so full, feeling someone bigger and stronger hold him down, fucking him to the point where he couldn't protest anymore, could barely even think about anything except the pleasure radiating throughout this entire body.

Adam's lips were right against his ear again, "Say, 'fuck my slutty boypussy, daddy.'"

"F-fuck..." Danny's eyes burned, one of his hands reaching between his legs to rub himself through his panties as he said, "fuck my slutty boypussy, daddy!"

He could feel Adam pulsing hot inside of him, come filling Danny's ass and dribbling out as Adam continued to fuck in and out of Danny's sore, abused hole. It was enough to make Danny's body tremble, coming again in his panties and letting out a moan so loud their neighbor's dog started barking.

Danny sagged forward, Adam easing his spent cock out and giving Danny's ass one last stinging slap. He laughed as Danny whimpered, pulling Danny's face up off the counter by this hair to whisper, "This is gonna be a fun two weeks, isn't it?"

to be continued.


12