A Losing Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny meets his step-brother's friends.
4.7k words
4.6
80.4k
132

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers

That night, Danny dreamed of being on a warm beach, sprawled out under the sun on his belly. There was a gentle caress along his sides, delicate and sweet. Then another along his thigh, invisible hands stroking his heated body. They tugged his swim trunks down and enveloped him in a buzz of pleasure and touch, and it wasn't until Danny felt himself being spread open that he started to wake up.

Groggy with sleep, he realized slowly his face was mashed into his pillow, in bed and not on some tropical island, a chill settling in over him. His blanket was gone, and...so were his pajama bottoms? He frowned, eyes trying to focus when he felt something wet lap at his hole.

Suddenly Danny was very much awake.

He gasped, trying to scramble away, but Adam was already on him, pressing him down into the mattress with a firm hand between his shoulder blades. "Calm down, it's just me."

The hand trailed away, and grabbed one of his cheeks, spreading them again. Hot breath hit Danny in his most private place, the images of yesterday flooding back to him, making him gasp, "What are you doing?"

Adam nipped at Danny's lower back. "Just gonna make your lil boypussy feel good, baby."

Danny's cock gave a low throb where it was trapped against the mattress, and Adam's tongue flickered gently against his rim, light and teasing. Danny couldn't help it—he pushed back, wanting more. "D-don't...Adam, stop."

"Hmm, I don't think you really want me to stop," Adam retorted, then punctuated it with a slow, long lick. Danny hoped he couldn't hear the small, needy whimper Danny made in the back of his throat. "I think you love me pinning you down and eating you out..."

The tip of Adam's tongue worked against his opening, slow and methodical and so, so good. Danny was torn between pushing back against Adam's face and rutting into the mattress, his hard, leaking cock caught in the warm sheets. Huge hands squeezed his ass, palming it in circles in time to the tongue pushing just barely inside of him. Danny shoved his face into his pillow, muffing the embarrassing sounds spilling out of him until he felt Adam shift behind him. Danny's heart hammered inside of his chest, wondering if Adam was getting ready to fuck him again, right now in Danny's childhood bed.

But Adam just yanked the pillow away and said, "Don't hide how much you're loving it—I want to hear you."

Danny mustered up as much of a sneer as he could. "What would your stupid fucking jock friends say if they knew you were licking my asshole right now?"

Adam smacked his ass, the sting making Danny's back arch. "Probably something about what a little slut you are."

He flipped Danny over onto his back before hiking Danny's legs up over his shoulders. Danny was bent in the middle, shoulders taking most of his weight as Adam shoved his face between his asscheeks and devoured him. Sloppy, greedy and sucking at Danny's tender hole—Danny stared up at him, open mouthed and gasping as Adam's eyes never left his face, hand coming around to wrap around Danny's flushed cock. It took two, maybe three strokes before Danny was coming, shouting with his hands clenching into the sheets, seed splattering across his chest and throat. Adam growled against him, the vibrations tickling in the worst way as he pulled back with a loud smacking sound, grinning as Danny's entire body shook.

He lowered Danny back down onto the mattress and leaned over him, wiping a hand through the jizz on Danny's nipple before promptly shoving it into Danny's open, panting mouth. Danny winced at the taste, but couldn't do anything to stop Adam from sliding those two fingers in and out, each thrust in going further and further back until they were down his throat.

"No gag reflex, huh?" Adam smirked. Danny bit him, and Adam snatched his hand back with a hiss. He inspected his red fingers before looking back at Danny, eyes flashing with anger as his hand shot forward and gripped Danny's jaw, fingers forcing his lips into a hard purse. "You're gonna pay for that."

The fear must've showed plainly on Danny's face, because Adam grinned and let him go, standing. He was dressed in his lifeguard gear, and barely looked like he'd just ate Danny out save for the tent in his trunks and the flush on his face.

"Lucky for you, I gotta leave for work soon," he said, pulling his shorts down. "Kneel down."

Danny sank down off the bed, and onto the carpet, eyes flickering to the tent in Adam's red shorts, swallowing. What was Adam going to make him do now? Jerk it? Suck it? Danny's chest and face burned at the thought.

"Stick out your tongue," Adam said, pulling his cock free. Danny hadn't been able to really see it the day before, too busy being bent over and fucked from behind—but it was big. Thick and flushed, curved up with a perfectly shaped tip beaded with precome. Danny felt his breaths coming out harder, ragged, eyes glazing over as he stared, waiting to finally have the weight against his tongue, to taste that salty, silky skin...the shame of wanting it so badly coursed through Danny's veins, pooling hot in his belly.

It never came, though—Adam jerked himself off over Danny until he shot his load across Danny's face, painting his forehead and cheeks, his tongue, the burst of salt and bitter musk enveloping all of Danny's senses. He moaned, Adam slapping the flat of Danny's tongue with his cock before rutting it along his cheeks, tip poking at Danny's closed eye.

That was when he heard the shutter sound of Adam's phone taking a picture. Danny reached blindly for the sheets and wiped his face the best he could, just in time to see Adam smirking at his phone screen before pocketing it. "Adam, what the fuck!"

"Relax," Adam said. "I'll be home around five—keep your phone on you."

He walked out of the room, and a moment later Danny could hear the front door opening and shutting.

-

He tried not to freak out too much over what his punishment might be. He remembered Adam's threat to take him outside in the outfit from the day before, and shivered. Adam couldn't do that—he'd be arrested. They BOTH be arrested.

He spent most of the day lazing around, sunbathing outside and watching videos on his phone when a text dropped down. It read, "left u somethin on my bed. go get it."

Danny's body thrummed with a restless energy, his first instinct to ignore the instructions thwarted immediately as he jumped up and walked quickly back into the house.

Adam lived in the furnished side of the basement, in what was pretty much his own private apartment. It was usually a mess, and Danny didn't really go down there. Now, though, creeping down the steps, he looked around the room. Even from the bottom of the stairs he could see clear across the room to the black box in the middle of the unmade bed. Danny walked over, weaving through strewn clothes, and could now see the folded piece of paper under it. In Adam's sloppy handwriting it read: "shower, shave & have this in for me when i come home. New outfit in top drawer wear everything."

Danny looked over to the open dresser draw. He craned his neck and blushed—where the hell was Adam getting all the lingerie? Was it all Steph's? Wasn't this shit expensive?!

He turned his attention back to the black box, inhaling deeply as he popped open the top, then immediately slammed it back shut. A buttplug. A big, silver buttplug with a giant, glittery fake jewel on the end.

-

He was already afraid of whatever punishment was coming his way—he couldn't risk making it worse. With his mom's razor, he carefully shaved his legs in long, slow drags, trying not to stare at sight of himself in the master bath's huge mirror. Once he was done, the silky feeling of rubbing his smooth legs together made him whimper, pumping lotion onto his hands and rubbing himself down. With slick fingers, he bent over the counter and reached around, tracing his hole with a slow fingertip before pressing in just enough to make him moan. "Nng, fuck."

His cock was hard now, remembering the way Adam had so ruthlessly fingered him just a day ago, calling him a filthy slut, calling him a girl...Danny started panting, fucking himself on his own fingers as he lifted his head to watch his debauched reflection, face red, mouth swollen and open, practically begging for cock...

It took a while to loosen himself enough to slide the plug in, sucking on his own fingers because he couldn't help himself. Once it was inside, he bent over and inspected himself in the mirror, fake diamond glinting from between his spread cheeks.

The panties this time were a baby pink satin with a little bow on the front, and fit a little better than the panties from the day before. The bra fit better, too, sheer mesh with smaller cups, and when Danny adjusted the straps the pink mesh pulled flat against his nipples. He turned in the mirror, examining himself—there was no way around it, he looked like a fucking girl, so petite and pink. He tried to shake the thought, pulling on the skirt and cropped tanktop, skin-tight and revealing. His phone buzzed—another text from Adam. "Left u one last present in the den. Wait there and get yourself wet for me with it"

Danny swallowed, the trek back upstairs feeling like a million miles, slowly going down the hall and into the room.

There was a big white teddy bear on the ottoman, nearly person sized. Danny frowned, lifting it, wondering how exactly he was supposed to get off with this—did it vibrate? Was there a toy hidden somewhere? He started to pat the thick, soft fur, squeezing the stuffing to feel for anything that might be off, but...nothing.

He grabbed his phone and sent Adam, "WTF am i supposed to do with a huge bear????"

It only took a minute to get a response, "hump ur lil boypussy on it til ur soaking wet and ready for my cock"

Danny flushed from head to toe. He sent back in all-caps, "WHAT NO"

His phone buzzed seconds later, and the only thing Adam sent back was a picture—the one he took that morning. Danny stared down at the photo of himself, looking completely fucked-out with his red cheeks and glassy, half lidded eyes, his face painted with Adam's come, huge cock resting against his cheek next to his open, swollen mouth. God, he looked like he was gagging for it.

Danny pressed a hand between his legs, biting at this lower lip—Adam could send this picture to anyone he wanted if Danny didn't do what he said. He looked back at the teddy bear and swallowed.

The ottoman was large enough that Danny could straddle the huge stuffed animal, fur soft against his inner thighs. His smooth legs luxuriated in the feeling, suddenly so sensitive; Danny pulled the skirt up to see his bulging panties against the white fur, gasping softly as he rocked forward. He moved his hips in tiny circles, hands bracing against the bear's shoulders as he got lost in the soft, simple feeling of being dressed like he was, the plug nestled snug inside of him, Adam coming home any minute—

The door flew open with a bang.

"Holy shit."

At the voice that very obviously did not belong to Adam, Danny's head whipped around to see Adam standing there front and center of a crowd of his friends, all staring at Danny. He froze—there was nowhere to hide, nothing to do but feel his entire body burn with the worst blush he'd ever felt, heart stopped dead inside his chest.

"Is that Danny?" one asked—it was Zack, Adam's best friend from high school. Danny recognized him immediately. He recognized all of them.

"Danny here lost a bet," Adam said. "And now he has to do whatever I want. Did anyone say you could stop, Danny?"

Danny's eyes welled with tears. He wanted to shout and protest like he tried to yesterday, but suddenly having so many eyes on him made the fight fly right out of him. He just started rolling his hips again, slowly but surely, whimpering as he did. Adam motioned for everyone to follow him into the room—he took his seat in the recliner, and the other four guys all jammed onto the couch, watching intently.

"You asked what my friends would think," Adam said simply, and Danny's entire body burned. "Now's your chance to find out—tell them all the things we've been up to. Tell them what we did this morning,"

Danny shook his head, pleading with his eyes. Adam was unmoved, and it was clear from his cool glare that if Danny didn't start talking, another, worse punishment would be coming. He let out a shaky breath. "H-he ate my boypussy and came all over my face this morning."

"Fuck, really?" Tom asked, rubbing himself through his jeans. "Did you like it?"

"No," Danny whined, and they all laughed.

"Did he fuck you?" Dean asked, leaning forward.

Danny bit his lip, shame burning through his belly, and Adam snapped, "Tell them, Danny, or I'll show them the pictures."

"...Yesterday," Danny finally confessed, and they all made hushed, excited noises among each other.

"Tell them exactly," Adam said, firm.

"H-he," Danny swallowed, hips circling, "played with my titties, and fingered me on the kitchen island. Then he t-turned me around and fucked me."

"He came untouched the first time," Adam cut in. "Just from my fingers in his tight little slut hole, fucking himself on my hand. He fucking loved it—tell them how much you loved it, Danny."

Danny rut himself against the bear faster now, falling forward and hugging it while his hips moved. "I HATED it."

"Well, obviously you like humping that teddy." Adam asked, "You like rubbing your little cock against it in front of all my friends?"

He shook his head, tears slipping down his face. "P-Please."

"Please what, Danny," Adam said, firm.

"Please let me stop," Danny whined, even as his hips moved faster, breathing harsher. "I hate this, please."

Adam stood, walking over to the side of the ottoman. Danny stared up at him, eyes big and wet, hoping this would be it, and Adam would tell him he was allowed to leave—

Adam grabbed Danny by the hair at the base of his skull, yanking his head back and forcing a whimper out of him. "You hate it, huh?"

Danny swallowed, licked at his lips and nodded. Adam leaned down, his face close to Danny's.

"'Cause I think you're lying," Adam said, almost a whisper. "I think you love putting on a tiny bra and panties and pretending you hate it. I think you love how humiliating it is for you, dressed in this tiny skirt, humping yourself on this stuffed teddy. How hard it makes your little cock, how wet you get from all of my friends watching. In fact, I know you love it, because you haven't stopped once this entire time."

His friends all hooted and hollered at that, shame rolling dark and heavy through Danny, but he couldn't stop fucking into that soft white fur, couldn't stop moaning and arching his back, mouth watering as the boys started to pull their dicks out. Adam let go of Danny's hair and took his cock out of his shorts, right at Danny's mouth.

"You wanna suck my cock for these guys?" Adam asked. "Give them a show?"

Danny didn't answer, just opened his mouth, waiting.

"Nuh-uh-uh," Adam sang. "You have to beg for it. Nice a sweet, like a good little girl."

Danny swallowed, eyes flickering to the guys watching them, stroking themselves to him. He should clamp his mouth shut. He should fight. He should—

"Feed me your cock, daddy," Danny moaned. "I want it—I wanna fucking choke on your huge dick, please! You said you were gonna fuck my pretty mouth, and I want it so bad."

"Go on," Adam said. "Kiss it."

Danny stared up at him with big blue eyes, hips stilling as he reached over and wrapped his fingers around Adam's shaft. It was so different than the feel of his own cock, so much thicker, and Danny felt himself mesmerized by the glistening head. He leaned forward, pressing his parted lips gently against the crown, tongue barely touching the skin in a soft, open kiss. His eyes slid shut, and he lapped at the tip gently, reveling in the taste and feel, his own cock twitching against the satin panties. He wrapped his lips around, nerve ending screaming—he was sucking another man's cock. He was sucking Adam's cock, and he was painfully hard as everyone watched him. His cheeks hollowed, eyes rolling back into his head.

"Yeah, suck that dick."

"He fucking loves it, look at his hips twitching."

Danny whimpered at their commentary, eyes opening against to look up at Adam's all too pleased expression.

Adam grabbed Danny by the hair and pulled his head back with one hand, and guided the tip of his cock into Danny's open, waiting mouth. He slid it against Danny's tongue, back and forth, before yanking Danny forward by the hair again and forcing it down Danny's throat.

"That's a good boy," Adam cooed. "That's a good little cocksucker—don't stop fucking yourself on the bear, though, keep going."

It was hard to keep a rhythm with his hips when he was choking, eyes watering and mouth drooling around the huge, hot dick sliding in and out of his mouth. But Danny's hips jerked, his cock trapped still inside those satin panties, hard and wet, and it felt like he was going to pass out when Adam pulled out all the way. He gasped, hard, drooling, fucking the teddy bear in short desperate thrusts as he moaned.

"Grab the box next to the sofa," Adam ordered, and Kyle scrambled for it, basketball shorts tented and face red. Danny pressed himself flush to the stuffed bear, clenching to feel the plug inside of him go a little deeper as he watched Adam tuck himself back into his trunks and take the box.

The first thing he pulled out was a bandana, making Kyle tie it around Danny's wrists, binding his hands in front of him. The second thing was a large, purple strap-on, and Danny made a face—why did they need a strap on?

"Put it on the bear," Adam told Dean. "Someone pick Danny up."

Zack did, scooping Danny up under his arms and pulling him off, as Kyle set to work looping the straps around the bear's plush legs. The dildo was huge and purple, covered in odd bumps and ridges, like a monster's cock. Kyle struggled a bit to get the clasps to close and tighten it.

Zack's wandering hands had pushed up under Danny's tanktop. "Is he wearing a bra?"

Everyone's attention turned to them, the shirt pulled up to reveal the mesh bra.

"Fuck," Dean said. "It's got bows and everything."

"He loves having his nipples played with," Adam said. Danny felt like crying again. "He's super sensitive."

Zack's fingers gently pressed against the hard peaks and rolled them slowly through the mesh, and Danny couldn't stop himself from pushing back against him, ass against Zack's clear hard-on. When he opened his eyes, Tom and Dean had moved in front of them, lowering their heads as Zack's hands pulled the bra up and moved away. Tom pressed the flat of his tongue against one nipple, rubbing, and Dean circled his with the tip. Zack's hand had reached around as Danny stood whimpering and whining, fingertips stroking over Danny's trapped cock.

"You like this?" Zack asked against his ear. "You like a bunch of guys touching you like this?"

"Okay," Kyle said. "Got it."

All of the sudden, all the mouths and hands disappeared, and Danny was being lifted by Zack, another pair of hands pulling his panties off. Tom wolf-whistled, and everyone laughed as Danny was set back down on the bear, his naked dick rubbing against the fur. He moaned softly, grinding down again in a slow circle.

Adam walked around and flipped his skirt up, and all the guys started freaking out at once, hollering when Danny remembered the plug in his ass with a glittering diamond on the end.

"He's been wearing that the whole time?" Zack asked, touching the fake jewel. "Holy shit."

"Pull it out," Adam told him. "Slow."

Zack obeyed, and Danny whimpered, rim stretched to let go of the flared silver end, moaning when it finally did, dropping to the floor with a loud clang, followed by the cap of a lube bottle flipping open.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers
12